OUTDATED OFFSPRING PAGE - PLEASE DELETE

There seems to be an issue with bloatfly offspring.

All is fine up to the point where the bloatfly offspring matures. Bloatfly offspring matures into Caucasian Male.

Tried this on a clean save, same result.

Sort of the move "The Fly II" where a man started turning in to a fly. In your case the fly turned into a male. :)

What is the default time for offspring to go from infant/egg to whatever stage comes next?  I've been lugging around two babies and 3 ant eggs for several days. I reduced the timer to 50 and still nothing.

Currently it uses the same times Pregnancy uses for Pregnancy length dependant on the Offspring type

Set iGrowthDaysAlien to 150
	Set iGrowthDaysHuman to 280
	Set iGrowthDaysGhoul to 250
	Set iGrowthDaysSuperMutant to 300
	Set iGrowthDaysSporeCarrier to 100
	Set iGrowthDaysCanine to 50
	Set iGrowthDaysInsect to 25
	Set iGrowthDaysDeathClaw to 80
	Set iGrowthDaysLakeLurk to 110
	Set iGrowthDaysGecko to 70
	Set iGrowthDaysPlant to 40
	Set iGrowthDaysCentaur to 100
	Set iGrowthDaysBovine to 300
	Set iGrowthDaysBird to 20
	Set iGrowthDaysRobot to 10

What is the default time for offspring to go from infant/egg to whatever stage comes next?  I've been lugging around two babies and 3 ant eggs for several days. I reduced the timer to 50 and still nothing.

Currently it uses the same times Pregnancy uses for Pregnancy length dependant on the Offspring type

Set iGrowthDaysAlien to 150
	Set iGrowthDaysHuman to 280
	Set iGrowthDaysGhoul to 250
	Set iGrowthDaysSuperMutant to 300
	Set iGrowthDaysSporeCarrier to 100
	Set iGrowthDaysCanine to 50
	Set iGrowthDaysInsect to 25
	Set iGrowthDaysDeathClaw to 80
	Set iGrowthDaysLakeLurk to 110
	Set iGrowthDaysGecko to 70
	Set iGrowthDaysPlant to 40
	Set iGrowthDaysCentaur to 100
	Set iGrowthDaysBovine to 300
	Set iGrowthDaysBird to 20
	Set iGrowthDaysRobot to 10

Thank you kindly.  Will try to adjust accordingly.  The pregnancy sliders has a description that tells you what 100% is.  Maybe add that to the Offspring slider as well?

Thank you kindly.  Will try to adjust accordingly.  The pregnancy sliders has a description that tells you what 100% is.  Maybe add that to the Offspring slider as well?\

Cool, I made a few description adjustment to hopefully clarify this for the next beta release :)

• 3 weeks later...

I had a quick look through the code for young offspring and couldn't see any obvious issues for humans, what race & sex was affected?

Beta Update 20140518.1:

Minor fixes, really can't remember what

Requires SCR & Pregnancy 20140422.0 or later

I had a quick look through the code for young offspring and couldn't see any obvious issues for humans, what race & sex was affected?

Beta Update 20140518.1:

Minor fixes, really can't remember what

Requires SCR & Pregnancy 20140422.0 or later

Should be Causasian male, and thanks for replying very quickly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a reason why my offspring is so tiny and won't follow me?

Probably though you might have to the post before yours to find it.

I don't understand what you said.

What versions of each are you using, they should come up on startup in the top left corner.

I found the problem , I downloaded the outdated SCR data file.

Thanks man, Best mod system i played so far for FNV.

You can give birth to animals, correct?  I have a offspring in my inventory now, but I'm not sure if it's correct.  I got impregnated by a dog (sunny's dog, forget its name) and I know this because the log said that it was the father.  The icon though is a Caucasian and the babe is human (I think O.o).  is that just a temporary icon placement or did something go wrong?

You can give birth to animals, correct?  I have a offspring in my inventory now, but I'm not sure if it's correct.  I got impregnated by a dog (sunny's dog, forget its name) and I know this because the log said that it was the father.  The icon though is a Caucasian and the babe is human (I think O.o).  is that just a temporary icon placement or did something go wrong?

There are 2 sliders in Pregnancy MCM that Adjust the random chances of Offspring Race being Mothers vs Father or Mother vs Creatures at conception. I think Default is 50/50 from memory

There are 2 sliders in Pregnancy MCM that Adjust the random chances of Offspring Race being Mothers vs Father or Mother vs Creatures at conception. I think Default is 50/50 from memory

Yea, I didn't notice that beforehand.  Fixed the problem now and I got 4 pups.  A new issue occurred for me though.  The human child grew up, but it isn't following me.  I'm pretty sure I installed everything correctly.  What could be the cause of this issue?

Yea, I didn't notice that beforehand.  Fixed the problem now and I got 4 pups.  A new issue occurred for me though.  The human child grew up, but it isn't following me.  I'm pretty sure I installed everything correctly.  What could be the cause of this issue?

Did you ask it to follow you using SmallerTalk, though I think they follow you as a default.

Otherwise somethings not installed right some where as I got 2 humans following me in testing just fine.

I don't think that you have to use SmallerTalk, do you?  I don't use it, and it's been so long since I've had a wee bairn that I don't remember.  : P  Isn't the point of Offspring to deal with some of the parent/child dialogue?

I don't think that you have to use SmallerTalk, do you?  I don't use it, and it's been so long since I've had a wee bairn that I don't remember.  : P  Isn't the point of Offspring to deal with some of the parent/child dialogue?

Well, never tried without it myself, but there you go and thinking about it Nyaalichs probably right. I thought it may be needed to enable creature dialogue for some of the intelligent humanoid creatures like Aliens/SuperMutants etc

As I treat those as able to understand verbal commands.

It seems only human offspring don't follow me.  animal offspring, however, start following close behind

What Version SCR, Pregnancy & Offspring are you using?

I also just realised I forgot to update the file in this OP and just updated it to 20140526.1

It seems only human offspring don't follow me.  animal offspring, however, start following close behind

What Version SCR, Pregnancy & Offspring are you using?

Double checking, I believe Pregnancy and SCR are a bit out of date

SexoutCommonResources-20140509.1

SexoutPregnancyV3-20140510.1

SexoutOffSpring-20140604.1