XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I've done a few searches of the thread and turned up no results, forgive me if this has been answered. As far as I know I have everything installed right.

Simple problem - each time I load up a save, my male character's SoS junk is enormous. If I open racemenu and adjust the Genitals sliders by a point either way, it jumps back to the correct position for each one. I have the SOSRaceMenu.esp checked (I tested it without and as expected messed things up even further).

Thanks for the excellent mod otherwise. :)

I've done a few searches of the thread and turned up no results, forgive me if this has been answered. As far as I know I have everything installed right.

Simple problem - each time I load up a save, my male character's SoS junk is enormous. If I open racemenu and adjust the Genitals sliders by a point either way, it jumps back to the correct position for each one. I have the SOSRaceMenu.esp checked (I tested it without and as expected messed things up even further).

Thanks for the excellent mod otherwise. :)

Ask in the SoS thread. Some versions didn't have the esp check, so look that you are on the latest stable version.

Dear Groovtama, thank you very much for your wonderful xp32 maximum skeleton. However there is a problem which I cannot find a resolve. It's about the daggers on back and sword on back option for my character. I found out if I ever use version 2.xx to 2.43 (the latest one), even though I did check the option for enabling daggers and swords on back. These seems not working at all. No weapons are attached to the back. I am wondering what causes the problem. Could you help me? Thank you very much. 

Dear Groovtama, thank you very much for your wonderful xp32 maximum skeleton. However there is a problem which I cannot find a resolve. It's about the daggers on back and sword on back option for my character. I found out if I ever use version 2.xx to 2.43 (the latest one), even though I did check the option for enabling daggers and swords on back. These seems not working at all. No weapons are attached to the back. I am wondering what causes the problem. Could you help me? Thank you very much. 

Problem Section

If you have problems read this first, written by Skulltyrant

I'm having a little issues getting this to work with magic nipples as it shoul the animations all play properly and everything but it still show the magic in the hands of my characters looks kinda funny anyone know what i did wrong?

If you've got the most up to date racemenu and xpmse, there's a section for magic, there you can change the style. (the shouts are for the shlong)

I don't know if anyone else had this bug but the racemenu plugin included in your skeleton caused the overlay menu in racemenu to bug and only show a little part of overlays

That bug can't be caused by the plugin because the plugin doesn't even does anything with Overlays. It is either a problem that racemenu itself has, or the overlay mod.

I don't know if anyone else had this bug but the racemenu plugin included in your skeleton caused the overlay menu in racemenu to bug and only show a little part of overlays

That bug can't be caused by the plugin because the plugin doesn't even does anything with Overlays. It is either a problem that racemenu itself has, or the overlay mod.

That's what surprises me the overlays work fine when I disable the racemenu plugin but when i turn it back on they don't appear in the list anymore (altough they will still get shown if you applied them before) I don't know why this is happening only that it works when i turn off the plugin which makes it even stranger because it shouldn't cause something like this

I still use the old legacy version as I don't use HDT Physics so have never had a reason to update.

But out of curiosity I tried the latest version tonight, everything worked perfectly but I did notice that my pc was a little taller than with the old skeleton. It's not an issue but I was wondering if they'd been a change of scale at some point.

I still use the old legacy version as I don't use HDT Physics so have never had a reason to update.

But out of curiosity I tried the latest version tonight, everything worked perfectly but I did notice that my pc was a little taller than with the old skeleton. It's not an issue but I was wondering if they'd been a change of scale at some point.

2.0+ comes without custom scales for usage with skinning tools.

Okay... So, yes, I was dumb and posted a question when I should have read the description on Nexus but I'm still incredibly lost. I've gone so far as to uninstall every single mod and just focus on the animation mods. This is what I'm using or did use prior to the update:

01 - Realistic Ragdolls and Force
02 - No Spinning Death Animation - No Spinning Death Animation v1_2 MERGED
03 - Combat Drama Overhaul - Combat Drama Overhaul
04 - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior V5_2 -- ALWAYS necessary
05 - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 5_1 Animation
06 - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells
07 - Lifelike Idle Animations - Idle Animation for Females v1_0
08 - 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
10 - HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions
11 - Minou's hdtPhysics
12 - HDT HighHeels System - hdtHighHeel_beta0_5
13 - FNIS Sexy Move - FNIS Sexy Move 1.2.1
14 - Feminine Running and New Dash Animation - Feminine Running
15 - Pretty Combat Animations
16 - Pretty Jump Animations
17 - Pretty Motion Package - Pretty Motion Pack
18 - Pretty Sit Idle v1.4
19 - Pretty Staff And Magic Cast Animations v01.d
20 - Victorias High Heel walk Animation plus BBP - VHH walk v1-3b LX - NMM installer

I also run Dual Sheath Redux and better shape weapons. I am also installing RaceMenu 3 prior to this.

