Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

unfortunately I stopped working on this mod a few month ago.

Damn. I was really hoping for another answer, when I saw you had replied.

It seems that MixedupJim is not willing to work with this anymore either, or at least he has not made any posts or updates here. I was really hoping for some progress, when the other Submit+DD mod haven't been active either.

Thank you for the work you put in to this.

Hey, i know that supports been discontinued, but i see some user support.  for some reason some textures are missing from equipment (cages, pillories) and everything is purple, how do i go about fixing this? Which mod is the broken one?

it would be undoubtedly your zaz installation. Did you make sure you installed the texture package as well from the zaz download page?

I'm sure I've overlooked something, then again this mod has lost its author support. Covering my bases here: creature animations is enabled, creature support level 2 enabled. Running 159c. 1.70B Patch applied. New game.

1: Creatures do not work. Will not accept any surrender, by death or by volunteer surrender. Not even wounds are mortal messasge when killed.

2: Enemy will aggro for strange reasons. Immediately after being bound, it will tell me to "make my escape before I'm noticed", even though I haven't escaped yet. After the standard time given for escape enemy reaggros and startes hitting me (mind you I'm still bound). But wait, there's more! Neutral/frienldy passerbys are now also hostile to the enemy AND me. What? I have done nothing to that wandering bard except sit there, bound.

Either I've buggered up somewhere or the patch is inneffective. Help?

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2014-12-08T23-25-32.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Hi all,

Just popped by to see what was happening. I haven't really had time to look at this mod recently...been making a few naughty voice packs.

I'm not sure if I will get round to doing any updates on this mod, although I would like to add the new various struggling animations from Zaz. Kain did a great job of keeping it alive, but seeing as they are no longer supporting the mod I might have to pick it up again...although no promises just yet.

I've actually been playing around with Death Alternative and I've found that using Submit via DA seems to fix an awful lot of the problems that I have personally experienced. Namely the auto submit not working correctly. Using Death Alternative I have been able to use this version of Submit and Defeat (which has never really worked on creatures for me) together and it has worked perfectly (including creatures). It has also sorted a lot of script delays when starting sex scenes.

In fact, it is working so well that I have started a whole new run through of Skyrim.

In short....I would definitely recommend using submit & defeat via death alternative if you are having issues.

Hi all,

Just popped by to see what was happening. I haven't really had time to look at this mod recently...been making a few naughty voice packs.

I'm not sure if I will get round to doing any updates on this mod, although I would like to add the new various struggling animations from Zaz. Kain did a great job of keeping it alive, but seeing as they are no longer supporting the mod I might have to pick it up again...although no promises just yet.

I've actually been playing around with Death Alternative and I've found that using Submit via DA seems to fix an awful lot of the problems that I have personally experienced. Namely the auto submit not working correctly. Using Death Alternative I have been able to use this version of Submit and Defeat (which has never really worked on creatures for me) together and it has worked perfectly (including creatures). It has also sorted a lot of script delays when starting sex scenes.

In fact, it is working so well that I have started a whole new run through of Skyrim.

In short....I would definitely recommend using submit & defeat via death alternative if you are having issues.

yep, I have tried the surrender to creature in defeat.

It's always not working.

that why I will try the submit

Yeah, this mod works fine for me using DA as well. The only problem is that DA will set nearby enemies to be friendly for a certain amount of time after knockout. While friendly it seems that the enemies won't try to punish you for escape attempts that fail. If you wait for the friendly period to expire (6 hours by default, I think) before escaping everything seems to work perfectly.

Yeah, this mod works fine for me using DA as well. The only problem is that DA will set nearby enemies to be friendly for a certain amount of time after knockout. While friendly it seems that the enemies won't try to punish you for escape attempts that fail. If you wait for the friendly period to expire (6 hours by default, I think) before escaping everything seems to work perfectly.

I haven't tried the punishment for failing to escape as it seems to happen far too often for my liking.

I do use the multiple assaults option though which increases the chance of rape the longer you stay bound which makes trying to escape a bit more fun. That option does work.

I may have to remove some of the options that definately don't work and make this a Death Alternative only mod. Seems like using DA fixes a lot :)

I haven't tried the punishment for failing to escape as it seems to happen far too often for my liking.

