How to Adjust/Fix Breast Shape in .xml with JFF

Stevierage

People (me included) have said about the breast shape changes when you either rename/delete the skeleton_female.hkx file.

You can change/fix the shape of the breasts with the JFF tool.

What you need to do is load up the .xml, go to Constraints > Constraints Settings > Joint, Pivot A is for the Breast Bone and Pivot B is for the PreBreast Bone, adjust to your liking. (You could adjust other bones to your liking not just the breasts)

Mllya8n.jpg

Adjusted the Pivot A Left breast bone to see how its affected (i made breast look like that on purpose) 

pic2.jpg

Still needs tweaked a bit to be similar to the original Bombshell shape, but close enough.

pic3.jpg

ps: If any one knows or can pm me a xml of the belly settings to get the same effect as Ledo4ek's belly deformation i'd really appreciate it, have tried to make it myself, but it just doesn't look right.

Thx

IMO the skeleton.hkx from the HDT XP32 Maximum Skeleton makes the 7B breast look ugly and pointy.

It looses all the round shape.

So for now I will stay on the default skeleton.hkx.

IMO the skeleton.hkx from the HDT XP32 Maximum Skeleton makes the 7B breast look ugly and pointy.

It looses all the round shape.

So for now I will stay on the default skeleton.hkx.

My hkx is working as it should, your xml is the fault that your breast look ugly and pointy, The hkx just disables T\BBP motions because they kill HDT motions.

=> Get or make another xml!

My hkx is working as it should, your xml is the fault that your breast look ugly and pointy, The hkx just disables T\BBP motions because they kill HDT motions.

=> Get or make another xml!

You are definitely right

The HDT effect is a lot better with the skeleton.hkx you are providing.

Sorry if my post somehow deprecated your work  :s.

I didn't mean it like that.

I was avoiding JFF but now is time to learn how to use it.

I need to push the breats up and back a little for the cleavage effect.

You are definitely right

The HDT effect is a lot better with the skeleton.hkx you are providing.

Sorry if my post somehow deprecated your work  :s.

I didn't mean it like that.

I was avoiding JFF but now is time to learn how to use it.

I need to push the breats up and back a little for the cleavage effect.

Nah was just noob fail prevention, not that someone is missinterpreting your post and start using the old hkx. And then start posting around "Why doesn't my HDT look like it should"^^

Sry if my screenshot was misleading i had made the left breast in the second pic look like that on purpose.

I use the stable 10 - 24 xml and i also use the HDT skeleton and .hkx files from Groovtama, i get the same effect with Groovtama's .hkx or removed old .hkx, i don't get any torpedo/deformed breasts like that, they just look bigger.

Comparison:

Removed .hkx 

non_hkx.jpg

Enabled old .hkx

with_old_hkx.jpg

Removed .hkx and adjusted in JFF

adjusted.jpg

Top pic you can see the breasts are bigger (hkx removed) than the middle pic (old enabled .hkx) and the bottom is adjusted in JFF, (tho isn't quite like the middle pic, i actually perfer the adjusted one). 

Sry if my screenshot was misleading i had made the left breast in the second pic look like that on purpose.

I use the stable 10 - 24 xml and i also use the HDT skeleton and .hkx files from Groovtama, i get the same effect with Groovtama's .hkx or removed old .hkx, i don't get any torpedo/deformed breasts like that, they just look bigger.

Comparison:

Removed .hkx 

non_hkx.jpg

Enabled old .hkx

with_old_hkx.jpg

Removed .hkx and adjusted in JFF

adjusted.jpg

Top pic you can see the breasts are bigger (hkx removed) than the middle pic (old enabled .hkx) and the bottom is adjusted in JFF, (tho isn't quite like the middle pic, i actually perfer the adjusted one). 

That's looking very good Stevierage.

Can i ask you what normalmap are you using for your body in the screenshot?

This is the just the stable 10-24 .xml you can get from the mian download page, all i've done is add the hand collision and adjusted the breasts bones, also noticed/adjusted one of the butt cheeks 'time factor' as it was different than the other (one stopped moving while the other moved for a sec or two longer).

You can try the other xmls that are uploaded in other threads, i just prefer the butt/breast bounce that comes with 10-24 xml

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

This is the just the stable 10-24 .xml you can get from the mian download page, all i've done is add the hand collision and adjusted the breasts bones, also noticed/adjusted one of the butt cheeks 'time factor' as it was different than the other (one stopped moving while the other moved for a sec or two longer).

