[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

One question, will the new unibody be able to leverage bodyslide work already done for CBBE? That is, is it just new sliders on top of the CBBE set, so old stuff will still work if the new sliders are all set to "CBBE value". Or have all the sliders been reworked, so there is no simple mapping from the old CBBE bodyslide armor to fit the subset of unibody shapes that match what can be done with CBBE?

One question, will the new unibody be able to leverage bodyslide work already done for CBBE? That is, is it just new sliders on top of the CBBE set, so old stuff will still work if the new sliders are all set to "CBBE value". Or have all the sliders been reworked, so there is no simple mapping from the old CBBE bodyslide armor to fit the subset of unibody shapes that match what can be done with CBBE?

All outfits have to be reworked.

I think I stated this before somewhere in the thread, but I simply could not find a way to keep quality morphs if I was constrained to the previous sliders of CBBE. The sliders themselves have to be re-done and touched up for the new higher vertex count.

One more under-the-radar Skyrim mesh for you, blabba, in case it was overlooked:

Realistic Nude Female never had any TBBP or much in the way of outfit support (or, indeed, popular support), but I think it has a great shape that isn't quite like anything else.  I've used it in my body-by-race rotation for quite some time.

Not unique enough.

More than likely the shape can be replicated with the most likely vast amount of sliders out there

Fair enough!

I'm happy to futz around with the Unibase body and sliders to replicate it.  One last possibility: Pandora Body ?  Among other things, it looks like it has a fairly unique hip structure, especially.  Take a peek if you feel so inclined.  I know there's a lot to do on this project, though.

BTW, I like the "Project CITRUS" name :lol:

I'm keeping a close eye on this -- your Unibase morph demonstration is really super impressive, and I may even be able to help out with sliders if you do make a tutorial.  I have zero experience with 3D modeling or software, but I'm willing to learn if I feel like I can do it :)

The Unibody with BodySlide and Outfit Studio is, no doubt, the solution to the huge number of incompatible bodies, textures, and armor sets floating around out there.  Having a one-stop-shop for creating any body shape will be a godsend!  I can't wait to get this thing into BodySlide 2 with a full set of sliders and start playing around with boobs and hips and butts, hahaha.  So awesome!

First 3 sliders done.

DazzlingShabbyDutchsmoushond.gif

I just realized today how in over my head I am and how much work this mod is gonna take...

I also realized if I screw up the first time upon release and change the sliders down the line and people already make outfit conversions I could potentailly incite mass rage and confusions :/

So yea, expect that this body to be in beta for a decently long enough time if/when I do release it....

Now, I'm off to enjoy some Dark Souls 2, hopefully they listened to my request and added more orange into it.

So yea, don't expect any further work on this mod until I have thoroughly finished the campaign and beaten some 'newbs' into submission.

Don't forget CHSBHC!   ;)

very rightly, I feel likewise "discriminated"! :angry:

Phygnos reminded me, and I spent a good portion of yesterday making that conversion reference....

It's v3 which I believe is the most widely used one.

TBH though...

I think even with using normal bodyslide sliders you can actually re-create CHSBHC...

Don't forget CHSBHC!   ;)

very rightly, I feel likewise "discriminated"! :angry:

Phygnos reminded me, and I spent a good portion of yesterday making that conversion reference....

It's v3 which I believe is the most widely used one.

TBH though...

I think even with using normal bodyslide sliders you can actually re-create CHSBHC...

no offense, I do not need it, I am very pleased with CHSBHC. :) 

I'm just disappointed that no one does something for CHSBHC. here on LL is not a single modder more of this (the best) body works.

CHSBHC at least have couple armors done, if you think you got really low number of armors, try using dreamgirl so i can say welcome to my world xD

you're not the first who want to me convert, all my friends have already tried. no chance,

I love the CHSBHC, I tested all body types, none was as good as Cherry's development.

