How to Adjust/Fix Breast Shape in .xml with JFF

Stevierage

What is that body texture btw?

They are custom textures made up of Real Girls, UNP Creamy and another i can't remember the name of, (same for the normal maps they are made up of several layers from different bodies).

NSFW

pic1.jpg

snip

This should give you the hand collisions (and other collisions if you use the hdtm.xml) for the breasts, it still needs tweaked more, anyway a few things to note.

This is made for the 7B body, so it may not look right on other bodies.

Different weight paints could act differently with this setup (again i use the 7B body, but i've changed the weight painting to Dream Girl in 3DS and added my own Breast01 and Belly weights also changed the butt weights), you may need to tweak it yourself tbh.

Added xml path

attachicon.gifnifs.rar

This xml is from blabba's thread, all i've done is made some small tweaks to hands and breast collision, breasts, butt and belly collision for SOS, it has the same butt and breast bounce as the stable 10-24 .xml.

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

NSFW

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Belly Deformation

pic4.jpg

Edit: added screenies (cba making a GiF :shy:  )

Very nice character ! 

Concerning your xml, should I just link this one to NiStringData if I want to try it's collision ? Also, I've got the PSB body here on Loverslab, and I was wondering if the collision was going to work with it or if I should just download blabba's TPSB body ?

snip

Very nice character ! 

Concerning your xml, should I just link this one to NiStringData if I want to try it's collision ? Also, I've got the PSB body here on Loverslab, and I was wondering if the collision was going to work with it or if I should just download blabba's TPSB body ?

Yea just add it thru the NiStringExtraData to try out the collision (same needs to be done with hdtm.xml for the male body if you want to see the other collisions).

Like i said in my post it may/could act differently as weight painting and position of breast etc will be different and you will need to adjust the breast/bone position and/or hand radius.

Aye, I've just tried it and it's almost perfect for the body I have right now, I'm not going to mess with the breast bone position but do you know what could be causing the breasts to tremble like crazy when in collision with the hand ? Is it because of the hand or breast radius ? I can't figure it out aha ! 
Also, I only have the hdtm from the All in One v3 file, is that one okay ? 

can someone upload the files necessary besides qt? i got all installed and looks like i still got a error (0xc000007b), idk how fix that, already got qt and vcredist_x64.exe, im using win8.1 pro 64 bits, if need any update of windows or something like that and idk why i never saw lemme know, im using official one all times and games too.

I use the same hdtm.xml from the All in one v3.

It could be either of them, try the hand first by reducing/upping the radius by 1.0 to see the affect it has, or try smaller amounts eg reducing/upping by 0.5 etc.

There might also be a collision affecting it from something else (spine maybe?, the other breast?), tbh i'm still tweaking it myself and i'm still learning wot each setting does too.

Trial and error. 

Aye, I've done so before asking the first time with the hand collision and got the stretchy boobies until infinity and beyond for some reasons ... I mean the hand collision shouldn't have anything to do with the boobs colliding with each other right ? Anyway, I've reloaded another of your XML I modified and it seems to be working, belly collision and all. This is really interesting to tweak though, I tried various things but I've found out that if you don't already have a vague idea of the min/max amounts for things like the radius or the linear settings, you can easily end up in a loop. 

I mean like, taking 2 colliding units from the hands while adding 3 to the breasts makes your boobs go bananas. Taking only 1 from the hands and adding only 2 to the breasts make things better but the boobs now tremble at the slightest touch like schizophrenic mounds of fat. Then, you continue going in that direction and all of a sudden, from the slightest change everything goes back to the infinity stretching bug.

I'm still trying to understand stuff though, won't give up till I figure this stuff out ! 

-Snip-

This xml is from blabba's thread, all i've done is made some small tweaks to hands and breast collision, breasts, butt and belly collision for SOS, it has the same butt and breast bounce as the stable 10-24 .xml.

