How to Adjust/Fix Breast Shape in .xml with JFF

Stevierage

Im not sure its relavent here, but while playing with mass wheights for the breasts in jff i noticed that there is a certain wheight at which the 7b bombshell breasts will settle into a more natural shape. There seems to be no scaling affect to this, it simply happens at a certain wheight, mines at 10kg, but there is no addtional affect for more wheight.

Its like an on/off switch at a certain mass, i was wondering if the mass at a certain point exceeds the mesh weights for your body and then applies a gravity affect ( just a shot in the dark) or mabey it adjusts the mesh location based on the center of mass of the sphere object.

Im using the. Xp32 hdt skeleton and experimental 7b hdt bombshell body.

As im a bit of a noob at body modding im sure someone can come up with a better explanation.

Ok, I need some help so I can get started in editing my .xml. I need to know some basics first that will save me a loooot of time. 

I have 3 .xmls , 

1. hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml  (in Data/SKSE/Plugins)

2. hdt.xml (in character assets) (and I have linked my female skeleton to this)

3. hdtm.xml (in character assets)

I undertstand that the hdtm.xml is for males (thus the 'm' in it)

1. I want to increase the size of my females Breasts like in the pics in the previous posts. Do i need to edit both hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and hdt.xml, or just the first ?

2. I want SOS to collide with female stomach. Do I have to link the male skeleton to hdtm.xml like I did with my female skeleton, and I am set to go, or do I need something more as well?

I am using Groovtamas enhanced skeleton (just updated to 93ar41, By the way do I have to link it to the hdt.xml again?)

thanx

PS. A bit testing I did yesterday I managed to change the shape a bit, but the breast shape was diferent when the character was naked and when she was wearing an armor. also managed to make them jiggle non-stop like crazy.

*I downloaded and used both .xmls fro the previous posts but there was no change. Opening them with JFF, all their values in 'constrains' were 0. are they supposed to be edited?

Ok, I need some help so I can get started in editing my .xml. I need to know some basics first that will save me a loooot of time. 

I have 3 .xmls , 

1. I want to increase the size of my females Breasts like in the pics in the previous posts. Do i need to edit both hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and hdt.xml, or just the first ?

2. I want SOS to collide with female stomach. Do I have to link the male skeleton to hdtm.xml like I did with my female skeleton, and I am set to go, or do I need something more as well?

I am using Groovtamas enhanced skeleton (just updated to 93ar41, By the way do I have to link it to the hdt.xml again?)

thanx

PS. A bit testing I did yesterday I managed to change the shape a bit, but the breast shape was diferent when the character was naked and when she was wearing an armor. also managed to make them jiggle non-stop like crazy.

*I downloaded and used both .xmls fro the previous posts but there was no change. Opening them with JFF, all their values in 'constrains' were 0. are they supposed to be edited?

There is a couple of ways you can do this:

1. Link the hdt.xml to the female bodies in each nif and the hdtm.xml to the male bodies in each nif (no need to link to the skeleton nif)

a. The hdt.xml and the hdtm.xml deals with the collisions.

b. The hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml deals with the bounce

To increase the breast size/shape (can look weird if increased/moved to much) you can do that in the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, but you may need to adjust the hand or breast radius in the hdt.xml and the hdtm.xml as changing the breast size can affect the collisions.

Also if you go this way you need to apply the the hdt.xml path to all armors if you want collisions to work while also wearing armor.

2. Get the All in One from Clp2011, you don't need to link the hdt.xml or hdtm.xml to the bodies since:

a. The hdtm.xml has been integrated into the 'Havok Object Male' that comes with the All in One mod (no need to link the xml path to the nifs).

b. The hdt.xml and the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml has been combined into one also comes with a 'Havok Object' (no need to link the xml path to the nifs).

(I link the xml paths to the bodies anyway, just to make sure)

Again to increase the breast size/shape you can do that in the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml but also you can adjust the collisions in the same xml, also you don't need to apply the xml path to the the armor nifs ('Havok Objects').

I have 3 .xmls , 

thanx

It depends on what you are using for a hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

Originally been this xml been breast physics only for the.

Ledo4ek then has provided an additional hdt.xml, with the breast collision was possible.

Since it was quite difficult to equalize the effects of these two XML together, I have the breast-collision in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml integrated.

So it depends on where you have the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml donwloaded.

