Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

The "preferred kill" thing? I turned that on when testing with a new character, to see what it did, but it didn't seem to make any difference.

Yeah that I think, for me it seems to make transitions faster. So I think I'll just stick with it. :) 

I kinda wonder when all the scripts I installed are going to kill my cpu.... :P

I haven't use this mod in a long time, since it is still being worked on I decided to give it a go. I ran into an issue when being attacked my multiple enemies. The issue is that each time one of the bandits knocks me down and surrender takes place through DA,  the other bandits continue to attack me while only my attacker accepts my surrender which in turn ends up killing me.  I faced this issue with previous versions of this mod as well.  I am running v1.71 on  a fresh game .

Has anyone else faced this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

In DA, please uncheck the followers protect the player option. Also, select None for bleedout animation and under blackout I have only this mod active with 99% probability. 

(broken english detected :P)
thanks jim for the mod this is amazing and kain1978, i never use DA though but i prefer this one
i like the logic surrender before your death better than DA model bleeding out knock out blackout things (seeing on youtube)

i don`t have major issue using ver 1.71
only the creature option didn`t work, i suppose u can`t surrender to the beast except the beast is horny and attempt to rape your character in lower health meter  (i hope .... )

the other is sometimes i`m losing my character control after self releasing, i`m not sure what causing the problem though, maybe it`s conflicting with other mod i had.
this mod is just ..... WOW
combine with fill her up, dangerous night, SGO, estrus mimics (opening chest while there is bandit around get raped by mimics and then the bandit  ...  LOL)

My comp. crashed and I had to reinstall Skyrim. I now have a minor issue with DA+Submit progression. As you may see in the below screenie, my follower does not get bound and also does not get tied up. Earlier they used to get tied up, atleast one of them, if I had multiple followers. ( use AFT btw).

http://i.imgur.com/ipLWSSW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3nduYIF.jpg

Forgot to mention, I am using the latest version, earlier, with 1.70 and the fix provided by one of the Users here in the forum, it was working fine.

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

My comp. crashed and I had to reinstall Skyrim. I now have a minor issue with DA+Submit progression. As you may see in the below screenie, my follower does not get bound and also does not get tied up. Earlier they used to get tied up, atleast one of them, if I had multiple followers. ( use AFT btw).

Do you have "Devices for followers" checked in the MCM options under "Player as Victim"?

Do you have "Devices for followers" checked in the MCM options under "Player as Victim"?

Yes of course. I should have mentioned that. I made sure that, that option is selected. Even unchecked and rechecked it again before going into combat.

I shall be adding the new struggle animations from the latest ZaZ animation pack once i've located their animation codes (if anyone here knows them please let me know :) )

As I understand it, the ZaZ struggle animations need to be played with Debug.SendAnimationEvent. You won't find them in the CK animation tree, unless you want to go in and define them yourself. You can get their event names from the FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt file in the ZaZ animations directory, i.e.

Meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt
Generally, the animation event is the entry just before the hkx file name. I think the part that's relevant for this mod is this:

'
' --- WRISTS ---
'
' All animations in this section are made for bound wrists, the default animation.
' 

' Main  offset
ofa ZapWriOffset01 ZazAPOA001.hkx		' Wrist bound offset

' Poses - useful for poses standing still
b ZapWriPose01 ZapWriPose01.hkx			' Legs spread
b ZapWriPose02 ZapWriPose02.hkx			' Same as 01 (bug)
b ZapWriPose03 ZapWriPose03.hkx			' Standing bend over
b ZapWriPose04 ZapWriPose04.hkx			' Standing bend over, legs spread
b ZapWriPose05 ZapWriPose05.hkx			' Standing, legs spread
b ZapWriPose06 ZapWriPose06.hkx			' Standing on knees
b ZapWriPose07 ZapWriPose07.hkx			' Standing on knees, legs spread
b ZapWriPose08 ZapWriPose08.hkx			' Standing on knees, bent over
b ZapWriPose09 ZapWriPose09.hkx			' Sitting squat
b ZapWriPose10 ZapWriPose10.hkx			' Sitting squat, legs spread
b ZapWriPose11 ZapWriPose11.hkx			' Hogtie
b ZapWriPose12 ZapWriPose12.hkx			' Hogtie, legs spread
b ZapWriPose13 ZapWriPose13.hkx			' Hogtie, lie on side
b ZapWriPose14 ZapWriPose14.hkx			' Lie on side, sleeping position
b ZapWriPose15 ZapWriPose15.hkx			' Lie on stomach, not sleeping