NSFW

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Belly Deformation

pic4.jpg

Hey, thanks for the edited xmls, I've been trying to get stomach deformation working in my game for a while now, and the rest of the settings on it look really good as well, which is a bonus. Spot of trouble though, my girl's stomach seems to be falling off to infinity and I think it's because I copied the mesh weights from b3lisario's unpb body which doesn't use a pre-belly bone. (Looked for but couldn't find a UNPB body already weighted) You wouldn't happen to know/have a close-ish body I could clone the bone and weights from would you, or know an alternate way around the problem. I tried removing the pre-belly bone from the xml but no dice. Either way thanks again!  :D

snip

Hey, thanks for the edited xmls, I've been trying to get stomach deformation working in my game for a while now, and the rest of the settings on it look really good as well, which is a bonus. Spot of trouble though, my girl's stomach seems to be falling off to infinity and I think it's because I copied the mesh weights from b3lisario's unpb body which doesn't use a pre-belly bone. (Looked for but couldn't find a UNPB body already weighted) You wouldn't happen to know/have a close-ish body I could clone the bone and weights from would you, or know an alternate way around the problem. I tried removing the pre-belly bone from the xml but no dice. Either way thanks again!  :D

Install the latest skeleton from Groovtama (X.93ar41), it has the NPC PreBelly Bone on the skeleton and should stop the falling off to infinity.

You don't need to have the prebone added and weighted to the body, only the NPC Belly Bone. 

snip

Install the latest skeleton from Groovtama (X.93ar41), it has the NPC PreBelly Bone on the skeleton and should stop the falling off to infinity.

You don't need to have the prebone added and weighted to the body, only the NPC Belly Bone. 

Ah, so that's what it was. Typically when I run into skeleton problems I just get a CTD so I never suspected that was the case this time, although in hindsight it should have been the first place I looked. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

What is that body texture btw?

They are custom textures made up of Real Girls, UNP Creamy and another i can't remember the name of, (same for the normal maps they are made up of several layers from different bodies).

NSFW

pic1.jpg

snip

Added xml path.

attachicon.gifnifs.rar

This should give you the hand collisions (and other collisions if you use the hdtm.xml) for the breasts, it still needs tweaked more, anyway a few things to note.

Different weight paints could act differently with this setup (again i use the 7B body, but i've changed the weight painting to Dream Girl in 3DS and added my own Breast01 and Belly weights also changed the butt weights), you may need to tweak it yourself tbh.

Install Groovtama's Skeleton (X.93ar41)

NSFW

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Belly Deformation

pic4.jpg

Hi thats a great job you do...as always ;) Thnx for sharing 

Could you please be so kind and post your nifs too? Am using 7b but am to noob to manage all that  my self

By the way are you thinking to add TBBP to some of your armor or cloth conversions?

Thnx again and please keep up your great work :)

This is the just the stable 10-24 .xml you can get from the mian download page, all i've done is add the hand collision and adjusted the breasts bones, also noticed/adjusted one of the butt cheeks 'time factor' as it was different than the other (one stopped moving while the other moved for a sec or two longer).

You can try the other xmls that are uploaded in other threads, i just prefer the butt/breast bounce that comes with 10-24 xml

Install Groovtama's Skeleton (X.93ar41)

attachicon.gif hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Stevierage what are the difference between this 2 files (quotes)?

The first one is giving me proper 7B breats shape but is only 77kb so i guess is missing some edits.

di4b.png

The second one 200Kb is like the "All in one" clip2011 breasts shape

t1x9.png

Should I stay using the first one?

I'm I doing something wrong?

Stevierage what are the difference between this 2 files (quotes)?

The first one is giving me proper 7B breats shape but is only 77kb so i guess is missing some edits.

di4b.png

The second one 200Kb is like the "All in one" clip2011 breasts shape

t1x9.png

Should I stay using the first one?

I'm I doing something wrong?