I have 3 .xmls , 

thanx

1. Link the hdt.xml to the female bodies in each nif and the hdtm.xml to the male bodies in each nif (no need to link to the skeleton nif)

To increase the breast size/shape (can look weird if increased/moved to much) you can do that in the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, but you may need to adjust the hand or breast radius in the hdt.xml and the hdtm.xml as changing the breast size can affect the collisions.

Also if you go this way you need to apply the the hdt.xml path to all armors if you want collisions to work while also wearing armor.

2. Get the All in One from Clp2011, you don't need to link the hdt.xml or hdtm.xml to the bodies since:

a. The hdtm.xml has been integrated into the 'Havok Object Male' that comes with the All in One mod (no need to link the xml path to the nifs).

b. The hdt.xml and the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml has been combined into one also comes with a 'Havok Object' (no need to link the xml path to the nifs).

Again to increase the breast size/shape you can do that in the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml but also you can adjust the collisions in the same xml, also you don't need to apply the xml path to the the armor nifs ('Havok Objects').

good so far,

so from these values, witch one do I change to make the breast go UP

post-96019-0-77641700-1391726255_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-68642700-1391726259_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-67160100-1391726267_thumb.jpg

in my tests nothing made a diference. do I need to delete the .hkx files?

I have 3 .xmls , 

thanx

good so far,

so from these values, witch one do I change to make the breast go UP

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

in my tests nothing made a diference. do I need to delete the .hkx files?

If you have the extended skeleton from Groovtamas thread you don't need to remove/rename the skeleton_female.hkx

X- right

X+ left

Y- backwards

Y+ forwards

Z- down

z+ up

(i think i got them right  :P)

Edit:

Pivot A is the NPC Breast Bone

Pivot B is the NPC PreBreast Bone

Hehehe to add to Stevierage's wonderful little compendium of helpful tips:

Pivot A references whatever object A is on the Constraints tab (at the top it will say Object A and then your selected objects name)

Same thing with Pivot B

Also, changing the x,y,z coordinates of the pivot or linear constraints is taken off Object A's skeleton position (CLP's helpful NifSkope View-Inspect tip shows you where these are)

restitution = the amount of energy conserved during collisions. 1 = Elastic collision and 0 = inelastic collisions

I'm usually tampering with the linears and angulars in the constraint section of the JFF, but what are those used for ?

attachicon.gifUH.png

Gah!

If only I had photographic memory, HydrogensaysHDT posted the exact formula for those fields but here's the gist of it:

Those fields relate to the loss of 'energy' in the bounce. Like how the second bounce is less than the first original bounce of a ball (or breasts)

With 1 being a full loss and 0 being no loss at all, generally for realism you want something between 0 and 1 there

Meh, regardless since this is a physics engine, almost all these values relate to actual physics terms and such so a simple google search will yield the actual formula's and what each term does in layman's terms.

In essence you could say your learning the physics of 'breasts' (this is completely untrue however because of animation weight painting and such)

Gah!

If only I had photographic memory, HydrogensaysHDT posted the exact formula for those fields but here's the gist of it:

Those fields relate to the loss of 'energy' in the bounce. Like how the second bounce is less than the first original bounce of a ball (or breasts)

With 1 being a full loss and 0 being no loss at all, generally for realism you want something between 0 and 1 there

Meh, regardless since this is a physics engine, almost all these values relate to actual physics terms and such so a simple google search will yield the actual formula's and what each term does in layman's terms.

In essence you could say your learning the physics of 'breasts' (this is completely untrue however because of animation weight painting and such)

Yeah, I've always preferred playing with boobies than learning their physics mechanics, but still, thanks as always blabba. One less thing I'll have to wonder about, I can sleep less dumb now !

As Mr Pinkman says "SCIENCE, BITCH !"

any changes that I do in th hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml seem to make absolutely no difference in game. Do I miss something? I dont have any custom race, the skeleton is the latest xp32 extended by Groovtama, and colitions seem to work. 

Any help would be grately upreciated

*Edit,

Did read through the thread once more, interested in adding the transform effect on the belly (for sexlab animations) but I cannot understand a single word!

Is there a chance that someone like me with little knwoldge of every single bone in a nif file can find a guide or anything to help me understand how to do it? thanx

Ok, I am beggining to make this work. hopefully I will also have bely colitions for the UNP body

I am using your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (the one 200+ kb). how do I decreasse the jingle. the breast are veeeery loose

2 main ways:

1. Increase the inertia tensor values

2. Decrease the Linear Constraints under JFF constraints tab

3. Reduce the mass

So well I lied, 3 ways, but the 3rd way also effects other motions so not really suggested if you just want to effect 1 type of motion.

