New game isn't required but you need to run the "Update" function in MCM after you install.

If this doesn't help could you upload your papyrus log please?

thank you very much.

sorry, run the "update" doesn't help.   no ctd , how to make a papyrus log file please?

Ashal wrote detailed instructions in the support topic:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-before-posting/

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

Equipping same coloured sets was going to be a feature at first but it turned out to be more complicated than I thought and I also noticed player would probablish get lots of different devices from different sources and would end up in mix mash of colours anyways so that was pointless. So I removed it from the current version.

I may add some options to allow player to totally exclude some tags from the pool in the next version, this would be a little more straightforward and reliable. But no release date yet, I'm taking a break from this mod right now ^^

Personally I think the colour mismatch is more immersive. Bandits don't want to be your friend so why would they care about dressing you up for a fashion parade, they'd use anything that came to hand.

It's a punishment for failure not a reward

If I was a bandit I'd dip all the devices in rancid fish oil as well, so no more sneaking because of the smell and everyone you met would guess what had happened to you as well :D

whit and red items are luxury items, specially made for luxury People. bandits wont have those for common use.

i meant thecolor mix that Comes with dd expabsion 1.12

you already have types of material, so if i choose padded for example, i wont get mixed cuffs and collar, but still the armbinder gag and blindfold.

all you Need to do is to give those colours onto your Option for materials, and this for gag etc too.

please do so.

whit and red items are luxury items, specially made for luxury People. bandits wont have those for common use.

So you're saying bandits don't attack rich people, I'm sorry but that sounds absurd.

Attacking people is probably how the bandits would get the devices in the first place

Ms Leeches

please read my last post at defeats page, test the actual defeat 5 Version by yourself, what you never did, and see how essentially unworking this mod is. it is unplayable. FACT AND ESSENTIALLY TESTED !

i love your work here, it in all invain cause based on an unworking mod.ö so please cklick your mod on Version 4 of defeat. ypou already included a one item per rape Option, you just Need to bring your robbery Option to a number of rapes, like 5. so several items will be packed on the pc after 5 rapes, for example. thats all.

your whole work here is for nothing actually and it can take months until goubo repairs a playable Version, if ever.

now dont  tell me that htis isnt true  i tested it on a vanilla skyrim with requirements only. it is a fact. everybody who plays this Version 5 must get it.

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with the current version of Defeat but it has always worked oksies for me and I did test it ^^

If you're convinced your problem isn't savegame corruption or mod conflicts maybe you could try reinstalling the mods that are suffering from glitches. Personally I always install mods manually without the "help" of mod managers and organisers other than Wrye Bash and LOOT to set up load order. And I don't have many problems with mods. I made the latest version of DC using Defeat 5b3.3fixed and I was testing them both throughout the whole development using different settings and test subjects. I did not notice any issues with Defeat, it worked and interacted with my mod as expected.

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with the current version of Defeat but it has always worked oksies for me and I did test it ^^

If you're convinced your problem isn't savegame corruption or mod conflicts maybe you could try reinstalling the mods that are suffering from glitches. Personally I always install mods manually without the "help" of mod managers and organisers other than Wrye Bash and LOOT to set up load order. And I don't have many problems with mods. I made the latest version of DC using Defeat 5b3.3fixed and I was testing them both throughout the whole development using different settings and test subjects. I did not notice any issues with Defeat, it worked and interacted with my mod as expected.

I wouldn't worry too much about that magicrealm guy... if you look at his post history it seems to be just a lot of complaint posts accusing modders of not testing their work.

I wouldn't worry too much about that magicrealm guy... if you look at his post history it seems to be just a lot of complaint posts accusing modders of not testing their work.

Have to agree with this.

Defeat does have a few rough edges but it works fine for the most part and this mod works perfectly (a bit too perfectly sometime when the RNG decides to hate me :) )

• 4 weeks later...

Want to make a quick mention. There seems to be an incompatibility between Sexlab Aroused and Defeat. It was mentioned that Aroused was making any sort of player action regarding Defeat unplayable. The functionality for the NPC's aggression to the player is fully functional, however the aggression of the player towards NPC's have little to no chance occurring. Now I have just discovered this post today after looking for a reason why I had horrible success rate even though my character was leagues above the NPC's. I'll test defeat without aroused because if it is true, it means that this mod that relies on Defeat may not work in conjunction. I really hope it's not the case.

• 3 weeks later...

darn, shame i may have reached some sort of script capacity thing. having this on grounds sexlab procedures to a pace of a coral polyp maturing. only this mod and everything it uses gets slowed down though, other non elevant, but otherwise script complex things run fine. not sure if i should make anything of that.

You may be having a problem with your DD framework. I don't think Captures does anything very Papyrus taxing. It listens for mod events from Defeat, checks some conditions, runs some RNG and then tells Integration to equip devices and DD framwork takes it from there.

I haven't touched CK in like a billion years but maybe if you could upload your Papyrus log I could try to figure out what's wrong ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Would someone tell me where the mcm settings are found in SL-Defeat or elsewhere to make sure my chance for being robbed it set sufficiently high so DeviousCaptures is triggered please?

In Defeat MCM click on Post Assault and you'll find it there.

Bear in mind even at 100% it doesn't always work but it does most of the time

I looked in SL-Defeat and under the "player as victim" tab if I scroll down on the right under "death alternative" there is a check-mark for "Post Assault" which was enabled but I don't see any percentage to adjust for robbery there. Which tab in SL-Defeat is that under?

I looked in SL-Defeat and under the "player as victim" tab if I scroll down on the right under "death alternative" there is a check-mark for "Post Assault" which was enabled but I don't see any percentage to adjust for robbery there. Which tab in SL-Defeat is that under?

No it's not in Player as Victim, Post Assault is the menu item underneath it in the menu (I don't use DA so maybe that changes things)

the actual Version of defeat works much more solid. it works with and without death alternative, you need to test the Options.

so devious captures is an excellent addon and connection to dd.

i wish you would make the colours black white and red selectable, because you get a mix now, which looks not nice.