How to Adjust/Fix Breast Shape in .xml with JFF

Stevierage

Stevierage,

I just switched over to the 7B body. Do you have meshes that accommodate the expanding pregnant belly? I have a set, but not sure which 7B "flavor" they're actually from. I'd love to have the Bombshell body with butt wiggle AND able to be pregnant.

Then all I need are some clothes that expand. :)

I'm sry, i don't have any meshes that you are able to be pregnant or do i use/interested in any pregnancy mods, only belly deformation and collisions during sex.

I did post a test body with butt jiggle and belly weights in another thread, (they are not pregnancy meshes and have changed the weights a bit since then to suit me) they may also not be the best/clean weight paintings.

Edit: since i was happy with the new weight paintings, i made all 7B body variants have the same weights (original/cleavage/natural/bombshell) and gonna use them for when i get back to doing some armor conversions again.

Hi, could someone possibly help with this? When using groovtama's skeleton vs. regular xpms skeleton my breasts... extend.
here's some screenshots.

This is with Groovtama's skeleton

s5WTwPFl.png

This is with original xp32 XPMS skeleton

kNUdBOIl.png

So how exactly do i adjust the boobs to look more like the original xp32 skeleton boobs?

Hi, could someone possibly help with this? When using groovtama's skeleton vs. regular xpms skeleton my breasts... extend.

here's some screenshots.

This is with Groovtama's skeleton

s5WTwPFl.png

This is with original xp32 XPMS skeleton

kNUdBOIl.png

So how exactly do i adjust the boobs to look more like the original xp32 skeleton boobs?

Well I'm not sure about a total correction, for a workaround you can try to shape your own CBBE body in bodyslide or even use the in-game body sliders. (there's like 3 for breasts)

You could also use the HDT bodyslide and create an HDT body with it. When doing this, I noticed that the breasts were much flatter.. actually a tad bit too flat. though not as far off from normal as what you're having.

but of course learning how to use JFF to fix it up would be a way to really fix the issue. sorry I can't help you out with that, but maybe the above can hold you over until you learn :P

Stevie, your xml, Groovtama's skeleton and blabba's 7b weighting is working out very well for me, by far the most natural breast movement I've ever had running with HDT. It also seems pretty stable too. Thanks guys. 

• 4 weeks later...
From what I can understand of this thread (and I am not saying that is much) the issues people are having are mostly movement physics, I believe the technical term is "jiggle" ;)

Fortunately I have no issues with the any jiggle or bounce, possibly due to the more modest proportions of the PC body I use but the problem I have is that the breasts have increased in size in a way as to misshape them.

I'm using a slim CBBE and a smaller breast scale than most people I see posting here and an XP32Max skeleton.

I've tried playing with the Y axis settings in JFF but with no results, if I take the  negative adjustment too high I just CTD upon loading that characters save game. Too high being -0.5 or over.

This is how they look naked

05c6.jpg

This is more or less how they should look (based on the mesh I created in body slide)

u3dn.jpg

The last image is achieved by wearing BBP compatible armour that I "adjusted" in Outfit Studio (added the body shape and removed all the other shapes)

Anyone got any ideas what settings I should be playing with to get them looking more like the second image?

I suppose an obvious answer would be copy the settings from the xml file that is being used when wearing the "naked" armour (I assume there is one) but I have no idea where to find that. :-/

Anyone got any ideas what settings I should be playing with to get them looking more like the second image?
I suppose an obvious answer would be copy the settings from the xml file that is being used when wearing the "naked" armour (I assume there is one) but I have no idea where to find that. :-/

Have you tried the constraint settings? Under the hkpgenericconstraintdata there is a joint option. I've changed the z from 3 to 20 and her nipple ended up toward her shoulder. I'm just beginning to mess with the settings so there may be other options as well. JFF v3 doesn't save the constraint data if you edit it so make sure you got v4 otherwise the butt or boobs tend to take off and keep going.

Forgot to mention, pressing ` to open up the console will show the boobs to look without the HDT. 

post-388173-0-96048600-1395712293_thumb.jpg

Forgot to mention, pressing ` to open up the console will show the boobs to look without the HDT. 

If that happens, then your guilty of not using the newer Groovtama skeleton + HDT Rig Map.

In which case your not getting the 'smoothest' possible HDT results and the chances for random ctd's and bad physics wonkiness is higher.

If that happens, then your guilty of not using the newer Groovtama skeleton + HDT Rig Map.

In which case your not getting the 'smoothest' possible HDT results and the chances for random ctd's and bad physics wonkiness is higher.

Ah yes. After I posted that I did start to use that skeleton and wondered if that was the reason cause it stopped doing that. I have it on the custom race but I've been experimenting with a HDTbody build and didn't use that skeleton there. I get way too disorganized when it gets late.  :lol:

I did just figure out that I have boob collision with the other boob. I've been messing around with the constraints and had the left boob go a few feet left before coming back and smacking the right boob. Nothing noticable with the hands though.

Okay, I've been playing with jff with all the grace of one who bashes their face into the keyboard.  I've totally made stuff happen!  None of it is the stuff I want to happen.  I'm not sure what I want is doable without hand editing, but here goes my question.

Im using Stevierage's xml as a base.  If I want the hand collision to push the breasts closer to each other on the horizontal, like squishing together as cleavage, what values (if any) should I be focusing my attention on?  I've tried editing the various x values under constraints, but that only seems to cause a sort of swinging rotation.  Is there any way to treat the prebreast like its in an X and Z axis spring box?  Have I even made the right assumption about what prebreast is, the fulcrum of the breast bone? lol

Okay, I've been playing with jff with all the grace of one who bashes their face into the keyboard.  I've totally made stuff happen!  None of it is the stuff I want to happen.  I'm not sure what I want is doable without hand editing, but here goes my question.