I dont know what I am missing, I am comparinr Stevierage's xml with the default from 10-24, I have put the same values for the breast with the default, and still the breast are very loose.

am I missing something? 

( the default one works great)

Did you copy the shape values as well?

I believe default shapes were hkpcapsules and the stevierage ones were hkpspheres (better angular movement there)

Ok, what I have tried to do is this.

Installing the .xml by stevierage that is provided here (200+)kb and using it as is, seems to work.

The breast have a slight difference regarding their shape that the way they looked. However, if you adempt to change their shape using jff and changing values in the constrains in either Pivot A or Pivot B (whatever their differece is) will cause their bounce to go completely haywire !!. So acording to my findings, There is absolutely no way to change the breasts shape using the .xml..

Now, stevierage is neither a moran nor an a$$hole. If he says he did it, he did it. 

Witch brings us down to a simple question:

Why if I change the values in constrains in Pivot A, makes the breast like they have no mass and bounce and strech uncotrollably and waaay too far?

Installing the .xml by stevierage that is provided here (200+)kb and using it as is, seems to work.

The breast have a slight difference regarding their shape that the way they looked. However, if you adempt to change their shape using jff and changing values in the constrains in either Pivot A or Pivot B (whatever their differece is) will cause their bounce to go completely haywire !!. So acording to my findings, There is absolutely no way to change the breasts shape using the .xml..

Now, stevierage is neither a moran nor an a$$hole. If he says he did it, he did it. 

Why if I change the values in constrains in Pivot A, makes the breast like they have no mass and bounce and strech uncotrollably and waaay too far?

Meh, HDT as a whole is a beta product, a lot of the things are untested and unaccounted for really.

It's also very performance heavy and effects vary from computer to computer

What might help a bit is, if you uploaded the log files before and after you make changes to the pivots. It might give you a clue as to what's going wrong.

It'll also allow us to tell if you setup the skyrim.ini tweak to enable Havok on multicore processors.

Meh, HDT as a whole is a beta product, a lot of the things are untested and unaccounted for really.

It's also very performance heavy and effects vary from computer to computer

What might help a bit is, if you uploaded the log files before and after you make changes to the pivots. It might give you a clue as to what's going wrong.

It'll also allow us to tell if you setup the skyrim.ini tweak to enable Havok on multicore processors.

Now here is an interesting finding. 

this is the log where I have just copied stevierage's .xml as is 

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[02/10/14 21:55:01]INFO: Queue OK
[02/10/14 21:55:01]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[02/10/14 21:55:01]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[02/10/14 21:55:01]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[02/10/14 21:55:11]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu
[02/10/14 21:55:27]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[02/10/14 21:55:28]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[02/10/14 21:55:40]ERROR: Load "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml" error - file no exist
[02/10/14 21:55:40]WARNING: Invalid havok serialize file : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml
[02/10/14 21:55:40]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 21:55:45]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 21:55:45]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 21:55:46]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[02/10/14 21:55:46]INFO: Cell changed...
[02/10/14 21:55:46]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[02/10/14 21:55:46]INFO: Add character 00000014
[02/10/14 21:55:46]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 21:55:46]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 21:56:29]INFO: Suspending ... Console

Notice the hdt.xml is not loading, because I open a previous log, saw that the engine is loading that file, and sinceI have not linked it anywhere I thought that this might fix the problem, so I renamed it. We'll get back to that..

This is the log after I open stevierage's .xml and in the constrains->Prebreast I se the value for Pivot A z to 2 for both breasts (what is the diference between Pivot A and B?)

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[02/10/14 22:03:01]INFO: Queue OK
[02/10/14 22:03:01]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[02/10/14 22:03:01]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[02/10/14 22:03:01]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[02/10/14 22:03:10]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu
[02/10/14 22:03:23]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[02/10/14 22:03:24]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[02/10/14 22:03:32]ERROR: Load "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml" error - file no exist
[02/10/14 22:03:32]WARNING: Invalid havok serialize file : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml
[02/10/14 22:03:32]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 22:03:34]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 22:03:34]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 22:03:35]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[02/10/14 22:03:35]INFO: Cell changed...
[02/10/14 22:03:35]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[02/10/14 22:03:35]INFO: Add character 00000014
[02/10/14 22:03:35]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 22:03:35]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 22:04:08]INFO: Suspending ... Console
[/spoiler}

Now I did the following trick. I copied the .xml and renamed it to hdt.xml. so now both hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and hdt.xml are actually the same file.

