[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

Thanks for taking this on, it really needed to be done.  I've got a suggestion for another reference body Touched by Dibella.  I'm not familiar with every body on the lab but its definitely unique from everything else on nexus.

53135-2-1397887146.jpg

Good grief...I think the author should call this 'elevenbase', or maybe 'grolesque' since I can't decide if it's burlesque, grotesque or both. But I have to say the mesh looks very well crafted in that shot, I guess it's quite a high poly count (gosh listen to me, I sound like I know stuff).

I guess this fruity body mesh of blabba's will also have quite a finely sculpted appearance, very excited to see what you pervs all come up with when you get your mucky hands on the beta and start wiggling the sliders about  - I predict a riot (of t&a)  :)

Just one important question:

How long did it take you to come up with the acronym and what it stands for?

It was made up by Deathmaw I think.

There was an alternative Acronym that Cordate made in the chat:

O = Original

R = Replacer

A = and

N = New

G = Great

E = Everything

ORANGE Is a patent pending system that Project CITRUS utilizes to replace the default bodies. :P

I think Cordate said it took her about a good 5 minutes to come up with.

Is there any kind of "time plan" as to when we will get our hands on the first alpha version of the UniBody integrated in Bodyslide? I've spent some time yesterday trying to rebuild the breast shape from Touched by Dibella on a CBBE body, but I couldn't even get close - which makes me want the UniBody even more :D  The thing is: no matter how you adjust the sliders in bodyslide, the basic tear-drop shape of the breasts always remains the same. Even if you use values below 0% and above 100% on the sliders, you won't get a dramatically different shape.

From a technical point of view: it seems to me that the edge ring of vertices which connect the breasts to the body seem to be *unaffected* by ANY slider available in Bodyslide 2, which is the very source of this limitation.

belive i REALLY wanna that comes soon also (dnt hear me blabba please i know you wanna quality and i agree 100% with that), kinda tired of using dreamgirl just just few clothes being usable by that, and i cant even stare the proportions of cbbe anymore, for me at least dreamgirl goes the right proportion / symmetry, just wanna more breasts cups choice and with uniboy coming will be amazing can do that, i just imagine if i can use a slide to get dreamgirl body proportions and another to adjust breast cups will be amazing that body (unibody) ( about slides /etc i dnt know if goes like that its just how i imagine), already tested sometime ago the alpha and goes amazing the movements really fluid, really enjoyed that body (unibody).

*Its still being called Unibody or its Citrus now?

Is there any kind of "time plan" as to when we will get our hands on the first alpha version of the UniBody integrated in Bodyslide? I've spent some time yesterday trying to rebuild the breast shape from Touched by Dibella on a CBBE body, but I couldn't even get close - which makes me want the UniBody even more :D  The thing is: no matter how you adjust the sliders in bodyslide, the basic tear-drop shape of the breasts always remains the same. Even if you use values below 0% and above 100% on the sliders, you won't get a dramatically different shape.

From a technical point of view: it seems to me that the edge ring of vertices which connect the breasts to the body seem to be *unaffected* by ANY slider available in Bodyslide 2, which is the very source of this limitation.

I'm hesitant to put a deadline.

TBH a lot of work has been done, and depending on how customizable I want to get and how much effort I put in to make 'quality' level sliders, a lot more work needs to be done.

Also, Dark Souls 2 getting released by the end of the month might trip me up a bit (I'm only human :P) as well as how RL goes (though pretty sure I'll know exactly when I'll be retiring from modding and will definitely have this mod released much before then)

Also, if you know Blender/3dsMax/Mudbox or any sculpting tool you could easily fix up and make your own sliders in OS as well :)

Edit: Project's name is Citrus, the actual body that Vioxsis made and that Citrus will be using is still called Unibody. Hopefully this doesn't confuse you. Think of citrus as the sliders and OS stuff I'm making, and Unibody as the actual body, feet, hands that Vioxsis made for me.

TBH a lot of work has been done, and depending on how customizable I want to get and how much effort I put in to make 'quality' level sliders, a lot more work needs to be done.

