[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

Note about Nexus:

Someone took Project CITRUS on their file name or something. I asked moderators about it but they were doing something else or couldn't care less.

I submitted a support ticket to ask why the name is taken if no mods use it (I did a search and found nothing)

If I have to I'll rename it CITRUS project and try again. If that doesn't work then screw a nexus upload. I hated the mod uploader wizard anyway and cannot understand how others go through with it.

Nexus is still (and will still be) the most viewed place for Skyrim mods, so I really suggest you to keep trying to upload it there, so that a lot of people will know about it :)

Thanks to Cordate and Deathmaw for coming up with fruit themed acronyms for me xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png

If you'd like to make and send me more hilariously fun acronym names, just post here or join the chat link to tell me.

You have a bad memory, blab.  :s

What'd I forget Phygnos?

Glad to see the project going so well!!

I'm super impressed with your hard work on this and  I'm really looking forward to playing around with this body :D

I did have some input on this:

2. Nipple Up/Down/Distance/tip - Does anyone even use this? They will be replaced by a puffy nipple, maybe even inverted nipple slider

I did use these frequently (especially up/down) as nipple placement is pretty important to breast shape.

Sometimes large natural breasts have more downward-pointing nipples, for instance, or on top of breasts that are fuller "underneath".

I used 'distance' if want them to be more forward-facing (although I used it sparingly because of the weird "pinching" it caused).

The 'tip' slider was really only to correct for other nipple movement sliders causing the nipples themselves to look deformed.

That said, if you already have other sliders that can affect nipple placement similarly then I don't really care about trying to duplicate the effects of those sliders; I found them useful but flawed.  If you don't already have such sliders, maybe keep the idea in the back of your head :)

We'll see how it goes.

If it really bugs people I can add them back in, but I seriously think the majority of you won't even notice.

I have been messing about with my body recently, i recovered my old body from before i stopped playing skyrim a few months back and fidled with it. than when I finally thought I was done i finally started playing (yes i spent 3 days mixing mods brewing a new game for myself...

I switched "imersive view" on and looked down... oh man, it was horrible the breasts that looked fine from the angles i worked on olooked horribly malformed!. i finally tracked it down to the nipple placement slider... but that was for left/right. im not sure if the up/down slider will be all that useful... i guess we will wait and see.

We'll see how it goes.

If it really bugs people I can add them back in, but I seriously think the majority of you won't even notice.

Problem with adding stuff later on is the existing conversions that have been made at that point already. That's why I would still prefer a closed alpha/beta first. ;)

Okay so to fully understand this.

The unibody is basically an upgraded new body with higher poly count allowing it to better morph into many different popular shapes? I suppose at every shape it's morphed into it keeps the same UV map so only one texture set has to be made for it?

Also, from what I'm thinking now from this project, is that it seems pointless for me to convert/create mashups for current bodies now until citrus releases.

i was thinking same about conversion too, but not exist a eta , so not too much pointless if just doing a fews ones, but large scale yea.

If you do CBBE or CBBE BodySlide conversions now, it will be easier to adapt them to Unibody later as it uses the CBBE base shape.

(no Unibody is not CBBE in any way, it will use the shape of CBBE as a base)

yea, but i use dreamgirl, i stopped using cbbe (i can back at any momemnt its another profile at MO just, but not my taste cbbe), but taking that time to learn more 3ds max, if luck at future ill try also look how doing bodyslide compatible clothes (not mines belive mines are at least horrible still a beginner at that).

I find it EXTREMELY hard to understand how people can actually say "I don't like CBBE" for an excuse like "it's not my taste".

There is no strict definition on what CBBE is anymore its whatever you make it... how can people say it? CBBE can practically be ANYTHING.

(oh great my 300th post is a rant...FML...)

Blabba: I wanted to chime in to say how much I'm looking forward to this project.  I took the plunge into HDTPE and used your HDT Body Mod to upgrade my previous CBBE Advanced body (based on tweaked Mak body settings) to an HDT enabled masterpiece {to me anyway} (that touch of 7b thighs and other cool sliders made all the difference).  This being the next logical step in its evolution, I'm anxiously anticipating recreating this body with neater polygons.  Please do keep the Nipple orientation sliders as they are quite useful. 

I'm also hoping for an improved vagina at the nif level.  The UNPBO (OPPAI)/ 7b-O (OPPAI) bodies by remymartin1986 have great examples of nicely done V's.  Even without the HDT aspect incorporated, just having nicely done nifs down there would be a step forward in design, at least until hdt V's are finally mastered.  I would also recommend that you consider adding these examples as base bodytypes for C.I.T.R.U.S. as these are keepers (for the record, I love the 7b O version, wink wink ). 

