[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

thats because the tails run on seperate animation/bahaviors and skeletons than the rest of the body... so the tails remain animated even after ragdoll(death) in game.

as far as i can tell...

one of the ways to get around that, that the lovers mods used was to remove the tail during sex animations... if someone wanted to take the time they could add to the animations for the tails to do something else including ragdolling.

one of the ways to get around that' date=' that the lovers mods used was to remove the tail during sex animations... if someone wanted to take the time they could add to the animations for the tails to do something else including ragdolling.

[/quote']

Thats what i remembered from oblivion. Looking on the Skyrim nexus, there are quite a few mods for removing tails. If no-one is going to make animations for the tails then perhaps someone should look into acquiring the use of one of them? tiagopsyko has one for both khajiit and argonians, albeit separate ones. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/users/3376554

Hearthfire looks to be more of a gameplay add on. Those gameplay assets will be integrated into the world by Bethesda (the hard part) but could then be repurposed to our depraved needs in limitless ways.

That's the question' date=' really. Is it adding anything, or is it just giving some stuff we've had in mods to the XBox crowd?

I'm looking forward to finding out.

The architectural models alone are giving me an raging Empire State Building if you know what I mean ;)

Extra resources are always good :)

my point exactly' date=' even if hearthfire is a dinky not worth much dlc 'gameplay'-wise it can still be a very wrothwhile resource for all kinds of depravities... or non-depravities too for that matter lol.

[/quote']

I guess the advantage would be to have Beth made mechanisms built in.

Just include hearthfire anyone that moans about it is stupid anyway its £2.50($5). Not exactly a big purchase

Yeah' date=' but adding the dependency reduces the number of people who can play. I mean I'm still humming and ha-ing about using Dawnguard resources for that reason.

On a completely unrelated note, I noticed something thats been bugging me about this sort of mod, both on skyrim and previous games. Can anything be done about khajiit/argonian tails? They just stick straight through the body of whoever is behind them. It irritates me a little.

Hadn't realised that. I need to test with more races.

one of the ways to get around that' date=' that the lovers mods used was to remove the tail during sex animations... if someone wanted to take the time they could add to the animations for the tails to do something else including ragdolling.

[/quote']

Thats what i remembered from oblivion. Looking on the Skyrim nexus, there are quite a few mods for removing tails. If no-one is going to make animations for the tails then perhaps someone should look into acquiring the use of one of them? tiagopsyko has one for both khajiit and argonians, albeit separate ones. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/users/3376554

Good find. Does it remove tails permanently or can it toggle them? I'd hate to lose kajiit tails in general.

Bit of news: not going to get a release this weekend, sadly. RL has been a bit demanding lately, and I've not had the dev time that I'd hoped for.

I have managed to set up a pub brawl though, so if you're rude to your date you may have to defend yourself. That took a lot longer to get set up than expected, which hasn't helped either. Still, we're at least moving forward :)

Release next weekend, with a little bit of luck.

Heyyyy.

Chiming in as a female player with Futa fantasies who's not to big on the whole violent rape thing (I suspect a lot of male gamers might be a bit turned off to that aspect as well), have you thought about adding a corruption mechanic as alternate paths to some of the quests?

I tend to think of people as pets even in real life, and if I could collect a harem of pets in the game, corrupting them into it instead of forcing them into it, that would be a ton of fun for me and I suspect a lot of people would enjoy the options.

^^ Also, I know you're not into gay content, but what about FUTA content.

I know there's already Futa mods that can add the necessary parts (it would be cool if there were an alchemy transformation mechanic), but would it be possible to add fully functional Futas to the mod?

For instance, say I became a female slave master (I'd really like to) would it be possible to fuck my futa slaves and make them fuck eachother and other females, or have males have sex with them.

And imagine if you could recruit both male and female slaves and arrange little sex shows. Wait can you already do that? I haven't played the mod.

I'm not sure. I think his are permanent' date=' although there is a mod that adds an item that toggles the tail. Might be useful.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13933

the description says it is done by adding something to the 'tail' slot (40).

[/quote']

That could work. Hopefully it adds something to the tail slot to hide the tail, rather than removing it permenantly and then addiing it back as a garment. That way I can

1. test for race
  2. move current tail item slot (if any) to temp container
  3. silenly equip tail surpressor on actor
  4. run sex anim
  5. re-equip any tail item

Which seems like it ought to work.

