I'm really enjoying your mod.  I did run into a problem with the respawn points after being defeated however.  I had two separate cases (same character, same game) where I was defeated and locked in restraints.  The first time was at a forsworn camp near Dragon Bridge.  The second time was at a bandit camp near Whiterun.  When I was restrained and moved away from the bandit camp near Whiterun, it placed me all the way back at the forsworn camp near Dragon Bridge.  I had to reload my previous save or travel all the way back to Whiterun again.  It seemed a little strange to me that the bandits near Whiterun would transport me so far away!

Your mod is pretty awesome; I love it.

That being said, the Sexlab Submit + DD mod (your 'submit' counterpart) has a progression system: The first time you get captured you get cuffs; If you get captured while wearing cuffs, you get belted, if you get captured while wearing cuffs and belted you get an armbinder, etc. I think that's a pretty good idea, and you should consider offering that, too. Maybe with additional random factors, too.

I'm sorry person with long complicated name ^^ I'm not interested in implementing that.

Update time!

Version 1.2 includes a small coding fix that should make the script run a little faster and perform its functions more reliably (for example you won't encounter any more situations where equipping a belt takes so long that previously equipped plugs slide out of you before it can finish) and also added an option to MCM that allows player to set the minimum and maximum time that passes during capture. So forexamplish if you're a vampire you can adjust it so it won't randomly throw you outside in the middle of a sunny day ^^

I'm having trouble getting the menu to load after upgrading to the lastest version.

I worked previously, but now the MCM menu won't load up. I've tried a clean save (yes, I know there really isn't such a thing in Skyrim), but don't know what else to do. Nothing seems to work, even though I'll get the message that MCM has registered the menu, and it's listed, it will not open. There's nothing in there.

Anyone got any tips? Is there some console command I can use to manually reset it?

EDIT: nevermind, I have much deeper problems than that and NO idea what the hell caused it. Sometime between the last time I launched the game and now something has gone very wrong. Missing textures for things like pickaxes. Going to just re-do the whole setup again anyways.

i meet CTD when black out....what problem might that be? :dodgy:

It could be lots of things. If you have the newest ZAZ animation pack but didn't update FNIS to the latest version you may CTD when armbinder is equipped and also it's possible setting time loss like crazy high could cause problems too (I made it possible to push the slider all the way up to 100 but it's mostly for testing, if it turns out to be unstable I'll limit it) oooooor any other problems with animations, skeletons and stuffs. Or simply skyrim crashing on area transition like it can start doing after like hundred hours on a save.

CTDs in skyrim could be caused by anything (even vanilla game) so the best way to make sure it's this mod or one of its requirements causing them is try to get captured a few times and see if it happens again (setting defeat chance to 100% and typing "TIM" in console is what I use to test captures) alsooooo a papyrus log would be helpful.

Nothing resonsible for movign the player was changed in the update so it must be a savegame issue or lack of proper navigation markers in the area you're testing. Could you run "Update" in the MCM menu and try again? And if it doesn't work could you try a different dungeon?

Hummm it's weird but it's true. Everything works with my loose scripts but not the ones in bsa archive. I'll try to package them again and I'll upload a fix in a second.

Just tried 1.2.1 and I'm still not getting transported to a safe location. Do I need to clean scripts from my save or something similar?

Here's what shows up on Papyrus log:

[04/23/2014 - 12:33:09PM] Defeat: Player victim - End scene, Restored.
[04/23/2014 - 12:33:13PM] Error: Cannot call start() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[mslDCControllerQST (5F0012C5)].mslDCFunctionsSCR.MoveToSafeLocation() - "mslDCFunctionsSCR.psc" Line 55
[mslDCControllerQST (5F0012C5)].mslDCFunctionsSCR.PlayerCaptured() - "mslDCFunctionsSCR.psc" Line 208
[mslDCControllerQST (5F0012C5)].mslDCFunctionsSCR.OnUpdate() - "mslDCFunctionsSCR.psc" Line 278
[04/23/2014 - 12:33:13PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[mslDCControllerQST (5F0012C5)].mslDCFunctionsSCR.MoveToSafeLocation() - "mslDCFunctionsSCR.psc" Line 55
[mslDCControllerQST (5F0012C5)].mslDCFunctionsSCR.PlayerCaptured() - "mslDCFunctionsSCR.psc" Line 208
[mslDCControllerQST (5F0012C5)].mslDCFunctionsSCR.OnUpdate() - "mslDCFunctionsSCR.psc" Line 278
[04/23/2014 - 12:33:13PM] Error: Cannot set the value of a constant GlobalVariable
stack:
[WICommentNextAllowed (000A8653)].GlobalVariable.SetValue() - "" Line ?
[WICommentNaked (000A8655)].wicommentscript.Commented() - "WICommentScript.psc" Line 15
[WICommentNaked (000A8655)].QF_WICommentNaked_000A8655.Fragment_0() - "QF_WICommentNaked_000A8655.psc" Line 12
[04/23/2014 - 12:33:13PM] Error: Cannot call MoveTo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[mslDCControllerQST (5F0012C5)].mslDCFunctionsSCR.SummonCompanions() - "mslDCFunctionsSCR.psc" Line 60
[mslDCControllerQST (5F0012C5)].mslDCFunctionsSCR.PlayerCaptured() - "mslDCFunctionsSCR.psc" Line 210
[04/23/2014 - 12:33:13PM] Error: Cannot call MoveTo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[mslDCControllerQST (5F0012C5)].mslDCFunctionsSCR.SummonCompanions() - "mslDCFunctionsSCR.psc" Line 61
[mslDCControllerQST (5F0012C5)].mslDCFunctionsSCR.PlayerCaptured() - "mslDCFunctionsSCR.psc" Line 210
stack:
[mslDCControllerQST (5F0012C5)].mslDCFunctionsSCR.SummonCompanions() - "mslDCFunctionsSCR.psc" Line 62
stack:
[mslDCControllerQST (5F0012C5)].mslDCFunctionsSCR.SummonCompanions() - "mslDCFunctionsSCR.psc" Line 63
stack:
[mslDCControllerQST (5F0012C5)].mslDCFunctionsSCR.SummonCompanions() - "mslDCFunctionsSCR.psc" Line 64

From what I understand, the problem is coming from mslDCLocationQST.Start(), because quest property is null. I upgraded from 1.2, so do I need to reset this quest somehow?

Edit: Fixed. Forgot to click Update in MCM. :blush:

Yah the Update function is for when things liek this happen. I don't know why you had that issue in the first place but if you tried to do a "clean save" when upgrading to a new version of Captures please don't ever do that. The mod is safe to update by overriding.

Yah the Update function is for when things liek this happen. I don't know why you had that issue in the first place but if you tried to do a "clean save" when upgrading to a new version of Captures please don't ever do that. The mod is save to update by overriding.

I didn't do that initially, I was just considering it as a possible solution. I just switched the versions in NMM and loaded a save that had the previous version of Devious Captures active. But then again, my saves aren't exactly stable (I crash about 5% of the time when loading a save from the main menu) so maybe it just didn't manage to load the updated version due to the large amount of mods running.

First of all thanks for the mod!

I'm having a slight problem.

Everytime my character teleports to a safe location, it is the same location (Silent moons camp near whiterun) and it doesn't matter where it get caputed.

Is this fixeble or is a reinstall enough?

First of all thanks for the mod!

I'm having a slight problem.

Everytime my character teleports to a safe location, it is the same location (Silent moons camp near whiterun) and it doesn't matter where it get caputed.

Is this fixeble or is a reinstall enough?

Are you using the latest version? Have you tried using the "update" function in MCM?

OMG ! We r already in 2114 ? But I see no flying cars around... and no cyborg sucking my dick ! Future sucks ! :lol:

Oooops! Too soon! That version wasn't supposed to be released for another 100 years, what have I doooone! Awwww gosh time travel is always so confusing....

is this SD+ Compatible?

I think it depends on what you mean by compatible. If you want SD to trigger this mod then nuh it won't, if you just want them not to conflict then yah they're compatible. This mod is only triggered by Defeat and doesn't do anything until it's asked to. If you can make SD and Defeat work together without conflicts this mod probably won't trigger in inconvenient situations

Can you change the plugs to soulgem or tormentor as atm I just seem to get iron plugs that don't really do very much (I assume next update will be after the new Defeat mod)?

The plugs you get are chosen randomly and it includes soulgem plugs and pump plugs too. The probability of getting both iron plugs is aboutish 11% so if you try again you'll probably get a different result ^^