XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Alright, new file is uploaded with 2.44 changes. NiNode numbers are in Readme for easier DIY.

thank you

Let me get this right: I can use this 2.44 instead of "normal" 2:44?

Its got install menu and all?

Just tried it out and it works....... NPC's swords on back :P

But anyway should i let this 2.44 overwrite my own 2.44 to behold the extended menu in RM?

Alright, new file is uploaded with 2.44 changes. NiNode numbers are in Readme for easier DIY.

thank you

But anyway should i let this 2.44 overwrite my own 2.44 to behold the extended menu in RM?

They just edit the skeleton you still need the orignal mod.

thank you

They just edit the skeleton you still need the orignal mod.

Thank you all for help/instruction,    It works as intended ......goooood :heart:

In Nifskope:

Rename WeaponSword to WeaponSwordDefault, Rename WeaponSwordOnBack to WeaponSword

Do this for skeleton.nif, skeletonbeast.nif, skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif.

I have done this because I like Vanilla daggers on hip, and it works great with 1h on back. Do you know what I have to change to get shields on back too?

In Nifskope:

Rename WeaponSword to WeaponSwordDefault, Rename WeaponSwordOnBack to WeaponSword

Do this for skeleton.nif, skeletonbeast.nif, skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif.

I have done this because I like Vanilla daggers on hip, and it works great with 1h on back. Do you know what I have to change to get shields on back too?

Install Dual Sheath Redux.

Monster skeleton cause critical FPS down in High Gate Ruins dungeon. Delete Draugr skeleton than return good FPS. It has been reported? :D

"coc highgateruins01" than can enjoy fps down. -0-

Don't use default xmls with weapons or other shitty crap in it, problem solved.

NPCs are not affected by settings in RM, they need to be set on by one via RM over EFF4 or you need to edit the possitions manually in Nifskope.

" via RM over EFF4"

I am not shure what you mean by that ,could you be more specific ?

Hey groov question about NPCs.  I have sword on back picked in racemenu and it works perfect for the PC but those settings have no effect on NPCS as far as I can tell.  Am I missing something?  

See post 1881 above ;)

Since you mentioned Dual Sheath Redux earlier, I have a question about that.

Main hand weapons adjust their position closer/further from the body when removing/equipping armors. How much is determined by the 'weapon adjust' stat in the armor addon.

I noticed that offhand weapons do not adjust their position when equipping/removing armor. Is this someting DSR would need to address, is it part of the skeleton, or simply not possible within Skyrim's engine?

Main hand weapons adjust their position closer/further from the body when removing/equipping armors. How much is determined by the 'weapon adjust' stat in the armor addon.

I noticed that offhand weapons do not adjust their position when equipping/removing armor. Is this someting DSR would need to address, is it part of the skeleton, or simply not possible within Skyrim's engine?

None of the two that stuff is hardcoded and only affects default weapon bones. even if I add them to the skeleton list the game will give a fuck about their adjustments, I tried it by making dsr bones between the min and max of the bethesda ones, that they don't clipp to hard and don't hang in the air.

None of the two that stuff is hardcoded and only affects default weapon bones. even if I add them to the skeleton list the game will give a fuck about their adjustments, I tried it by making dsr bones between the min and max of the bethesda ones, that they don't clipp to hard and don't hang in the air.

Somehow that doesn't surprise me. Thanks for explaining anyway.

@Groovtama

Help Request:

How can I reduce the "height" directly on the XPMSE Skeleton v2.44, without deforming, maintaining the correct proportions ? :-/

I added the skeleton and my custom UUNP body mashes, to a standalaone follower, but the author of follower had used an old static skeleton, and edit directly the follower height on the skeleton,

then when I use XPMSE, the follower then becomes much higher as it really is, so how can I change the height on the skeleton properly quickly without making a mess..?

Please, you can show some screens where and what to edit (I think with NifScope) on the XPMSE to do this ? :(

@Groovtama

Help Request:

How can I reduce the "height" directly on the XPMSE Skeleton v2.44, without deforming, maintaining the correct proportions ? :-/

I added the skeleton and my custom UUNP body mashes, to a standalaone follower, but the author of follower had used an old static skeleton, and edit directly the follower height on the skeleton,

then when I use XPMSE, the follower then becomes much higher as it really is, so how can I change the height on the skeleton properly quickly without making a mess..?

Please, you can show some screens where and what to edit (I think with NifScope) on the XPMSE to do this ? :(

TES5Edit -> Follower.esp -> NPC -> Follower Form -> Height

Is anyone else having problems installing version 2.5 of this mod with NMM?  I go through the installer process, but the installation process dI have 232 mods in my load order, so I don't think there's a space issue.  I am also able to install and uninstall other mods, so I am not sure where the problem is.  However, when I uninstall the old version and then install the new version in two separate commands, rather than just upgrading, the installation works.  It might have to do with other mods that can overwrite the same resources, but I am not sure.

Hey Groov, hope I'm not clogging up the post count on your topic since I have a question ;P

I'm trying to add some HDT to the armor sets in Skyrim (example; the Thalmor Robes or Nord Plate, etc, the usual) and I would like to use your skeleton as the base for it since it's much more flexible and expansive.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but would I need to use your skeleton (for example, in Max/Blender) as the base rig, and then setup the havok-bodies from there (ei: set up my own rigid constraints and stuff) or did you already include 'misc' (generic) bones that are HDT ready that one might 'rig and play' with right off the bat?

I'm curious to know what would be the best way to make models with HDT, XPMSE Ready if they can be. I know there was loads of messing around in the past with skin offsets, null bones, and authors doing their 'own thang' with certain setups, so I'm trying to avoid messing up all of that.

I'm using for example Neckro's and Cander's videos as reference, such as this one as example:

Thanks for your time!

Could you please add an outline of what each option is?  You have no installation instructions whatsoever and your mod is now beyond me trying to guess in nifskope

Is there a program that can read FOMODs without having to install MO?

Edit:

I installed MO just to read this.  Really you could add that to a page.