XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I have (for a change) started a male character. I have SOS and RaceMenu but I do not have any option to change the size of the player's schlong. Am I missing something?

If you didn't disable it, there should be an option in the Schlongs Of Skyrim menu in the MCM to choose the type and size of penis you want.  Unless you want to change the proportions of your character's penis, this is the better option, at least in my view.  You can only choose between the types that you enabled during installation.

I installed the "latest" version available and this option does not exist anymore.

Before I "upgraded" that option was graeys and it suggested the Racemenu was used instead. Propably because of the plugin that comes with this skeleton.

:-)

reverted back to the SOS that was working (2.05.034)

The problem occured just by starting a new game.

I updated to the latest skeleton and installed exactly as you suggested. (the only think I left out was that thingy about ECE)

Stil, my player is ...well...., not known for his manhood :-S

@ azmodan22

- Racemenu 3.0 and SKSE 1.72 installed and working? (Custom Category "Weapons" and so avaiable)

- Custom Race with custom skeleton?

- Did you install SoS and let XPMSE overwrite it?

- Are the skeleton from both mods not overwritting by something else?

- Uninstalling -> Deleting -> Redownloading -> Reinstalling, tested? NMM tends to fuck up its own file database.

Static SoS penis means missing SoS hkx files behaviour and animation files btw.

Okay... So, yes, I was dumb and posted a question when I should have read the description on Nexus but I'm still incredibly lost. I've gone so far as to uninstall every single mod and just focus on the animation mods. This is what I'm using or did use prior to the update:

01 - Realistic Ragdolls and Force
02 - No Spinning Death Animation - No Spinning Death Animation v1_2 MERGED
03 - Combat Drama Overhaul - Combat Drama Overhaul
04 - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior V5_2 -- ALWAYS necessary
05 - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 5_1 Animation
06 - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells
07 - Lifelike Idle Animations - Idle Animation for Females v1_0
08 - 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
10 - HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions
11 - Minou's hdtPhysics
12 - HDT HighHeels System - hdtHighHeel_beta0_5
13 - FNIS Sexy Move - FNIS Sexy Move 1.2.1
14 - Feminine Running and New Dash Animation - Feminine Running
15 - Pretty Combat Animations
16 - Pretty Jump Animations
17 - Pretty Motion Package - Pretty Motion Pack
18 - Pretty Sit Idle v1.4
19 - Pretty Staff And Magic Cast Animations v01.d
20 - Victorias High Heel walk Animation plus BBP - VHH walk v1-3b LX - NMM installer

I also run Dual Sheath Redux and better shape weapons. I am also installing RaceMenu 3 prior to this.

In RaceMenu I only see sliders of changing the weapon sizes nothing about placement. Just to clarify I have installed XP and the HTD stuff after everything else.

I'd love to know what I should be doing or what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

I installed this new skeleton last night and didn't have the weapon placement either - I'm using Mod Organizer and when I checked the esp files for XPMSE I didn't have the RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp - I manually copied everything from option 11 (RaceMenu for XPMSE) into the XPMSE folder, checked the esp in the right hand pane and everything worked perfectly.

@ azmodan22

- Racemenu 3.0 and SKSE 1.72 installed and working? (Custom Category "Weapons" and so avaiable)

Dont have Racemenu 3, I have the latest 2.something version. SKSE works and weapon sliders are there.

No custome race. Skeleton is latest XPMSE

Removed the latest SOS as it was not working correctly and did not allow it to ovewright anything installed from XPMSE or SL

No, Everything was working right in previous games. But I had a female PC. I Just started a new game with a male PC and faced the problem.

- Uninstalling -> Deleting -> Redownloading -> Reinstalling, tested? NMM tends to fuck up its own file database.

Yup. I even made a clean save for SOS. 

Hm...Might be I did not run FNIS then but still, In the latest version the options about the Players and 'selected' NPCs are missing.

Not it has apparently become even more fucked up as I have 4 addon tabs in SOS MCM. The 2 I have installed (Normal and Vector Plus) and 2 that are called "<Missing schlong>".

Regarding the latest, it is obvious that my install of SOS at least in this game has freaked out but I dont have a problem to start a new game when this problem is fixed. Besides it is quite pointless to play with a male char when his schlong is smaller his little finger :-S

Edit*

I also have the equipable schlong installed and it has a plugin to allow to change its size in MCM. That was working in the previous game. Can it conflict though with the plugin from this skeleton? Will try to remove it and see what happens.

@ azmodan22

Dont have Racemenu 3, I have the latest 2.something version. SKSE works and weapon sliders are there.

No custome race. Skeleton is latest XPMSE

Removed the latest SOS as it was not working correctly and did not allow it to ovewright anything installed from XPMSE or SL

No, Everything was working right in previous games. But I had a female PC. I Just started a new game with a male PC and faced the problem.

Yup. I even made a clean save for SOS. 

Hm...Might be I did not run FNIS then but still, In the latest version the options about the Players and 'selected' NPCs are missing.

Not it has apparently become even more fucked up as I have 4 addon tabs in SOS MCM. The 2 I have installed (Normal and Vector Plus) and 2 that are called "<Missing schlong>".

Regarding the latest, it is obvious that my install of SOS at least in this game has freaked out but I dont have a problem to start a new game when this problem is fixed. Besides it is quite pointless to play with a male char when his schlong is smaller his little finger :-S

Edit*

I also have the equipable schlong installed and it has a plugin to allow to change its size in MCM. That was working in the previous game. Can it conflict though with the plugin from this skeleton? Will try to remove it and see what happens.