CHSBHC at least have couple armors done, if you think you got really low number of armors, try using dreamgirl so i can say welcome to my world xD

you're not the first who want to me convert, all my friends have already tried. no chance,

I love the CHSBHC, I tested all body types, none was as good as Cherry's development.

lol im not the devil, let be friends xd 

megan.jpg

lol im not the devil, let be friends xd 

megan.jpg

Oh, I thought you were an angel, a pity.gefuehle_0119.gif

@Winny and Deedit :A CHSBHC lover and a Dreamgirl lover joining forces.... I would normally expect that union to go almost as smoothly as the peace summit up in High Hrothgar. While my lord would love to have your souls for your madness to forge such an alliance, I believe your correct daedric lord for worship would be Malacath.

PS: Maybe the two of you should swing. :P

@Winny and Deedit :A CHSBHC lover and a Dreamgirl lover joining forces.... I would normally expect that union to go almost as smoothly as the peace summit up in High Hrothgar. While my lord would love to have your souls for your madness to forge such an alliance, I believe your correct daedric lord for worship would be Malacath.

hello my friend, please more support, i thinking you're on my side. :lol:

are not all of us joining forces and hopes to Unibody/Citrus can turn the "default body"? (yea i know its not for that, but when sliders got done omg jesus), will no matters anymore if person will use X or Z, just load your desired "body/settings" slide and voilá its done, i really cant wait for that (joking i can wait, please keep quality, dnt hear that damn fool (me)).

hello my friend, please more support, i thinking you're on my side. :lol:

I am on your side, friend. I was merely commenting that the two of you should worship the daedra of the spurned and ostracized since you find so few mods. 

Seriously though, I think the Mighty Orange meant CHSBHC can be approximately created even using normal bodyslide, so I don't see why CITRUS would not do much much better. I could be wrong.

im really curios about the texture, how will looks like with the body being that so much "elastic" to adapt that amount of bodies, besides that ea body type already have a certain nipple area and its not really same for all, that why im wondering about the texture, the gaps btw textures can be done, no easy or faster work, but i guess can, but the nipple area will be at minimum troublesome, think like CHSBHC or CBBE fitting the right area of nipples at DreamGirl or UNP / 7b, im really curios how that will be if will use slides for ea body type, maybe a batch saying for ea slide type can work, but whar ill happens if a person mess around with slides to make a really unique body? till take the "breasts" slide like base?

**Sorry to being so confuse i guess alot people will take hell time undestand what i wrote, not first language english sorry and to get more complicated i wrote a bible, sorry.

im really curios about the texture, how will looks like with the body being that so much "elastic" to adapt that amount of bodies, besides that ea body type already have a certain nipple area and its not really same for all, that why im wondering about the texture, the gaps btw textures can be done, no easy or faster work, but i guess can, but the nipple area will be at minimum troublesome, think like CHSBHC or CBBE fitting the right area of nipples at DreamGirl or UNP / 7b, im really curios how that will be if will use slides for ea body type, maybe a batch saying for ea slide type can work, but whar ill happens if a person mess around with slides to make a really unique body? till take the "breasts" slide like base?

**Sorry to being so confuse i guess alot people will take hell time undestand what i wrote, not first language english sorry and to get more complicated i wrote a bible, sorry.

That is a good point about the textures. I was thinking people might release textures optimized for various shapes. But that still leaves the issue that it is either a super HD texture where most of the detail is compressed out of existence or there will be areas where the textures will be stretched horribly when the sliders are move far from "default"

Blabba, any thought being given on optimizing textures to various shapes? Maybe some alternate mappings between the textures and the actual shape so texture makers can optimize their skin textures towards different shapes? For example a petite mapping that would have the % of pixels mapped to the breasts be close to the actual surface area of petite breasts compared to the full body, and a silly huge mapping where the % of pixels mapped to the breasts are proportional to the surface area of a silly huge breasted body. Then you would just need some method to match the mapping being used in the game to the mapping the texture artist used for the skin. No idea how big of a headache a system like that would be to make.

i guess if people do the textures for "maximum" size, and down the scales can be done, keep in mind that will be "ok" not ideal, but the breasts area its really a persistent thing at my mind.

