XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Question: your main page lists SOS as supported by this skeleton, yet, in MCM, SOS says I'm not using a supported skeleton with yours installed.

And ideas?

EDIT: D'Oh. Nvm, sorry. I had a left over skeleton of another kind checked in MO. Working fine!

Question: your main page lists SOS as supported by this skeleton, yet, in MCM, SOS says I'm not using a supported skeleton with yours installed.

And ideas?

Ask B3lisario. As long as you don't have overwritten the skeleton it should work.

Thank you for the very quick response. As I mentioned in my edit above, it was my mistake.

I tried to upgrade my skeleton from version 2.14 to 2.41 and for whatever reason all the extra racemenu sliders included in the XPMSE Plugin were gone. Any possible causes?

You use a custom race with a seperate skeleton and didn't update the skeleton of the custom race?

You have overwirtten XPMSE with some other mods and now on update the mod still overwrites it?

You installed XPMSE with NMM, used the update function and it fucked up?

Basically saying your character is not using the skeleton, the racemenu plugin was made for.

If really all are missing update RaceMenu to 3.0 because 2.9 will not work.

I have also lost the weapon position sliders in RaceMenu.

Was trying do some work on a skeleton for another race and adding the weapon nodes and cannot get the options to show up in Racemenu.

See above.

And post the edited skeleton because if it doesn't work it wasn't made right.

I am using the custom Lunari Race, but as far as I'm aware it doesn't have its own skeleton and just uses what's in the load order.

XPMSE is not being overwritten by anything in my load order.

I am using MO and did not not use the update function.

I updated to Racemenu 3.0 before I updated to XPMSE 2.41

I use Lunari Race on one of my character's too but it works fine without any problems. Also if you are using MO XPMSE must always be at the end of the data files so that it overwrites all the skeletons

I am absolutely certain that nothing is overwriting the skeleton. For whatever reason RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp just doesn't seem to be doing it's job.

Is the problem that I need to wait for a certain period of time for it to become active?

I am also encountering this issue (No STYLE menu) option for weapon placement in racemenu.

Created a new profile in MO to test with:

HDT Physics Extensions

HDT BBP

Alternate Start (starting new every test)

UNPB

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

FNIS

SKSE 1.07.02

Racemenu 3.0

XP32MSE 2.42

SkyUI

That's it, and still no menus for weapons.

I am absolutely certain that nothing is overwriting the skeleton. For whatever reason RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp just doesn't seem to be doing it's job.

Is the problem that I need to wait for a certain period of time for it to become active?

I am also encountering this issue (No STYLE menu) option for weapon placement in racemenu.

HDT Physics Extensions

HDT BBP

UNPB

FNIS

SKSE 1.07.02

Racemenu 3.0

XP32MSE 2.42

SkyUI

No Sliders in RaceMenu (When you have a "weapon" category): Either you overwrote the skeleton, you are using a custom race with a seperate skeleton you have to overwrite yourself

No Sliders in RaceMenu (When you don't have a "weapon" category): You installed RaceMenu incorrectly either wrong version, left over old files whatever.

I got the sword on back placement and daggers set up for both left and right on my character but is there any way to easily set up all the NPCs to follow these?  All NPCs have their weapons on their sides still and with the back draw animations in it looks really funny.

Check out Dual Sheath Redux and Immersive Animations.

I already have both of those and my char is set up perfectly.  But all other NPCs, except for followers with their own personal skeleton, carry their weapons in the vanilla way.  Even though they do all were 2 weapons if they are dual wielding.  Just curious if there is an easy way to set them all to my chars weapon style settings I choose in racemenu for my character.

I got the sword on back placement and daggers set up for both left and right on my character but is there any way to easily set up all the NPCs to follow these?  All NPCs have their weapons on their sides still and with the back draw animations in it looks really funny.

Check out Dual Sheath Redux and Immersive Animations.

I already have both of those and my char is set up perfectly.  But all other NPCs, except for followers with their own personal skeleton, carry their weapons in the vanilla way.  Even though they do all were 2 weapons if they are dual wielding.  Just curious if there is an easy way to set them all to my chars weapon style settings I choose in racemenu for my character.

Edit the skeleton in nifskope:

Open Nifskope and modify the Strings it always goes like this

WeaponSword -> WeaponSwordDefault 

WeaponSwordLeft -> WeaponSwordLeftDefault 

WeaponSwordOnBack -> WeaponSword 

WeaponSwordLeftOnBack -> WeaponSwordLeft 

All weapons have a string with Default at the end, that is not in use, it is to hide the default nodes. All weapons variants can be made analog with this way.

I will not make a mod that transfers racemenu data to all npcs, either use EFF4 to single modify them or do the above for to edit all that are not changed in EFF4.

Ran into a small issue with the displayed weapon style slider and presets. here's how to reproduce it.

1: Start a new character

2: Change a weapons style, for example daggers from 0 (hip) to 1 (back)

3: Save as a preset in racemenu

4: Start a new game

5: Load previous preset

6: The weapon style slider you changed (dagger) is back in it's default position

7: Don't change this slider, just finish creating your character.

8: Equip a weapon of the type you edited (dagger)

9: It equips in the changed position (dagger on back)

So as you can see it's very minor, just a display bug that occurs after loading a preset, and it only occurs on weapon style sliders, all the other weapon position sliders do show the correct value. It does occur with all weapons that have a style slider, not just daggers.