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[02/10/14 22:06:39]INFO: Queue OK
[02/10/14 22:06:39]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[02/10/14 22:06:39]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[02/10/14 22:06:39]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[02/10/14 22:06:48]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu
[02/10/14 22:07:02]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[02/10/14 22:07:03]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[02/10/14 22:07:10]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml
[02/10/14 22:07:10]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 22:07:12]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 22:07:13]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 22:07:13]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[02/10/14 22:07:13]INFO: Cell changed...
[02/10/14 22:07:13]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[02/10/14 22:07:13]INFO: Add character 00000014
[02/10/14 22:07:13]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 22:07:13]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 22:07:44]INFO: Suspending ... Console

Now there are 2 questions.

1. It doesn't seem that I am doing anything wrong or something gets stuck. It could be that some of the changes Stevierage did are causing this, but even if I change eveything to the 'default' the problem still happens. Any ideas or clues?

2. Why the Hell, is it loading Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml ??

For the males it does lod the correct one. 
Log from yesterady with stevierage 'stock' .xml:

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[02/10/14 01:31:45]INFO: Queue OK
[02/10/14 01:31:45]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[02/10/14 01:31:45]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[02/10/14 01:31:45]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[02/10/14 01:31:54]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu
[02/10/14 01:32:10]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[02/10/14 01:32:11]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[02/10/14 01:32:30]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml
[02/10/14 01:32:31]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml
[02/10/14 01:32:31]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 01:32:40]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 01:32:40]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Cell changed...
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 0801f34f
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 0801f352
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 0801f35a
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 080205ae
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 080205b1
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 080205b4
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 080205b7
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 080205ba
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 0802489b
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 0801bf8f
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 08024894
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 00000014
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 0801bf91
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 0802485a
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 91000d6c
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 91002886
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 92001856
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 93007405
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 93007406
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 94008953
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 99000d64
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character a6040000
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character a7040000
[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 01:32:41]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:33:05]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[02/10/14 01:33:14]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:33:14]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:33:15]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:33:15]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:33:18]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml
[02/10/14 01:33:18]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[02/10/14 01:33:18]INFO: Cell changed...
[02/10/14 01:33:18]INFO: Add character 0001a67c
[02/10/14 01:33:18]INFO: Add character 00000014
[02/10/14 01:33:18]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 01:33:18]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 01:33:24]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:33:38]INFO: Suspending ... Journal Menu
[02/10/14 01:33:47]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 01:33:54]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Cell changed...
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 0801f34f
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 0801f352
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 0801f35a
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 080205ae
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 080205b1
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 080205b4
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 080205b7
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 080205ba
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 0802489b
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 0801bf8f
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 08024894
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 0801bf91
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 0802485a
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 91000d6c
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 91002886
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 92001856
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 93007405
[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 93007406
[02/10/14 01:34:04]INFO: Add character 94008953
[02/10/14 01:34:04]INFO: Add character 99000d64
[02/10/14 01:34:04]INFO: Add character a6040000
[02/10/14 01:34:04]INFO: Add character a7040000
[02/10/14 01:34:04]INFO: Add character 00000014
[02/10/14 01:34:04]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 01:34:04]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 01:34:04]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:34:06]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:34:39]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[02/10/14 01:34:45]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:34:45]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:34:47]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml
[02/10/14 01:34:48]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[02/10/14 01:34:48]INFO: Cell changed...
[02/10/14 01:34:48]INFO: Add character 00000014
