[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

I'll update the OP and include the many user generated presets in Release 3.0 of Citrus.

I just ask for patience while I try to finish my 1st version of maxscript tool to help speed up my own workflow (and maybe even help others make quality conversions easily and quickly)

AgAdMwC.png

To-do's for my maxscript v1.0 release:

- Add Zap Slider Support

- Finish Sorted Exporting

- (Maybe) Implement Winrar automatic archiving for sharing

Hopefully it doesn't take too much longer, since I want to get back to doing mesh based stuff

Oh yea, forgot to mention! Vioxsis is Back!! And was kind enough to completely fix animation weights for the body (including an amazing new belly weighting that looks a LOT more realistic) and is even going to help rig the HDT Vag :D

So yea, work is still being done!

Have a fairly skinny preset I eventually cranked out: attachicon.gifEasykilnPreset.xml

It would be nice if there were links to user generated content in the OP. Took me way to long to find the armour conversions earlier, and it would be nice to know for sure if anyone has fixed the hands for Real Girls texture.

Thanks for the preset! Added 11% Breast - Cherry and love it. Now fits my needs!

About to test it now!

Are you going to add morrowind body meshes? 

If someone links me some good or unique looking morrowind meshes in the requests then sure.

Or do you mean, will I make this stuff slideable for morrowind or any other bethesda game?

In which case the answer is no, because morrowind is much more limited in poly count/vertex budgeting.

And I do not own any other Bethesda games so I couldn't test even if I wanted too.

edit: Updated main post with the Dibella Slider Fix. For reals this time. I promise. :blush:

With OpenMW coming, the polycount will be history ;)

And so, providing a new body = !! :)

This said : http://inglip.org/ (Morrowind Original Asset Replacement).

Guidelines : https://forum.openmw.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2349

In any case, thanks & more later, with hope you will consider that (port to OpenMW) option ;)

Is it a known problem, for having seaming problems on the wrists to hand? (mesh i mean)

Or do i miss something here?
I cant seem to get it to go along, whatever hand meshes i use. Tried like 4 different right now and still have this issue.

Seems like its only for beastraces.
But the hands are as well look broken on human races.

Gahh.

Even on the Katia Race mod (the .bsa version with custom body) it has this problem.

Now i deactivated everything and tried again, to see if its a mod problem. But it still existing.

Yea beast races don't have seams fixed, need to be patient for me to get to it please :)

I will be patient of course. You doing one fine job there. 

I just wanted to know if have to give up, because its not my fault, or find the problem, because something is causing this. 

Now i can sit down and wait in peace.

Thanks for your answer.

Just a quick question - don't feel you rushed please.

I just want to know when we can expect a final release for this.

It's actually the only one that is blocking me to play Skyrim again - cause i was hoping to start a new character with it.

So, any idea? :)

Just a quick question - don't feel you rushed please.

I just want to know when we can expect a final release for this.

It's actually the only one that is blocking me to play Skyrim again - cause i was hoping to start a new character with it.

So, any idea? :)

If I'm lucky and I finish my script in it's basic form by tomorrow, I'll start picking up this project again actively next week.

I can't give any ETA's beyond that because there's too many variables.

Are you going to add morrowind body meshes? 

If someone links me some good or unique looking morrowind meshes in the requests then sure.

Or do you mean, will I make this stuff slideable for morrowind or any other bethesda game?

In which case the answer is no, because morrowind is much more limited in poly count/vertex budgeting.

And I do not own any other Bethesda games so I couldn't test even if I wanted too.

edit: Updated main post with the Dibella Slider Fix. For reals this time. I promise. :blush:

With OpenMW coming, the polycount will be history ;)

And so, providing a new body = !! :)

This said : http://inglip.org/ (Morrowind Original Asset Replacement).

Guidelines : https://forum.openmw.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2349

In any case, thanks & more later, with hope you will consider that (port to OpenMW) option ;)

Personally I think it would make more sense to expand the engine to support oblivion and skyrim texture files. I mean, there are already recreated assets out there for morrowind in the skywind project and such. maybe there are technical limitations I am not aware of though.

Just started using this body, it's sweet!  It has inspired me to dive in to 3ds max and do some armor creating.

If you ever need help in 3dsmax, come check out the chat link in my sig.

Lots of pro 3dsmax users there and other modders working on projects to hang out with and annoy xD

Also an update for all!

My script Works! WooHoo!

While it does not contain all the feature functionality that it could and is not as 'pretty' as I'd like. I think it's fair to say it's close to a 1.0 release state (probably some time tomorrow)

And hopefully nobody finds any crazy bugs with it (I'll try to test it as thoroughly as I can before release, but you know... It's hard to cover all cases)

I'll release it here on LL under the Modder's Resources area and try to include at least some guides for it.

After that, I will being resuming work on Project Citrus, Citrus Heads and HDT Vag again (I dunno which I'll finish/update first, whatever I feel the most interested at the time though)

And now with this script I hope to bring faster development and updates to the mods since I won't have to do tedious boring work anymore :)

Great mod and such, tho i`m having a problem,  idk if i`m missing something or what, but i seem to have a transparent feet. texture/nif change doesnt change anything either. anyone have a clue about the reason behind this?