Maybe the esp's aren't being ordered correctly? I've got mine like so:

post-433593-0-54397300-1422288763_thumb.png

It helped someone else with weapon slider issues, maybe it'll help in this instance too.

HDT Physics Extensions

HDT BBP

UNPB

FNIS

SKSE 1.07.02

Racemenu 3.0

XP32MSE 2.42

SkyUI

No Sliders in RaceMenu (When you have a "weapon" category): Either you overwrote the skeleton, you are using a custom race with a seperate skeleton you have to overwrite yourself

No Sliders in RaceMenu (When you don't have a "weapon" category): You installed RaceMenu incorrectly either wrong version, left over old files whatever.

Resolved by unpacking RaceMenu.bsa, recreating archive and importing into MO.  There seems to be some conflict with MO and the .bsa, but I haven't found it yet.

Thanks for pointer.

All weapons have a string with Default at the end, that is not in use, it is to hide the default nodes. All weapons variants can be made analog with this way.

I will not make a mod that transfers racemenu data to all npcs, either use EFF4 to single modify them or do the above for to edit all that are not changed in EFF4.

What bones do I need to change around to get default magic casting and shout locations?

Can someone help with with dual wield sheath's not showing up? I went into the slider options and placed the swords and daggers on my back, but only 1 shows up, and not both. I have Dual Sheath Redux installed and Immersive Animations. Animations play fine, but there's only 1 sheath.

I don't know how to fix this, and I haven't been able to find a fix anywhere so far. Much appreciated! Thanks.

Ran into a small issue with the displayed weapon style slider and presets. here's how to reproduce it.

1: Start a new character

2: Change a weapons style, for example daggers from 0 (hip) to 1 (back)

3: Save as a preset in racemenu

4: Start a new game

5: Load previous preset

6: The weapon style slider you changed (dagger) is back in it's default position

7: Don't change this slider, just finish creating your character.

8: Equip a weapon of the type you edited (dagger)

9: It equips in the changed position (dagger on back)

So as you can see it's very minor, just a display bug that occurs after loading a preset, and it only occurs on weapon style sliders, all the other weapon position sliders do show the correct value. It does occur with all weapons that have a style slider, not just daggers.

It always inits with 0 when you cause a menu reset. Because it can't know what you have set before the reset. It works as it should.

What bones do I need to change around to get default magic casting and shout locations?

Breast Magic and Schlong Shouts are different and you choose it from racemenu, not as an manual edit.

Can someone help with with dual wield sheath's not showing up? I went into the slider options and placed the swords and daggers on my back, but only 1 shows up, and not both. I have Dual Sheath Redux installed and Immersive Animations. Animations play fine, but there's only 1 sheath.

I don't know how to fix this, and I haven't been able to find a fix anywhere so far. Much appreciated! Thanks.

Maybe run the Patcher? Install a Mesh pack for set of weapons?

Breast Magic and Schlong Shouts are different and you choose it from racemenu, not as an manual edit.

I just wanted to change the default settings.

I also noticed that even after setting it in Racemenu effects come from the breasts rather than the hands in 1st person. Any way to fix that?

Script  moves both, 3rd and 1st person, only reason why it wouldn't be able to is when you use a 1st person skeleton that is incapable of making the move, example incompatible bones.

Maybe the esp's aren't being ordered correctly? I've got mine like so:

attachicon.gifracemenuplugins.png

It helped someone else with weapon slider issues, maybe it'll help in this instance too.

I have the same issue one profile, however I verified mine is caused by a custom body mod.

I just wanted to change the default settings.

I also noticed that even after setting it in Racemenu effects come from the breasts rather than the hands in 1st person. Any way to fix that?

Script  moves both, 3rd and 1st person, only reason why it wouldn't be able to is when you use a 1st person skeleton that is incapable of making the move, example incompatible bones.

Don't see how that's possible; I've got it last in the load order and nothing overrides your skeleton's files (I'm using MO).

Could it be the model? I'm using MTM UNPB TBBP Body Update.

MO user, upgraded to this newest version.   Unfortunately, now my saves are all telling me they are missing RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp    ...... I have searched around, and looked for it diligently, hoping there would be somewhere I could get a patch perhaps, to no avail. 

Is this something you didn't add to the newest version ?

If you have time to, thank you for the reply in advance !! 8)

MO user, upgraded to this newest version.   Unfortunately, now my saves are all telling me they are missing RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp    ...... I have searched around, and looked for it diligently, hoping there would be somewhere I could get a patch perhaps, to no avail. 

Is this something you didn't add to the newest version ?

If you have time to, thank you for the reply in advance !! 8)

... enable the RaceMenu option in the installer?

I re-ran the XPMS 1.93e BAIN installer at 11am this morning before rolling to this thread.

It didn't give an option regarding RaceMenu *shrug*

perhaps I'm doing something wrong. If it's my error I apologize.

I'll recheck everything before replying again. Certainly don't wish to be a bother or anything. 8)

I re-ran the XPMS 1.93e BAIN installer at 11am this morning before rolling to this thread.

It didn't give an option regarding RaceMenu *shrug*

perhaps I'm doing something wrong. If it's my error I apologize.

I'll recheck everything before replying again. Certainly don't wish to be a bother or anything. 8)

That BAIN thing is the old XPMS from Nexus and not XPMSE2 with the RM Plugin. Read what the fuck you are installing!