[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

Oh my god yes' date=' THIS.

Branding that happens after a suitable time lapse, I think. So you have, say, X hours or days to escape or you'll wind up branded with all the rest of the new captives - branded together in a job lot.

(...)

Though having a brand in those locations of the body would be difficult to see as they are regularly covered - and thus would require a certain suspension of disbelief that you might be recognised. Perhaps if the brand was on the cheek and it was a tattoo of some sort? Once again worn as an item of clothing.

[/quote']

We were thinking of slaves getting branded on their bottoms (or thighs, maybe shoulder blades) as a matter of routine, and special cases being branded on the cheek. Visible brands would lead to a loss of respectability (if that metric ever happens, meaning it would affect how the character is treated) and a significant debuff to pride. Brands on the body would only be visible when nude or wearing certain types of revealing clothing, and face brands would always be visible.

yea asscheeks or hips... otherwise it would look oddly, specially since that is how RL cattle are branded (hip or shoulder, usually hip) the only other thing that might park a slave/cattle would be something along the lines of a nose ring... for reasons of decor (for anyone who would consider owning a slave/cattle/etc.) have a nose ring presents overall appearance issues, not everyone wants to look at a face that has a nose lead ring... because of placement of the marks or gear used for slave/cattle this must be considered because of variation in taste when viewing potential property.

its would be the same for RL cattle and domestics, thats why its in a more generally accepted location... this is why (RL scum, usually earlier in history) who enslave people will chain their 'property' or if they are going to brand them somehow either with tattoo's or the hot iron methods, its usually on the butt or hip area(course you could do the slut location just above the buttcrack lol).

Uhm, you guys are misunderstanding me.. I'm not saying the Brand needs to use actual magic.. it's an assumed enchantment. Once you are banded clothing or no.. any slaver will know you are branded. The Brand can be hidden from the general populace but never from a slaver who can always see the mark you wear as a branded slave.

Treat it as a tagged response,if you have a brand a slaver responds as if he/she see's it .

Just to say I've decided to take a few days off from all things SSG related. Everyone keeps telling me I should take a break, so I've decided to spend this week's leave actually relaxing rather than banging my head against the CK.

Lots of interesting comments going round at the moment - I'll get to them once I return to active duty, if I may :)

Ohh I may need a tiny break too! Yesterday I was eating out with a friend and her phone rang so she went away for a minute and I got bored waiting for my dinner so I took out my notebook and started writing scripts for the new update for VT2 I was working on and when she came back and looked at my notes she gave me the most weirded out look I ever got xD

Hummm... nuh I don't need a break: I need to do this more often! n_n

@Snazzishoez

You made my coffee redundant

@Doc

Take it easy, I'll have some good progress on your return.

Also, I can get that corset taken care of.

Also, I have started making random objects from in game objects into sex toys brooms, Dwemer Lever, flutes and candlehorns so far as well as a few "originals" any suggestions?

Poor Lydia, the most abused woman in Skyrim

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t368/armspree/CandleHorn_01_zps2b95b52e.jpg

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t368/armspree/CandleHorn_02_zpsc94224b5.jpg

I am still trying to get the candle flames on these bad boys.

@Snazzishoez

@Doc

Take it easy' date=' I'll have some good progress on your return.

Also, I have started making random objects from in game objects into sex toys brooms, Dwemer Lever, flutes and candlehorns so far as well as a few "originals" any suggestions?

[/quote']I demand you upload a mod for those :o

@Snazzishoez

@Doc

[/quote']I demand you upload a mod for those :o

That is my plan eventually, I still have a few things to straighten out first, but I'll get back to you on that.

ok' date=' I have all of the architecture for the dwemer ruins under the mine. at this point it really needs a name. Something suggestive and (snow)elvish sounding.

I need some suggestions. Final say will be up to doc on his return.

[/quote']

I remember picking Mthandeumz from a random generation list of some sort. Wasn't the tamriel name generator. I wish I could remember where I'd found it.

I seem to recall it was more of a table of name parts than anything. I just swapped stuff around until I got something that sounded like a cat being sick.

@Snazzishoez

@Doc

[/quote']

You mentioned using dwemer stuff. I've been wondering if someone was going to use some of the dwemer machinery to turn into adult toy machinery. That would be fun! :D

I have seen animated armors before, I wonder of I could do something like that. I have had some very naughty ideas regarding those spider things and some serious stamina damage :D

If I do that I'll start my own post so that I don't bogart docs thread. bad manners :)

I still have a lot of work to do with the mine so it will be some time.

yea asscheeks or hips... otherwise it would look oddly' date=' specially since that is how RL cattle are branded (hip or shoulder, usually hip) the only other thing that might park a slave/cattle would be something along the lines of a nose ring... for reasons of decor (for anyone who would consider owning a slave/cattle/etc.) have a nose ring presents overall appearance issues, not everyone wants to look at a face that has a nose lead ring... because of placement of the marks or gear used for slave/cattle this must be considered because of variation in taste when viewing potential property.

its would be the same for RL cattle and domestics, thats why its in a more generally accepted location... this is why (RL scum, usually earlier in history) who enslave people will chain their 'property' or if they are going to brand them somehow either with tattoo's or the hot iron methods, its usually on the butt or hip area(course you could do the slut location just above the buttcrack lol).

