Hey is there a version of this without submissive Lola? SL states it should not be used with things like Devious Devices and SD+ in their page, I used the old version of this mod and would like to update but not break my other working mods since I use DD and SD+ too! 

Hey is there a version of this without submissive Lola? SL states it should not be used with things like Devious Devices and SD+ in their page, I used the old version of this mod and would like to update but not break my other working mods since I use DD and SD+ too!

All the mods SS connects with are optional. It will work just as well whether you have Lola or not. You could, in theory, have none of the slavery mods installed and SS would still work the same. You just wouldn't get enslaved. ;)

All the mods SS connects with are optional. It will work just as well whether you have Lola or not. You could, in theory, have none of the slavery mods installed and SS would still work the same. You just wouldn't get enslaved. ;)

Sorry have I completely miss-read the big message on the first page "Version 3.81 - Now Includes Submissive Lola and Slaverun Reloaded. Also, if you go through the auction with no mods checked in the MCM, you will be released with a semi-plausible reason."

To me this sounds like as if they included the mods within this package?

Sorry have I completely miss-read the big message on the first page "Version 3.81 - Now Includes Submissive Lola and Slaverun Reloaded. Also, if you go through the auction with no mods checked in the MCM, you will be released with a semi-plausible reason."

It might seem so, but it actually means that Submissive Lola and Slaverun Reloaded EVENTUAL CONNECTION is now avaiable... not the mods themselves

It might seem so, but it actually means that Submissive Lola and Slaverun Reloaded EVENTUAL CONNECTION is now avaiable... not the mods themselves

Ah, Thanks for clearing that up!

Poorly worded, I concur. Sorry for the confusion. As shinji said, it just means they are accessible via the auction for anyone who wants to use them, but not having them will not hurt anything.

thanks, shinji. :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Death Alternative patch

Due to popular demand, as of version 3.72, the base version of Simple Slavery does not include the connection to Death Alternative.

It is important to note that Simple Slavery does not have an internal function to capture the player - it relies on other mods to send the player to the auction.

If you have Death Alternative, download the patch. It will add the DA scripts.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Where do I download the patch? On the downloads page there is just the english version of this mod and the chinese version.

Death Alternative patch

Due to popular demand, as of version 3.72, the base version of Simple Slavery does not include the connection to Death Alternative.

It is important to note that Simple Slavery does not have an internal function to capture the player - it relies on other mods to send the player to the auction.

If you have Death Alternative, download the patch. It will add the DA scripts.

Where do I download the patch? On the downloads page there is just the english version of this mod and the chinese version.

oops. Should have removed that line. Sorry, as of version 3.81, no patch is necessary. I must have been really tired that day... 

Hi, I'm having an issue with SS and Submissive Lola. When the auction ends, the screen fades to black (or dark and blurry when I have my ENB (Seasons of Skyrim - also tried Real Vision) active), and then the inn loads. However the fade to black ( or dark and blurry with ENB) doesn't disappear. This doesn't happen with other mods I'm using (SD+ and S.L.U.T.S). I've tried it with lighting mods such as ELF and RLO (with and without ENB), and the result has been the same, I've also tried saving then quitting and reloading but the effect remains. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

Thx Scorp.

Edit: Apologies if this has been asked before.

Hi, I'm having an issue with SS and Submissive Lola. When the auction ends, the screen fades to black (or dark and blurry when I have my ENB (Seasons of Skyrim - also tried Real Vision) active), and then the inn loads. However the fade to black ( or dark and blurry with ENB) doesn't disappear. This doesn't happen with other mods I'm using (SD+ and S.L.U.T.S). I've tried it with lighting mods such as ELF and RLO (with and without ENB), and the result has been the same, I've also tried saving then quitting and reloading but the effect remains. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

Thx Scorp.

Hmm...not sure whose end that would be on. I may have forgotten to reverse the fade. I'll check tonight, thanks.

Thx Scorp.

Hmm...not sure whose end that would be on. I may have forgotten to reverse the fade. I'll check tonight, thanks.

Quick update, I managed to remove the effect (temporarily). I opened the console and found this command:- ToggleEOFImageSpace (teofis). This removed the effect, so I saved, quit and reloaded but the effect was back. I didn't try going outside though.

Also when I "recruit" a follower in the inn to be my chars Master/Mistress, I then have to use the console to aquire the Submissive Lola book before I can become their sub.

Thx Scorp

Thx Scorp.

Quick update, I managed to remove the effect (temporarily). I opened the console and found this command:- ToggleEOFImageSpace (teofis). This removed the effect, so I saved, quit and reloaded but the effect was back. I didn't try going outside though.

Also when I "recruit" a follower in the inn to be my chars Master/Mistress, I then have to use the console to aquire the Submissive Lola book before I can become their sub.

Thx Scorp

That's good to know, thanks - apparently my script didn't work. I really should test these things before uploading...

I also had that problem. I tried both Lola and Slaverun, but after the auction the screen goes black and stays that way. I decided that it was probably because I had not either read the book or finished the preliminary quests to start Slaverun. I guess I will have to wait till later to find out. Read the book, but did not get defeated before I quit last night.

