UPDATE TIME! <3 ~

And looook! I'm not even late this time! Wheeee coordination! n_~
Remember when I said feature creep is bad and I wasn't going to expand the mod lots?

Sooooo ummm *embarassed* awwww! Accidents happen! I didn't mean to!

But I can't take it back now ^^ You can take a Zerg out of the creep but you can't take the creep... uhhh this is starting to sound werid, let's not finish this sentence! FEATURE LIST!
  • Thanks to a shiny new generic device system introduced in the latest Integration update I can use devices not only from Integration but also from Expansion, Captured Dreams and any other mod that registers its generic devices under the new system! And the best thingy about it is that there is no hard dependency on those mods! Having them is totally optional! If you don't have Expansion Captures will simply draw from a smaller pool of devices.
  • Return of the infamous armbinder! Gosh I love it... but it hurts me! There is still no Defeat support for it but me and Goubo are working on it so stay tuned! for now you have the option to receive it from captures like any other device but if you do glitches will happen! Please think twice before enabling armbinders!
  • Addition of piercings! The piercings added with the latest release of DD are now available through Captures! Sadly the nipple piercings occupy the same slot as chastity bra but you have the option to adjust which one you want to get in that slot and how often!
  • Speaking of options: LOTS have been added! You may not recognise the new MCM menu! ^^ Many things can now be adjusted and every option has a highlight text that explains what it does. And thanks to new possibilities opened up by Integration 2.8.1 there is room for even more settings and customisation! If you have any suggestions please tell me what you'd like to see added to the MCM!
  • Brand new way to trigger Captures! It is an experimental feature for now and is disabled by default. You can enable it in MCM menu and you can even disable the default Captures behaviour and use the alternative one exclusively!
    The new mode is independent of Defeat's robbery scene. Instead of patiently waiting for you to sit down and give up your money the lustful villains of Hoth can now start locking you into their devious restraints while they're having their way with you! Each sex act can only spawn one device and it is limited by the same dice rolls from the robbery event but don't feel too safe! ^^ Getting caught in the middle of a bandit camp may get you locked from head to toes before they even get into your pockets!
Before upgrading please make sure you have the latest versions of Defeat, Devious Devices and SKSE available today! If you're updating from a previous version you must go to MCM and run the "Update" function!

Huge thanksies and big glomps to Srende! He's a coding wizard who made so many things I've always wanted possible! <3

Hihihi probably someone I forgot to credit because I was so excited to release this I wasn't paying attention to the readme page n_~

I fixed it now! I updated the description with a few mods that synergise amazingly with Captures and actually made me want to develop this mod again <3

UPDATE TIME! <3 ~

And looook! I'm not even late this time! Wheeee coordination! n_~

Remember when I said feature creep is bad and I wasn't going to expand the mod lots?

Sooooo ummm *embarassed* awwww! Accidents happen! I didn't mean to!

But I can't take it back now ^^ You can take a Zerg out of the creep but you can't take the creep... uhhh this is starting to sound werid, let's not finish this sentence! FEATURE LIST!

• Thanks to a shiny new generic device system introduced in the latest Integration update I can use devices not only from Integration but also from Expansion, Captured Dreams and any other mod that registers its generic devices under the new system! And the best thingy about it is that there is no hard dependency on those mods! Having them is totally optional! If you don't have Expansion Captures will simply draw from a smaller pool of devices.
  • Return of the infamous armbinder! Gosh I love it... but it hurts me! There is still no Defeat support for it but me and Goubo are working on it so stay tuned! for now you have the option to receive it from captures like any other device but if you do glitches will happen! Please think twice before enabling armbinders!
  • Addition of piercings! The piercings added with the latest release of DD are now available through Captures! Sadly the nipple piercings occupy the same slot as chastity bra but you have the option to adjust which one you want to get in that slot and how often!
  • Speaking of options: LOTS have been added! You may not recognise the new MCM menu! ^^ Many things can now be adjusted and every option has a highlight text that explains what it does. And thanks to new possibilities opened up by Integration 2.8.1 there is room for even more settings and customisation! If you have any suggestions please tell me what you'd like to see added to the MCM!
  • Brand new way to trigger Captures! It is an experimental feature for now and is disabled by default. You can enable it in MCM menu and you can even disable the default Captures behaviour and use the alternative one exclusively!