But like i said its just by curiosity, if im right blabba is working at meshes with someone more (really sorry because i forgot your name) and no idea who is doing the textures, that is for sure a mega project, really problematic.

That is a good point about the textures. I was thinking people might release textures optimized for various shapes. But that still leaves the issue that it is either a super HD texture where most of the detail is compressed out of existence or there will be areas where the textures will be stretched horribly when the sliders are move far from "default"

Blabba, any thought being given on optimizing textures to various shapes? Maybe some alternate mappings between the textures and the actual shape so texture makers can optimize their skin textures towards different shapes? For example a petite mapping that would have the % of pixels mapped to the breasts be close to the actual surface area of petite breasts compared to the full body, and a silly huge mapping where the % of pixels mapped to the breasts are proportional to the surface area of a silly huge breasted body. Then you would just need some method to match the mapping being used in the game to the mapping the texture artist used for the skin. No idea how big of a headache a system like that would be to make.

No.

If any of you have used bodyslide with CBBE sliders then you would understand this isn't really that big a concern unless your going for some really big or deformed shapes. And I mean REALLY deformed shapes.

Will there be some texture stretching? Probably. Will it be visible? In 99.9% of the cases no. Unless your some screenshotting pro and you can see the seams and shadows and they just have to be pixel perfect....

Or unless your deforming the shape in like the 1000% and above areas. In which case, you probably shouldn't be using this and make your own body instead...

AFAIK, Textures work fine for CBBE bodyslide as no one has complained about this before, and Vioxsis has already adjusted pixel density on the UNP UV map so everything shows up right and at the same detail level. So much so, that normal UNP textures you use now will actually appropriately show up their textures seams. (Hopefully texture wizards can actually fix these so the seams really go away even in detail instead of relying on distorted pixel density to hide it)

I will be releasing some hand texture patches for popular textures, I will also release a tutorial on how to do a texture conversion (really easy with Mudbox). Keep in mind that the patches I release will probably be not that great as I suck at textures.

(Remember, the hand UV's use a new improved 1:1 UV that Vioxsis made)

Not sure if its tech limitation of sliders or just oversight, but the area between butt cheeks (have no idea how its called in english) shouldnt be moved at all.

The same issue I had with current HDT body - its impossible to make an *deep* looking ass, because everything is moved up along with cheeks. It needs to be deeper, really, else every single thong model will look retarded.

The only person in whole community that knows what I'm talking about is MegaLov, I suggest you checking his thread and the body he created, to see the whole effect.

First 3 sliders done.

I just realized today how in over my head I am and how much work this mod is gonna take...

I also realized if I screw up the first time upon release and change the sliders down the line and people already make outfit conversions I could potentailly incite mass rage and confusions :/

So yea, expect that this body to be in beta for a decently long enough time if/when I do release it....

Now, I'm off to enjoy some Dark Souls 2, hopefully they listened to my request and added more orange into it.

So yea, don't expect any further work on this mod until I have thoroughly finished the campaign and beaten some 'newbs' into submission.

Well you are doing fantastic and honestly this was why I was surprised you got as far as you had. It seemed like it would be a massive undertaking which I have said before. But I am impressed so keep up the good work.

Hey Blabba, just watched the vid and I've been quite excited about this since using your previous work and hearing about the uni-body project. Love the new name, I've been looking forward to this for quite a while now, and just wanted to thank and congratulate on your work thus far. Can't wait to see this released!

I'm getting ready to do a complete uninstall/reinstall of Skyrim and was wondering what the status of the project is overall. Like... do you have an estimated time to release? I'm using the HDT body now and can't even IMAGINE using anything else, so having the Unibody available will be a huge plus for me when the time comes to rebuild everything.

Not trying to be an impatient nag, but.... hehehhe

Thanks!

I am REALLY looking forward to this.

Archived