b ZapWriHorny01 ZapWriHorny01.hkx			' Horny, crouching, legs grinding
b ZapWriHorny02 ZapWriHorny02.hkx			' Horny, standing, legs grinding
b ZapWriHorny03 ZapWriHorny03.hkx			' Rubbing crotch in the air

' Struggling animations, correspond to the same numbers from the poses section unless otherwise noted
b ZapWriStruggle01 ZapWriStruggle01.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle02 ZapWriStruggle02.hkx		' Legs together, struggling
b ZapWriStruggle03 ZapWriStruggle03.hkx		' Bent over, legs spread (same as 04)
b ZapWriStruggle04 ZapWriStruggle04.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle05 ZapWriStruggle05.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle06 ZapWriStruggle06.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle07 ZapWriStruggle07.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle08 ZapWriStruggle08.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle09 ZapWriStruggle09.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle10 ZapWriStruggle10.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle11 ZapWriStruggle11.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle12 ZapWriStruggle12.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle13 ZapWriStruggle13.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle14 ZapWriStruggle14.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle15 ZapWriStruggle15.hkx

So, for example, this console command will make the player play one of the struggling wrist bound animations:

player.sae ZapWriStruggle01
Hope that helps!

I shall be adding the new struggle animations from the latest ZaZ animation pack once i've located their animation codes (if anyone here knows them please let me know :) )

As I understand it, the ZaZ struggle animations need to be played with Debug.SendAnimationEvent. You won't find them in the CK animation tree, unless you want to go in and define them yourself. You can get their event names from the FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt file in the ZaZ animations directory, i.e.

Meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt
Generally, the animation event is the entry just before the hkx file name. I think the part that's relevant for this mod is this:

'
' --- WRISTS ---
'
' All animations in this section are made for bound wrists, the default animation.
' 

' Main  offset
ofa ZapWriOffset01 ZazAPOA001.hkx		' Wrist bound offset

' Poses - useful for poses standing still
b ZapWriPose01 ZapWriPose01.hkx			' Legs spread
b ZapWriPose02 ZapWriPose02.hkx			' Same as 01 (bug)
b ZapWriPose03 ZapWriPose03.hkx			' Standing bend over
b ZapWriPose04 ZapWriPose04.hkx			' Standing bend over, legs spread
b ZapWriPose05 ZapWriPose05.hkx			' Standing, legs spread
b ZapWriPose06 ZapWriPose06.hkx			' Standing on knees
b ZapWriPose07 ZapWriPose07.hkx			' Standing on knees, legs spread
b ZapWriPose08 ZapWriPose08.hkx			' Standing on knees, bent over
b ZapWriPose09 ZapWriPose09.hkx			' Sitting squat
b ZapWriPose10 ZapWriPose10.hkx			' Sitting squat, legs spread
b ZapWriPose11 ZapWriPose11.hkx			' Hogtie
b ZapWriPose12 ZapWriPose12.hkx			' Hogtie, legs spread
b ZapWriPose13 ZapWriPose13.hkx			' Hogtie, lie on side
b ZapWriPose14 ZapWriPose14.hkx			' Lie on side, sleeping position
b ZapWriPose15 ZapWriPose15.hkx			' Lie on stomach, not sleeping

b ZapWriHorny01 ZapWriHorny01.hkx			' Horny, crouching, legs grinding
b ZapWriHorny02 ZapWriHorny02.hkx			' Horny, standing, legs grinding
b ZapWriHorny03 ZapWriHorny03.hkx			' Rubbing crotch in the air