P.S. havent played Skyrim for about a +year, feeling completly like a rookie now, when it comes to modding -_-

I'm working on a mod which lets you use a different body setting for each race. So, I have a master file with all of the armors with textures (armor addons) split by race with the master just pointing to default meshes and with optional esp files that let you point a given race to a custom mesh directory. That way you can pick a single default body, like one you made based on UPN, and then pick which races you want to be different; i.e. imperials who get fat at weight 100 and/or Orcs who get big muscles at weight 100. I need to put the armor settings in the esp file with just the texture sets (addons) changed in the race specific files.

This works great with this project with one caveat: Getting it to work with any mod that changes default armors in esp files. So if you have a mod that changes weights or protection of armors or some other balancing mod dealing with armor then my mod wouldn't work. Any esp file will override objects in any master file. Armor texture replacers aren't an issue since those are just in the mesh directory.

An example of an incompatible mod is the "JBS Mundane Overhaul" which I think just changes armor weights. If the

I'd really like to be able to have different body shapes for races instead of having them all be the same but I don't see any way to do it without it being incompatible with any other mods which affect armor stats.

So, is it still worth doing my mod? I was hoping to have it ready by the time most armor sets were released for the Citrus body mod.

I'm working on a mod which lets you use a different body setting for each race. So, I have a master file with all of the armors with textures (armor addons) split by race with the master just pointing to default meshes and with optional esp files that let you point a given race to a custom mesh directory. That way you can pick a single default body, like one you made based on UPN, and then pick which races you want to be different; i.e. imperials who get fat at weight 100 and/or Orcs who get big muscles at weight 100. I need to put the armor settings in the esp file with just the texture sets (addons) changed in the race specific files.

This works great with this project with one caveat: Getting it to work with any mod that changes default armors in esp files. So if you have a mod that changes weights or protection of armors or some other balancing mod dealing with armor then my mod wouldn't work. Any esp file will override objects in any master file. Armor texture replacers aren't an issue since those are just in the mesh directory.

An example of an incompatible mod is the "JBS Mundane Overhaul" which I think just changes armor weights. If the

I'd really like to be able to have different body shapes for races instead of having them all be the same but I don't see any way to do it without it being incompatible with any other mods which affect armor stats.

So, is it still worth doing my mod? I was hoping to have it ready by the time most armor sets were released for the Citrus body mod.

IDK much about papyrus scripting or SKSE plugins but I'm fairly sure where there is a will there is a way :)

My suggestion is maybe make a TES5Edit script or something that can sorta dynamically merge/make the changes or something like a bashed patch or something (if that makes any sense)

Your mod sounds really cool and could have a lot of potential, I think it's best to start your own WIP thread or question/help thread to get more talented people who know more about this stuff to help you :)

I think I'm having a very basic problem installing this--the textures are horribly misaligned and it looks like I have four nipples, huge seams, etc..

Can anyone recommend  a UNPB mesh and texture combo that works for them?  I think perhaps the texture isn't a high enough resolution on the one I attempted.  Either that or I messed up in Bodyslide somehow when I was trying to adjust sliders.  Or my previously installed CBBE may be the culprit.  I'm a tad lost.

this can appear like an idiot question (or already asked maybe) , but i see its high poly body, so , it this affect the pc performance in an non powerful pc ?i believe it still playable, but i prefer to know in case my pc have eventually problem

If you can run UNP and its derivatives (UNPB, Sevenbase, etc.) you can run it.

I think I'm having a very basic problem installing this--the textures are horribly misaligned and it looks like I have four nipples, huge seams, etc..

Can anyone recommend  a UNPB mesh and texture combo that works for them?  I think perhaps the texture isn't a high enough resolution on the one I attempted.  Either that or I messed up in Bodyslide somehow when I was trying to adjust sliders.  Or my previously installed CBBE may be the culprit.  I'm a tad lost.

From the FAQ:

Q: Hand textures are messed up for me

A: Hands use a new UV layout that Vioxsis made. I provide a fairly simple Mudbox texture conversion tutorial. On the 'release' version of CITRUS you will have an option to download a few textures 'packs' pre-converted of the top 3 textures (SG Renewal, Mature Skin and AntiWomagnot's 4k). I will only pre-convert these 3 textures due to having recieved permissions. I am not interested in going for more permission hunting, so I provided users with Mudbox guides and project files for them to DIY.

Q: What Texture Type does this body use?

A: UNP

From the FAQ:

Q: Hand textures are messed up for me

A: Hands use a new UV layout that Vioxsis made. I provide a fairly simple Mudbox texture conversion tutorial. On the 'release' version of CITRUS you will have an option to download a few textures 'packs' pre-converted of the top 3 textures (SG Renewal, Mature Skin and AntiWomagnot's 4k). I will only pre-convert these 3 textures due to having recieved permissions. I am not interested in going for more permission hunting, so I provided users with Mudbox guides and project files for them to DIY.

Q: What Texture Type does this body use?

A: UNP

Not sure why you're quoting that in response to me since I'm not talking about the hands and AM using--or at least attempting to use--UNP/UNPB...specifically Blessed or DIMONIZED.  I've tried both and have the same result, namely, the texture is completely off, giving my character four nipples.  I don't care about hand seams--gauntlets tend to cover my hands/wrists at all times anyway.  The hip seams I think were also mentioned as being a problem in relation to this mod, so I suppose I'll ignore that as well.

Archived