I do have a question though.  Regarding the bodytypes you are using as base examples, do they have to be individually sculpted and polygoned or would you also add unique bodytypes created on bodyslide2 that are based on cbbe mesh.  I ask because there are body mods out there that deserve more recognition but are passed over for mods with higher poly count and bigger boobs/latest fad on a regular basis.  I see this project as a great equalizer among bodies and schools of cbbe/unp ... adec/chsbhc etc..  and would like many starting options to encourage modders to explore more variety than just T&A (and yes, we all do love T&A but lets expand our options... m'kaay :) .

I do have a question though.  Regarding the bodytypes you are using as base examples, do they have to be individually sculpted and polygoned or would you also add unique bodytypes created on bodyslide2 that are based on cbbe mesh.  I ask because there are body mods out there that deserve more recognition but are passed over for mods with higher poly count and bigger boobs/latest fad on a regular basis.  I see this project as a great equalizer among bodies and schools of cbbe/unp ... adec/chsbhc etc..  and would like many starting options to encourage modders to explore more variety than just T&A (and yes, we all do love T&A but lets expand our options... m'kaay :)

7BO has been done for awhile, and I think I actually made breast sliders for it already, not sure though.

I should get more organized and make like a google doc for all this stuff.... CT77 did that and it worked well for him - I think.

As for your question, I don't really understand it.

If you mean you want the regular CBBE advanced sliders then yes, I have incorporated them and re-mastered them (well as much as my noobish skills in mudbox can anyway).

In fact those and a few additional Breast sliders are all that I've done for now. I'm back to making more conversion reference morphs because some new bodies got released (seems like every week that happens  <_< ) and am slowly chomping through my Oblivion/fallout meshes to make morphs as well.

I find it EXTREMELY hard to understand how people can actually say "I don't like CBBE" for an excuse like "it's not my taste".

There is no strict definition on what CBBE is anymore its whatever you make it... how can people say it? CBBE can practically be ANYTHING.

I cant agree with that, if you look at dreamgirl,unp,etc and try replicate that just using bodyslide *can* at least looks like similar, but if you give that for a person wich use the regular body almost ea user will point weird things (meshes) at body thinking its a glitch or something, but if you redesign the body at 3d scultor or blender,3ds max,etc its another story because so you can really replicate, if not that case just tell me why blabba its doing all work at 3ds max/ mudbox? hes already master bodyslide way better of us.

Btw Grats at 300th post, just try being more polite, im being polite with you , so please i expect at least the same, dnt use caps lock or from nowhere dnt try attack or be rude with a person just because have a taste differente of yours.

I do have a question though.  Regarding the bodytypes you are using as base examples, do they have to be individually sculpted and polygoned or would you also add unique bodytypes created on bodyslide2 that are based on cbbe mesh.  I ask because there are body mods out there that deserve more recognition but are passed over for mods with higher poly count and bigger boobs/latest fad on a regular basis.  I see this project as a great equalizer among bodies and schools of cbbe/unp ... adec/chsbhc etc..  and would like many starting options to encourage modders to explore more variety than just T&A (and yes, we all do love T&A but lets expand our options... m'kaay :)

7BO has been done for awhile, and I think I actually made breast sliders for it already, not sure though.

I should get more organized and make like a google doc for all this stuff.... CT77 did that and it worked well for him - I think.

As for your question, I don't really understand it.

If you mean you want the regular CBBE advanced sliders then yes, I have incorporated them and re-mastered them (well as much as my noobish skills in mudbox can anyway).

In fact those and a few additional Breast sliders are all that I've done for now. I'm back to making more conversion reference morphs because some new bodies got released (seems like every week that happens  <_< ) and am slowly chomping through my Oblivion/fallout meshes to make morphs as well.

My apologies, I don't yet think in these terms so my description was a bit generic.  I'm referring to the starting points of the bodies, I assume these are the reference morphs you are referring to (the weird science wire frame constructs [old reference, i know]).  My question was if those new bodies ref morphs that you add can also be based on nifs that were modified/generated on bodyslide2 as opposed to brand new works sculpted with other programs (again, I could be entirely off the ball here on both terms and how the whole process works).   