' Struggling animations, correspond to the same numbers from the poses section unless otherwise noted
b ZapWriStruggle01 ZapWriStruggle01.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle02 ZapWriStruggle02.hkx		' Legs together, struggling
b ZapWriStruggle03 ZapWriStruggle03.hkx		' Bent over, legs spread (same as 04)
b ZapWriStruggle04 ZapWriStruggle04.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle05 ZapWriStruggle05.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle06 ZapWriStruggle06.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle07 ZapWriStruggle07.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle08 ZapWriStruggle08.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle09 ZapWriStruggle09.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle10 ZapWriStruggle10.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle11 ZapWriStruggle11.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle12 ZapWriStruggle12.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle13 ZapWriStruggle13.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle14 ZapWriStruggle14.hkx
b ZapWriStruggle15 ZapWriStruggle15.hkx

So, for example, this console command will make the player play one of the struggling wrist bound animations:

player.sae ZapWriStruggle01
Hope that helps!

Thanks for that...I did find them eventually.

Unfortunately they are not setup the same as the other bondage poses as the new struggle animations don't have the related furniture with them. Apparently you have to place the furniture manually and then align the actor with the furniture.

This would require a bit of a rebuild of submits animation selection system which, at the moment, I just don't have time to do :(

I thought it would simply be a case of adding the new animations to the current lists. :( 

I think I'm experiencing something odd. In my attempt to make my latest PC a little slut, I set the damage slider in the Victim page to 100% and the success to 100%, thinking she'd surrender at the first hit. Run up to a hostile and they start hitting, but there's no surrendering. At first, then the NPC will stop attacking and the "does not accept your surrender" messages start scrolling in. At the same time, FPS starts dropping as the game slows to a crawl. I noticed if I hit ESC to bring up the main menu for a few seconds, animations will trigger and another "no surrender" message will appear. ESC and... there's another one.

What I think is happening, is that each hit is triggering a surrender attempt (which was what I the setting would indicate), but the additional hits are waiting for the previous ones to be cleared before they are evaluated. But since papyrus is slowed to a crawl, it's taking a long time... In the meantime, the enemies are walking around, now the best of friends. It's all rather confusing. Even if there is a successful surrender, it can take a while to get to it. (And the game is still crawling...)

I actually experience something similar with the damage slider much lower (10% even), but not as pronounced.

Is this known behavior? (Sorry if there's talk of this buried in the topic.)

hmm im kind confused on what are the required files for this mod on the page it says only some mods and at the top right of the download page it has alot more but then on the main page. But then it says you don't need mods like submit  any more because it is included

also there is the part about death alternative is that included in this mod because i couldn't fine the mcm menu in game and i cannot see it listed under requirements can someone clear this up for me thanks adding eg below

Required Mods
SexLab
ZazanimationPack
SexLab Aroused
Devious Devices - Assets

Devious Devices - Integration
Devious Devices - Expansion

• Requires: Sexlab Submit and all Dependencies, Devious Devices Assets, Devious Devices Integration 2.7, Zaz animation pack, Live A Deviant Life and dependencies

Sounds like a fine mod, but my attempts to download it gave me:

503: Service Unavailable
Site is down temporarily for upgrades and mainteance. Will be back up soon as possible.

-hl

Notice the misspelling of maintenance.  I copy/pasted.

I have had this for two days now.  So, I don't know.  Smaller files I tried to download give me a download item of 1kb.  

Sounds like a fine mod, but my attempts to download it gave me:

503: Service Unavailable

Site is down temporarily for upgrades and mainteance. Will be back up soon as possible.

-hl

Notice the misspelling of maintenance.  I copy/pasted.

I have had this for two days now.  So, I don't know.  Smaller files I tried to download give me a download item of 1kb.  

LL has been doing some maintenance tasks (it was down at around this hour yesterday, for several hours), so that may be why you're having issues with downloads.

hmm im kind confused on what are the required files for this mod on the page it says only some mods and at the top right of the download page it has alot more but then on the main page. But then it says you don't need mods like submit  any more because it is included

also there is the part about death alternative is that included in this mod because i couldn't fine the mcm menu in game and i cannot see it listed under requirements can someone clear this up for me thanks adding eg below

Required Mods

SexLab

ZazanimationPack

SexLab Aroused

Devious Devices - Assets

• Requires: Sexlab Submit and all Dependencies, Devious Devices Assets, Devious Devices Integration 2.7, Zaz animation pack, Live A Deviant Life and dependencies

I am using the 1.70 BETA version of this mod plus the 1.70 patch.  I believe that the 1.71 version includes the patch plus some other very minor changes. 

