problem with nexus?

Oh, sorry. What I mean is the mod has a flashy new name, not Prophour.

'Neverender' - http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43358/

Funny about the pictures is the fact they actually feature only one armor to be found in the mod. No other visual hints at the mod's content.

And especially no picture of the three NPCs/companions the mod is adding. According to Proph this is to increase the mystery and surprise.

One could argue the suggestive pictures are OK because the mod is apparently flagged as adult content (for no reason) while my picture was not.

It wasn't necessary. Or so I thought. Wouldn't have made any difference anyway.

And Sissies there are so afraid to be banned that they all comment on how it's a good joke... Pathetic. This will be the death of the Nexus. Like we need more weapon, companions and savegames... It's just cluttering the mod list with crap and make it more difficult to find stuff. They need a minimum standard...

And Sissies there are so afraid to be banned that they all comment on how it's a good joke... Pathetic. This will be the death of the Nexus. Like we need more weapon, companions and savegames... It's just cluttering the mod list with crap and make it more difficult to find stuff. They need a minimum standard...

BUT MODDERS ARE SACRED COWS!

BUT MODDERS ARE SACRED COWS!

Lol!

Some hours ago I had a chat with a mod author friend, and he said about the endorsement system in the Nex -- "Did I ever came there just to suck up for endorsements? LOL, fuck, no. And even if I had, say, a hundred thousand endorsements, what I could buy with it?"