[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

Hmmm.

Ok tried testing Citrus earlier in preperation for a new game I'll start on Skyrim.

Trying to pick what mods to use and whatnot.

So, I was testing before that the hand fix, and I must be doing something really wrong, since when all was done, teh hands were perfectly fine, but teh face was pitchblack.

Tried it several times, and tehn I decided to go ahead and use the vanilla textures with Citrus.

Amazingly, there were no problems with hands or feet.

But I keep getting a huge neck seem, even with teh textures provided by this download.

Is this a common issue that is up for a fix in the future, or is this a problem on my side? Since I used two different textures and I got teh problem with both, I don't think so, but then again I can't be sure...

Hmmm.

Ok tried testing Citrus earlier in preperation for a new game I'll start on Skyrim.

So, I was testing before that the hand fix, and I must be doing something really wrong, since when all was done, teh hands were perfectly fine, but teh face was pitchblack.

Tried it several times, and tehn I decided to go ahead and use the vanilla textures with Citrus.

But I keep getting a huge neck seem, even with teh textures provided by this download.

Is this a common issue that is up for a fix in the future, or is this a problem on my side? Since I used two different textures and I got teh problem with both, I don't think so, but then again I can't be sure...

Provide a picture.

And for seams, are they mesh seams? Or are they texture seams?

If it's a texture seam, there's no way it's a CITRUS related problem. It just means your textures don't match.

If it's a mesh based seam, then yes it could be a problem with Citrus, but I haven't had anyone else report their is a problem with the neck seam.

Hmmm.

Provide a picture.

And for seams, are they mesh seams? Or are they texture seams?

If it's a texture seam, there's no way it's a CITRUS related problem. It just means your textures don't match.

If it's a mesh based seam, then yes it could be a problem with Citrus, but I haven't had anyone else report their is a problem with the neck seam.

Ok, I admit I am a newb at this, but I am trying to learn.

Now, one of the two textures I tested this with is the one you provide, so if that texture has no neck seam problem, then it can't be a texture problem at, right?

In any case, here is a picture prior and after installing Citrus. Nothing else is changed, skeleton is the XPMSE 2.05 version.

post-309997-0-33634200-1408220831_thumb.jpg

post-309997-0-25276600-1408221015_thumb.jpg

At closer observation it seems that there is a coloration difference between the hand and the arm, but I suppose I got distracted by the neck seam before since I didn't notice.

In any case, it is quite late here, so I'll do some more testing tomorrow, to check if I have fucked up anything else.

Now, one of the two textures I tested this with is the one you provide, so if that texture has no neck seam problem, then it can't be a texture problem at, right?

In any case, here is a picture prior and after installing Citrus. Nothing else is changed, skeleton is the XPMSE 2.05 version.

At closer observation it seems that there is a coloration difference between the hand and the arm, but I suppose I got distracted by the neck seam before since I didn't notice.

In any case, it is quite late here, so I'll do some more testing tomorrow, to check if I have fucked up anything else.

You have a mesh seam before CITRUS as well dunno how that happens.

Anyway, as for the citrus seams, It looks like your just using the default build that I packaged, which is basically the full weight copied over onto the _0.nif as well (AKA: _1.nif = _0.nif)

you can test this by sliding the weight slider all the way to 1.0 and the seam should be gone.

Your supposed to also correctly use Bodyslide to generate your own bodies in which the weight slider will be fixed and you can use the weight slider again without seams.

You have a mesh seam before CITRUS as well dunno how that happens.

Anyway, as for the citrus seams, It looks like your just using the default build that I packaged, which is basically the full weight copied over onto the _0.nif as well (AKA: _1.nif = _0.nif)

you can test this by sliding the weight slider all the way to 1.0 and the seam should be gone.

Your supposed to also correctly use Bodyslide to generate your own bodies in which the weight slider will be fixed and you can use the weight slider again without seams.

*sighs*

This is what iI get I suppose for doing things half-assed. Normally I don't mind, if I also hadn't bothered you with it.

In any case I was leary of Bodyslide, and had thought of using it it later on, when I got the hang of all the rest of the things.

Plus, if you give me a table with sliders I can spent hours there trying to perfect everything.

In any case, I went through bodyslide and generated the bodies - a LOT easier and faster than I expected - and lo and behold, neck seam is completely gone, and hands are also good.

Thank you for your prompt replies and sorry for bothering you with this when I should have taken all steps, one step at a time and in the correct order.

Hi,

Bit of a noob here, so please be patient ;-p

I was redirected here from the Realistic Vaginas thread (fine by me, I've been following this thread anyway) :)

I do need some help, not directly related to this project....but since I was redirected here I'll give it a go.

So, I'm trying to get HDT working. For now I want to sort out body. As I understand it I can create whatever body mesh in Bodyslide 2 and if loaded in game without the HDT PE the only effect is that the animations won't work correct?

On to my actual problem. I found the preview for HDT bodies in Bodyslide2 had a messed up mesh; waist, breasts, almost everywhere (at least I think it's a mesh issue but the preview toggles either Caliente's mesh or some default black thing if I hit 'T').

