[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

Soon is good. In the meantime' date=' some entertainment...

[/quote']

Hahah, thanks for that :)

Not going to be anything out this week, but I think I've managed to negotiate some dev time for next week. We'll see how far I get.

mmh test and start played this quest today ! very not bad ' date='you make good work , keep up the good work ^^

ps : ( i cant believe the time needed for sexy maid of skyrim O_O )

[/quote']

Before I started developing, neither would I. Quests take far longer to set up than most people think.

Just stopped in to say that Jorgan's Mine is coming along well. I have about 70% of the buildings and the walls "buildable" that is to say that the objects are attached to xMarkers and can be activated and deactivted via script.

Fantastic news!

my favorite i think is the one in markarth (i think thats the one)' date=' the dwarven city ruins called the silverblood mine :D

[/quote']

Cidhna Mine. I have plans for that, if I ever get that far :)

Oh yeah' date=' I seem to remember that one. It's the one that has that orc guard that should't have a top on.

I wonder if she would still be hot if she hadn't locked me up and told me what to do :D

[/quote']

Indeed. I always thought it was a pity I couldn't strip her naked and throw her to the prisoners to use as they saw fit.

That said, I seem to recall a decent mine on the way into Markarth. Turn left just over the bridge as you're heading into the city, if I remember right. I think. I really need my skyrim box at hand, and it isn't right now. Damn.

I'm thinking that a nice added location for the mod would be Haelga's Bunkhouse.

Dibellan (sex worshiper) you sleep there and there's the odd chance she might "Sell" you as you sleep.. when fade to black ends during sleep you find yourself naked chained,collared and caged.. awaiting whatever fate......

There are a range of other questionable locations where resting may be needed.. but poses a threat that you may end up "sold" in your sleep.

I'm thinking that a nice added location for the mod would be Haelga's Bunkhouse.

Dibellan (sex worshiper) you sleep there and there's the odd chance she might "Sell" you as you sleep.. when fade to black ends during sleep you find yourself naked chained' date='collared and caged.. awaiting whatever fate......

There are a range of other questionable locations where resting may be needed.. but poses a threat that you may end up "sold" in your sleep.

[/quote']

I set up some of the interiors so that the player could get "Shanghaied"...or from the other end of things, an easy way to pick up fresh slaves while they sleep, those types of scenarios were heavy on my mind while I designed the city. I don't know if or how that's going to go down from a story perspective though. but I hope it does :)

Not really my department :)

Hey doc!

Just ran through the last pages. I think the erected dick problem can be solved another way. You can try to make it like clothes, equipable. Even the whole male body could be replaced like clothes... Say, when a sexscene starts - unequip all, add a naked body cloth to inventory, equip it, play scene, then delete it from inventory. What do you think?

Dibellan (sex worshiper) you sleep there and there's the odd chance she might "Sell" you as you sleep.. when fade to black ends during sleep you find yourself naked chained' date='collared and caged.. awaiting whatever fate......

[/quote']

The trouble is that she'd probably let you go after she'd had her way with you. Actually that might be fun: have her play it deadpan like it was a slaver abduction and then at the end until the PC from the bed and "Was it good for you too? What, you mean you're not the one with the rape and abduction fantasy? Don't tell me I got the wrong room again..."

There should definitely be some location where that could happen :)

I set up some of the interiors so that the player could get "Shanghaied"...or from the other end of things' date=' an easy way to pick up fresh slaves while they sleep, those types of scenarios were heavy on my mind while I designed the city. I don't know if or how that's going to go down from a story perspective though. but I hope it does :)

[/quote']

Ah, that's why all the accomodations are set up like that... :D

Just ran through the last pages. I think the erected dick problem can be solved another way. You can try to make it like clothes' date=' equipable. Even the whole male body could be replaced like clothes... Say, when a sexscene starts - unequip all, add a naked body cloth to inventory, equip it, play scene, then delete it from inventory. What do you think?

[/quote']

It's a good idea, and more or less what I had in mind. I was mainly missing models.

Actually' date=' there is a solution here already

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10867

[/quote']

mmm ... I've been assuming that only works for girls. What I'm really short of is a solution for male NPCs :)

mmm ... I've been assuming that only works for girls. What I'm really short of is a solution for male NPCs :)

The principle of it seems sound though. Looking at the mod page the only real problem I can see is that the penis looks kind of out of place. If slot 48 is the same for male characters then shouldn't it still work? Of course, I'm not a modder so for all I know I'm horribly wrong.

