[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

There aren't any rival slavers to speak of. There are guild colleagues. The end of the questline will see bands of non-guild slavers cropping up and you'll be required to eliminate them.

The more I learn about them' date=' the more I want to enslave and break them as an alternative path, maybe even giving other slaves power over them and encouraging them to take revenge on their former masters as a way of corrupting my new harem pets.

No way I'd want a bunch of thugs telling me what to do, how dare they even think of putting a collar on me, they should wear the collar, and I should introduce them to [b']PAIN[/b], ohhhh such pain *daedric succubus powers swell within*

I'd rather make a pact with a Daedric prince or queen for evil powers, to be transformed into a Succubus/Incubus (without overriding vampirism, Dawnguard you know?) in exchange for the corruption and damnation of my Harem, their eternal servitude as creatures of darkness, vampires and succubi.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Heyyy Can female characters be slave masters? (hasn't downloaded mod yet' date=' still setting up Skyrim essential mods).

[/quote']

They can. It's somewhat harder for females (their male workmates are forever imagining placing a collar around their necks) but there's no reason it can't be done.

I should add though that this mod is still vastly more planning than execution :)

I know i'll do everything in my power to ensure my female slave master fails to keep herself out of the pens :P

I plan on having another female PC get enslaved in Secunda's Watch for a good amount of time, eventully working her way back into a place of power. Then she gets dominated again by Iizluft.

The more I learn about them' date=' the more I want to enslave and break them as an alternative path, maybe even giving other slaves power over them and encouraging them to take revenge on their former masters as a way of corrupting my new harem pets.

[/quote']

Well, you'll get basic capture and train abilities pretty fast after the first quest, so turning on your "benefactors" will be an option. The middle ground neither-slaver-nor-aboloitionist path is probably the least developed though, so you'll probably miss out on some of the goodies that the other main paths will get.

The wait for this mod is driving me mad. :P

Try writing it! ;)

Vampirism is pretty much that' date=' FriendlySociopath. It's adaecric "blessing" from Molag Bal, God of Dominance, among other things.

[/quote']

It is indeed.

Damn' date=' I check this mod so regularly, I think it's become obsessive. I just look forward to this so much. You've got my eternal admiration Doc!

By the way, how's progress on the next release?

[/quote']

Thank you.

Progress has been slow recently. I lost a chunk of work a week or so back and various RL factors have kept me from diving back into it since. Really until things at work relax a bit I'm probably not going to have much spare energy for the mod. So expect the go-slow to last for the next couple of weeks.

After that I get a week off in which, marriage and kittens permitting, I may be able to make quite a bit of progress. After that, a lot will depend on whether my employer is still in business or not. Interesting times ...

I agree' date=' but if there's a version coming out that will allow us to capture, train and sell slaves, I think everyone will be occupied enough until the next quest in the storyline comes out ;)

[/quote']

I could be persuaded to work on the mechanics and leave the questline for later, I suppose. I've always been a bit reluctant to that that; power earned is power appreciated and all that. Still, if I'm going to keep having to put work backward, it might be an idea

I know i'll do everything in my power to ensure my female slave master fails to keep herself out of the pens :P

That should be fairly straight-forward :)

[/quote']

Well, you'll get basic capture and train abilities pretty fast after the first quest, so turning on your "benefactors" will be an option. The middle ground neither-slaver-nor-aboloitionist path is probably the least developed though, so you'll probably miss out on some of the goodies that the other main paths will get.

Please please PLEASE give me a way to not miss out on goodies without being the puppet of asshole slavers who want to rape me or my pets?

Please please PLEASE give me a way to not miss out on goodies without being the puppet of asshole slavers who want to rape me or my pets?

Well, apart from the fact that if you bide your time you'll be in charge of them all ... your best bet at the moment would be to join the abolitionists and try to destroy the guild. You'll pick up a certain amount of slaver training - purely so you can "deprogram" the guild's victims of course, and if they don't find out about your pets they can't object.

Eventually, I'll want to think about an independant thread where you aren't aligned with either faction. But not just yet :)

Is it possible to change textures and shape of mesh by script?

When someone makes nude male mod, their characters always running around with erected dicks, and that irritates me. That's just not real. So I thought maybe it is possible to create animated dick and make it erect just before sex instead of entire time. Is it?

When someone makes nude male mod' date=' their characters always running around with erected dicks, and that irritates me. That's just not real. So I thought maybe it is possible to create animated dick and make it erect just before sex instead of entire time. Is it?

[/quote']

With AP, you could use a flacid mesh and the males will still be erected when naked and ready for the action. Because the mod itself changes those parts. The problem is that the texture used is really a bad one. And naturally it works only for the AP's animations...

Not in the general case' date=' although SKSE is working on it.

So I thought maybe it is possible to create animated dick and make it erect just before sex instead of entire time. Is it?

I don't think we have a skeleton yet that can cope with animated dicks. I get annoyed by all those hard ons everytime I loot a male corpse as well. But so far there hasn't been a good solution...

With AP' date=' you could use a flacid mesh and the males will still be erected when naked and ready for the action.

[/quote']

... until now, it seems :)

The problem is that the texture used is really a bad one. And naturally it works only for the AP's animations...

I might take a look and see if I can work out how he swaps the equipment. If we can replicate the technique, we can probably get someone to make a better model and texture.

If we can replicate the technique' date=' we can probably get someone to make a better model and texture.[/quote']

I appreciate the Josh's efforts and understand his mind about modding but well... It shouldn't be that hard to do better than what he did. Graphically speaking, I mean !

If we can replicate the technique' date=' we can probably get someone to make a better model and texture.[/quote']

I appreciate the Josh's efforts and understand his mind about modding but well... It shouldn't be that hard to do better than what he did. Graphically speaking, I mean !

Yeah, every time I look at Josh's code I think "I know a better way to do that". And pretty much every time it turns out that I'm wrong. I try not to underestimate him these days :)

So do you think you will make any progress this weekend Doc??

I'm hoping to have a test bundle out today or tomorrow. Still incomplete, but we'll see about doing some bug squishing. Then I'll finally get on to the sexy stuff and maybe get it to a point where I can release. Fingers crossed :)

I'm hoping to have a test bundle out today or tomorrow. Still incomplete' date=' but we'll see about doing some bug squishing. Then I'll finally get on to the sexy stuff and maybe get it to a point where I can release. Fingers crossed :)

[/quote']

O.O

Fingers crossed here

Well, not likely to happen today - still huge holes in the brawl subquest.

But I don't have to be back in work until weds -- and I've got a full week off after that. So soon :)

/me pauses to enjoy the thought of MsLeeches cheerleading :)

Just stopped in to say that Jorgan's Mine is coming along well. I have about 70% of the buildings and the walls "buildable" that is to say that the objects are attached to xMarkers and can be activated and deactivted via script.

I have started on the Mine itself a couple of times but I haven't done anything that I'm really pleased with so I'll start it over a few more times before I decide on a version.

Does anyone have a favorite Mine that they think could be converted for this purpose?