I have Slaverun Reloaded too, but as of yet I haven't done the initial quests either, and SS hasn't sent me there yet. I think I'm going to reload a save prior to my capture and head to riften to get the book (and go start the Slaverun quests) first and see if that makes a difference.

The teofis console command gets rid of the black screen BUT, it stops other effects such as spell effects from showing, so for now its not an ideal solution.

Just some short feedback from me, as i wanted to test the slaverun reloaded event:

i installed the latest version, simple slavery 3.9 and Death alternative,  and of course slaverun reloaded,

startet a complete new character in riverwood as a planned to fight some bandits there and loose

when i checked death alternative ingame the mcm menu showed no simple slavery, but i am not 100 % percent sure now

i saved the game and installed the Loanshark mod and reloaded.

In-game i openend the death alternative menu and did a rescan for mods there and voila simple slavery was there, so i am not sure, if i just missed it at the start.

Slaverun reloaded was at iniatial stage, with those rumors of slavery in whiterun. I went to the innkeeper in riverwood, take the loan, and waited the needed time to be enslaved.

I was then transported to simple slavery cell, not inside the cage, but outside where i stand at the action.

Then i spoke to that Randal guy, auction happened just normal, event portet me to whiterun and slaverun reloaded slave training started without problems.

I had no other slavery mods installed, so in simple slavery mcm i could only check slaverun reloaded

so , every thing ok from my side :D

Papyrus log showed only 1 small error for ss:

[10/22/2015 - 08:34:07PM] ERROR: Property SSLV_FarmMark2 on script SSLV_MainScr attached to SimpleSlavery (1600492E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1603628D) is not the right type

Just some short feedback from me, as i wanted to test the slaverun reloaded event:

i installed the latest version, simple slavery 3.9 and Death alternative,  and of course slaverun reloaded,

startet a complete new character in riverwood as a planned to fight some bandits there and loose

when i checked death alternative ingame the mcm menu showed no simple slavery, but i am not 100 % percent sure now

i saved the game and installed the Loanshark mod and reloaded.

In-game i openend the death alternative menu and did a rescan for mods there and voila simple slavery was there, so i am not sure, if i just missed it at the start.

Slaverun reloaded was at iniatial stage, with those rumors of slavery in whiterun. I went to the innkeeper in riverwood, take the loan, and waited the needed time to be enslaved.

I was then transported to simple slavery cell, not inside the cage, but outside where i stand at the action.

Then i spoke to that Randal guy, auction happened just normal, event portet me to whiterun and slaverun reloaded slave training started without problems.

I had no other slavery mods installed, so in simple slavery mcm i could only check slaverun reloaded

so , every thing ok from my side :D

Papyrus log showed only 1 small error for ss:

[10/22/2015 - 08:34:07PM] ERROR: Property SSLV_FarmMark2 on script SSLV_MainScr attached to SimpleSlavery (1600492E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1603628D) is not the right type

I posted on the forums for loanshark a couple days ago that I also was placed outside of the holding cell, but no response yet. Other than that loanshark worked perfectly for me, so did simple slavery. Haven't tried Slaverun yet though, it's on my todo list hehe.

Okay, turns out I didn't place a coc marker. There is now one inside the cage, so hopefully that fixes the "placed outside the cage" problem.

I also fixed the fade for Isle of Mara. You should be able to see now.

I cannot get Slaverun to fade in. Still working on it.

SLUTS is not connecting. Doc is making a tweak on his side. Hopefully it will be fixed sometime today.

Okay, turns out I didn't place a coc marker. There is now one inside the cage, so hopefully that fixes the "placed outside the cage" problem.

SLUTS is not connecting. Doc is making a tweak on his side. Hopefully it will be fixed sometime today.

Have you been able to get anywhere with the fade to black with Submissive Lola? I've had to unselect Lola in SS's MCM for now. Btw I use SLUTS and haven't had any problems with it, the auction ends and I'm sent to one of the carriages, theres a short conversation about them buying me out of slavery, then SLUTS properly starts.

Have you been able to get anywhere with the fade to black with Submissive Lola? I've had to unselect Lola in SS's MCM for now. Btw I use SLUTS and haven't had any problems with it, the auction ends and I'm sent to one of the carriages, theres a short conversation about them buying me out of slavery, then SLUTS properly starts.

Really? Weird - I just stood there on the platform. I need to go back to a minimal load for modding - so much easier.

The fade to black with Lola is fixed. I think. It was fixed last night, anyway, but then I started over because I couldn't get SLUTS to work. I think I remembered to fix it again...

TL;DR: Yes. Probably. Sorry in advance if it doesn't.

Fingers crossed then. Thankyou.

btw I read the story on your blog and enjoyed it very much, thankyou for writing it. It also inspired me to download escape the cell and use the warlock start, I like what you've done with the mod, it's much better than the LAL approach to getting you to Helgen. Of course now there is a problem with it, I've got to try the other starts just to see what you've done with them.