The original Submit mod is not needed.

I am running the mod without Death Alternative.  I believe the author @MixedUpJim is of the opinion that the mod works better with DA, but it's working fine for me without it, so it is not a hard prerequisite.  I also use LADL, but I do not think that is a prereq either.

Required Mods

SexLab

ZazanimationPack

SexLab Aroused

Devious Devices - Assets

I am using the 1.70 BETA version of this mod plus the 1.70 patch.  I believe that the 1.71 version includes the patch plus some other very minor changes. 

The original Submit mod is not needed.

I am running the mod without Death Alternative.  I believe the author @MixedUpJim is of the opinion that the mod works better with DA, but it's working fine for me without it, so it is not a hard prerequisite.  I also use LADL, but I do not think that is a prereq either.

yep im using the 1.71 got it to run but i died with auto submit so i think i should use Death Alternative so i will ad that one Thanks for clearing this up :D

Hello, tried this mod out... v1.71

It seems to work fine without DA installed for me, but I cant get it to work properly with DA, it will trigger upon death but when my character stands back up ready for Submit to run, the enemy NPC takes an extra swipe and kills me.

I messed about with DA settings, some of which have been suggested here but always an extra swipe is given during the DA to Submit transition.

Great mod! I have an idea though. I have been trying to find ways to make high arousal (from Sexlab Aroused Redux) more dangerous for the PC, and this mod would be the perfect place to add arousal as a trigger for an automatic submit during combat when you get hit. I think the OnHit event in _slsubmitautosurrenderhiteffect is the place to add it, but I haven't fully figured out scripting in the Creation Kit yet. Does anyone have any tips on how I can add it?

Hey, Just a quick question. Is DD progression the same as DD + progressive bondage (just a newer version)? because I isntalled 1.71 and submit and all that works, but i only get tied down. No story, no DDs. 

Check to make sure you have the "Rape Content Active", "Bondage Content Active", and "Level Based Progression" options turned on in then MCM menu.  If you want followers to get bound, check that option on the "Player as Victim" tab.

So happy to find this mod after learning the original submit mod is broke with current sexlab, i'm just glad i do not have to install Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life to use it because i hate that mod with a passion, either the mod is more complex with my simple knowledge to set it up properly or it hates something in my mod list, gave up SD because it requires it, i'm done with DAYMOYL, so a big thanks for providing this and the time your putting into the mod, you have made me a happy gamer again.

I'm using everything: SD+, Defeat, DD + all kinds of add-ons, LADL, DAYMOYL, Deviously Helpless, Prison Overhaul, SL Creatures, Romance (old), Matchmaker (old), SOS, Puppetmaster + Swallow...every damn thing.

Will I have to troubleshoot any issues if I use this too? Seems likely. :P I miss Submit, so I'll go ahead and troubleshoot if need be. It's what I do. :(

• 2 weeks later...

So how do I get DD working with this? I installed Sexlab Submit + DD Progression 1.71 and it works well, I get the bondage animation after they have had their fun and I get zapped every time I try to escape but after I work free of my bindings I don't have any dd items equipped. Am I supposed to also install the Submit Progressive Bondage V1.66 as well? Both the bondage content and the DD content seem to be auto enabled in mcm and I haven't changed them but it still doesn't seem to work. I have also made sure to load a save game so DD initializes. I'm using the most recent version of each DD and Sexlab 1.59. I enabled papyrus debugging and have attached said file to this post. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, is the "toggle multiple assailants" option the one to make sure every enemy gets a turn before they tie you up? I was wondering because in the default submit every enemy would get their chance but in this one it seems only the ones nearest/ones that are in vision seem to get a turn. Also how do you have an orgasm while bound?

Papyrus.0.log