[02/10/14 01:34:48]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 01:34:48]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 01:34:56]INFO: Cell changed...
[02/10/14 01:34:56]INFO: Add character 0001a675
[02/10/14 01:34:56]INFO: Add character 0001a676
[02/10/14 01:34:56]INFO: Add character 0001a67c
[02/10/14 01:34:56]INFO: Add character 00000014
[02/10/14 01:34:59]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 01:35:01]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 01:35:29]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu
[02/10/14 01:35:36]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:35:41]INFO: Cell changed...
[02/10/14 01:35:41]INFO: Add character 0001a684
[02/10/14 01:35:41]INFO: Add character 00000014
[02/10/14 01:35:42]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 01:35:44]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 01:36:38]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu
[02/10/14 01:36:38]INFO: 9400c4ae no longer in cell, release it
[02/10/14 01:36:45]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:36:46]INFO: Suspending ... InventoryMenu
[02/10/14 01:36:54]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu
[02/10/14 01:36:57]INFO: Suspending ... InventoryMenu
[02/10/14 01:36:58]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu
[02/10/14 01:37:03]INFO: Cell changed...
[02/10/14 01:37:03]INFO: Add character 0001a675
[02/10/14 01:37:03]INFO: Add character 0001a676
[02/10/14 01:37:03]INFO: Add character 0001a67c
[02/10/14 01:37:03]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 01:37:03]INFO: Add character 00000014
[02/10/14 01:37:04]INFO: 0001a676 no longer in cell, release it
[02/10/14 01:37:06]INFO: Add character 0001a676
[02/10/14 01:37:09]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 01:37:17]INFO: 0001a67c no longer in cell, release it
[02/10/14 01:37:22]INFO: 9400c4ae no longer in cell, release it
[02/10/14 01:37:25]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 01:37:26]INFO: 0001a675 no longer in cell, release it
[02/10/14 01:37:34]INFO: Add character 0001a685
[02/10/14 01:37:42]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu
[02/10/14 01:37:44]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:37:44]INFO: 0001a685 no longer in cell, release it
[02/10/14 01:37:46]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml
[02/10/14 01:37:46]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu
[02/10/14 01:37:54]INFO: 0001a676 no longer in cell, release it
[02/10/14 01:37:59]INFO: Suspending ... MessageBoxMenu
[02/10/14 01:38:01]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu
[02/10/14 01:38:09]INFO: Add character 0001a676
[02/10/14 01:38:17]INFO: 0001a676 no longer in cell, release it
[02/10/14 01:38:33]INFO: Add character 0001a676
[02/10/14 01:38:57]INFO: Add character 0001a67c
[02/10/14 01:39:08]INFO: 0001a676 no longer in cell, release it
[02/10/14 01:39:11]INFO: Add character 0001a685
[02/10/14 01:39:21]INFO: Add character 0001a676
[02/10/14 01:39:24]INFO: 0001a676 no longer in cell, release it
[02/10/14 01:39:39]INFO: Add character 0010e2b6
[02/10/14 01:39:40]INFO: Add character 0001a676
[02/10/14 01:40:13]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:40:13]INFO: Cell changed...
[02/10/14 01:40:13]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[02/10/14 01:40:13]INFO: Add character 00000014
[02/10/14 01:40:13]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 01:40:13]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 01:40:15]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml
[02/10/14 01:43:31]INFO: Cell changed...
[02/10/14 01:43:31]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[02/10/14 01:43:31]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 01:43:31]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 01:43:31]INFO: Add character 00000014
[02/10/14 01:43:34]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:44:51]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:44:53]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:46:09]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:46:17]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 01:46:19]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:46:19]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 01:46:20]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[02/10/14 01:46:20]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:51:11]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:55:38]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:56:14]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:56:14]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:56:18]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:56:18]INFO: Cell changed...
[02/10/14 01:56:18]INFO: Add character 0001a69f
[02/10/14 01:56:18]INFO: Add character 0001a675
[02/10/14 01:56:18]INFO: Add character 00000014
[02/10/14 01:56:18]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 01:56:20]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml
[02/10/14 01:56:20]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:56:20]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 01:56:23]INFO: Add character 0001a676
[02/10/14 01:56:26]INFO: 0001a676 no longer in cell, release it
[02/10/14 01:56:41]INFO: Add character 0001a676
[02/10/14 01:56:52]INFO: b5006e5a no longer in cell, release it
[02/10/14 01:56:59]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 01:57:10]INFO: 0001a676 no longer in cell, release it
[02/10/14 01:57:24]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 01:57:24]INFO: Cell changed...
[02/10/14 01:57:24]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[02/10/14 01:57:24]INFO: Add character 00000014
[02/10/14 01:57:24]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae
[02/10/14 01:57:24]INFO: Add character b5006e5a
[02/10/14 01:57:26]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml
[02/10/14 01:57:39]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:57:39]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:58:09]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 01:58:16]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 02:00:45]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 02:00:45]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 02:01:22]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 02:04:43]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 02:04:47]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 02:08:03]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 02:09:43]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 02:10:51]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 02:10:54]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 02:13:02]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[02/10/14 02:14:37]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml
[02/10/14 02:16:15]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

Now I did the following trick. I copied the .xml and renamed it to hdt.xml. so now both hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and hdt.xml are actually the same file.