I tried a skeleton fix posted in the other thread by TheBoneRanger (link:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18250-rel-beta-realistic-genitalia-for-cbbe/page-19?do=findComment&comment=699093) thinking maybe it was a mesh weighting HDT thing (again, assuming I understand how this works...)

But there is no effect. I tried the fixed skeleton in Bodyslider (as instructed by the author), then tried pop it into XP32 Maximum Extended (keeping backups in both locations ofc).

Am I being a complete moron? What can I do to fix this?

Should I test by loading an HDT body in game (without the HDT physics extension?)

Any help would be appreciated. Back to modding after a long break and HDT+collisions sounds so awesome I have to try.

Thanks and hope this long post is clear.

Silly question: is the beta v2.0 of CITRUS supposed to have working penetration physics already? Because I can't seem to get that working. Maybe I'm using the wrong version of XP32 skeleton? Or am I just getting ahead of myself?

No it doesn't

Hi,

I was redirected here from the Realistic Vaginas thread (fine by me, I've been following this thread anyway) :)

I do need some help, not directly related to this project....but since I was redirected here I'll give it a go.

So, I'm trying to get HDT working. For now I want to sort out body. As I understand it I can create whatever body mesh in Bodyslide 2 and if loaded in game without the HDT PE the only effect is that the animations won't work correct?

On to my actual problem. I found the preview for HDT bodies in Bodyslide2 had a messed up mesh; waist, breasts, almost everywhere (at least I think it's a mesh issue but the preview toggles either Caliente's mesh or some default black thing if I hit 'T').

I tried a skeleton fix posted in the other thread by TheBoneRanger (link:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18250-rel-beta-realistic-genitalia-for-cbbe/page-19?do=findComment&comment=699093) thinking maybe it was a mesh weighting HDT thing (again, assuming I understand how this works...)

But there is no effect. I tried the fixed skeleton in Bodyslider (as instructed by the author), then tried pop it into XP32 Maximum Extended (keeping backups in both locations ofc).

Should I test by loading an HDT body in game (without the HDT physics extension?)

Any help would be appreciated. Back to modding after a long break and HDT+collisions sounds so awesome I have to try.

Try asking on any of the actual threads dedicated to Bodyslide.

I don't use bodyslide any longer and as such cannot answer your question.

Silly question: is the beta v2.0 of CITRUS supposed to have working penetration physics already? Because I can't seem to get that working. Maybe I'm using the wrong version of XP32 skeleton? Or am I just getting ahead of myself?

No it doesn't

Hi,

Try asking on any of the actual threads dedicated to Bodyslide.

I don't use bodyslide any longer and as such cannot answer your question.

Fair enough. Seemed odd to be directed to this thread. Best of luck with CITRUS Mr. Orange. I'll be watching :)

This is amazing work.

Saying that, I can't seem to get a good UNP shape. Feels like it might need a few more sliders to make other parts of the body skinny. Experimenting with putting sliders at negative helps but still cant get what I consider a natural looking shape.

Will hope someone does a preset that I like eventually. Maybe I will give it another try later.

wow Now I begin to understand that work is behind this mod: D

But i'm still too noob to use it ... I just tried it and I do not know why the pregnancy was not working but especially the hands were horrendous ...
I saw a guide but I do not want to read it now ... i go back to HDT 1.5 in while

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could inform me as to what I am doing wrong. I looked on Groovtama's page and couldn't find XPMSE Alpha and found XPMSE 2.06 instead. It said it had Citrus foot support, but after I installed it, I was still having that foot problem. Can someone please explain what I am doing wrong? 

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could inform me as to what I am doing wrong. I looked on Groovtama's page and couldn't find XPMSE Alpha and found XPMSE 2.06 instead. It said it had Citrus foot support, but after I installed it, I was still having that foot problem. Can someone please explain what I am doing wrong? 

you probably have another mod overwriting the skeleton or something.

you probably have another mod overwriting the skeleton or somethi

I just installed the xpmse 2.06 and have not touched anything else. You're talking about the skeleton .nif itself, right? 

you probably have another mod overwriting the skeleton or somethi

I just installed the xpmse 2.06 and have not touched anything else. You're talking about the skeleton .nif itself, right? 

nvm, I just don't know how to install things properly apparently lol. Sorry for wasting your time blabba, but thank you for responding! 

ok, call me dumb if need is, but after reading the first 20 pages of the thread i still haven't found an answer.

i'm using UNP Blessed Body - UNPB Redux Project  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?  as my body type (BBP enabled). is there any risks of having issues with meshes/textures/armors/etc. (some armors are also BBP).

i also have XPMSE 2.06 installed and SOS 2.05.33

ultimately. my goal is to be able to have something like that in my game.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26891-how-to-enable-hdt-belly-distortions-with-sos/?do=findComment&comment=675584

i am quite the rookie at modding, so please tell me if any infos are missing in my request.

N28K

*edit* also, which bodytype should i choose when donwloading the Beta.  ^^

Archived