Chiming in as a female player with Futa fantasies who's not to big on the whole violent rape thing (I suspect a lot of male gamers might be a bit turned off to that aspect as well)' date=' have you thought about adding a corruption mechanic as alternate paths to some of the quests?

[/quote']

Well, there will be alternatives to violence for most of the missions. Not all though. I might have non-violent routes trough the violent missions, but you'll need to be careful if I do.

I tend to think of people as pets even in real life' date=' and if I could collect a harem of pets in the game, corrupting them into it instead of forcing them into it, that would be a ton of fun for me and I suspect a lot of people would enjoy the options.

[/quote']

Mmm... changing the focus overall to one of corruption would take a lot of work, purely at the planning level. It's not that the idea lacks appeal ... but it's not going to be the focus of the mod.

You will get plenty of opportunities to break 'em with kindness though. It's just that you may need to keep 'em in a cage while you do it :)

^^ Also' date=' I know you're not into gay content, but what about FUTA content.

[/quote']

Mmmm... some guys see "chicks with dicks" and find it a turn on. I tend to see "guys with boobs" for some reason, and that doesn't appeal at all :/

I know there's already Futa mods that can add the necessary parts (it would be cool if there were an alchemy transformation mechanic)' date=' but would it be possible to add fully functional Futas to the mod?

[/quote']

Well, I don't plan on adding any explicit futa characters, for reasons outlined about. But any futa overhaul mod should work with SSG without problems. We might need to work out some sort of keyword token so futa girls showed up as having the equipment, but other than that, I can't see a problem.

For instance' date=' say I became a female slave master (I'd really like to) would it be possible to fuck my futa slaves and make them fuck eachother and other females, or have males have sex with them.

[/quote']

You could probably subvert the bound phallus spell to do a lot of what you want there.

And imagine if you could recruit both male and female slaves and arrange little sex shows. Wait can you already do that? I haven't played the mod.

It's planned :)

And on the subject of planning:

I said this on IRC but just so folks know: RL is absolutely insane at the moment, and I've been half killing myself tryign to find uninterrupted time to work on the mod.

I can't keep that up without burning out, so I'm not going to.

As of now, all deadlines estimates, predictions and readings of the entrails are null and void. I'm going to kick back for a bit and try and recharge my batteries. That's not the same thing as putting the mod on hold - I've been working on it this morning - but the rate of development is going to drop again.

Apologies all, but I'm sure everyone would sooner development was slow to having it stop altogether.

No worried doc! You're a hero for working on this at all! ^^ This is one of the most ambitious mods for skyrim!

And I had to do that too after bethesd's delay to release scripts for dawnguard discouraged me from even looking at skyrim but now I'm working on my mod again at full speed and it's almost done!

:( Well...

At least on missions that involve raping...

It would be cool if there were an option to corrupt the victim into wanting/accepting it.

Kind of like Slave Maker 3

Personally I'd love to play as a Futa harem mistress and keep both male and female slaves, and if I could transform females into functional Futa, I would just forget the male slaves, futa can fill in :D

*shoots up and hits joker*

Hi darling.

:( Well...

It would be cool if there were an option to corrupt the victim into wanting/accepting it.

Kind of like Slave Maker 3

I've played slavemaker 3 and it sounds like what you want is an obedience level to make them willing.

For those unfamiliar with the game slaves can reject your advances in sex if they aren't obedient enough though that would hardly be a problem in this game if you can freely rape them like in this game. But the obedience pretty much makes them do what you want willingly without arguing or complaining.

No worried doc! You're a hero for working on this at all! ^^ This is one of the most ambitious mods for skyrim!

And I had to do that too after bethesd's delay to release scripts for dawnguard discouraged me from even looking at skyrim but now I'm working on my mod again at full speed and it's almost done!

Leeches! Yayyy! :D

Great to see you back. If I needed further cheering up' date=' that would do the jon :)

Cool, that should buy me some time too :)

Converting Jorgans mine to a "buildable" format may not be complicated but, by my calculations, it will require exactly 1.4328 gergillion mouse clicks :)

I know that feeling well. If it's going to be too much, let me know. We can always rethink :)

Well' date=' sometimes. I mean the mission I'm working on at the moment you're under strict instructions not to rape or enslave the girl in question. But if you play your cards right, you can still leave her begging for your collar, for instance.