You can try the other xmls that are uploaded in other threads, i just prefer the butt/breast bounce that comes with 10-24 xml

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I'm also using 10-24 that is the stable version.

Right now I'm using the All-in-one v2 and v3 from clip2001. 

I will give your version a go :D!

I too use the All in one v3 by clp2011 and this should work with it and the breast/butt collisions with SoS.

Just need to add the belly collision/deformation like Ledo4ek's, have tried other xmls that has belly added to the xml but thats mainly for pregnancy body meshes, i only want the deformation part. 

I too use the All in one v3 by clp2011 and this should work with it and the breast/butt collisions with SoS.

Just need to add the belly collision/deformation like Ledo4ek's, have tried other xmls that has belly added to the xml but thats mainly for pregnancy body meshes, i only want the deformation part. 

You do not need other / additional XML.

You can use the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefault.xml and adding the Belly-bone analogous to the Breast-Bone.

The values ​​of the belly-bone are in NifSkope> View Inspect.

If you wish, you can also edit the hdtm.xml and solid place, what should collide with the male body to the female body or not.

Hydro has inserted groups for this (in Just for Fun)

snip

You do not need other / additional XML.

You can use the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefault.xml and adding the Belly-bone analogous to the Breast-Bone.

The values ​​of the belly-bone are in NifSkope> View Inspect.

If you wish, you can also edit the hdtm.xml and solid place, what should collide with the male body to the female body or not.

Hydro has inserted groups for this (in Just for Fun)

Thx that worked, had read about the View Inspect you had posted before in Blabba's thread, just wasn't sure at first where and what info in the nif needed to be added.

So i copied the transform matrix of the belly from the nif to the linear Basis B and Angular Basis A fields and changed the motor to SpringDamper too.

Though i'll need to still tweak it more and understand what all the settings mean and do, i'm happy now i've got the belly deformation working to a certain degree, so again thx for the help  :D

The amount of bounce that your edit provides is excellent.It is just what i was looking for!Perfect combination of jigglyness and endurance of bouncing effect both while going into sneaking animation,and when standing still after stopping moving (also while doing dancing animations)Also, the breast shape it gives is ideal.Though, i couldn't see any collision either with the collision idles or any dancing animations.Are you sure you have collisions enabled?I use CLP'S All-in-one V3 and despite having the havoc oblect equipped, i don't see anything!

-Edit-

You did post your edit didn't you?Not just the original 10-24 xml.If not can you edit it so as to work with clp's All-in One v3?

snip

The amount of bounce that your edit provides is excellent.It is just what i was looking for!Perfect combination of jigglyness and endurance of bouncing effect both while going into sneaking animation,and when standing still after stopping moving (also while doing dancing animations)Also, the breast shape it gives is ideal.Though, i couldn't see any collision either with the collision idles or any dancing animations.Are you sure you have collisions enabled?I use CLP'S All-in-one V3 and despite having the havoc oblect equipped, i don't see anything!

-Edit-

You did post your edit didn't you?Not just the original 10-24 xml.If not can you edit it so as to work with clp's All-in One v3?

Yes i posted my edited xml but the breast and butt bounce is the same you get from the stable 10-14 .xml, i've only changed one of the butt cheeks 'time factor' as it didn't match the other and didn't look right when one cheek bounces longer than the other.

And the other thing i've changed is the breast bone position, this could/can have an affect on the Hand collision with the idles and dances, which i don't use as i'm only interested on the sexlab side of things.

ps: i had a look with idle that caresses the breasts and yes it doesn't affect them, but i'm sure it works with certain sexlab anims, you may need to either adjust the xml in JFF yourself or try a different/original xml, i'm still new to this and not sure about most of the settings do...sry.

pss: anyone know how to stop the hand collision affecting the belly? i don't know which option to have ticked 'no collide with' for the belly :shy: thx.

snip

-Edit-

Yes i posted my edited xml but the breast and butt bounce is the same you get from the stable 10-14 .xml, i've only changed one of the butt cheeks 'time factor' as it didn't match the other and didn't look right when one cheek bounces longer than the other.

And the other thing i've changed is the breast bone position, this could/can have an affect on the Hand collision with the idles and dances, which i don't use as i'm only interested on the sexlab side of things.

ps: i had a look with idle that caresses the breasts and yes it doesn't affect them, but i'm sure it works with certain sexlab anims, you may need to either adjust the xml in JFF yourself or try a different/original xml, i'm still new to this and not sure about most of the settings do...sry.

pss: anyone know how to stop the hand collision affecting the belly? i don't know which option to have ticked 'no collide with' for the belly :shy: thx.

