problem with nexus?

Another thing Nexus has is a Higher Ban Ratio. Nexus has more Banned Members than Members so that should tell you that the Site does Not have a great Reputation.

2 quick things:

1) Where is this info that you're seeing? Is that available on their site? You've piqued my curiosity' date=' so I'd like to take a look at them.

2) Do you know if the ban numbers include those that leave voluntarily? On Nexus, the only way to be removed from their system is to be banned (by request). So do you know off-hand if those numbers include the requested bans?

[/quote']

True most of the Banned members do request to leave. But most of the Bans are by other means like Forbidden File Uploads or Forbidden Pictures or Pirating or Basing a Opinion or Trolling .etc

I'm banned from the nexus chat , and probably soon to be rest, by making a joke that I will be raped in prison when everyone else was going on about sending eachother to jail, and then me, so I joked that 'I would be made into a woman in prison! D:'

And they banned me, for also disliking bronies, and being generally more M rated than the rest of the site from swearing here and there <_<

Nah. As I said last time' date=' TVD was nice to me last time. Judging by Robin last loooooong post, the admin/modo situation is finally understood over there and maybe there's hope for more tolerance and comprehension...

C'mon let me be an optimistic once in my life...

[/quote']

TVD blocks all PM's from me. We had a very minor disagreement once upon a time (not even a heated one) and all my attempts to apologize and make good have been turned away (I can contact him via email but he ignores me). Very childish. Then last night.....I decided to go into chat to kill a few minutes (doctor has me on extra light duty before the birth....lots of sitting and lying down, sigh) and found out I could not enter chat. TVD was the admin/moderator on duty. Of course I think he had something to do with the ban/block. Anyway, another friendly moderator seen here on occasion helped me out (I was banned without reason or comment or anything at all apparently, although I am almost never in chat and rarely comment....I am sure TVD was behind it although I will never be able to prove it) and he let me in.

Then a little later, TVD openly insulted me in chat after I, in a roundabout way, let it be known that I was unhappy with him and how he was treating me (is this mod sass?....how I hate the word sass..... not TVD but informative http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/829969-enatiomorph-banned/ ). When I complained to DO via PM (not openly....I was perhaps a bit overzealous about it but I was genuinely very pissed off.....all I wanted was a little bit of chat before I tried to occupy my time with something else), I came within a hair of being banned, mostly because I complained too much (via private messages and not openly). Nothing was ever said to me that TVD did anything wrong. He can obviously do whatever the hell he wants. I am a premium member there and DO directly asked for my Paypal info so he could refund my money and ban me. I told him no and then he told me to shut up or leave.

So, how do I feel? You decide.

If I am banned from Nexus because I posted the truth here, I hope there is someone here who can download mods from there for me! LOL!

okay just don't want to be nexus'ed and banned because I clicked on what I thought was a legitimate thread!

Banned for clicking ..... :huh:

Did you click 3 times while whispering sweat nothings ... DID YOU?!?!?!

(holding finger on ban button while waiting for a response)

:D:D:D ROFL!!!!! :D:D:D

Sorry' date=' I just couldn't resist. :P

[/quote']

Ummmm, yeah, nexus bans for scratching your ass. Clicking is a bannable offense there. Didn't you know that?! :P

Yeah well no. Sorry tl;dr. If you can't summarize your thoughts then you need to ask someone to write them for you.

If anyone here is so bored that he reads this, be a dear and summarize for us...

Besides, who gives a shit about that? I mean if it talks about what is in the title... They failed to be a community, it's too late now.

Sorry Nexus, I loved you 5 years ago...

Basically, it starts out saying, "if you got banned, you're an idiot and you deserved it." Then went on saying he (DarkOne) will be implementing a transparent moderating system. If you get banned, being put on the public banned list is not enough, every evidence (comments, mods, pics, etc.) they can dig up will also be publicly posted. So everything you say or do can, and will, be used against you for all to see.

I haven't read the rest. I was bored, but not that bored.

all across the internet' date=' I post on a thread and the thread dies.....either the kiss of death or a bit of narcissistic personality disorder. don't know which (actually I do!!)

[/quote']Don't worry. Eventually there will be some new wtf thing that they do that will be reported here and discussion will begin again. It never fails. :(

• 2 weeks later...