Phew! Finally got it to work. This mod seemed to create so many CTDs it wasn't funny - from small things like crashing every time I went into the Bannered Mare to every time I came near the Towers. Probably shouldn't have been running MiniLovers at the same time. :)

But I finally got the quest, went to the towers, cleaned them out and found the kidnap victim. And played it through from both possibilities.

Not a bad story at all. I like how you could play this through as a hero instead of a slaver. I look forward to running afoul of the new Slavers Guild in a later episode.

Keep up the good work.

The principle of it seems sound though. Looking at the mod page the only real problem I can see is that the penis looks kind of out of place. If slot 48 is the same for male characters then shouldn't it still work? Of course' date=' I'm not a modder so for all I know I'm horribly wrong.

[/quote']

It's a thought. At least if we make sure there's a male body loaded with the item, anyway. Times like this I wish I was more of a modeller.

Maybe we could just use the MLA approach.

In fact, for two pins I'd base the whole thing on MLA since it looks to be the emerging winner in the sex mods race. It was never the intention to write my own sex framework for SSG in the first place.

Although a lot will depend on how extensible it is.

Which reminds me: the next SKSE release has support for custom mod events. Which means sexout style callouts. This is potentially very cool indeed :)

So besides The Dastard brainwashing course what if any mind-control/hypnosis content is in the planning stages?

Not too much' date=' sadly. I mean, there's a certain amount of behavioural conditioning throughout the thing, and some incentives for enslaved players to co-operate but not much beyond that. Outright MC wither makes it all a bit easy or else it totally changes the character of the mod.

I say "sadly" because I rather like mind control. But it doesn't seem to fit very well in this context.

Phew! Finally got it to work. This mod seemed to create so many CTDs it wasn't funny - from small things like crashing every time I went into the Bannered Mare to every time I came near the Towers. Probably shouldn't have been running MiniLovers at the same time. :)

Interesting. That's the first CTD report I've had. Mind, I don't test with mini-lovers either, so that might be why.

Not a bad story at all. I like how you could play this through as a hero instead of a slaver. I look forward to running afoul of the new Slavers Guild in a later episode.

Well' date=' the next few are going to be slaver arc episodes. I'll get some action in for the abolitionists soon though :)

Keep up the good work.

I'll do my best :)

I was thinking... depending on how long you remain enslaved or by whom... You get branded. (would be nice if it was a permanent mark added as a un-removable item)

Depending on where you travel from then on.. that mark will designate you as an escaped slave. (magic applied so even hidden in clothing any slaver will see the brand) This might make it very hard to get around some places without being attacked or otherwise recaptured.

Not too much, sadly. I mean, there's a certain amount of behavioural conditioning throughout the thing, and some incentives for enslaved players to co-operate but not much beyond that. Outright MC wither makes it all a bit easy or else it totally changes the character of the mod.

I say "sadly" because I rather like mind control. But it doesn't seem to fit very well in this context.

Sigh.... guess i won't be installing this once its done then oh well good luck anyway.

On the topic of Cidhna mine' date=' I thought this image was rather funny.

http://i.qkme.me/35klkn.jpg

[/quote']

hilarious.

Hey doc!

Just ran through the last pages. I think the erected dick problem can be solved another way. You can try to make it like clothes' date=' equipable. Even the whole male body could be replaced like clothes... Say, when a sexscene starts - unequip all, add a naked body cloth to inventory, equip it, play scene, then delete it from inventory. What do you think?

[/quote']

already working on it for meshes im tweaking, or will be soon.

Sigh.... guess i won't be installing this once its done then oh well good luck anyway.

gasp, not play ssg... direct mind control is not possible, but control of your 'victims' or whatever can be persuaded or forced to do certain things in the course of the ssg quest line.

if things work out right there will also be the ability to do most of that outside of the ssg questline as well... plus some extra stuff.

thats as close as ssg will get with mind control, im sure there is something on the nexus for mind control you could try to reverse engineer it and create your own variant that has all the mind control bits you want... if you are talking about seduction etc. there is that in ssg, but also in a mod called vampiric thirst by ms leeches but its only available to vampires.

I think there should be a possibility of this happening at all the inns, I hear inn keepers are always looking for a little extra coin, and as the type of player that walks everywhere and sleeps every night I sleep in a lot of inns. But I do think that this shouldn't happen once you've become friendly with the guild, it would be funny the first time, "oh how funny, I was sold to the guild of which I'm a member, ho ho ho" but would get annoying quickly XD.