I do use the multiple assaults option though which increases the chance of rape the longer you stay bound which makes trying to escape a bit more fun. That option does work.

I may have to remove some of the options that definately don't work and make this a Death Alternative only mod. Seems like using DA fixes a lot :)

I can't even tell you how relief I am to read that you even consider doing some more work with this mod. I was getting a bit desperate, while the other DD+Submit mod seems to be completely abandoned.

I will be grateful for what ever you manage to whip up.

However, I am still occasionally hitting to problem, where character inventory is not robbed, when mod was ran trough DA. She can just dress up, right after getting free, pick weapons from her inventory and start slaughtering guys who robbed her. It does not seem to matter if I had set robbery trough this mod, DA (full robber) or both. I am a bit stumped there.

I do not have active game right now (I am waiting for few mods to get done, before continuing with Skyrim), but I would happy to know if others have faced this problem as well. If not, then I will have to do few more test characters, before starting the new game.

I can't even tell you how relief I am to read that you even consider doing some more work with this mod. I was getting a bit desperate, while the other DD+Submit mod seems to be completely abandoned.

I will be grateful for what ever you manage to whip up.

However, I am still occasionally hitting to problem, where character inventory is not robbed, when mod was ran trough DA. She can just dress up, right after getting free, pick weapons from her inventory and start slaughtering guys who robbed her. It does not seem to matter if I had set robbery trough this mod, DA (full robber) or both. I am a bit stumped there.

I do not have active game right now (I am waiting for few mods to get done, before continuing with Skyrim), but I would happy to know if others have faced this problem as well. If not, then I will have to do few more test characters, before starting the new game.

I've not come across that issue myself. It could just be Skyrim having a mad moment, or could be a slow script. I know DA has certain percentages of robbery depending on the value of the item....have you tried setting all to 100%? 

The mod is working fine for me (also its one of my fave mods).

I just have to ask a thing.

How does the npcs works?

Sometimes the go away making failing options quite useless, Other times they stay near.

NPCs return to their default ai once you have been bound....it is quite possible for them to just wonder off. They are not set to guard you or anything like that. 

It's all part of the game really....sometimes they will hang around close enough to punish you for failing to escape....sometimes not :)

My experience with this mod has been a bit of a mixed bag. I run it via DA as described in the first post, and have Submit set as the only outcome but behavior seems erratic.

Sometimes I just die on blackout ("you have succumbed to your wounds"). Most of the time the Sexlab animation + bound sequence will work properly, but no devious devices show up. One time it did work, but plugs got removed on the 4th knockdown. The NPCs may or may not go friendly after binding me - one time the bandit killed me immediately after binding me. Also, the NPCs rarely rob me.

My best guess is that other mods I use are interfering, I dunno.

My experience with this mod has been a bit of a mixed bag. I run it via DA as described in the first post, and have Submit set as the only outcome but behavior seems erratic.

Sometimes I just die on blackout ("you have succumbed to your wounds"). Most of the time the Sexlab animation + bound sequence will work properly, but no devious devices show up. One time it did work, but plugs got removed on the 4th knockdown. The NPCs may or may not go friendly after binding me - one time the bandit killed me immediately after binding me. Also, the NPCs rarely rob me.

My best guess is that other mods I use are interfering, I dunno.

Turn off "DA Death" in the death option in the MCM menu for DAYMOL. That should solve your "you have succumbed to your wound" problem.

Turn off "DA Death" in the death option in the MCM menu for DAYMOL. That should solve your "you have succumbed to your wound" problem.

Aye, that's true, but this can leave you stuck in a situation where you're in the knocked down state without control over your character and nothing else happens. This can occur if your health is reduced to 0 while the secondary (bleedout) gauge is empty, which is DA's scenario for actually dying. You're only really supposed to turn that setting off if you have some other mod taking care of true death.

Aye, that's true, but this can leave you stuck in a situation where you're in the knocked down state without control over your character and nothing else happens. This can occur if your health is reduced to 0 while the secondary (bleedout) gauge is empty, which is DA's scenario for actually dying. You're only really supposed to turn that setting off if you have some other mod taking care of true death.

There is a button in the utilities menu of DA which resets this state. Or you could always reload a save, which is all dying does anyway.