The one after that is presented as a straight rape-with-violence job, but there are a range of options open, including consensual sex if you're careful. There are possibilities for follow on corruption there, too.

But the one after that is the rapist version of the punishment squad that sometimes gets sent after the PC to teach him/her a lesson. So there's no real way to dodge the violence on that one. The best I can do is probably to give you a way to dodge doing the missino at all.

In general, it's going depend on the mission itself. I mean you can probably get through Birthday Girl without having sex with anyone if you want. On the other hand, the Finishing College Raid is going to require having non-consensual sex with a number of girls in front of a large number of witnesses. I mean it's not violent rape, but there's no way to dodge the non-consensuality of the mission and have it still make sense.

OHHHHH What about strap ons.

It's not as sexy as Futas but Strap Ons work for guys right?

Yeah, strap-ons are already in the mod. There's also a spell that lets the ladies sprout male equipment, albeit ghostly and transparent looking. But it wouldn't be hard to create a version that added a flesh toned item, like I say. I believe there's even an item that could be used somewhere on this forum.

futa will be available, it might not be directly from this mod... sexrim is still being worked on by me, it will definetly have futa options for NPC's/Monster's/etc. made available... also i know that futanarium works with this mod currently and should be able to be used indefinetly with this mod...

i talked with doc a while back about adding a script to check for 'futa' equipment, there are a few ways to do this... the script can check to see if specific mods are loaded, the easiest would be to add the ghost falus spell directly into SSG, the last (and possibly the most universal) would be to check to see if the 'penis' armor slot has anything in it... could possibly do a check on all three, but after a certain point checking for specific mods would get redicuulously complicated because you have to keep track of either all of the futa mods (there are several at least and probably will be more as time goes on) or the most popular which really isnt that much different.

the ghost falus would be a good idea to use even with one or both of the others incase the scripts dont pick up the mod or if a different slot is used... checking for the 'penis' and 'balls' armor is a good idea and should probably be used, but there is no gaurantee that any other mod would use the proper armor slot.

personally i would like to see the ghost falus spell as a backup for the two check scrtips... keeping the list of mods checked for to like 2-3 or something at the most.

futanarium seems to be the best one so far, i dont really make a habit of checking for futa specific content though... or comparing them for that matter, but that mod is a good one to start with because it doesnt mess with anything else in the game besides adding new stuff.

and like doc said strap-ons are already added, should be a few variants to choose from.

Well' date=' sometimes. I mean the mission I'm working on at the moment you're under strict instructions not to rape or enslave the girl in question. But if you play your cards right, you can still leave her begging for your collar, for instance.

The one after that is presented as a straight rape-with-violence job, but there are a range of options open, including consensual sex if you're careful. There are possibilities for follow on corruption there, too.

But the one after that is the rapist version of the punishment squad that sometimes gets sent after the PC to teach him/her a lesson. So there's no real way to dodge the violence on that one. The best I can do is probably to give you a way to dodge doing the missino at all.[/quote']

Maybe the player could arrange a performance with them if he or she played their cards right, corrupting them before hand, or achieve some ability that makes him/her irresistible to the slaves (some daedric ability)? So the punishment could be for show while the girls had already been broken/controlled beforehand :P

In general' date=' it's going depend on the mission itself. I mean you can probably get through Birthday Girl without having sex with anyone if you want. On the other hand, the Finishing College Raid is going to require having non-consensual sex with a number of girls in front of a large number of witnesses. I mean it's not violent rape, but there's no way to dodge the non-consensuality of the mission and have it still make sense.[/quote']

But maybe under the effect of a drug or a spell that effects their desires? Eh eh? A stealth and alchemy side mission, or a wizardy way?

Yeah' date=' strap-ons are already in the mod. There's also a spell that lets the ladies sprout male equipment, albeit ghostly and transparent looking. But it wouldn't be hard to create a version that added a flesh toned item, like I say. I believe there's even an item that could be used somewhere on this forum.

[/quote']

ZOMG AWESOME

Heyyy Can female characters be slave masters? (hasn't downloaded mod yet, still setting up Skyrim essential mods).

How many people do you have working on this and exploring ideas btw? I can't script for shit and Skyrim Creation Kit makes me want to throw my keyboard but I bet this could grow into something massive given enough people and time.

*really hopes to one day be a futanari harem mistress in Skyrim*

*shoots up and hits joker*

Hi darling.