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[02/10/14 22:06:39]INFO: Queue OK

[02/10/14 22:06:39]INFO: System run with 8 threads

[02/10/14 22:06:39]INFO: Havok simulated world created.

[02/10/14 22:06:39]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load

[02/10/14 22:06:48]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu

[02/10/14 22:07:02]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu

[02/10/14 22:07:03]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu

[02/10/14 22:07:10]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml

[02/10/14 22:07:10]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

[02/10/14 22:07:12]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

[02/10/14 22:07:13]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

[02/10/14 22:07:13]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu

[02/10/14 22:07:13]INFO: Cell changed...

[02/10/14 22:07:13]INFO: Add character 000a2c94

[02/10/14 22:07:13]INFO: Add character 00000014

[02/10/14 22:07:13]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae

[02/10/14 22:07:13]INFO: Add character b5006e5a

[02/10/14 22:07:44]INFO: Suspending ... Console

Now there are 2 questions.

1. It doesn't seem that I am doing anything wrong or something gets stuck. It could be that some of the changes Stevierage did are causing this, but even if I change eveything to the 'default' the problem still happens. Any ideas or clues?

2. Why the Hell, is it loading Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml ??

For the males it does lod the correct one. 

Log from yesterady with stevierage 'stock' .xml:

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[02/10/14 01:31:45]INFO: Queue OK

[02/10/14 01:31:45]INFO: System run with 8 threads

[02/10/14 01:31:45]INFO: Havok simulated world created.

[02/10/14 01:31:45]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load

[02/10/14 01:31:54]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu

[02/10/14 01:32:10]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu

[02/10/14 01:32:11]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu

[02/10/14 01:32:30]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml

[02/10/14 01:32:31]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml

[02/10/14 01:32:31]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Cell changed...

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 0801f34f

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 0801f352

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 0801f35a

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 080205ae

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 080205b1

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 080205b4

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 080205b7

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 080205ba

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 0802489b

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 0801bf8f

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 08024894

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 00000014

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 0801bf91

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 0802485a

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 91000d6c

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 91002886

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 92001856

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 93007405

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 93007406

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 94008953

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character 99000d64

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character a6040000

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character a7040000

[02/10/14 01:32:41]INFO: Add character b5006e5a

[02/10/14 01:32:41]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:33:05]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu

[02/10/14 01:33:18]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml

[02/10/14 01:33:18]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu

[02/10/14 01:33:18]INFO: Cell changed...

[02/10/14 01:33:18]INFO: Add character 0001a67c

[02/10/14 01:33:18]INFO: Add character 00000014

[02/10/14 01:33:18]INFO: Add character b5006e5a

[02/10/14 01:33:18]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae

[02/10/14 01:33:24]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:33:38]INFO: Suspending ... Journal Menu

[02/10/14 01:33:47]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Cell changed...

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 0801f34f

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 0801f352

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 0801f35a

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 080205ae

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 080205b1

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 080205b4

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 080205b7

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 080205ba

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 0802489b

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 0801bf8f

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 08024894

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 0801bf91

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 0802485a

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 91000d6c

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 91002886

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 92001856

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 93007405

[02/10/14 01:34:03]INFO: Add character 93007406

[02/10/14 01:34:04]INFO: Add character 94008953

[02/10/14 01:34:04]INFO: Add character 99000d64

[02/10/14 01:34:04]INFO: Add character a6040000

[02/10/14 01:34:04]INFO: Add character a7040000

[02/10/14 01:34:04]INFO: Add character 00000014

[02/10/14 01:34:04]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae

[02/10/14 01:34:04]INFO: Add character b5006e5a

[02/10/14 01:34:04]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:34:06]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:34:39]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu

[02/10/14 01:34:47]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml

[02/10/14 01:34:48]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu

[02/10/14 01:34:48]INFO: Cell changed...

[02/10/14 01:34:48]INFO: Add character 00000014

[02/10/14 01:34:48]INFO: Add character b5006e5a

[02/10/14 01:34:48]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae

[02/10/14 01:34:56]INFO: Cell changed...

