[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

Just tested, and animation goes all good, and till now (just tested a bit founded 2 minor glitches, one can be not a glitche because i think its made like that because sevenbase body), posting pics with that.

also posting a video so you can seen how goes with animation (pretty good at least for my taste, just the knee, kinda weird, belive look the video and you seen how weird that goes).

Link for animation : ( Look Knee Area at Animation )

About impact, at game, just got a spike soon start, for about 10 secs, after that all goes regular, using K enb 239 with enb series 251, also im using HDT PE like you can seen at video animation.

Thanks so much for testing it out!!!

If you ever notice anything else during your adventures let me know :D

Just tested, and animation goes all good, and till now (just tested a bit founded 2 minor glitches, one can be not a glitche because i think its made like that because sevenbase body), posting pics with that.

also posting a video so you can seen how goes with animation (pretty good at least for my taste, just the knee, kinda weird, belive look the video and you seen how weird that goes).

Link for animation : ( Look Knee Area at Animation )

About impact, at game, just got a spike soon start, for about 10 secs, after that all goes regular, using K enb 239 with enb series 251, also im using HDT PE like you can seen at video animation.

Thanks so much for testing it out!!!

If you ever notice anything else during your adventures let me know :D

Np, im using your body like a new mod organizer profile so dnt will mess with my game , i still need sleep soon because need work at morning, but going test that after work till monday night and report.

Giving this cool new body a run for the show

One thing I will point out of taste really is the feet, fantastic idea and great start! Just wish they were less short toes which makes that end of the foot seem very wide and look a bit on even with each other on toes. I can take some SS if required, just not got around to that yet for more immediate and important finds. 

Here's something to look at and maybe style upon (Best feet shape on any body I've ever used so far form my opinion): http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37022

Giving this cool new body a run for the show

One thing I will point out of taste really is the feet, fantastic idea and great start! Just wish they were less short toes which makes that end of the foot seem very wide and look a bit on even with each other on toes. I can take some SS if required, just not got around to that yet for more immediate and important finds.

Here's something to look at and maybe style upon (Best feet shape on any body I've ever used so far form my opinion): http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37022

The toes were out of my control. Both the hand meshes and feet meshes have hideous deformations on them due to the scrappy weight paints. I actually copied over the UNP femfeet redesigned mesh weights onto the newer feet mesh and they horribly deformed the mesh but I didn't want to spend time fixing it at this stage. luckily canderes is coming up with some brand new foot rig with more bones for you foot fetish desires so hopefully you'll get to see the actual quality mesh without deformations. Anyway I'll post up before and after images of the meshes with the weighting that femfeet and better hands meshes use. Hopefully you can judge better based on that and if it still doesn't suit your taste I fully plan on releasing the quad version of the meshes so you can sculpt them using Maddox or whatever program you wish to make them to your liking, hell you can even make it into a slider transform to share with others.

Body weight 0 for screenies provided . 70% weight is my character normally but anything from 0-70% has a few gaps but most of them go away when on 100%.

ssWMC20.jpgkd7Q7NJ.jpgdvoGbw8.jpgPvZRbmY.jpg

My only naggyness in these is the 7base arse, I just want to get and iron and flatten out that pokey bit that sticks out when postured in such ways! :D

A working armpit wow! Now that's a massive improvement!!

vM3URXO.jpg

This work is amazing and even now I can imagine if someone manages to update the head mesh to suit it would be gob stopping.

Body weight 0 for screenies provided . 70% weight is my character normally but anything from 0-70% has a few gaps but most of them go away when on 100%.

My only naggyness in these is the 7base arse, I just want to get and iron and flatten out that pokey bit that sticks out when postured in such ways! :D

vM3URXO.jpg

This work is amazing and even now I can imagine if someone manages to update the head mesh to suit it would be gob stopping.

TY for the screenies and shots :)

I'll prolly get around to fixing the stuff menitioned here and in Deedlit's post soon enough.

The hand thing, is not a mesh issue it's a bad Normal Map, while I do plan on fixing that, it might take a while longer to produce a better result.

The head gap in the weight ranges is because I got lazy and didn't feel like making a real _0.nif morph for the body,hands, and feet xD.

They will also get ironed out but that might take a while longer as it's a bit more involved.

As for the other issues, very peculiar and new to me, again thanks for the highlights, will make it easier to iron out :D

vM3URXO.jpg

TY for the screenies and shots :)

I'll prolly get around to fixing the stuff menitioned here and in Deedlit's post soon enough.

The hand thing, is not a mesh issue it's a bad Normal Map, while I do plan on fixing that, it might take a while longer to produce a better result.

The head gap in the weight ranges is because I got lazy and didn't feel like making a real _0.nif morph for the body,hands, and feet xD.

They will also get ironed out but that might take a while longer as it's a bit more involved.

