Oh. There is a newer version of SS.

Clean save means hard saving your game, exiting, uninstalling the old version of the mod, reloading your save, hard saving again, exiting again, then installing the new version. It does not mean starting over from scratch.

Although starting over is the absolute cleanest way to install anything, of course. Which is why I can't get past level 10 on any character.

i'm still at level 1 so the lucky sense I won't have any actual skyrim progress lost, only the work I made to become a thane  without it

as for the clean save without a new game here's a log having disabled  ss, loaded and saved it and closed it and run the pap cleaner on it, watched it clean out a bunch of stuff including daymoyl script related stuff then sat long enough it would have reproduced the ctd like this morning, but instead Both mods continue to spam the log now...weird how that works, doesn't stop the spam from the mods, but still somehow prevents the ctd

....didn't know you made a new version, possible you posted it before I could check for it this morning, the bugs were enough I didn't have time to check messages or check updates just report my findings

on the other hand if you made this after my findings Or think you fixed it regardless i'll try it out

Papyrus.0.log

Hmm so for the non-DA version of this mod, what are the mods that can trigger this besides DE?

If I were to use the DA patch, is there any bugs/glitches I should be wary about?

I think SLUTS is going to. Not sure if it does yet. Hopefully we can get all of the defeat/enslave mods to connect both ways.

You're more likely to run into bugs and glitches with the non-DA version. I still haven't heard concrete evidence about errors on the newest version. Let me know. :)

Having an odd issue.  When using the, "I need a strong hand to guide me," dialogue option, the pc is indeed enslaved, however, the world turns black with bits of red on a few things.  I can't see anything.  I have predator vision installed, and thermal vision allows me to see npc's, and most objects have red areas where light is hitting them, but the rest of the world is just black.

when i console, "unequipall", the world returns to normal until i use another slave dialogue option, "Can i go with you," on another npc, for example.

Having an odd issue. When using the, "I need a strong hand to guide me," dialogue option, the pc is indeed enslaved, however, the world turns black with bits of red on a few things. I can't see anything. I have predator vision installed, and thermal vision allows me to see npc's, and most objects have red areas where light is hitting them, but the rest of the world is just black.

when i console, "unequipall", the world returns to normal until i use another slave dialogue option, "Can i go with you," on another npc, for example.

Sorry, but that's not SS. A number of mods use that phrase to start enslavement. I wish the authors had each chosen a different phrase, because now I don't know where to direct you. Sanguine's Debauchery was the first one to use it. Maria Eden uses it too. I don't remember the third.

dont know if you have noticed, play submissive has changed, there is a new build out: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49358-submissive-lola-consensual-ds-mod/. dont know if it still works with your implementation of the old playsub build. need to test it

thank you. I did see that, but I haven't had a chance to look at it in detail. Please let me know how the testing goes.

Edit: I remember now - I talked with Alex last night (it was a long night). I don't think SS will work with the new version yet. But let me know anyway. Thanks again. :)

The description is well written but it says nothing about how the mod works and what you can expect from it. I would like more details before I download if you don't mind.

The description is well written but it says nothing about how the mod works and what you can expect from it. I would like more details before I download if you don't mind.

When you're defeated by bandits (or sent to SS from something else) you black out, and are transported to a slave market. There's an auction going on, and you're put into a cage with a couple of other slaves, soon to be sold. After a brief auction sequence, you are then sent to a random mod, depending on what mod(s) you have selected in the MCM (also depending on your Defeat settings if you're using that).

So, for example, instead of getting defeated and immediately enslaved by SD+, you get defeated, then auctioned off to an SD+ master.

When you're defeated by bandits (or sent to SS from something else) you black out, and are transported to a slave market. There's an auction going on, and you're put into a cage with a couple of other slaves, soon to be sold. After a brief auction sequence, you are then sent to a random mod, depending on what mod(s) you have selected in the MCM (also depending on your Defeat settings if you're using that).

So, for example, instead of getting defeated and immediately enslaved by SD+, you get defeated, then auctioned off to an SD+ master.

Aha, sounds quite immersive. It's very likely that the bandits that captured you would sell you instead of keeping you. I always felt that the SD slavery felt forced, but with this the master is a real slaver. :)

Duly noted, I shall fix that. Thank you. And thanks, CC, for filling him in.

dont know if you have noticed, play submissive has changed, there is a new build out: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49358-submissive-lola-consensual-ds-mod/. dont know if it still works with your implementation of the old playsub build. need to test it

thank you. I did see that, but I haven't had a chance to look at it in detail. Please let me know how the testing goes.

Edit: I remember now - I talked with Alex last night (it was a long night). I don't think SS will work with the new version yet. But let me know anyway. Thanks again. :)

Submissive Lola (the new name for Play Submissive), doesn't show up in the MCM. The old setting for Play Submissive is there, but, its greyed out and cannot be activated.

Submissive Lola (the new name for Play Submissive), doesn't show up in the MCM. The old setting for Play Submissive is there, but, its greyed out and cannot be activated.

