Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

Recheck the MCM options.  You say you have bondage content active.  Do you have Level Based Progression checked?  If so, I think it won't apply any devious devices until you hit a certain level.  You shouldn't need V1.66.

I have both of them checked and I believe they're both checked by default. That level restriction makes scene because I did start a new character to try this out, do you have any idea what the level requirement is? 

Edit: Ok, after doing a bunch of testing it seems you were right about the level requirement. From what I found the 1st and 2nd level seems to be around 5 while the 3rd level seems to be around 10 and the rest 20+. On the third knockdown I got a vaginal piercing + belt + plug so it seems the piercings work with this. However instead of getting a gag on the 4th I got pony boots AND a blindfold AND the prompt for getting a gag popped up (the no food thing) but I didn't actually get a gag. The next time I got knocked down I got an armbinder and I haven't found out the level requirement for both the binder and the gag. I'm not sure if it's this mod or if it's the sexlab hdt heel mod I downloaded but when the boots get equipped through this mod the hdt plugin doesn't kick in however if I take them off and put them back on it does, so something about the way this mod handles equipping them may be messing with it (it may be because it removes the effect when sex happens and you get them equipped after sex but I dunno). Thanks for the help, I wouldn't have thought it was a level requirement without your suggestion.

So for me I can cause enemies to submit but I can't get the auto deathless surrender to work. It says that I'm trying to submit and that they don't accept. Its affecting people and creatures. I'm not sure what i'm missing. People will work if i submit manually but not creatures...

Anyone have any ideas?

Looked into it more and it may be cause by too many scripts running at the same time

So for me I can cause enemies to submit but I can't get the auto deathless surrender to work. It says that I'm trying to submit and that they don't accept. Its affecting people and creatures. I'm not sure what i'm missing. People will work if i submit manually but not creatures...

Anyone have any ideas?

Looked into it more and it may be cause by too many scripts running at the same time

So I'm still having the same issues. If a creature downs me it just says my wounds are mortal and I'm dead. If I try to surrender it just says they don't accept my surrender and continue to attack. Do I have to be a certain level or something for this to work. I do have creature animations on in sexlab and they work fine with other mods.

I have noticed that if I continue to spam the submit button once in a while it will work... sorta, they just kinda walk away and aren't aggressive to me anymore.

I would really appreciate any help.

Anyone have any ideas?

So I'm still having the same issues. If a creature downs me it just says my wounds are mortal and I'm dead. If I try to surrender it just says they don't accept my surrender and continue to attack. Do I have to be a certain level or something for this to work. I do have creature animations on in sexlab and they work fine with other mods.

I have noticed that if I continue to spam the submit button once in a while it will work... sorta, they just kinda walk away and aren't aggressive to me anymore.

Yeah well i died that way about a zillion times and then i figured out i did not like Death Alternative anymore got rid of it and all my problems seem to be solved and the mod is working great without it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Yeah well i died that way about a zillion times and then i figured out i did not like Death Alternative anymore got rid of it and all my problems seem to be solved and the mod is working great without it.

Thats the thing, I didn't have death alternative at all installed and was getting this problem, so I figured maybe it would help so I installed it and it basically made things worse lol, but yeah, it was still happening without DA to begin with.

I have Sexy drain, PlayerSuccubusQuest, SoulGem Oven, SexLab Stopcombat, and deviously cursed loot on aswell. I don't think any of them conflict with this mod though. I'll keep testing.

Thanks for any ideas/help.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thats the thing, I didn't have death alternative at all installed and was getting this problem, so I figured maybe it would help so I installed it and it basically made things worse lol, but yeah, it was still happening without DA to begin with.

I have Sexy drain, PlayerSuccubusQuest, SoulGem Oven, SexLab Stopcombat, and deviously cursed loot on aswell. I don't think any of them conflict with this mod though. I'll keep testing.

Thanks for any ideas/help.

Quote,says my wounds are mortal and I'm dead. If I try to surrender it just says they don't accept my surrender and continue to attack.end quote, i was getting that message every time with Death Alternative, but not once since its been removed.

This has pulled me out of many problems try and see if it helps, if your save game is corrupted this should fix that kind of problem. . http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

sorry for the question, but how do i escape from the furniture? every time i get bound, it seems like i get freezed there. only a massage appear that i can now attempt to free my bindings. but how?

i also need to activate auto submit. otherwise i will just die without triggering this mod

i have every recommendation and the recommendation of the recommendation installed except death alternative. mod version 1.71 and the recommendations are the newest versions. installed through mod organizer

Edited by bondagemod

Did any one tried it with a mod such as Amazing Follower Tweaks? If yes, when you enable the option to include your followers, will they all be affected?