As for the other issues, very peculiar and new to me, again thanks for the highlights, will make it easier to iron out :D

Oh no the hand thing I realize is not all finished yet (It's Alpha lar lar lar :D), I was trying to take a SS of the elbow shinkage or very bent inwards. Something I think is a Skeleton or mesh fix in one of the old or recent UNPB or FNIS or both (The elbow does something similar to the hole that you get in that armpit screenshot from the frontal view. It maybe something that's unfixable I'm not sure but I was going to point that out as it's there anyway when your arms are bending in poses. Animations it's not really noticeable unless your looking for it. It might even be a odd twist in the elbow now thinking about it but it's just me trying to explain myself lol.

there was some talk about a higher poly mesh for CBBE that may be available at some point after the next release of BS2. Remembered Cell saying that Caliente's original high-poly mesh may be available at some point. Had there been any further mention of this possibility? Might be helpful just to have original high-poly mesh, to wrap existing high rez textures around. And add sliders too. 

But great to see efforts in this direction. 

there was some talk about a higher poly mesh for CBBE that may be available at some point after the next release of BS2. Remembered Cell saying that Caliente's original high-poly mesh may be available at some point. Had there been any further mention of this possibility? Might be helpful just to have original high-poly mesh, to wrap existing high rez textures around. And add sliders too. 

But great to see efforts in this direction. 

I have no official information about a higher poly CBBE mesh, other than it will not be released anytime soon. Caliente's been busy and is doing her own thing.

She and Cell have been kind enough to offer support and advise to me as I go about doing the slider related stuff to this body and that's more than I expected.

All I can say is if you want support about a higher poly CBBE mesh is to ask Caliente herself. This thread is more or less about Unibody :)

all working fine till now, not weird issues just one or another from hdt pe, not urs fault, but going post also because you can check if its a weight paint or something, better have sure of getting doubt, really liked that, just a question the "resize" of body will be by bodyslide 2 no? Ah, btw when HDT goes at infinite that back at normal in like 3-5 secs, no crashes,etc, that just occurs sometimes at random, tried with dreamgirl and cbbe and that not occurs, using lasted version of HDT PE, K enb and enb series 251, 16mb ram, i7, 2x gtx 780, idk if that helps, but posted.

post-19248-0-35160000-1396179053_thumb.jpg

all working fine till now, not weird issues just one or another from hdt pe, not urs fault, but going post also because you can check if its a weight paint or something, better have sure of getting doubt, really liked that, just a question the "resize" of body will be by bodyslide 2 no? Ah, btw when HDT goes at infinite that back at normal in like 3-5 secs, no crashes,etc, that just occurs sometimes at random, tried with dreamgirl and cbbe and that not occurs, using lasted version of HDT PE, K enb and enb series 251, 16mb ram, i7, 2x gtx 780, idk if that helps, but posted.

Certainly awkward...

Yeap, part of that problem may be due to bad weight painting.

But the most likely case of the infinite stretch like that is usually because the values in your bounce kit are too large or because a huge 'impact' happens causing the physics to go crazy for a few moments. Also enb's can mess it up if you don't do the wait busy render thing (even on the latest HDT) and/or vsync is enabled.

I'll have a new alpha version hopefully up by the end of today with fixed hand normals as well. So hopefully that also helps mitigate such a distressing problem :D

np dnt need rush, btw you saw the animation video i talked about how awkward the knee area goes?

**i was using v-sync and busy render=true at k enb, media fps - 45-50.

Yeap.

I am currently dumbfounded as to how best to go about weighting the body to eliminate the mesh seams between the hands,feet and body...

Currently experimenting with using Mesh Rigger and seeing how well that goes.

Though I f that doesn't work then I may just have to wait for Vioxsis to do it the right way :)

I've fixed up the hand normals (well there's still some tiny artifacts for me to crease out) So those will at least be uploaded shortly.

Any advice/help on how to weight the body correctly would be greatly appreciated as well :angel:

I am currently dumbfounded as to how best to go about weighting the body to eliminate the mesh seams between the hands,feet and body...

Currently experimenting with using Mesh Rigger and seeing how well that goes.

Any advice/help on how to weight the body correctly would be greatly appreciated as well :angel:

Well, here's a novel idea: copy the weights. :P

Since you already (I assume) have a Unibody shape that matches uhm... sevenbase? Match them up.

Now here's the ingenious part: don't just copy weights at a large frickin default radius, you want the

weights to be almost identical with the source. Which means, you should subdivide the crap out of the

source mesh, and shrinkwrap it to the target. Then copy weights with a tiny search radius. Success.

When animation works ok at larger, and it's time to fix seams, Seam mender should do the trick (untested).

I should take my own advice and retry the DG->UNP copy.

Lol I forgot about subdividing, I might try that and see if that works out hopefully.

And need to search up proper Skin Wrap parameters then xD

Also, dunno if anyone else has noticed this, but if you ever subselect a mesh below it's skin modifier the mesh sorta jumps position and scale...

The only problem though is that since it's new hand and feet meshes the default weights don't work out too well and there are mesh seams...