Ooooh looky who's there ^^

Leeches! Yayyy! :D

Great to see you back. If I needed further cheering up' date=' that would do the jon :)

[/quote']

Awh thanks! I didn't really go away since the last time I came back but my mind was simply elsewhere (in another gutter xD)

Ooooh by the by! Does Bee still visit the irc?

futa will be available' date=' it might not be directly from this mod... sexrim is still being worked on by me, it will definetly have futa options for NPC's/Monster's/etc. made available... also i know that futanarium works with this mod currently and should be able to be used indefinetly with this mod...

i talked with doc a while back about adding a script to check for 'futa' equipment, there are a few ways to do this... the script can check to see if specific mods are loaded, the easiest would be to add the ghost falus spell directly into SSG, the last (and possibly the most universal) would be to check to see if the 'penis' armor slot has anything in it... could possibly do a check on all three, but after a certain point checking for specific mods would get redicuulously complicated because you have to keep track of either all of the futa mods (there are several at least and probably will be more as time goes on) or the most popular which really isnt that much different.

the ghost falus would be a good idea to use even with one or both of the others incase the scripts dont pick up the mod or if a different slot is used... checking for the 'penis' and 'balls' armor is a good idea and should probably be used, but there is no gaurantee that any other mod would use the proper armor slot.

personally i would like to see the ghost falus spell as a backup for the two check scrtips... keeping the list of mods checked for to like 2-3 or something at the most.

futanarium seems to be the best one so far, i dont really make a habit of checking for futa specific content though... or comparing them for that matter, but that mod is a good one to start with because it doesnt mess with anything else in the game besides adding new stuff.

and like doc said strap-ons are already added, should be a few variants to choose from.

[/quote']

Hmmm is there a way to make it designate the futas behavior via player commands, essentially dictating which roll they would fill after an equipment check that determines what commands the player can give (after the player activates a sub-menu), and an automatic revert to default behavior if the equipment is removed?

Sort of like changing armor values and putting on disguises? I'm not sure if that would be simpler or more complicated, or if that's already what you're talking about and I'm just damn illiterate about this whole thing.

post-91847-13597878817902_thumb.jpg

Hmmm is there a way to make it designate the futas behavior via player commands' date=' essentially dictating which roll they would fill after an equipment check that determines what commands the player can give (after the player activates a sub-menu), and an automatic revert to default behavior if the equipment is removed?

Sort of like changing armor values and putting on disguises? I'm not sure if that would be simpler or more complicated, or if that's already what you're talking about and I'm just damn illiterate about this whole thing.

[/quote']

hmm... not sure i quite understand what you are getting at.

if i have what your asking correct its something along the lines of: armor slots and how they are used for adding parts to the characters...?!

vanilla armor, or any that are added via other mods should work fine... the values of the armor that is added is dictated by formlists, similar to an excel spread sheet; it holds all the identification and armor specs.

the futanarium (not sure about other mods) uses (sorta creates) extra armor slots, script is written for the item being placed in a specific slot to be placed on the 'body' in-game (logically this is how it would be done) CK doesnt always follow logic and what would make sense... or the slot itself specifies the armor slot placement (i was never clear on that part of things).

a penis/falus or strap-on is used for this particular slot or is set to show up in the proper area despite the scripting for the armor slot. the item being placed into the armor slot can be setup so it can receive enchantments like any other piece of armor... the penis/falus/strapon/etc. are subject to any script written that changes something like size's shapes etc., spell or key'ed commands could be setup to regulate body meshes that are placed in specific armor slots... so it can be setup so that you could either use the Face Sculpter (that is added by the DLC DawnGuard) or custom commands so that a given 'body part' can be changed out/removed/etc. from vanilla underwear to well whatever you want really as long as the proper resources are available for it...

example:

penis size - diamider of the shaft, length, bumpy to smooth, you could even have testicle sizes as well change out.

body shape - skinny to fat, little muscle bulk to hulk bulk.

titties - from small to something rediculous

shoulder width, hip, ass, hair, etc.

hope thats understandable, brain is mostly goo because im up late and super tired... and i hope it answer's your question.

if that isnt what you were asking about then you will need to reword the questions so i can better answer them... also, it is a kind of illiteracy because you have to use alot of words that are specific to explaining specific things/workings of the CK or most any other engine, dont let it bug you because even programmers (at least the ones like me) dont always understand modding (and scripting) at least concerning the CK (its almost completely backwards from logic and outright programming, gives me headaches).

btw, love the little comic strip thing lol

were did you find it?

