Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

is auto submit intentionally grayed out? Or am I doing something wrong?

Are you playing with DAYMOL? Autosubmit feature would not make a lot of sense with it, because DAYMOL manages the blackout event.

Yeah I am, okay I understand good to know and thanks for the info!

Hey, i need some help guys.

My mod is working, sort of. I can get through the rape scene just fine, but when it comes to the bondage my game CTD's.

I have all the necessary Devious Devices addons running, load order is fine. I ran FNIS. I am playing with DAYMOL.

What do?

EDIT- Ohhhhhhh so now rather than doing a regular submit (e.g. i press V to toggle rape scene) i have to be killed and let DA take over

Nifty!

Does this mod work with Followers? All the rape scenes i've had where I submit to multiple enemies, my follower just holds her hand up and strips herself of everything. She also does not get bound.

Not sure about whether she should get raped or not, although I think I've seen that in the past.  As for getting bound, there's an MCM option (under Player as Victim) for whether followers should get Devious Devices equipped.

Yeah, this mod works fine for me using DA as well. The only problem is that DA will set nearby enemies to be friendly for a certain amount of time after knockout. While friendly it seems that the enemies won't try to punish you for escape attempts that fail. If you wait for the friendly period to expire (6 hours by default, I think) before escaping everything seems to work perfectly.

I haven't tried the punishment for failing to escape as it seems to happen far too often for my liking.

I do use the multiple assaults option though which increases the chance of rape the longer you stay bound which makes trying to escape a bit more fun. That option does work.

I may have to remove some of the options that definately don't work and make this a Death Alternative only mod. Seems like using DA fixes a lot :)

If you're tweaking it to work better with DA, I'd say many thanks.  For me it does trigger under DA but some of the transitions are odd.  At times you get punched out which I assume is Submit animation, but other times (after failed escape attempts) a weapon is pulled and a few swipes are done.

Also one thing I'm blanking on, on the description it says on each knockdown you get an extra binding.  But in MCM menu the 'progression' option is level based and 1-5 won't give you anything, at higher levels you might get 2....  Just dated description in the OP?  Because it seems active as I have to turn it off to get bindings at lvl3.

Does this mod work with Followers? All the rape scenes i've had where I submit to multiple enemies, my follower just holds her hand up and strips herself of everything. She also does not get bound.

Not sure about whether she should get raped or not, although I think I've seen that in the past.  As for getting bound, there's an MCM option (under Player as Victim) for whether followers should get Devious Devices equipped.

I had that enabled, but she wouldn't get DD applied or be put into a bondage position. Kinda sucks, She's a hot one

I had that enabled, but she wouldn't get DD applied or be put into a bondage position. Kinda sucks, She's a hot one

DEFEAT will do that (you can even sell her out to the enemies you lost to to save your own ass heh), also Deviously Cursed Loot (on the flash bang trap) and Devious Captured (works with defeat to add DDs).  They will add bondage and have both player and follower (generic follower, I'm not sure about special ones like Sofie) sexed :P.

Edit: BTW, if you're lvl 0-5 (as in fresh start), if you have Lvl Progression 'on' it won't add bindings to either.  Check the setting in MCM.  Even lvl 6-10 it's max of one (so chance of none).    Also can confirm sexing of the follower does happen in Submit.  But again that's with a standard/skyrim follower.  I've noticed in other mods that follower mods don't always work the same way.  And hope you've got CPU power to spare, the scripts get reeeeaallll laggy for me with two going.

So I am pretty sure its installed correctly, BTW, the Download Page and this Forum, have different info. One states use DA Mod, other says otherwise. 

Step 7, also i don't see it under On BleedOut, but only for On BlackOut Event

Aswell, Under INFO for SexLab Submit in MCM, DeathAlternative is FALSE and so is PRISON OVERHAUL yet both are installed and work.

Also have found NP7 is the key to Submit hostile NPCs, but how do I submit without going into bleedout/blackout? Aka Surrender? Also couldn't find a How TO Use guide, I assume the general features / hotkeys are the same as SexLab Submit? 

Sorry, just new! But this is all very interesting and a whole new terms to modding for me with Skyrim , and well, its mods :)

Cheers!

Edited by KilrBe3

I am using the 1.7 Beta version which is available on the download page plus a 1.7 patch which was posted some (possibly many) pages back in this thread.  It's working for me that way, although all I use it for is auto-submit plus addition of devices. 

Kain1978 quit working on the mod for some reason, and MixedUpJim revived it, but it was his opinion that the mod worked better with the Death Alternative mod.  So that's probably why the download page and the original post in this forum thread have different information.  I haven't tried that configuration, but might very well for my next playthrough.