Also What hair mod are you using in your avatar Darsie?

Apachii Hair

Doc:

Have you got anyone creating suitable locations for this yet? I know Helgen has been mentioned quite a few times, but Helgen is a pretty sore location for most mods since the vanilla game starts there.

If not, I could send you a few of the locations I'll be working with for Mjana's Labyrinth in the coming weeks, complete with some slave fodder you might be able to use.

Trykz

I think there should be a possibility of this happening at all the inns' date=' I hear inn keepers are always looking for a little extra coin, and as the type of player that walks everywhere and sleeps every night I sleep in a lot of inns. But I do think that this shouldn't happen once you've become friendly with the guild, it would be funny the first time, "oh how funny, I was sold to the guild of which I'm a member, ho ho ho" but would get annoying quickly XD.

[/quote']

dont know about all the inns, but i believe he would like to do something similar outside of major towns.

Apachii Hair

Doc:

Have you got anyone creating suitable locations for this yet? I know Helgen has been mentioned quite a few times' date=' but Helgen is a pretty sore location for most mods since the vanilla game starts there.

If not, I could send you a few of the locations I'll be working with for Mjana's Labyrinth in the coming weeks, complete with some slave fodder you might be able to use.

Trykz

[/quote']

sounds interesting, i would like to see it (im sure doc will too)... there is a 'city/town' being worked on for the ssg HQ currently, not sure how far along some of the reworks are but it is mostly (i am assuming around 2/3 to 3/4 ish) done.

I was thinking... depending on how long you remain enslaved or by whom... You get branded. (would be nice if it was a permanent mark added as a un-removable item)

Depending on where you travel from then on.. that mark will designate you as an escaped slave. (magic applied so even hidden in clothing any slaver will see the brand) This might make it very hard to get around some places without being attacked or otherwise recaptured.

Oh my god yes, THIS.

Branding that happens after a suitable time lapse, I think. So you have, say, X hours or days to escape or you'll wind up branded with all the rest of the new captives - branded together in a job lot.

Whilst a branding animation would rock, I think a spell is still Lore Friendly - one that gives you an item of "clothing" that you can't unequip (except through key commands) - in the same location as one of those thigh plates from the Kahlia armour set or the upper arm plate from the Vicky Set. And appears as a little red "K"... ;)

Something that gives you reactions like this:

Guard: "Get away slave. Chattle aren't permitted within city limits".

Dibellan Priestess: "You've come for Sanctuary? Come in, many of us used to be slaves".

Vigilant of Stendarr: "Watch out you don't get sacrificed. Only... you're no virgin, are you?"

Khajiit: "And I thought we were treated badly. How can I help you slave? Did you know there's an underground caravan to Elswhere for escaped slaves?"

Though having a brand in those locations of the body would be difficult to see as they are regularly covered - and thus would require a certain suspension of disbelief that you might be recognised. Perhaps if the brand was on the cheek and it was a tattoo of some sort? Once again worn as an item of clothing.

Idea in itself is good one. How about scars? Brand on face can't really be hidden (aside with the shroud or whatever it called - like those people wear in desert to protect face; unenchantable, for quest purposes only if there's need to enter specific location), so no need to mess with magick. So, place scar to second scar slot if possible, or replace original one if not ("heal" them with Restoration Mage and apply new brand).

Dibellan Priestess: "You've come for Sanctuary? Come in' date=' many of us used to be slaves".

Khajiit: "And I thought we were treated badly. How can I help you slave? Did you know there's an underground caravan to Elswhere for escaped slaves?"

[/quote']

"And I thought we were treated badly. How can I help you poor one? Did you know there's an underground caravan to Elswhere for escapees?"

Good characters usually won't call slaves "slave" to not hurt their feelings or whatever, so this way's better I think.

And here come issue with voices. To dub a mod is one thing since all characters are original, but if some vanilla NPC' start speak in two voices, it'll be quite disturbing, in my opinion.

And here come issue with voices. To dub a mod is one thing since all characters are original' date=' but if some vanilla NPC' start speak in two voices, it'll be quite disturbing, in my opinion.

[/quote']

Guess that is a matter of taste, what disturbs me is having non voiced text. That irks me more than having two voice actors for the same character, as long as the 2nd voice actor tries to sound like the first one it works for me.

(Edited for clarity)