I cant agree with that, if you look at dreamgirl,unp,etc and try replicate that just using bodyslide *can* at least looks like similar, but if you give that for a person wich use the regular body almost ea user will point weird things (meshes) at body thinking its a glitch or something, but if you redesign the body at 3d scultor or blender,3ds max,etc its another story because so you can really replicate, if not that case just tell me why blabba its doing all work at 3ds max/ mudbox? hes already master bodyslide way better of us.

Btw Grats at 300th post, just try being more polite, im being polite with you , so please i expect at least the same, dnt use caps lock or from nowhere dnt try attack or be rude with a person just because have a taste differente of yours.

i find it hard to fully understand you, language barrier i guess.

i have used bodyslide enough to know its limits are almost non existant. With the numerical values have no limit. i have 50 different sliders that can go from -1000 to 1000+ (anything above that would be overkill, but you still can)

Now my last post would seem un-polite but its my way of saying "your looking at cbbe with too shallow of an understanding" with enough effort put into it you can make nearly anything! (and if you really want a good body you will put in the effort)

What im saying is its not exactly possible to say "cbbe is not my taste" as it is no specific taste! it can be what you want it to be.

Im not sure you understand, i hope you do.

Im also wondering how good it will animate. Dream Girl body is famous for how well it animates (it bends on just the right places and looks natural while with CBBE im getting strange looking hips and but during animations).

@b00marrows , Did you use Mod Organizer, if yes just try that, take dreamgirl body and use that like a new profile so will not mess with your current cbbe and a enb wich you can take 60 fps, dnt use any clothes and start a dance, after do same with cbbe and you will know what im talking about, belive its impressive the changes, if you seen a video its not really show how is that, please try.

*i was say what kinky and dTd already said, but its pointless till you seen by yourself, just try what i said above.

**Like i said before i already have cbbe at another profile, and dreamgirl at other, i just keep using dreamgirl because i really like how fluid the animations goes at game.

I'm sorry, that body may look to you like 7base but to me it's obviously cbbe and doesn't resemble 7base much at all and I don't even use 7base.

it was 5 mins of work... you expect a miracle? there's 3 key features of 7b, that's the "Amazon like" wide shoulders, the soft rounded breasts and the "non muscular" look, those 3 features are what I focused on and succeeded fully. if it put more time into it I could probably duplicate it, but not only do i like the body I have but I also don't see the point, its not much different from other bodied .... when compared to what I have created in bodyslide.

i would show an ingame image, but i would have to disable HDT to let the breasts unrealistically float like solid objects.

I'm really not trying to be nasty, I'm just saying the "i dont like CBBE beacuse i dont like how it looks" is a stupid argument due to how versatile and "unlimited" the body is.

EDIT: Ok, I think I see the issue here. I'm taking the words "LOOKS" as how it LOOKS not how it MOVES! I personally have no issues with it as i don't use any abnormal animations. i play skyrim for skyrim not a dance simulator HAHA!

Looks like there's a new body replacer on the nexus. Apparently it's unp compatible though it doesn't specify whether it's unp-based.

In particular the legs look extremely good, actually they might be the best legs I've seen in a Skyrim body mesh so far. Might be worth taking a look.

Looks like there's a new body replacer on the nexus. Apparently it's unp compatible though it doesn't specify whether it's unp-based.

In particular the legs look extremely good, actually they might be the best legs I've seen in a Skyrim body mesh so far. Might be worth taking a look.

That link redirects back here xD

But are you talking about the venus body?

I looked at the pics, can't say I saw much difference in normal UNP versus Venus...

It looked, I dunno, pretty generic to me overall.

That link redirects back here xD

But are you talking about the venus body?

I looked at the pics, can't say I saw much difference in normal UNP versus Venus...

It looked, I dunno, pretty generic to me overall.

The problem with the link is that the actual adress is *preceded* by the URL of this thread. Here is the correct link to the nexus.

Apart from that, the body looks rather unspectacular to me, I won't call it "ugly", but it's definitly not the type of body that I would use. I dunno, it somehow (especially the texture) reminds me of those ultra low-poly models from Morrowind... xD  Well, you can't argue about taste.

Yea, there's no point in that body for this project as it doesn't really offer any new 'shape'.

The body has to be different somehow in terms of shape from all the other ones out there in order for me to even consider doing a reference for it (Or it being popular with many outfit conversions)

Though I guess if I get time I'll look at it more closely in 3dsMax and see if there actually is any noticeable shape differences for me to make a morph out of.

@b00marrows, at least we agree at that, you have your opinion and i have mine, so we can be friends, and keep the focus at topic Citrus projet please. Jut said dance because theres alot moves and you can take a better close look (its look already not move) at joints, but same can be seen at gameplay.

Archived