I've played slavemaker 3 and it sounds like what you want is an obedience level to make them willing.

For those unfamiliar with the game slaves can reject your advances in sex if they aren't obedient enough though that would hardly be a problem in this game if you can freely rape them like in this game. But the obedience pretty much makes them do what you want willingly without arguing or complaining.

Yeah' date=' that's one thing I want to do for slaver characters. You can take a hostile NPC and turn her over time into your obedient slut. I never did like the idea that slaves could say "no", but as you say properly trained that won't be a problem.

futa will be available, it might not be directly from this mod... sexrim is still being worked on by me, it will definetly have futa options for NPC's/Monster's/etc. made available... also i know that futanarium works with this mod currently and should be able to be used indefinetly with this mod...

Exactly :)

could possibly do a check on all three' date=' but after a certain point checking for specific mods would get redicuulously complicated because you have to keep track of either all of the futa mods (there are several at least and probably will be more as time goes on) or the most popular which really isnt that much different.

[/quote']

Yeah, the simplest route would be a bridging mod that adds keywords to assets from the other conversions.

I'd keep it around. Just duplicate the spell and underlying effect' date=' and then point the copies at a new asset. Job done :)

But the one after that is the rapist version of the punishment squad that sometimes gets sent after the PC to teach him/her a lesson. So there's no real way to dodge the violence on that one. The best I can do is probably to give you a way to dodge doing the missino at all.

Maybe the player could arrange a performance with them if he or she played their cards right, corrupting them before hand, or achieve some ability that makes him/her irresistible to the slaves (some daedric ability)? So the punishment could be for show while the girls had already been broken/controlled beforehand :P

Tricky. It's a sort of "prove you've got what it takes" mission. That said, these things have a way of complicating themselves when I come to write them, and I'm sure things will occur that I've missed so far ... let's see how it works out.

There's a few more details in the wiki writeup if you're interested.

http://www.necavi.org/slavers/index.php/Abduct_And_Rape

In general' date=' it's going depend on the mission itself. I mean you can probably get through Birthday Girl without having sex with anyone if you want. On the other hand, the Finishing College Raid is going to require having non-consensual sex with a number of girls in front of a large number of witnesses. I mean it's not violent rape, but there's no way to dodge the non-consensuality of the mission and have it still make sense.[/quote']

But maybe under the effect of a drug or a spell that effects their desires? Eh eh? A stealth and alchemy side mission, or a wizardy way?

Wiki Link. That would be tricky. The best you could really do with this one is turn the mission down. Not that it's exactly violent. For given definitions of "violence" anyway...

Heyyy Can female characters be slave masters? (hasn't downloaded mod yet' date=' still setting up Skyrim essential mods).

[/quote']

They can. It's somewhat harder for females (their male workmates are forever imagining placing a collar around their necks) but there's no reason it can't be done.

I should add though that this mod is still vastly more planning than execution :)

How many people do you have working on this and exploring ideas btw? I can't script for shit and Skyrim Creation Kit makes me want to throw my keyboard but I bet this could grow into something massive given enough people and time.

I'm scripting' date=' we have a couple of people helping out with odd jobs, a couple more contributing server space and the like, and various animators and modellers chipping in.

The main bottleneck is me - getting the quests sorted out is a lot slower than making the models, it seems.

Awh thanks! I didn't really go away since the last time I came back but my mind was simply elsewhere (in another gutter xD)

Ooooh by the by! Does Bee still visit the irc?

She does. I think it's safe to say that she's missed you :)

Hmmm is there a way to make it designate the futas behavior via player commands' date=' essentially dictating which roll they would fill after an equipment check that determines what commands the player can give (after the player activates a sub-menu), and an automatic revert to default behavior if the equipment is removed?

[/quote']

You mean which gender role they'll take in a specific animation? Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. To make one tend to take the male or female role, I'll use the game's notion of underlying gender (which will still be male of female so far as the engine is concerned).

now that im more awake' date=' i think i get what you were asking about... changing NPC's to futa?...

futanarium already does that, and can be used on any female i think.

[/quote']

Yep, shouldn't be a problem.

Tricky. It's a sort of "prove you've got what it takes" mission. That said' date=' these things have a way of complicating themselves when I come to write them, and I'm sure things will occur that I've missed so far ... let's see how it works out.