You need RM 3.0 with the latest XPMSE version because the latest version uses 3.0 features! Otherwise you just get errors for unknown functions.

Hmm. will test it right away

its this one right?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39343-racemenu-v3b/

All rquired stuff is always on the download page.

Hehe,

yup they are..

And as usualy we never check them when trying to resolve a problem.  :P

The more time you have spend moding skyrim the more likely that your first thought will be "Of Course I have all the requirements !!"

:angel:  :angel:

Hey guys, looked everywhere and could not find anyone with the same issue. I've been playing with physics for some time now and have gotten weapon physics without the use of a sling. I am having trouble with left handed weapon physics however. With daggers for example I'm using weapondaggerleft. It has physics but it does not stay within my constraints and constantly rotating around. Is this an issue with the left hand weapon nodes or is this an hdt issue? I currently have skeleton 2.43 installed. Appreciate any help and feedback!

Hey guys, looked everywhere and could not find anyone with the same issue. I've been playing with physics for some time now and have gotten weapon physics without the use of a sling. I am having trouble with left handed weapon physics however. With daggers for example I'm using weapondaggerleft. It has physics but it does not stay within my constraints and constantly rotating around. Is this an issue with the left hand weapon nodes or is this an hdt issue? I currently have skeleton 2.43 installed. Appreciate any help and feedback!

Use the sling version.

The everyone version is not supported by me, because of unneeded edits for the skeleton.

The new version is causing me some trouble. Im lacking all the sliders that I used to have  in version 2.34(Belly, butt, Waist, schlong ( Well the schlong slider is there but I can only Control the erection nothing else, and that doesn't even work). And for some reason my Schlong now seems to have HDT Physics? When im standing still it's moving and when I jump it gets stretched. And im unable to change the size of it, not even through the SAM MCM menu. I dont know what I did wrong or if im missing something as I have all the requirements stated.

#Edit

rerolled back to version 2.34 and im still experiencing the issues. Hrmm, guess I fucked up big time lol.

#Edit2

I reinstalled SAM And it fixed all of my issues regarding the schlong. (Sliders are still missing) So something about the new version is messing with the schlong that SAM adds. Uninstalling XP32 doesn't fix the schlong. It remains the same.

But for some strange reason im getting that schlong thing going on even with the 2.34 version that worked fine for me earlier. Really strange.

post-139922-0-44042900-1423779481_thumb.jpg

post-139922-0-90864200-1423779493_thumb.jpg

The new version is causing me some trouble. Im lacking all the sliders that I used to have  in version 2.34(Belly, butt, Waist, schlong ( Well the schlong slider is there but I can only Control the erection nothing else, and that doesn't even work). And for some reason my Schlong now seems to have HDT Physics? When im standing still it's moving and when I jump it gets stretched. And im unable to change the size of it, not even through the SAM MCM menu. I dont know what I did wrong or if im missing something as I have all the requirements stated.

#Edit

rerolled back to version 2.34 and im still experiencing the issues. Hrmm, guess I fucked up big time lol.

#Edit2

I reinstalled SAM And it fixed all of my issues regarding the schlong. (Sliders are still missing) So something about the new version is messing with the schlong that SAM adds. Uninstalling XP32 doesn't fix the schlong. It remains the same.

But for some strange reason im getting that schlong thing going on even with the 2.34 version that worked fine for me earlier. Really strange.

The skeleton needs to overwrite everything that is why it needs to be installed last or at the bottom of the install order in MO...

#Edit

#Edit2

The skeleton needs to overwrite everything that is why it needs to be installed last or at the bottom of the install order in MO...

Im so silly, got Everything working now! Thanks !

I seem to have gotten everything working in my version with HDT, everything scales wonderfully EXCEPT I can't seem to get any belly scaling at all.  The slider is there, but using it doesn't do anything.  It's frustrating because it's pretty much the only slider that does nothing.

Am I missing something obvious?

I seem to have gotten everything working in my version with HDT, everything scales wonderfully EXCEPT I can't seem to get any belly scaling at all.  The slider is there, but using it doesn't do anything.  It's frustrating because it's pretty much the only slider that does nothing.

A body that has its belly rigged to the bone?

A body that has its belly rigged to the bone?

Hm, I see...

I thought I just needed the skeleton that was enabled for it, I didn't realize the body needed it too.

I just downloaded a UNPB TBBP Pregnancy enabled body now so hopefully that will fix the issue.  I thought I just needed your skeleton and it would "warp" the mesh or something, silly me!  :)

@dragonborn yes

@Groovy  I have been having really bad lag since I upgraded to 2.44.  I have never had this happen in any upgrades.  What changed?  Skeleton is dead last in Wryebash and I ran FNIS several times.

I should add it seems worse with my custom Angelic Temptress race

@dragonborn yes

@Groovy  I have been having really bad lag since I upgraded to 2.44.  I have never had this happen in any upgrades.  What changed?  Skeleton is dead last in Wryebash and I ran FNIS several times.

Look into\Post the HDT log and look at the problem section.

I have a small request.  I saw your piece about warnings for the BBP Skeleton rig (which is not causing my lag  Problem).  Problem is Wryebash BAIN users get no warning.  In fact we have to kind of guess/figure things out because you don't really have any instructions for us.  So please add XPSME for dummies and BAIN users.