Im using Stevierage's xml as a base.  If I want the hand collision to push the breasts closer to each other on the horizontal, like squishing together as cleavage, what values (if any) should I be focusing my attention on?  I've tried editing the various x values under constraints, but that only seems to cause a sort of swinging rotation.  Is there any way to treat the prebreast like its in an X and Z axis spring box?  Have I even made the right assumption about what prebreast is, the fulcrum of the breast bone? lol

The only parameter in JFF who could help you to do what you want are "Capsule Shape", and "Friction". Try setting the breast's capsule to 5 or 5.2, the hands to 4.7, friction for the boobies at 0.00000, and for the hands at 0.30000. I've found those settings always were the best for me, and if I somehow try to make those amounts lower or higher by microscopic amounts, the whole thing says fuck you and goes full retard. 

Just to drop a bone for those of you using JFF to edit stuff.

Make sure you set pre-breast and pre-butt and pre-anything to VIRTUAL under the collision filters (-1).

That way when you make changes to the Butt and Breasts section in JFF or Manual, those changes ACTUALLY take effect.

Otherwise, the pre-breast/butt is the stuff that will take precedence.

• 2 weeks later...

What is that body texture btw?

They are custom textures made up of Real Girls, UNP Creamy and another i can't remember the name of, (same for the normal maps they are made up of several layers from different bodies).

NSFW

pic1.jpg

snip

Added xml path.

attachicon.gifnifs.rar

This should give you the hand collisions (and other collisions if you use the hdtm.xml) for the breasts, it still needs tweaked more, anyway a few things to note.

This is made for the 7B body, so it may not look right on other bodies.

Different weight paints could act differently with this setup (again i use the 7B body, but i've changed the weight painting to Dream Girl in 3DS and added my own Breast01 and Belly weights also changed the butt weights), you may need to tweak it yourself tbh.

This xml is from blabba's thread, all i've done is made some small tweaks to hands and breast collision, breasts, butt and belly collision for SOS, it has the same butt and breast bounce as the stable 10-24 .xml.

Install Groovtama's Skeleton (X.93ar41)

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

NSFW

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Belly Deformation

pic4.jpg

Edit: added screenies (cba making a GiF :shy:  )

Edit 2: Made some GiFs   :D

The breast does not move much when walking, running, and in some animations of SexLab

but.. the biggest flaw is the almost complete lack of butt jigling /bounce,

the butt bounce is only when there is a collision with SOS in some SexLab animations

there is a way to implement on your XML file, the butt bounce /jigling effect without losing the excellent collisions with breasts, butt and belly ? :blush:

I found this file DefoultBBP XML, which has no SOS collisions, but it has a great bouncing effect on butt hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Ps: should be made a version with more bouncing optimized sensibility, for skinny body.

• 8 months later...

People (me included) have said about the breast shape changes when you either rename/delete the skeleton_female.hkx file.

You can change/fix the shape of the breasts with the JFF tool.

What you need to do is load up the .xml, go to Constraints > Constraints Settings > Joint, Pivot A is for the Breast Bone and Pivot B is for the PreBreast Bone, adjust to your liking. (You could adjust other bones to your liking not just the breasts)

Mllya8n.jpg

Adjusted the Pivot A Left breast bone to see how its affected (i made breast look like that on purpose) 

pic2.jpg

Still needs tweaked a bit to be similar to the original Bombshell shape, but close enough.

pic3.jpg

ps: If any one knows or can pm me a xml of the belly settings to get the same effect as Ledo4ek's belly deformation i'd really appreciate it, have tried to make it myself, but it just doesn't look right.

Thx

Thak you so much for this!! I just messed up some settings on joint, by adding value to X pivots, that was causing irregular breast on my game, I was triying to find what it was and then searching I found this, and figured out that maybe pivot X doesnt have to be changed , and I just returned it to 0 and all is fixe now , indirectly , but this helped me alot XDD. 

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this old post, I've been reading the entire forum help section for 2 days now about the whole HDT system, because I can't get mine to work properly, even with a basic fresh install, meaning: the USKP, XPMS Extended, Racecompatibility, one custom race, and HDT Physics System latest.

So my question is: I tried to mess up with the xml file this thread talks about but I see no change at all ingame. Doesn't it work with custom races?

Also, I'd love to know the body/textures combo used by Stevierage on post #25  That character is exactly the kind I want to make mine looking like.

Thanks in advance for the replies ^.^

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump this old post, I've been reading the entire forum help section for 2 days now about the whole HDT system, because I can't get mine to work properly, even with a basic fresh install, meaning: the USKP, XPMS Extended, Racecompatibility, one custom race, and HDT Physics System latest.

So my question is: I tried to mess up with the xml file this thread talks about but I see no change at all ingame. Doesn't it work with custom races?

Also, I'd love to know the body/textures combo used by Stevierage on post #25  That character is exactly the kind I want to make mine looking like.

Thanks in advance for the replies ^.^

If you use a custom race which has a custom file location for its skeleton then you need to replace the custom race's skeleton file manually, that is mentioned on the XPMS page. If the custom race doesn't have its own skeleton XPMSE2 works out of the box

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

Im not sure if this is a relevant place to post my problem. I have an issue regarding about the hand moving into the breast. Im using the first

Sexy Idle Animation By Red3113@3Dm.

I managed to get the physics working however the hand just cuts into the breast while its moving up then appears at the top. The breast size im using is manga body by ledo4ek.. Am i suppose to use JFF to ensure the hands don't go into the boobs? If so care to clue me in what am i suppose to do, need help badly  :( 

• 3 years later...

Archived