problem with nexus?

I just read 110 ten fucking pages in 4 hours I have no life confirmed..

*Things I learn from this thread

1.Don't post on nexus and or participate' date=' just leech.

2.I die Post and participate at lovers lab and be happy. :)

3.The Moderators at the nexus are extremely wacko.

There, fixed that for you. :P

:lmao a nicer way of putting it:cool:

I just read 110 ten fucking pages in 4 hours I have no life confirmed..

I did the same' date=' only it took me like 2 to 3 days.

I also never had an incident in the nexus, but that's because I'm a lurker and a leecher.

btw. the pic posted in page 101. I will call it, "the deleted masterpiece of nexus", and hang it on my wall. :P

[/quote']

Yep that's pretty much what I do I'm not one for oppression on an forum lol.

Da hell!? My account just got banned! No warning or anything. :@

According to TVD...

marky061 banned.

Multiple accounts.

Also banned:

Vergil097

joeprotecj

nikiea93

greysama31

tessaitsukabishi

orihimeinoue538

kirigakureshura837

fujimotoshiro142

felesm

shimarenzo

konekomaru

izumokamiki43

suguror

akamuray

According to TVD...

marky061 banned.

Multiple accounts.

Also banned:

Vergil097

joeprotecj

nikiea93

greysama31

tessaitsukabishi

orihimeinoue538

kirigakureshura837

fujimotoshiro142

felesm

shimarenzo

konekomaru

izumokamiki43

suguror

akamuray

Da hell men! I just woke up and this is what I get!?

*sigh* No biggie, I just leech over there anyways :s

Time to play Black Mesa to cool off...

According to TVD...

marky061 banned.

Multiple accounts.

Also banned:

Vergil097

joeprotecj

nikiea93

greysama31

tessaitsukabishi

orihimeinoue538

kirigakureshura837

fujimotoshiro142

felesm

shimarenzo

konekomaru

izumokamiki43

suguror

akamuray

Da hell men! I just woke up and this is what I get!?

*sigh* No biggie' date=' I just leech over there anyways :s

Time to play Black Mesa to cool off...

[/quote']

You must have been snoring to loud.

Quote: "Here's an open question; what future does the nexus have? How much longer can they ride this wave? I realize they have diversified into other games but those are tiny compared to the traffic skyrim and oblivion get"

Frankly I see only 3 ways for Nexus to officially tank:

1) Bethesda (and other companies) never makes another mod friendly game, ever. As long as companies put out the games, Nexus will keep going. MMOs seem to be the only killer for them, but even they can have mods...

2) Competition arises that overshadows Nexus. Steam's mod area is a start, but I see the same percentage of people on Nexus saying they'll never put stuff on Steam as I do people here saying they'll never support Nexus.

3) DarkOne dies.

Another person got banned by TVD' date=' he referenced the thread but in the thread there is nothing by the person he banned, so there's no way in hell anyone could dispute it cause it doesn't exist. It's a mind boggler.

I'm starting to think TVD comes over here, compares names and gets out the stealth ban hammer.

[/quote']

At this point anything is not below the nexus.

According to TVD...

marky061 banned.

Multiple accounts.

Also banned:

Vergil097

joeprotecj

nikiea93

greysama31

tessaitsukabishi

orihimeinoue538

kirigakureshura837

fujimotoshiro142

felesm

shimarenzo

konekomaru

izumokamiki43

suguror

akamuray

Dude what the hell that guy is pathetic and that's putting it nicely.

By reading this thread the only thing why the Nexus is big is because it started out good!

The place right now is just Leech > Get the fuck out

It still is good for the most part (the mods, not some of the moderators). But the level of stupidity there is high. I try to help some of the noobs there (being a recent one myself) but when you have people who steadfastly REFUSE to read the description, instructions, readmes or comments, it gets frustrating and I just clam up and let them suffer. We get them here too, but not as bad and most usually get it after a bit :idea:. I totally agree with you on this: Look for mods, download, GTFO. If you have an issue, try to get someone here to help because we will actually help where we can. Try to get help there only as a last resort (and be nice or else :s ).

By reading this thread the only thing why the Nexus is big is because it started out good!

The place right now is just Leech > Get the fuck out

It still is good for the most part (the mods' date=' not some of the moderators). But the level of stupidity there is high. I try to help some of the noobs there (being a recent one myself) but when you have people who steadfastly REFUSE to read the description, instructions, readmes or comments, it gets frustrating and I just clam up and let them suffer. We get them here too, but not as bad and most usually get it after a bit :idea:. I totally agree with you on this: Look for mods, download, GTFO. If you have an issue, try to get someone here to help because we will actually help where we can. Try to get help there only as a last resort (and be nice or else :s ).

[/quote']

Yea i see alot of "didn't read the readme or OP need help"

Mostly we refer him/her back to the Readme or OP anyways.

I don't read any kind of comment on the nexus i just download see if there is any extra installation steps and be gone!

Yea i see alot of "didn't read the readme or OP need help"

Mostly we refer him/her back to the Readme or OP anyways.

I don't read any kind of comment on the nexus i just download see if there is any extra installation steps and be gone!

True, I do the "Please read the stickied" or "refer to OP", but if the issue is something I recognize I'll still give them what info I have in addition to the "sticky" or "OP" response. As for comments on Nexus, I try to read the comments from the author/poster if there are any. Can gleam some info there that might not be in the readme - everyone forgets something in those things, or forget to update with changes.

So glad to have found this thread and people who feel the same way I do. The Nexus has really gone to the dogs and I feel it's because of bad moderators. At this point it seems they think they can do whatever the hell they want, and they get away with it. So tired of walking on eggshells around there.

This happened to me a few months ago. One member was being a douchebag in a thread, and one of the moderators decided that instead of simply giving the member a warning, she was going to close the entire thread despite some of us having an interest in the game being discussed.

Thread in question. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/694498-divine-space-new-space-game/page__st__20__p__5555686#entry5555686

2njvq52.png

2ir669e.png

66l0g9.png

6407zr.png

2lswevq.png

2ccwgeg.png

No further replies (probably because I had them by the balls) and the thread remains locked until today. I have yet to find a rule on their site stating you're not allowed to make a thread for a game you're making unless it's out of alpha stage.

What is especially interesting is TVD's response. Why feel insulted by something I'm accusing another moderator of doing? Unless he's got a guilty conscience because the lot of them are doing just whatever they want and flaunting their authority all around?

well... that was pretty messed up...

dont worry, I've seen someone just got banned by commenting "lol, pedobear mod." and I'm sure he's joking.

edit : I dont know why, but whenever I read this thread, I see more and more problem with nexus and how messed up their moderator was, that last one(the one who's lock the thread) just looks like whoever become moderator, they got big-headed and have the power.

4E6+ members uh? Here or in our CLS forum you have to divide this number by roughly 50-100 to downsize it to the number of real members, meaning active...

Considering the banned accounts, multiple accounts and the fact that you NEED an account to download I'd say 28k modders + staff + some members that are really still trying to contribute will lead us to roughly 40.000 real members. So that's 1%, seems correct.

• 2 weeks later...