[02/10/14 01:34:56]INFO: Add character 0001a675

[02/10/14 01:34:56]INFO: Add character 0001a676

[02/10/14 01:34:56]INFO: Add character 0001a67c

[02/10/14 01:34:56]INFO: Add character 00000014

[02/10/14 01:34:59]INFO: Add character b5006e5a

[02/10/14 01:35:01]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae

[02/10/14 01:35:29]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu

[02/10/14 01:35:36]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml

[02/10/14 01:35:41]INFO: Cell changed...

[02/10/14 01:35:41]INFO: Add character 0001a684

[02/10/14 01:35:41]INFO: Add character 00000014

[02/10/14 01:35:42]INFO: Add character b5006e5a

[02/10/14 01:35:44]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae

[02/10/14 01:36:38]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu

[02/10/14 01:36:38]INFO: 9400c4ae no longer in cell, release it

[02/10/14 01:36:45]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:36:46]INFO: Suspending ... InventoryMenu

[02/10/14 01:36:54]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu

[02/10/14 01:36:57]INFO: Suspending ... InventoryMenu

[02/10/14 01:36:58]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu

[02/10/14 01:37:03]INFO: Cell changed...

[02/10/14 01:37:03]INFO: Add character 0001a675

[02/10/14 01:37:03]INFO: Add character 0001a676

[02/10/14 01:37:03]INFO: Add character 0001a67c

[02/10/14 01:37:03]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae

[02/10/14 01:37:03]INFO: Add character 00000014

[02/10/14 01:37:04]INFO: 0001a676 no longer in cell, release it

[02/10/14 01:37:06]INFO: Add character 0001a676

[02/10/14 01:37:09]INFO: Add character b5006e5a

[02/10/14 01:37:17]INFO: 0001a67c no longer in cell, release it

[02/10/14 01:37:22]INFO: 9400c4ae no longer in cell, release it

[02/10/14 01:37:25]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae

[02/10/14 01:37:26]INFO: 0001a675 no longer in cell, release it

[02/10/14 01:37:34]INFO: Add character 0001a685

[02/10/14 01:37:42]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu

[02/10/14 01:37:44]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:37:44]INFO: 0001a685 no longer in cell, release it

[02/10/14 01:37:46]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml

[02/10/14 01:37:46]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu

[02/10/14 01:37:54]INFO: 0001a676 no longer in cell, release it

[02/10/14 01:37:59]INFO: Suspending ... MessageBoxMenu

[02/10/14 01:38:01]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu

[02/10/14 01:38:09]INFO: Add character 0001a676

[02/10/14 01:38:17]INFO: 0001a676 no longer in cell, release it

[02/10/14 01:38:33]INFO: Add character 0001a676

[02/10/14 01:38:57]INFO: Add character 0001a67c

[02/10/14 01:39:08]INFO: 0001a676 no longer in cell, release it

[02/10/14 01:39:11]INFO: Add character 0001a685

[02/10/14 01:39:21]INFO: Add character 0001a676

[02/10/14 01:39:24]INFO: 0001a676 no longer in cell, release it

[02/10/14 01:39:39]INFO: Add character 0010e2b6

[02/10/14 01:39:40]INFO: Add character 0001a676

[02/10/14 01:40:13]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:40:13]INFO: Cell changed...

[02/10/14 01:40:13]INFO: Add character 000a2c94

[02/10/14 01:40:13]INFO: Add character 00000014

[02/10/14 01:40:13]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae

[02/10/14 01:40:13]INFO: Add character b5006e5a

[02/10/14 01:40:15]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml

[02/10/14 01:43:31]INFO: Cell changed...

[02/10/14 01:43:31]INFO: Add character 000a2c94

[02/10/14 01:43:31]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae

[02/10/14 01:43:31]INFO: Add character b5006e5a

[02/10/14 01:43:31]INFO: Add character 00000014

[02/10/14 01:43:34]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml

[02/10/14 01:44:51]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml

[02/10/14 01:44:53]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml

[02/10/14 01:46:09]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:46:17]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

[02/10/14 01:46:19]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:46:19]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

[02/10/14 01:46:20]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

[02/10/14 01:46:20]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:51:11]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:55:38]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:56:18]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:56:18]INFO: Cell changed...

