problem with nexus?

Nah THIS is something useless also something in the way of right

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/852601-panda491-banned/

Instead of helping him they just ban all his accounts...

Ow yea this is the Nexus we where talking about!

Helped only if you cough up some money!

I would be the last one to defend nexus but if you look at this members info he or she has been a member since may. so just now creating multiple accounts?

Getting an official warning (the new "strike") for saying "first post" is a much worse form of abuse (yes, not a nice post but hardly worthy of the abuse I have seen here directed at it....I see far worse here with no warning....don't be hypocrites)

Oh, and to the person telling me not to double post, although the time between posts was about 1.5-2 weeks....I had a new idea and posted under a new post. Editing an old post to give a new thought after a couple of weeks....rules or not, makes no sense.

Sorry if I am being a bitch, but I am tired, my daughter is sick (and so am I), and I don't care for niceties at the moment.

okay how about some real life crap......lol

here is my daughter from this morning after a surprise snow (proud mommy)

Most likely for your own benefit and that of your daughter I would recommended you remove that link out of the post.

Grumpf is right, sometimes we get some questionable and creepy people visiting this site.

SOURCE: nexusmods.blogspot.co.uk/

NeuxsMods Summary

So lets summarise what we know and suspect about NexusMods.

Known facts

Your IP address and User Agent will be public to all visitors on the site.

It is likely you will be banned for expressing your opinion or standing up to one of the members of staff.

You will not be treated fairly unless you're premium member.

Your questions will most likely not be responded to unless you're a premium member.

Suspected

You will most likely be infected with spyware when using the NMM.

Your personal data will most likely be sold to third party marketing organisations.

You can expect to be stalked.

• 1 month later...

That's a very good advice about anything anywhere with anyone (X-files theme playing in the background).

I remember telling a nice lady member here to not post pics of her little daughter... You never know. I got a FB account, to be certain I can control what's post about me. So back to the subject: Ok it's a Nexus thing but why do you want your private life exposed to people you don't know?

Guest Plastrader

What information are we talking about here?

The Ip numbers?

What use would anyone have of that I wonder... :/

The personal things?

Are we talking about the member area/profile information?

I'm getting more and more paranoid about this interwebs thing...

I have google analytics blocked in my firewall, as I don't like google poking about registring hits on sites I visit so their "bots" can crawl the page to find irrelevant data making google the worse search engine available.

I don't like google for other reasons too but I'll leave it at that.

I don't use Facebook either for a number of reasons...

Recently someone got banned for insulting another member as a pedophile. The very same thing a Nesux moderator did when he banned me. Just shows that pigs are more equal than the common animal according to George Orwell, an expert on dictatorship.

And what about this? I wonder what site they mean? Ah, certainly just some Skyrim piracy site.

By no means it could have been LL ("site not allowed"). Their banhammer champion VADIM THE RAT PEEN at work again.

I never really had a problem with nexus, but thats because i never cared to write there actively.

The site definitely feels like a dictatorship and i seen plenty of times, bs going on over there, therefore i simply gone the safest route...dont talk to them, just browse and gtfo.

haha, just ran into:

"

Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

You reached the download limit for this file. The restriction will be lifted in 3 hours."

i never got the file, the servers failed to generate a link 389 times in a row resulting a 3 hour ban on my acount... BULLSHIT