In RaceMenu I only see sliders of changing the weapon sizes nothing about placement. Just to clarify I have installed XP and the HTD stuff after everything else.

I'd love to know what I should be doing or what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

Okay... So, yes, I was dumb and posted a question when I should have read the description on Nexus but I'm still incredibly lost. I've gone so far as to uninstall every single mod and just focus on the animation mods. This is what I'm using or did use prior to the update:

01 - Realistic Ragdolls and Force

02 - No Spinning Death Animation - No Spinning Death Animation v1_2 MERGED

03 - Combat Drama Overhaul - Combat Drama Overhaul

04 - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior V5_2 -- ALWAYS necessary

05 - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 5_1 Animation

06 - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells

07 - Lifelike Idle Animations - Idle Animation for Females v1_0

08 - 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

10 - HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions

11 - Minou's hdtPhysics

12 - HDT HighHeels System - hdtHighHeel_beta0_5

13 - FNIS Sexy Move - FNIS Sexy Move 1.2.1

14 - Feminine Running and New Dash Animation - Feminine Running

15 - Pretty Combat Animations

16 - Pretty Jump Animations

17 - Pretty Motion Package - Pretty Motion Pack

18 - Pretty Sit Idle v1.4

19 - Pretty Staff And Magic Cast Animations v01.d

20 - Victorias High Heel walk Animation plus BBP - VHH walk v1-3b LX - NMM installer

I also run Dual Sheath Redux and better shape weapons. I am also installing RaceMenu 3 prior to this.

In RaceMenu I only see sliders of changing the weapon sizes nothing about placement. Just to clarify I have installed XP and the HTD stuff after everything else.

I'd love to know what I should be doing or what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

Problem Section

If you have problems read this first, written by Skulltyrant

=> - when installing always install the skeletons Last overwrite when asked, run the FNIS generator afterword.

=> - If you use MO end (highest Priority) on the left side list.

=> - If you use a custom race replace the skeleton of the custom race manually

I'm wondering if there is a way to make jiggle physics apply to custom female skins, that is, to impose the female skeleton onto a female armor, especially one that is used as a female NPC's nude skin.

That is already how it works? You skin armors/bodies, they are both technically the same, to the breast,butt,whatever bones and HDT does the rest.

I'm wondering if there is a way to make jiggle physics apply to custom female skins, that is, to impose the female skeleton onto a female armor, especially one that is used as a female NPC's nude skin.

That is already how it works? You skin armors/bodies, they are both technically the same, to the breast,butt,whatever bones and HDT does the rest.

I mean custom to that NPC, using the "Skin" selector in the "Traits" menu in the "Actor" window of the Creation Kit.  Some follower mods are self-contained in terms of appearance, with a custom skin for that specific follower NPC.  They might look nude without any equipment, but jiggle physics don't apply to them.  I often just change the "Skin" choice to 'NONE' in the Creation Kit, but then the textures don't match.

I mean custom to that NPC, using the "Skin" selector in the "Traits" menu in the "Actor" window of the Creation Kit.  Some follower mods are self-contained in terms of appearance, with a custom skin for that specific follower NPC.  They might look nude without any equipment, but jiggle physics don't apply to them.  I often just change the "Skin" choice to 'NONE' in the Creation Kit, but then the textures don't match.

Worn Armor Field?

Worn Armor Field?

I don't understand the question.

Worn Armor Field?

I don't understand the question.

That wasn't a question that is a feature of an npc where you can assign him an armor that he wears when he wears no "armor", a body is technical also an armor.

I have (for a change) started a male character. I have SOS and RaceMenu but I do not have any option to change the size of the player's schlong. Am I missing something?

Edit*

I have also noticed the SOS is completely "statitc" and does not get erect during Sexlab animations.

Any ideas?

I have (for a change) started a male character. I have SOS and RaceMenu but I do not have any option to change the size of the player's schlong. Am I missing something?

If you didn't disable it, there should be an option in the Schlongs Of Skyrim menu in the MCM to choose the type and size of penis you want.  Unless you want to change the proportions of your character's penis, this is the better option, at least in my view.  You can only choose between the types that you enabled during installation.