That means the quest name I used to check if the mod exists in your load order had been removed in the newest version. Thanks for letting me know.

tested a little bit. first old setting is greyed out. but after playing a little bit with the new version, i returned to the old one. so my idea about the new *submissive Lola* and SS is, make it as an new setting and have the old 1 *play submissive* still there. the new version makes some strange behaviours with my setting (Maria Eden, DCL and DDi and so on, like Alex said in his description)

tested a little bit. first old setting is greyed out. but after playing a little bit with the new version, i returned to the old one. so my idea about the new *submissive Lola* and SS is, make it as an new setting and have the old 1 *play submissive* still there. the new version makes some strange behaviours with my setting (Maria Eden, DCL and DDi and so on, like Alex said in his description)

that's a good idea, thanks, and thanks for testing it.

Can't say I'm not heavily confused. Do I need anything besides Zaz to trigger the auction? Does this mod come with a trigger? If I do not have Death Alternative, then I need one of these (according to this mods' description) Now, I'd use Death Alternative, but it seems like you can lose your gear and that doesn't seem so worth it, even if you can recover it. Plus, it seems more like a chance that you'll be directed to the auction rather than the direct result, as there are a variety of events that DA triggers.

If you do not have Death Alternative, you can get sent to the auction via these mods:

Deviously Enslaved
Loansharks of Skyrim
SLUTS

*also mentioning this 

Due to popular demand, as of version 3.72, the base version of Simple Slavery does not include the connection to Death Alternative.

*So my only options (without the DA patch) are SLUTS, Loansharks, and Deviously Enslaved (incompatible for reasons listed below)?

However, Submissive Lola (source: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2115-submissive-lola-consensual-ds-mod/) says specifically "Don't combine this mod with Devious Devices as well as other slavery mods like SD+ or Maria Eden.". So what do I do if I want this mod? How can it be compatible with this one if you can't trigger this one without conflicting with that one? I'm lost in all the text and I have no idea where to begin. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

In a nutshell: How do I exactly get to the auction (trigger this mod)?

Version 3.72 -Players sent to SS will now be unequipped and bound (although the bindings still don't work right, so just pretend they do :P ).

ummm, that was already a feature in previous versions, you just hadn't worked out how to get the cuffs to work, but it seems you still haven't so I kinda dumbfounded on what's changed

Can't say I'm not heavily confused. Do I need anything besides Zaz to trigger the auction? Does this mod come with a trigger? If I do not have Death Alternative, then I need one of these (according to this mods' description) Now, I'd use Death Alternative, but it seems like you can lose your gear and that doesn't seem so worth it, even if you can recover it. Plus, it seems more like a chance that you'll be directed to the auction rather than the direct result, as there are a variety of events that DA triggers.

If you do not have Death Alternative, you can get sent to the auction via these mods:

Deviously Enslaved

Loansharks of Skyrim

SLUTS

*also mentioning this

Due to popular demand, as of version 3.72, the base version of Simple Slavery does not include the connection to Death Alternative.

*So my only options (without the DA patch) are SLUTS, Loansharks, and Deviously Enslaved (incompatible for reasons listed below)?

However, Submissive Lola (source: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2115-submissive-lola-consensual-ds-mod/) says specifically "Don't combine this mod with Devious Devices as well as other slavery mods like SD+ or Maria Eden.". So what do I do if I want this mod? How can it be compatible with this one if you can't trigger this one without conflicting with that one? I'm lost in all the text and I have no idea where to begin. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

In a nutshell: How do I exactly get to the auction (trigger this mod)?

Once in the cage, talk to John Randall, the guard in ebony standing on the other side of the bars. One of the dialogue options will be, "How...how did I get here?" That will start the auction. Make sure you have at least one outcome checked in the mcm.

All this mod does with your equipment is unequip it. DA doesn't do anything at all with your inventory. The slavery mods choose what happens to your stuff after you're sold.

As for the contradiction between mods...well, you'll just have to decide which ones you want to use. :)

Version 3.72 -Players sent to SS will now be unequipped and bound (although the bindings still don't work right, so just pretend they do :P ).

ummm, that was already a feature in previous versions, you just hadn't worked out how to get the cuffs to work, but it seems you still haven't so I kinda dumbfounded on what's changed
Err...good point. I meant if you get sent to SS via some non-DA method, unequipping and binding will now happen.

Nice mod and idea, some immersion suggestions, a sound file for ambient noise such as a crowd talking would add to the atmosphere. Also haven't tried this multiple times in same same game. But having random different prisoners in the cell with you, rather than the same ones each time.  Also have the player go into different poses while getting bid on. Just suggestions.

Nice mod and idea, some immersion suggestions, a sound file for ambient noise such as a crowd talking would add to the atmosphere. Also haven't tried this multiple times in same same game. But having random different prisoners in the cell with you, rather than the same ones each time.  Also have the player go into different poses while getting bid on. Just suggestions.

Thanks for the kind words and the suggestions. Ambient crowd noise is something I would love to add. I should probably figure out how to do that. I suppose random prisoners would be easy enough to do, but it would add bulk to the file for purely cosmetic reasons. Although I suppose it wouldn't hut to add something more to that experience. I'll think on that.

Zaz effects aren't working for me right now, but the plan is to have the player bound in hanging chains (my personal favorite) when on the block.