[/quote']

I'm not sure about the branding thing, while it's alright for cattle, sex slaves are meant to look pretty, usually, a brand would spoil their looks, and should only really be used on low value slaves, maybe rebellious ones. A good obedient slave would be much more valuable if left unbranded (and it's a good bit of incentive to obey the slaver).

As far as the branding, I still think the slaver would avoid putting the brand somewhere it would be readily seen, even on the meanest whore. So that rules out the ass, hips, face, etc. I'd say a brand on the palm of the left hand would be best. Allows for easy identification, yet doesn't detract from the overall appearance of the slave.

I'm not sure about the branding thing' date=' while it's alright for cattle, sex slaves are meant to look pretty, usually, a brand would spoil their looks, and should only really be used on low value slaves, maybe rebellious ones. A good obedient slave would be much more valuable if left unbranded (and it's a good bit of incentive to obey the slaver).

As far as the branding, I still think the slaver would avoid putting the brand somewhere it would be readily seen, even on the meanest whore. So that rules out the ass, hips, face, etc. I'd say a brand on the palm of the left hand would be best. Allows for easy identification, yet doesn't detract from the overall appearance of the slave.

[/quote']

Personally a magical brand makes more sense. It is not visible unless you are looking for it with a spell. That is one way you do not damage the looks of your property.

Only reason to physically brand would be to intentionally damage your property. Teaching the bitch a lesson, or making the other bitches obedient by making her an example but still I wouldn't see it as a common occurrence with magic as a tool to identify slaves.

Been away for a while but read everything i missed,so some of my remarks may be litle late ^^.

@the guy that wanted to try other faction: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console check bottom of the page.

@Doc thx for still keep going,don't burn up,do your thing and maybe leave some space for add-ons for ppl that have extra-special tastes.

Like the male/male thing i agree should at least be an option to turn it off/on,same for the bestial thingy ,aldough i taught that could maybe be done ingame with a effect nammed "smell of sex" or something,meaning if you had sex/rape and you're able to run away in the wild beasts will want more than a fight unless you find some water and clean yourself(maybe with some sensual animation ^^ )

good ideas... yes there was always a plan to use dwermer machinery... one of the more interesting ones was a centurion colossus that ran off of a human being stimulated (well woman being stimulated anyways) constantly... or something along those lines, fun idea.

probably be one of the last meshes i try to work with, when i start again.

yea asscheeks or hips... otherwise it would look oddly' date=' specially since that is how RL cattle are branded (hip or shoulder, usually hip) the only other thing that might park a slave/cattle would be something along the lines of a nose ring... for reasons of decor (for anyone who would consider owning a slave/cattle/etc.) have a nose ring presents overall appearance issues, not everyone wants to look at a face that has a nose lead ring... because of placement of the marks or gear used for slave/cattle this must be considered because of variation in taste when viewing potential property.

[/quote']

I'm not sure about the branding thing, while it's alright for cattle, sex slaves are meant to look pretty, usually, a brand would spoil their looks, and should only really be used on low value slaves, maybe rebellious ones. A good obedient slave would be much more valuable if left unbranded (and it's a good bit of incentive to obey the slaver).

Of course, you're pretty much ignoring the whole history of institutional slavery that exists in the real world. American and European slavers branded African slaves in their millions. But then again, they weren't kept as "sex slaves", eh? :)

If we look at the Roman, whilst the don't seem to have regularly branded slaves (I think actually they clipped their ears) branded slaves who were liars or false accusers with the letters "KAL", or sometimes simply "K" (for "kalumnia", meaning "lie" or "falsehood"). Runaway slaves were branded with the letters "FUG", which was an abbreviation of "fugitivus," meaning "runaway." Thieving slaves received a brand of "FUR", from the Latin word for thief, "fure," or "CF", representing "cave furem', which stood for "beware the thief".

I guess when I think of slavery, I think of Gor, and branding is de rigour in that particular fantasy world...

for you doc.

Get it while its hot

Ashara's Corset only

:)

Hey fantastic! :D

I absolutely was not being being sarcastic. Hopefully you'll see it in action soon :D

Quick update: I've spent a week doing absolutely nothing mod-related for the first time ... well, the first time this year now I think about it. No wonder I was feeling worn out.

Anyway, the break has done me a world of good. Hopefully I'll see about getting back to work the back end of next week. And maybe catch up on my correspondence before that :)