[02/10/14 01:56:18]INFO: Add character 0001a69f

[02/10/14 01:56:18]INFO: Add character 0001a675

[02/10/14 01:56:18]INFO: Add character 00000014

[02/10/14 01:56:18]INFO: Add character b5006e5a

[02/10/14 01:56:20]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml

[02/10/14 01:56:20]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:56:20]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae

[02/10/14 01:56:23]INFO: Add character 0001a676

[02/10/14 01:56:26]INFO: 0001a676 no longer in cell, release it

[02/10/14 01:56:41]INFO: Add character 0001a676

[02/10/14 01:56:52]INFO: b5006e5a no longer in cell, release it

[02/10/14 01:56:59]INFO: Add character b5006e5a

[02/10/14 01:57:10]INFO: 0001a676 no longer in cell, release it

[02/10/14 01:57:24]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 01:57:24]INFO: Cell changed...

[02/10/14 01:57:24]INFO: Add character 000a2c94

[02/10/14 01:57:24]INFO: Add character 00000014

[02/10/14 01:57:24]INFO: Add character 9400c4ae

[02/10/14 01:57:24]INFO: Add character b5006e5a

[02/10/14 01:57:26]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml

[02/10/14 01:58:09]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml

[02/10/14 01:58:16]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml

[02/10/14 02:01:22]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml

[02/10/14 02:04:43]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml

[02/10/14 02:04:47]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml

[02/10/14 02:08:03]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml

[02/10/14 02:09:43]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 02:10:51]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml

[02/10/14 02:10:54]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml

[02/10/14 02:13:02]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[02/10/14 02:14:37]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdtm.xml

[02/10/14 02:16:15]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

I just tried out stevie's hdt file yesterday and found that while he got rid of the belly popping in and out, he forgot to restrain the belly node from stretching like too crazy (inertia tensors)

So you might wanna change that to a higher value.

As for your questions:

2. The only time any other file besides the defaultBBP.xml file gets loaded up into the physics is if a .nif file specifically has a link to it. So in other words, you have some item/object/armor/mesh that still links to the hdt.xml file and you should probably get rid of that link and change it.

1. You cannot change your breasts 'shape' you can only change it's 'position' relative to the skeleton bone. The difference is that Pivot/Point A refers to whatever is on the left hand side of the constraint (usually the breast motion sphere, this is the value you would change for visible effects). The Pivot B refers to whatever is on the right hand side of the constraint (the second value) this usually refers to the 'anchor' point. Usually you don't wanna change this, but if you do in essence all your changing is how far down the breasts sag etc...

Edit: It might help if you describe what sort of 'shape' you are trying to get the breasts to change to?

I just want them to go a bit up.. like giving her implants..

What does the belly node have to do with the breasts.. Well I will try to get the restains a bit higher. (but tommorow, now just want to play a bit.. got some new tattooes  :D  :D )

And where is that Belly weighted UNP body someone promised me ?!?  :angel:  :cool:  :rolleyes:

I just tried out stevie's hdt file yesterday and found that while he got rid of the belly popping in and out, he forgot to restrain the belly node from stretching like too crazy (inertia tensors)

So you might wanna change that to a higher value.

Strange, is everyone using oversized cocks on the male chars?  :o

I never tested it on huge penis sizes, works fine on normal size but anyway now i know to increase the inertia tensors whenever any of the creatures finally get the SoS bones added.

What is that body texture btw?

They are custom textures made up of Real Girls, UNP Creamy and another i can't remember the name of, (same for the normal maps they are made up of several layers from different bodies).

NSFW

pic1.jpg

snip

Added xml path.

attachicon.gifnifs.rar

This should give you the hand collisions (and other collisions if you use the hdtm.xml) for the breasts, it still needs tweaked more, anyway a few things to note.

This is made for the 7B body, so it may not look right on other bodies.

Different weight paints could act differently with this setup (again i use the 7B body, but i've changed the weight painting to Dream Girl in 3DS and added my own Breast01 and Belly weights also changed the butt weights), you may need to tweak it yourself tbh.

This xml is from blabba's thread, all i've done is made some small tweaks to hands and breast collision, breasts, butt and belly collision for SOS, it has the same butt and breast bounce as the stable 10-24 .xml.

Install Groovtama's Skeleton (X.93ar41)

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

NSFW

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Belly Deformation

pic4.jpg

Edit: added screenies (cba making a GiF :shy:  )

Edit 2: Made some GiFs   :D

Hi Stieverage, i 've been away from an internet connection for about a week now,thanks for answering.Is your collision enabled edited xml supposed to work with clp2011's All-in-One htd havock object?i ask because i downloaded it and installed it but it doesn't give me collision but also removes the jiggling effect whatsoever.Also, i tried the edited nifs you posted but i have no collision also when i use the collision standing animation!

Archived