The new mode is independent of Defeat's robbery scene. Instead of patiently waiting for you to sit down and give up your money the lustful villains of Hoth can now start locking you into their devious restraints while they're having their way with you! Each sex act can only spawn one device and it is limited by the same dice rolls from the robbery event but don't feel too safe! ^^ Getting caught in the middle of a bandit camp may get you locked from head to toes before they even get into your pockets!

Before upgrading please make sure you have the latest versions of Defeat, Devious Devices and SKSE available today! If you're updating from a previous version you must go to MCM and run the "Update" function!

Huge thanksies and big glomps to Srende! He's a coding wizard who made so many things I've always wanted possible! <3

One of the nicest things about your mods is reading your descriptions of them. Thank you.

I have an issue when I use this mod my DD for the masses stops working.

That's logically impossible. They don't have like a single conflicting thingy ^^

Are you sure your FTM is working correctly on its own? If there is an issue could you upload your papyrus log please?

Thanks for the great update, runs really smoothly :)

One small bug though, setting gags to ring only has no effect, still getting ball/panel gags

Humm that's weird, I remember it was the last thing I tested and it worked. But it should be easy to debug because I attached papyrus notifications to the filtering function. Coudl you upload your papyrus log?

One of the nicest things about your mods is reading your descriptions of them. Thank you.

Awww thank you! ^^

One small bug though, setting gags to ring only has no effect, still getting ball/panel gags

Humm that's weird, I remember it was the last thing I tested and it worked. But it should be easy to debug because I attached papyrus notifications to the filtering function. Coudl you upload your papyrus log?

Here you go :)

Papyrus.0.zip

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.zip

Awww I tested but I cannot reproduce your issue. Everything in your log looks like it's working right too so I don't know what's wrong. If your Integration is up to date there shouldn't be any problems. Just to make sure please run "Update" from Captures MCM and if that doesn't work could you start a new game and test it?

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.zip

Looks like you have logging disabled in DDi? That might shed some more light on the issue.

Another possibility is if you were using beta before Srende added tags and when you upgraded DDi didn't do its on load update thingystuffs so the items didn't register their tags.

But I think there was a version bump between beta and public release?

In case there wasn't could you try this please?

Open console and type "stopquest zadQuest", "stopquest zadxQuest", "startquest zadQuest" and "startquest zadxQuest". then save, reload the save and try again.

Wheeeee!

So I guess it's only an issue for beta testers who haven't manually updated the version controllers yet. So nothing I need to fix on my end.

On the other hand I noticed I messed up some papyrus message conditions, it's harmless but annoys me ^^ Thank you for posting the log! I'll clean up the redundant notifications in the next update.

Wheeeee! My 666th post on LL XD

I don't even remember anymore ^^ It changed a little since the last version and became a little more flexible and conditional too. Most of the time player won't notice any "order" because random chance can pick any device any time but when it comes to equipping stuffs on player the procedure is like this:

For robbery event:

• gag
  • piercings (vaginal)
  • plugs
  • belt or harness
  • bra or piercings (nipple)
  • collar
  • cuffs
  • blindfold
  • armbinder
  • boots
For assault event:
  • collar
  • cuffs
  • boots
  • blindfold
  • gag
  • piercings (vaginal)
  • plugs
  • belt or harness
  • armbinder
In this event there kinda is an "order" because you can only receive 1 device at a time so if 2 or more devices were picked the highest on the list that isn't already equipped will be added. I tried to make it "progressive" in those cases so the least restrictive restraints would have higher priority

I don't even remember anymore ^^ It changed a little since the last version and became a little more flexible and conditional too. Most of the time player won't notice any "order" because random chance can pick any device any time but when it comes to equipping stuffs on player the procedure is like this:

For robbery event:

• gag
  • piercings (vaginal)
  • plugs
  • belt or harness
  • collar
  • cuffs
  • blindfold
  • armbinder
  • boots
For assault event:
  • collar
  • cuffs
  • boots
  • blindfold
  • gag
  • piercings (vaginal)
  • plugs
  • belt or harness
  • armbinder
In this event there kinda is an "order" because you can only receive 1 device at a time so if 2 or more devices were picked the highest on the list that isn't already equipped will be added. I tried to make it "progressive" in those cases so the least restrictive restraints would have higher priority

Thanks! Knowing this would allow me to set the percentages to get the stuff I want as I only use the Assault event to put the stuff on her.