Note to the second picture: You are using XP32 Physic Hair which has some overlapping nodes with the collision xml. Which stops the body xml from working and making the breast look like in the second picture^^

snip

Note to the second picture: You are using XP32 Physic Hair which has some overlapping nodes with the collision xml. Which stops the body xml from working and making the breast look like in the second picture^^

Ohh really.. didn't know about that.

But in both pictures I'm using XP32 Hair :D

1st picture you are using a normal xml (HDT based) with collision added to hands and breast (small filesize), second picture you have a collision (ledo4ek based) xml which has much more stuff in it (large filesize), with some stuff conflicting with XP32 Physic hair. That's what I meant.

1st picture you are using a normal xml (HDT based) with collision added to hands and breast (small filesize), second picture you have a collision (ledo4ek based) xml which has much more stuff in it (large filesize), with some stuff conflicting with XP32 Physic hair. That's what I meant.

Ok sorry

that really makes a lot of sense.

So no more XP32 Hair for now on :(

Edit----

Aparently XP32 is updating his Animated Hair Project as we speak :D.

Nexus is showing it as Hidden.

The name might also be changed to Real Time Hair Physics Project.

You can still use the hair (i hope).

Open up the larger xml in JFF, look for the the NPC Neck and NPC Head and open each up, look for the Collisions settings at the bottom, in the No Collide With: part, tick 1,2,3,4 and 10, click OK and save, try out in game to see if that helps.

Edit: you may need to go to each NPC Bone (breast, arms, etc and tick 8 in the no collide with too.

ps, this is just guess, i don't use the hair, tho i am gonna look into adding physic's to my favourite SG hair sometime in the future.

@bola08

Animated Hair Project was Hair animation in BBP style it's hidden quite a while^^

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47000/? is the current Phyisc Hair Project

@Stevierage

If you can make the ledo4ek one work with XP32 Phyisc Hair that would be awesome^^ Would spare me managing 1 xml extra for outfits I want to use the hair with.^^

This is just guessing with the way collisions work and setting them.

The collision could have a chain reaction eg, the belly deforms, affects the breast which in turn affects the hair.

Getting the right combination so the hair does and does not affect certain parts and vice-versa eg, not to collide with breast so they don't go in a funny shape but you still want the hair to collide with body (spine) so the hair doesn't clip into the body.

This is just guessing and my explanation might not be the best.

@bola08

Animated Hair Project was Hair animation in BBP style it's hidden quite a while^^

That's right silly me.

Changing the Hair and reloading is not fixing the Breasts shape.

I must be missing something here :/

s08d.png

If you test if your xml path is correct and/or the HDT object is working correct than it's a problem I can't see from a picture or the log file. Sorry^^

@bola08

That's right silly me.

s08d.png

It could be the bone position in the xml too which i've changed.

The problem (i think) with the way the available xmls is that they are designed for different body shapes in mind.

Mine is for 7B

Clp2011 is for Lady Body

Blabba is CBBE (i think)

Ledo4ek is for Manga Body

I don't think it's possible to get a universal xml unless everyone uses the same body shape (and the same weight painting too maybe), but with the many different body variants and not to mention BodySlide, people may need to learn how configure the xml to their liking (body).

@bola08

That's right silly me.

s08d.png

It could be the bone position in the xml too which i've changed.

The problem (i think) with the way the available xmls is that they are designed for different body shapes in mind.

Mine is for 7B

Clp2011 is for Lady Body

Blabba is CBBE (i think)

Ledo4ek is for Manga Body

I don't think it's possible to get a universal xml unless everyone uses the same body shape (and the same weight painting too maybe), but with the many different body variants and not to mention BodySlide, people may need to learn how configure the xml to their liking (body).

I uploaded for UNP/Sevenbase.

But the moment I use LadyBody.

I could LadyBody with Mesh Rigger finally convert to TBBP with belly-bone. :)

You are right when you say that there is no universal XML.

The dimensions, weight and positioning of the breasts are just too different.

Some values ​​are indeed in the Nif.

The values ​​for CapsuleShape but unfortunately not.

Archived