OUTDATED OFFSPRING PAGE - PLEASE DELETE

Thanks Knabber

Nightstalkers should be eggs from 20140224.1 onwards instead of pups, so not sure if maybe you were testing the pups instead of the eggs

Haven't found anything in either Pregnancy or Offspring to cause the Coyote/Dog thing or Ant Queen issue

Ants have 4 types of eggs, Ant which will spawn randomly either and a Worker or Soldier, Worker, Soldier & Queen which should always spawn their type, not sure which egg you started with. Queen ants actually should be added to the female creatures list, blocking them from sex, if they actually animate at all.

I'll get these fixes out in the next beta

Beta Update20140302.1:

Found & fixed the Bloatfly issue

Found & fixed the Centaur Adult issue

Increased the sizes of the Ants, Rats, Gecko's & Raven newborn

I'm assuming you meant 20140124.1.

Checked Offspring version, it's current (20140124.1).

Checked nightstalker pregnancy, they are indeed eggs.

Some more information on the nightstalker birth loop:

First birth seems to work, as messages are displayed, but after that the animation just loops.

Setting nightstalker eggs to just 1 did not help.

Ants:

Pregnancies for ant worker and ant soldiers result in "growing offspring (ant)" 080097D0

Offspring does not seem to be tied to the parent, seems random, mostly workers and some soldiers at a rate of about 4:1

I'm assuming you meant 20140124.1.

Checked Offspring version, it's current (20140124.1).

Checked nightstalker pregnancy, they are indeed eggs.

Some more information on the nightstalker birth loop:

First birth seems to work, as messages are displayed, but after that the animation just loops.

Setting nightstalker eggs to just 1 did not help.

Ants:

Pregnancies for ant worker and ant soldiers result in "growing offspring (ant)" 080097D0

Offspring does not seem to be tied to the parent, seems random, mostly workers and some soldiers at a rate of about 4:1

I'll have a look more into Nightstalkers, can you tell me if you enable debugging what Birthstage number it gets stuck on.

The ant's aren't tied to the parent's from what I remember, they are random with a greater chance of workers compared to soldiers. Queens are only activated by being specifically added by mods like Breeder.

Set Pregnancy to debug 7.

During the loop BirthStageTokens 5 is spammed endlessly.

Also on image 00003 there are several "Unknown Preg Birthing Error, PregCount 0" messages.

See images for debug output

Cool, that narrows down things a lot, I will look into it.

Try this one, found a few more issues and added some more debug messages for PregCount, the "Unknown Preg Birthing Error" is because it wasn't counting Nightstalker Pregnancies correctly

Pregnancy Update 20140303.1:

Fixes to Nightstalker Pregnancy

Any chance I could get my hands on Offspring beta?

Here is a suggestion:

How about keeping development work on git.loverslab.com, so those interested can grab the latest and give feedback (via issues tracker)?

The beta above is the latest, I'll promote it to stable soon, I'm just a bit busy with RL project work for a few more days, I haven't done any changes to Offspring since, and I have enough work monitoring my mods in one place at a time :)

Is anyone else getting Crashing on Game Exit after adding this update, I'm not sure if it is this or a recent update of something else.

Requires same version or later of Pregnancy & SCR.

Alpha Update 20140314.1:

Support for HandyBotOffSpring

HandyBotOffSpring

Is this what I think it is? ^_^

Yeah, I think it's the only bot type I missed that could be implanted in an "egg", and look ok in miniature size I think the others might just look silly and "chunky" robots don't grow in my opinion, androids maybe, I'm looking into ARES support when I get back into things :)

Yeah, I think it's the only bot type I missed that could be implanted in an "egg", and look ok in miniature size I think the others might just look silly and "chunky" robots don't grow in my opinion, androids maybe, I'm looking into ARES support when I get back into things  :)

An android bot in latex can grow if you inflate her with some gas :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well Pregnancy and Offspring comprise of a huge amount of coding and because of that it limits peoples options to handle either their own way rather than what I think, and a few people have wanted to handle OffSpring better than I have done, I just haven't got interested much in the OffSpring to go further, so I've now given others the option to do so by replacing the Offspring.esp with their own or modding it or improving it.

I LOVE the idea of making the mods more... modular.

But I'm not sure if I like the idea of seperating everything into its own mod.

Ever heard of "lumpers and splitters"?

Both have their pros and cons. Hopefully you link each mod to all the mods its related to.

If you understand the mods and what goes with what you can make a page in the Sexout with the links and descriptions of what mod and a brief description. I am sure many members, especially newer members would appreciate this. Sort of a one stop shop for all SCR base related mods. (not the entire mod collection just what is needed for the various features of SCR ). It is a thought.

I believe Halstrom is so busy with the creation part and problem solving part preventing bugs entering the development of his mods and mods that support his mods that it most likely won't be able to be created by him. Reason for my contribution of the SCR Resource Tutorial to aid those which need the most help. People that don't know or have limited experience with SCR and modding.

Of course Halstrom might have a different opinion but as I saw it in the past. ;)

As far as "Lumpers" Halstrom has done that already. It didn't work. It became a major problem for many users as it was stressful on their computers. SCR is suppose to be a simple base system that all mods can link into. Problem is it became very script intensive and strained many users. Being that SCR is required by most mods here on LL for FNV that meant that many people with weaker machines or larger load orders (more complex mod systems with mods with heavy scripts) were suffering with laggy games. Halstrom has since worked to resolve this issue. Now if you run into a limit you can add or remove the various additional mods such as Pregnancy or Offspring and such.

I LOVE the idea of making the mods more... modular.

But I'm not sure if I like the idea of seperating everything into its own mod.

Ever heard of "lumpers and splitters"?

Both have their pros and cons. Hopefully you link each mod to all the mods its related to.

If you understand the mods and what goes with what you can make a page in the Sexout with the links and descriptions of what mod and a brief description. I am sure many members, especially newer members would appreciate this. Sort of a one stop shop for all SCR base related mods. (not the entire mod collection just what is needed for the various features of SCR ). It is a thought.

I believe Halstrom is so busy with the creation part and problem solving part preventing bugs entering the development of his mods and mods that support his mods that it most likely won't be able to be created by him. Reason for my contribution of the SCR Resource Tutorial to aid those which need the most help. People that don't know or have limited experience with SCR and modding.

Of course Halstrom might have a different opinion but as I saw it in the past. ;)

As far as "Lumpers" Halstrom has done that already. It didn't work. It became a major problem for many users as it was stressful on their computers. SCR is suppose to be a simple base system that all mods can link into. Problem is it became very script intensive and strained many users. Being that SCR is required by most mods here on LL for FNV that meant that many people with weaker machines or larger load orders (more complex mod systems with mods with heavy scripts) were suffering with laggy games. Halstrom has since worked to resolve this issue. Now if you run into a limit you can add or remove the various additional mods such as Pregnancy or Offspring and such.

Yep. pretty much what the funky alien dude says :)