I am using the 1.7 Beta version which is available on the download page plus a 1.7 patch which was posted some (possibly many) pages back in this thread.  It's working for me that way, although all I use it for is auto-submit plus addition of devices. 

Kain1978 quit working on the mod for some reason, and MixedUpJim revived it, but it was his opinion that the mod worked better with the Death Alternative mod.  So that's probably why the download page and the original post in this forum thread have different information.  I haven't tried that configuration, but might very well for my next playthrough.

I can say I run 1.7 as well, and after a fresh game and luck? I guess, PRISON OVERHAUL and SUBMIT where TRUE under DA, so I know they now work. My confusion is still on step 7, as OnBleedOut Effect there is nothing there for Submit. But for On BlackOut Effect, there is Submit and PO. 

So not sure if its working as mod intended, or what. Also have yet to find a DD ingame, so that may be why too. 

I can say I run 1.7 as well, and after a fresh game and luck? I guess, PRISON OVERHAUL and SUBMIT where TRUE under DA, so I know they now work. My confusion is still on step 7, as OnBleedOut Effect there is nothing there for Submit. But for On BlackOut Effect, there is Submit and PO. 

So not sure if its working as mod intended, or what. Also have yet to find a DD ingame, so that may be why too. 

I think the front page description is a little dated.  It's also off on how the bindings are added.  1st pages lists them for each knockdown, the mod has an option do also do it by level.

As for DA, yes it's on BLACKOUT that Submit triggers.  So if you have any mod that works on Bleedout (like Defeat) it could stop Submit ever getting triggered depending on the setup.  Otherwise, once your Bleedout is used up and you Blackout, Submit does trigger.  You should get a 'you attempt to surrender' message in the upper left corner, and then you get punched out :P.  For some reason, between escape attempts sometimes I get multiple rapes (some with punch out animations, others with weapons), but it does work.  Can't complain, also running Capture, Helpess with Defeat so I'm surprised I got it to work heh. 

Also using the 1.7 patch to stop CTDs.

Good news :)

I have finally got my Creation Kit set up and working again. I have uploaded a new version which includes the patch made somewhere in this conversation thread :)

I also did a quick tweak to the interior bondage pose list to give a bit more variation (basically just wanted to check CK was working)

I shall be adding the new struggle animations from the latest ZaZ animation pack once i've located their animation codes (if anyone here knows them please let me know :) )

Thanks for your support. Kain did a fantastic job with the scripting which should make it easier to up date it.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas on how to develop this mod further.

Hi,

I finally got my issue sorted, removed all other mods that may be conflicting, installed DA and installed exactly as you instruct on the main page. It works like a charm. 

Thanks a lot for making Skyrim interesting :)

I have multiple follower mod (AFT) and usually take 2 followers, great if you could extend the mod to cover multiple followers.

Thanks for your support. Kain did a fantastic job with the scripting which should make it easier to up date it.

Please add an option to get Whiped when in a bonbdage position, like a certain chance, or like a punish for triying to escape.

i find like something is missing when the character is in chains and everything and the enemies just do nothing about it xD.

(Like in Prison Overhaul mod)

Hi,

I finally got my issue sorted, removed all other mods that may be conflicting, installed DA and installed exactly as you instruct on the main page. It works like a charm. 

Thanks a lot for making Skyrim interesting :)

I have multiple follower mod (AFT) and usually take 2 followers, great if you could extend the mod to cover multiple followers.

Glad it's working for you. Death Alternative is amazing :) I'm going to be working on another little project for it shortly :)

Please add an option to get Whiped when in a bonbdage position, like a certain chance, or like a punish for triying to escape.

i find like something is missing when the character is in chains and everything and the enemies just do nothing about it xD.

(Like in Prison Overhaul mod)

I'll have a look at this...definately something I'd like to see as well. 

I haven't use this mod in a long time, since it is still being worked on I decided to give it a go. I ran into an issue when being attacked my multiple enemies. The issue is that each time one of the bandits knocks me down and surrender takes place through DA,  the other bandits continue to attack me while only my attacker accepts my surrender which in turn ends up killing me.  I faced this issue with previous versions of this mod as well.  I am running v1.71 on  a fresh game .

Has anyone else faced this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Should I turn on the bleed out transition thingy in DA? (sorry i can't remember it's name :7) It is on the first page of the menu near the bottom and it say something along the lines that you can't turn it off if you turn it on.
It says it does stuff cleaner and smoother which sound nice I'm just afraid it might conflict with something.