Yes, I use it with AFT, and yes, my follower gets devices.  I've never tried it with more than one follower though.

sorry for the question, but how do i escape from the furniture? every time i get bound, it seems like i get freezed there. only a massage appear that i can now attempt to free my bindings. but how?

i also need to activate auto submit. otherwise i will just die without triggering this mod

i have every recommendation and the recommendation of the recommendation installed except death alternative. mod version 1.71 and the recommendations are the newest versions. installed through mod organizer

You need to press your action button which is by default number pad 7. In theory you should start seeing your character get electrocuted and see a % in which you can escape.

Now my question refers to this and my "in theory" aspect. Because when i press the hot key, I get nothing. I'm assuming a script lag but man that would be one helluva script lag if I got 100% notice on 15s intervals and not 1 message about my escape. So I'm assuming its somehow not registering. Tried to assign new buttons etc nothing. Enableplayercontrols nothing. Allowed free camera also nothing. Bloody stumped =/

Any ideas? 

Did any one tried it with a mod such as Amazing Follower Tweaks? If yes, when you enable the option to include your followers, will they all be affected?

Yes, I use it with AFT, and yes, my follower gets devices.  I've never tried it with more than one follower though.

Which is why I was asking: if it can work when there are more than one follower with you.

Yep, same here. I'm thinking that the slot changes in DD are the cause. It really sucks because this is by far my favorite of the get-defeated-and-tied-up mods. The others either don't use the zaz animations enough for my tastes, or in the case of SD+ make getting caught far too annoying to get out of. I guess the best we can do is hope for an update.

Hey, can somebody help me out here?

One of the problems I am having is that my follower doesn't not get raped/ bound/ have DD applied to them after sex. It's a bit of a turn-off, seeing them get stripped and then just stare blankly with everybody ignoring her.

I use U.F.O., but that's besides the point. Can somebody help me here?

Hey, can somebody help me out here?

One of the problems I am having is that my follower doesn't not get raped/ bound/ have DD applied to them after sex. It's a bit of a turn-off, seeing them get stripped and then just stare blankly with everybody ignoring her.

I use U.F.O., but that's besides the point. Can somebody help me here?

Don't take this as an insult, but it has to be asked ... In the mod's MCM, Player as Victim tab, is the Devices for Followers checked?  You have to scroll down a little to see that option.

Hello guys, reading the installation instructions i get a bit confused ... do i need both SexLab Submit Progressive Bondage V1.66.zip and SexLab Submit + DD Progression 1.71.zip or just SexLab Submit + DD Progression 1.71.zip?

Hello guys, reading the installation instructions i get a bit confused ... do i need both SexLab Submit Progressive Bondage V1.66.zip and SexLab Submit + DD Progression 1.71.zip or just SexLab Submit + DD Progression 1.71.zip?

SexLab Submit + DD Progression 1.71.zip

You need to press your action button which is by default number pad 7. In theory you should start seeing your character get electrocuted and see a % in which you can escape.

Now my question refers to this and my "in theory" aspect. Because when i press the hot key, I get nothing. I'm assuming a script lag but man that would be one helluva script lag if I got 100% notice on 15s intervals and not 1 message about my escape. So I'm assuming its somehow not registering. Tried to assign new buttons etc nothing. Enableplayercontrols nothing. Allowed free camera also nothing. Bloody stumped =/

Any ideas? 

No idea, but I'm getting the same issue too.

Edit: I may have found a workaround of some sort.  Try mapping it to a different hotkey (I used numapd 8) and see if that works.  No idea how coding works here, but perhaps if you had Submit installed, the key to surrender is still (incorrectly) mapped to Submit instead of Submit Progression, even though it's uninstalled?

Anyway, now for my own question.  The main post for the mod says that there's different options to determine what/how much bondage gear you get when you submit, but I can't find a way to change that at all.  Does that still exist in the mod, and where is it?

I don't know where this would be done but I am curious as to why I am unable to immediately fight my would be rapist after they undo my arm binders. Since we're being devious it only seems natural that you be able to cheat people just as they can cheat you. Also for the default settings of the devices, would it be possible to have enemies that have locks that have levels of difficulty that they can afford. I found it weird that bandits didn't have the keys to the devices they were putting on me, despite said devices being very difficult for a master to pick. Also would it be possible to be able to ask for help from any factions/friends with the other devices.