Though I guess I could give gerra6's seam mender a go to fix those...

Quick point - if you're doing SeveNBase as part of this, "SeveNBase Original" might be the best option rather than Bombshell. Bombshell uses different hands & feet to every other SeveNBase variant, with different wrist & ankle dimensions, making armour compatibility a real problem (unless heavy-duty gloves & boots are worn at all times, users will have mesh seams unless the author has specifically made a separate Bombshell-only variant). :huh:

Quick point - if you're doing SeveNBase as part of this, "SeveNBase Original" might be the best option rather than Bombshell. Bombshell uses different hands & feet to every other SeveNBase variant, with different wrist & ankle dimensions, making armour compatibility a real problem (unless heavy-duty gloves & boots are worn at all times, users will have mesh seams unless the author has specifically made a separate Bombshell-only variant). :huh:

I've got a workaround for that ;)

I can blend parts of bodies onto others and such, Also, I think I know of a way to make the morphs affect both hands and feet meshes where appropriate.

(Still need to experiment with that a bit though)

I'm getting a lot closer :)

Unfortunately the Subdivision idea didn't work out too well, but using Mesh Rigger to further refine my weights and then using some 3dsMAx trickery I am now able to get flawless mesh seams for the hands and feet. There's still some normal map issues for the hands (not really my department, but I'll try and see if I can do something about it)

Here's some preview pics:

enb_2014_03_31_21_33_19_36.png

enb_2014_03_31_21_34_14_25.png

Next few fixes:

Fix 'Floating Feet issue' - I had this fixed but forgot to save my work, which is why none of you get a new alpha to play around with :(

Refine Hand and Feet weights with Mesh Rigger

Lots more Weight Fixes (Hopefully Vioxsis will be able to use what I got so far to help out)

Hopefully get the Hands normal seam masked out (I really hope this is actually just a seam because of the normals...)

After Animation Weight fixes are over, fix the mesh irregularities and begin on the body morphs!

Here is Unibody test5 lined up with bombshape body. I thought the scaling prolem was

solved weeks ago, but apparently not. Perhaps it's reintroduced at every new modification.

No reweighting experiments for me until it has the same scale as Skyrim bodies.

attachicon.gifunibody_and_bombshape.jpg

Check the PM's :)

I sent you and Vioxsis my rescaled and pretty decent weighting stuff attached.

Still not flawless weighting for shoulders/arms but a lot better.

I also have to fix my version of the edited feet mesh so that it doesn't float above the ground anymore...

But if after all this gets done, I'm excited about making the morphs and progressing this to beta, where sliders start becoming available.

Also, just in time for Zaselim's newest body mods :)

Very exciting project. I thought it was a long way away from anything getting a release, didn't realise you'd got to an alpha build already, more fool me for not tracking it. Sounds like most of the issues with this first release have been picked up so I'll wait for the next phase before setting up a test profile for it. 

Can't wait to see where this goes.

i toke the texture, and changed the lips, idk if you will like ( i guess its mature skin if im right ) and will need permission to upload that, but showing how goes now : 

49003.jpg

that why im just showing the pic, idk if you got permission to modify the texture,etc

but lemme know if like or not and how goes the permission stuff, i wanna also change some other things, to fit my taste at least and if permission given, i can also share that here. (the fps low its when enter ece move slides, belive im using 2x gtx 780 and sometimes that goes omg its dying effect when mess ece slides, also k enb help with that lol).

i toke the texture, and changed the lips, idk if you will like ( i guess its mature skin if im right ) and will need permission to upload that, but showing how goes now : 

49003.jpg

that why im just showing the pic, idk if you got permission to modify the texture,etc

but lemme know if like or not and how goes the permission stuff, i wanna also change some other things, to fit my taste at least and if permission given, i can also share that here. (the fps low its when enter ece move slides, belive im using 2x gtx 780 and sometimes that goes omg its dying effect when mess ece slides, also k enb help with that lol).

The mod author of Mature skin was very supportive of my idea behind this mod and gave me full permission to use his textures and modify them.

So have HelloSanta for SG Renewal Textures, and AntiWomanGot (I think I spelled the name right) for his 4k cbbe-Adec-UNP textures.

All that is required is a not crediting the original author.

Your texture looks very good :)

In other news, with help from Vioxsis and a lot more testing and finding out that the vanilla skeleton just sucks in some cases and all that.

I am proud to announce that almost all weighting issues have been fixed.

I plan on making a Proof Of Concept slider for BodySlide, and see how I can get the seams to match up the hands,feet and neck.

I've also fixed the hand normals (for the most part, there is still a seam around the hand and body join, but I am unable to figure out how to fix that, it's a normal seam, not a mesh seam now though)

Most probably look forward to a new BETA build tomorrow evening :)

It'll just be the body, but I'll put up some gifs for the concept sliders and get feedback for those as well.

This body 'system' is really close to completion and could possible be good enough for a decent release supporting conversion references by this weekend, maybe even some slider support.

Archived