Also, Dark Souls 2 getting released by the end of the month might trip me up a bit (I'm only human :P) as well as how RL goes (though pretty sure I'll know exactly when I'll be retiring from modding and will definitely have this mod released much before then)

Also, if you know Blender/3dsMax/Mudbox or any sculpting tool you could easily fix up and make your own sliders in OS as well :)

Edit: Project's name is Citrus, the actual body that Vioxsis made and that Citrus will be using is still called Unibody. Hopefully this doesn't confuse you. Think of citrus as the sliders and OS stuff I'm making, and Unibody as the actual body, feet, hands that Vioxsis made for me.

I see. I can fully understand that you'll want to play DS2, played it on PS3 and I had a really good time with it :)

One last remark on the "Dibella as CBBE preset" topic: I've played with some more sliders and I'm a good way closer to Dibella on my CBBE body now, take a look at the screenshot attached to this post if you're interested (NSFW). Some hands clipping problems, but oh well, I don't mind (too much)...

So UniBody is the actual *mesh* and the entire slider toolset that comes with it is CITRUS. Okay I think I've understood it ;)

post-196002-0-32403900-1398207612_thumb.png

Blabba make sure to update your Body by Dibella mesh as the author of the original mesh has fixed the whole evil looking thighs supposedly

its kinda faster that, i guess its better w8 or pm him to seen if comes more modifications soon, because will be pointless redoing that ea 1 week or worst.

I see. I can fully understand that you'll want to play DS2, played it on PS3 and I had a really good time with it :)

One last remark on the "Dibella as CBBE preset" topic: I've played with some more sliders and I'm a good way closer to Dibella on my CBBE body now, take a look at the screenshot attached to this post if you're interested (NSFW). Some hands clipping problems, but oh well, I don't mind (too much)...

So UniBody is the actual *mesh* and the entire slider toolset that comes with it is CITRUS. Okay I think I've understood it ;)

Your thighs are eating your hands!

Blabba make sure to update your Body by Dibella mesh as the author of the original mesh has fixed the whole evil looking thighs supposedly

He didn't change the mesh. He changed the body texture to soften the muscle tone. Even with the same body mesh, though, the new thighs look MUCH better. 

zKm1TGD.jpg

So thanks to cell helping me on the unofficial chat, I was able to find a good shortcut that still maintains quality for creating morphs.

I am happy to announce that I am done with Phase 1 (for now, I still have to do Oblivion and Fallout based meshes)

And will begin Phase 2 (slider creations) tomorrow, I'll upload a video showing how I do it as well to see if anyone wants to help or thinks it's something that they'd like to start with in modding.

Here's a test:

WeeklyDependentKudu.gif

The 5 morphs contained in the images are:

0. Unibase (the starting point)

1. CBBE High Weight

2. 7base Bombshell High Weight

3. UNP High Weight

4. Dream Girl High Weight

5. Touched by Dibella High Weight

6. What happens when you add all the morphs up.

So thanks to cell helping me on the unofficial chat, I was able to find a good shortcut that still maintains quality for creating morphs.

I am happy to announce that I am done with Phase 1 (for now, I still have to do Oblivion and Fallout based meshes)

And will begin Phase 2 (slider creations) tomorrow, I'll upload a video showing how I do it as well to see if anyone wants to help or thinks it's something that they'd like to start with in modding.

Here's a test:

WeeklyDependentKudu.gif

1. CBBE High Weight

3. UNP High Weight

That's amazing, wonderful to watch. You clever boys!

1. CBBE High Weight

3. UNP High Weight

Amazing work :)  I can't wait to get this into my hands!

1. CBBE High Weight

3. UNP High Weight

0. Hot (in a petite kinda way)

1. Hot

2. Hot

3. Hot

4. Hot

5. Hot

6. Ho... ly hell! 

But this does look awesome in oh so many ways! (Apart, perhaps, from the last thing there, which, oh-gods-oh-gods, reminds me of this one time back in high school when my math-teacher, Mrs. Herdis, had to substitute as our swimming instructor.)

looking very nice Blabba will these be HDT compatible I have been quite spoiled by your HDT body

Yes.

Will this body also support the various pregnancy mods?

Keep up the good work  :D

Yes.

The unibase legs are kind of creppy and draugrish, tiny tits are nice.

The Unibase really isn't something designed to be used like that in-game. :P

Archived