Use the Group ID in JFF.

Hand has the ID 4.

Belly you can take 10 (for Example).

Then click at the hands (4) "No Collide With 10", 

and at Belly (10) "No Collide With 4".

Done.

Use the Group ID in JFF.

Hand has the ID 4.

Done.

Is this for the hand-breast colision only or for the hand-belly colision?Clp, can you make the edits and post them?I am tootally worthles with this JFF program.I am interested in the hand-breast colision visible while idling and dancing,though i would really like the no belly-hand colision also!

Use the Group ID in JFF.

Hand has the ID 4.

Done.

Is this for the hand-breast colision only or for the hand-belly colision?Clp, can you make the edits and post them?I am tootally worthles with this JFF program.I am interested in the hand-breast colision visible while idling and dancing,though i would really like the no belly-hand colision also!

I can not adapt to your body the file because I do not have the body.

Therefore, I have the values ​​they do not and can not with "try and error" - I have no 3Dmax etc. - determine.

The only tip I can give you, increase the radius.

post-25678-0-52935300-1391461268_thumb.jpg

In the picture are perhaps some clues.

Therefore, I have the values ​​they do not and can not with "try and error" - I have no 3Dmax etc. - determine.

attachicon.gifGroup-IDs.jpg

If, for example, I want to take Stevierage's hdtDefaultBBP.xml, and add  hand collision, do I put "Body, hands" in group ID or "Body, breasts and butt" ? 

attachicon.gifGroup-IDs.jpg

If, for example, I want to take Stevierage's hdtDefaultBBP.xml, and add  hand collision, do I put "Body, hands" in group ID or "Body, breasts and butt" ? 

Both of course.

You have to form groups to not collide groups. ;)

Breasts and butt -> 2

Arms -> 3

Hands -> 4

Legs -> 5

For Example.

If you do not want the legs and the butt collide with each other.

Select in Group 2 "No Collide with 5" - AND - Select in Group 5 "No Collide with 2".

Both groups must be defined, otherwise it makes little sense.

Both of course.

You have to form groups to not collide groups. ;)

Breasts and butt -> 2

Arms -> 3

Hands -> 4

Legs -> 5

For Example.

If you do not want the legs and the butt collide with each other.

Select in Group 2 "No Collide with 5" - AND - Select in Group 5 "No Collide with 2".

Both groups must be defined, otherwise it makes little sense.

Thank you clp !

Clp2011,can you provide a picture tutorial on how to set collision for use with havoc object because i cannot get it to work.

What i do is:

ZM3MXRo.jpg

I load this thread's xml to the JFF program and i get the above picture

dYOZr9L.jpg

Then i click on the NPC L Breast and i get this

5dadZY0.jpg

Do i need to change any of the values circled in blue for the specific body i use?If yes, how do i know?

rzTQHKq.jpg

Do i nedd to chang hkpShpereShape into hkpCapsuleShape?If yes, do i need to edit the valeus circled in red for my specific body?If yes how do i know?

RRS8OIG.jpg

Lastly, in GroupID, i cannot select both ID:2 (and click checkbox 5) and ID:5 (to click checkbox 2).Do i have to do it first for ID:2,save,then reload, and then select ID:5 and save again?

V8s9m1g.jpg

Anyway, since i don't get it at all,could you be kind enough and provide hand-breast collition effect for this threads xml?

here are my nif bodyfiles

nifs.rar

Thanks in advance

What is that body texture btw?

They are custom textures made up of Real Girls, UNP Creamy and another i can't remember the name of, (same for the normal maps they are made up of several layers from different bodies).

NSFW

pic1.jpg

snip

Added xml path.

nifs.rar

This should give you the hand collisions (and other collisions if you use the hdtm.xml) for the breasts, it still needs tweaked more, anyway a few things to note.

This is made for the 7B body, so it may not look right on other bodies.

Different weight paints could act differently with this setup (again i use the 7B body, but i've changed the weight painting to Dream Girl in 3DS and added my own Breast01 and Belly weights also changed the butt weights), you may need to tweak it yourself tbh.

This xml is from blabba's thread, all i've done is made some small tweaks to hands and breast collision, breasts, butt and belly collision for SOS, it has the same butt and breast bounce as the stable 10-24 .xml.

Install Groovtama's Skeleton (X.93ar41)

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml 

NSFW

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Belly Deformation

pic4.jpg

Edit: added screenies (cba making a GiF :shy:  )

Edit 2: Made some GiFs   :D

Archived