[/quote']

So basically, like the slaver is also submissive to others and has to obey them to proceed. Couldn't the slaver just arrange to have the others killed at a later date, working out a deal with the slaves in advanced to give them a place in his or her new order when s/he's done?

You mean which gender role they'll take in a specific animation? Yeah' date=' that shouldn't be a problem. To make one tend to take the male or female role, I'll use the game's notion of underlying gender (which will still be male of female so far as the engine is concerned).[/quote']

Awesome, so if I were a Futa raising a harem of Futas I could make them change fucking roles.

Would it be possible for female slave masters to make their male slaves/futas/females with strap ons fuck them by chance?

I'm scripting' date=' we have a couple of people helping out with odd jobs, a couple more contributing server space and the like, and various animators and modellers chipping in.

The main bottleneck is me - getting the quests sorted out is a lot slower than making the models, it seems.[/quote']

I'm not sure if it's possible to do community scripting, but supposing you could get a lot of people working on this as a community project, would it be possible for players to make their own quests and scripts? Maybe with the master file gearing more towards a sandbox experience after the main quests are done, but with open ended modding to add to and expand upon it?

Does the mod have a Blog or it's own forum yet btw?

OHEY!

Still in planning stage and all.

There should be a quest to dominate and enslave all the rival slavers, or to kill them and wipe them out, or take over and recruit them to serve YOU in a glorious new Regime, maybe with divergent paths to determine how the guild operates (basically how nicely/cruelly slaves are treated), and optional upgrades for either path.

Imagine the possibilities for an end game there, especially if it could tie in to community driven building mods. If you kept them alive you could make them work, make them guards ect.

If the end game went total Player owned sandbox, I could see player built brothels and strip clubs with recruitable slaves that auto-collect money, player made quests to take out NPCs and use their homes/dungeons for your guild, vampire blood dens, ect. The best part is, you wouldn't have to make any of it, just come up with some kind of blog or website that collects user mods (they could be uploaded via third party sites, like mediafire) and let fans create the content.

i do believe something like that is planned... sorta.

there are definitely going to be some quest to grab a guard or two... at least one quest to grab a vampire was being considered.

and on the stripclub thing i believe that is going to be worked into the 'city' that is being worked on, it was planned that this city would be like the secret underground HQ for the skyrim slavers guild.

the auto-collect should be fairly easy to manage (usually, not sure about in the CK) since the ability exists with merchants in-game.

So basically' date=' like the slaver is also submissive to others and has to obey them to proceed.

[/quote']

You could look at it like that, I suppose. You do have the option not to proceed, but if you want to get full access to the guild, you need to persuade Enarvy Saravyn that you have what it takes.

Would it be possible for female slave masters to make their male slaves/futas/females with strap ons fuck them by chance?

Can't see why not.

The main bottleneck is me - getting the quests sorted out is a lot slower than making the models' date=' it seems.[/quote']

I'm not sure if it's possible to do community scripting, but supposing you could get a lot of people working on this as a community project, would it be possible for players to make their own quests and scripts? Maybe with the master file gearing more towards a sandbox experience after the main quests are done, but with open ended modding to add to and expand upon it?

Sure. I want to use the Story Manager to kick off most quests. So that means it should be easy to slot in new quests, (or alternative versions of exsting ones) so they crop up like part of the main mod.

i still need to get the system set up, and that's taking longer than I'd like, but I want this thing to be open to extension :)

Does the mod have a Blog or it's own forum yet btw?

Well' date=' you've seen the wiki. For a blog, I tend to use this thread at the moment. I do have a blogspot blog that's just gathering dust. I should probably revive that.

Still in planning stage and all.

More early development :)

There should be a quest to dominate and enslave all the rival slavers' date=' or to kill them and wipe them out, or take over and recruit them to serve YOU in a glorious new Regime, maybe with divergent paths to determine how the guild operates (basically how nicely/cruelly slaves are treated), and optional upgrades for either path.

[/quote']

There aren't any rival slavers to speak of. There are guild colleagues. The end of the questline will see bands of non-guild slavers cropping up and you'll be required to eliminate them.

there are definitely going to be some quest to grab a guard or two... at least one quest to grab a vampire was being considered.

and on the stripclub thing i believe that is going to be worked into the 'city' that is being worked on' date=' it was planned that this city would be like the secret underground HQ for the skyrim slavers guild.

[/quote']

Pretty much :)