Nuh because it doesn't make any sense ^^

Also announcement!

yo-dawg-i-heard-you-like-to-wait-k.jpg

CURRENT VERSION OF CAPTURES (1.2.1) IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DEFEAT V5b+

If you're using Defeat v5b and above please uninstall Devious Captures!

An updated version of Devious Captures will be available when it's done.

First of all thanks for the mod!

I'm having a slight problem.

Everytime my character teleports to a safe location, it is the same location (Silent moons camp near whiterun) and it doesn't matter where it get caputed.

Is this fixeble or is a reinstall enough?

Are you using the latest version? Have you tried using the "update" function in MCM?

OMG ! We r already in 2114 ? But I see no flying cars around... and no cyborg sucking my dick ! Future sucks ! :lol:

Oooops! Too soon! That version wasn't supposed to be released for another 100 years, what have I doooone! Awwww gosh time travel is always so confusing....

is this SD+ Compatible?

I think it depends on what you mean by compatible. If you want SD to trigger this mod then nuh it won't, if you just want them not to conflict then yah they're compatible. This mod is only triggered by Defeat and doesn't do anything until it's asked to. If you can make SD and Defeat work together without conflicts this mod probably won't trigger in inconvenient situations

Can you change the plugs to soulgem or tormentor as atm I just seem to get iron plugs that don't really do very much (I assume next update will be after the new Defeat mod)?

The plugs you get are chosen randomly and it includes soulgem plugs and pump plugs too. The probability of getting both iron plugs is aboutish 11% so if you try again you'll probably get a different result ^^

The update function fixed it for me.

Thanks for the help.

Should be easier to do what you want with the new Defeat, since you got your mod working with the mess that was the previous version, if you have any question just ask in PM, I might as well need your help for quests like this, I find the radiant thing very hard to do, no problem finding places at random, but when I want to find a place NEAR the player especially if he is in an interior cell it's a nightmare and nothing works 100%.

Should be easier to do what you want with the new Defeat, since you got your mod working with the mess that was the previous version, if you have any question just ask in PM, I might as well need your help for quests like this, I find the radiant thing very hard to do, no problem finding places at random, but when I want to find a place NEAR the player especially if he is in an interior cell it's a nightmare and nothing works 100%.

Yah! I'd love to help! ^^ I'm about to run out of important things to do so I finally have time for modding! Wheeeee!

This mod on its own doesn't have anything to do with SexLab. If its requirements (Defeat and Devious Devices) are compatible with sexlab it will be compatible too ^^

Don't forget that this mod needs to be compatible with the version of its requirements you are using. As stated higher in this thread the current version is not yet compatible with the newest Defeat. I wouldn't expect the next DD release would break this mod, but then again we haven't seen what exactly will be in the next release.

I shouldn't have to say this, but I have seen what sorts of questions and problems come up in the forum threads. Then again, the people who need to read this probably won't read this message before posting anyway.xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.4azkk_5zmI.png

Also announcement!

Um, does this mean I can't use Devious Captures with Defeat v5b1.1 ;)

Mmm okay, but I would have thought the undead would have a hatred for the living so would impair the character if they could, and would probably have a lot of old junk lying around as well.

Also announcement!

Um, does this mean I can't use Devious Captures with Defeat v5b1.1 ;)

You caaaan but it's not recommended ^^ I don't know what will happen but I know it will be weird and may break something

Probably after the next Defeat update. I asked Goubo to add something to his code that will make things easier for me ^^

the updated it 3 days ago

Not this one, the next one. This one added some things I needed but I forgot to tell Goubo about one other thing so it wasn't included in the current release.

I guess I can do without it for now and simply release Captures in a kinda incomplete state but I don't think I want that. I guess I'll think about it.

I've been kinda hoping for an update to Defeat as well, because it's my understanding that the current version has problems with Sexlab 1.55, while other mods have updated for Sexlab 1.55.

Sadly, it's been a little quiet over there, so I'm now waiting for that mod and this mod, both of which I want very much! ^_^

Guest Real

I guess I can do without it for now and simply release Captures in a kinda incomplete state but I don't think I want that. I guess I'll think about it.

I guess this depends on how close defeat is to it's next release. It'd be kind of lame to make you update code, then have the update drop the next day...

Bug report:

There seems to be an issue with not returning you from ragdoll, if you get killed while knocked down.
This seems to be the case when you get enslaved with SD+...

I fixed it by just setting the bleedout setting to bleedout, and not ragdoll and bleedout...
I suppose you could use console to return you from ragdoll, can't remember the command though..

Not sure if it's been reportet before (didn't bother looking through the pages :P) - but here you go :)

Nice mod though, gj.

Also announcement!

I was baffled as to why Captures wasn't working and had already searched for the answer. When I finally saw this I realized why. Thanks for the warning, but could you add it to the front page for anyone who is lost like I was?

Actually I just found a way to kinda do what I wanted on the current version of Defeat. I tested things a little and this is how the next version of captures in going to work:

Captures will now be triggered by the robbery event in Defeat and instead of implementing my own post assault scenario like I did with the previous version the new Captures is going to hook onto the existing events (left for dead and inn rescue) Devices will only be equipped if the robbery event happened and was followed by either of the two post assault scenarios.

I wanted it to trigger even without any post assault scenarios but I can't until Goubo adds SendModEvent lines to the robbery event.

Right now I'm working on MCM menu and I think I will release a beta laters.

Oksies! Version 2.0 beta is up ^^

Because of the huge changes Defeat went through I felt adapting Captures was pointless so I threw everything away and rewrote it from scratch! The new version is optimised to take advantage of Defeat's new features and works a little differently than users may be used to. I changed description on the front page explaining how the new system works so please read it!

Also you can see this version is a beta. It's been tested by me and all its core features were confirmed functional BUT because skyrim is skyrim what works for me may not work for other people. Before I start adding bells and whistles and stuffs I'd like to be sure the core system works for most users. When submitting bug reports PLEASE provide the following things:

• Describe the situation, location, NPCs involved and any mods that were also involved at the time
  • Confirm that you have the right versions of all required mods and their required mods
  • Make sure the required mods are working correctly in the first place. If your Defeat or SexLab or Devious Devices are acting up you probably need to sort out those problems first
  • Please attach your papyrus log! Devious Captures records a lot of its operations in the log and that information can be very helpful!