XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Thnks for good mod!! And my girl's missile breast has fixed!! COOL!!

But hdt physics not support? Breast move has gone away.. Sadly.. :D

And so laggy in game. It makes many frame down in my game. Need more optimize. In my think. XD

However you r so good guy and expect more good mod. Thanks again. :)

And so laggy in game. It makes many frame down in my game. Need more optimize. In my think. XD

Should have been a check box during the installation that asked if you wanted HDT enabled or not (least there was for me), not sure what to say otherwise =/

Going to sound odd but would it be possible for a skeleton to add bones to make breasts less or more perky? Like raise or lower where they rest against the chest (I know that body slide kinda can for CBBE, wasn't sure if it could be done for other bodies via the skeleton using the race menu ingame)

Theoretically I can move havok controlled skeleton nodes now with skse compared to ECE, but Havok is really really bitchy about the stuff assigned to it.

Couldn't that also mean that we could eventually have sliders to affect gravity entirely ingame instead of editing the ini file for the HDT physics then?

It could also mean great pain and suffering for people who use it, because of Havok.^^

Like I said, Havok is bitchy when interfering with it, it can have unforeseen consequences.

But hdt physics not support? Breast move has gone away.. Sadly..  :D

However you r so good guy and expect more good mod. Thanks again.  :)

Should have been a check box during the installation that asked if you wanted HDT enabled or not (least there was for me), not sure what to say otherwise =/

If it asked you you have 1.9.

You probably didn't rename "NPC PreBelly" to "HDT Belly" in your xml. That's why your Physics don't work and your HDT Log spams itself with error (low performance)

Going to sound odd but would it be possible for a skeleton to add bones to make breasts less or more perky? Like raise or lower where they rest against the chest (I know that body slide kinda can for CBBE, wasn't sure if it could be done for other bodies via the skeleton using the race menu ingame)

Theoretically I can move havok controlled skeleton nodes now with skse compared to ECE, but Havok is really really bitchy about the stuff assigned to it.

Couldn't that also mean that we could eventually have sliders to affect gravity entirely ingame instead of editing the ini file for the HDT physics then?

It could also mean great pain and suffering for people who use it, because of Havok.^^

Like I said, Havok is bitchy when interfering with it, it can have unforeseen consequences.

But hdt physics not support? Breast move has gone away.. Sadly..  :D

However you r so good guy and expect more good mod. Thanks again.  :)

If it asked you you have 1.9.

You probably didn't rename "NPC PreBelly" to "HDT Belly" in your xml. That's why your Physics don't work and your HDT Log spams itself with error (low performance)

Going to sound somewhat stupid but is Havoc the only physics extension compatible with Skyrim? Is there alternatives that we could move onto for such things then since it could be a pain for the body? lol

Going to sound somewhat stupid but is Havoc the only physics extension compatible with Skyrim? Is there alternatives that we could move onto for such things then since it could be a pain for the body? lol

Havok is what Beth used for some stupid reason.

Another alternative physics engine that is (far) superior in my mind would be Nvidia's Physx engine.

In theory, yes you can use that to simulate physics instead of havok. You'd just have to write your own SKSE plugin code to inject it into the game.

Or come up with your own physics middleware solution as well.

It's FIXED(by edit xml)!! And returned Breast Move!! SO COOL!! :D

Hail the Champion!! XD Thank you VERY much!! :D So glad!! :)

What a fantastic good day? :D

i believe beta 1 has an installer error. i chose dagger back. daggers position ist vanilla but shows the draw animation from the back.

(no weapon variants !FNIS required!)

WEAPON CHOICES IN THE INSTALLER HAVE NO EFFECT!!!

PLANNED Weapons (2.0): No Weapon Variants included in Beta!

Animation choices have an effect because the animations are already done.

i believe beta 1 has an installer error. i chose dagger back. daggers position ist vanilla but shows the draw animation from the back.

(no weapon variants !FNIS required!)

WEAPON CHOICES IN THE INSTALLER HAVE NO EFFECT!!!

PLANNED Weapons (2.0): No Weapon Variants included in Beta!

Animation choices have an effect because the animations are already done.

@Groovtama
the next time, write it bigger in the first page... :P  
lol

May be a nooby stupid question, but if i uninstall the old version, install the beta 2.0 version and runn FNIS afterwards i get the following problems:

1) HDT jiggle stopped working...everything is static :(
2) the game runs much less smooth...unusual lags appearing xD

With X.93ar50 version everthing runs normal without any lags...

Just askin around if someone knows the reason...I know thats not much information i´ve given......:)

May be a nooby stupid question, but if i uninstall the old version, install the beta 2.0 version and runn FNIS afterwards i get the following problems:

Just askin around if someone knows the reason...I know thats not much information i´ve given...... :)

Go into your defaultbbm.xml, right click and select edit. And find NPC PreBelly, rename it to HDT Belly and save. Start game again and your finished.. Took me a while to find NPC PreBelly, it was towards the top in my XML.

Just askin around if someone knows the reason...I know thats not much information i´ve given...... :)

Go into your defaultbbm.xml, right click and select edit. And find NPC PreBelly, rename it to HDT Belly and save. Start game again and your finished.. Took me a while to find NPC PreBelly, it was towards the top in my XML.

i´ll try,,,thx so far:)

that could fix the hdt problem....lets see if it also helps with the lags

EDIT: man u saved my day, cause the lags are far away :)

I just updated to your new skeleton I just happened to be out of game working on another issue lost all my ece sliders tried a reinstall of your skeleton via nmm with this time me manually watching all prompts for overwrites and got no ece.ini prompt so I think that might be missing atm gonna extract your archive and see if I can find it and manually install it. 

Edit: Its there just didn't install when I checked the box so must be something with the installer.

Installation:
Automatic:
Just add the archive to a mod manager the fomod installer should guide you through the installation

Manuell:
When doing a manual install:
Manual install a Mod Manager and use the automatic Installer...
Spoiler

I'm not joking here....
Spoiler

Get a Mod Manager....
Spoiler

Mod Organizer by Tannin get it!

Does above text copied from the main page means that beside MO and manual installation, this mod won't work if using NMM?

Looks like it I just went through a manual install (crossing fingers I got everything right) some things i selected for install via nmm it didn't even ask for a overwrite others it looked like it  was a different file. Personally i'm stuck in my ways I have MO but don't like it just cause I don't wanna sit her for hours and fix all the folders id have to fix. Altho a quick test did show my daggers were they belonged on my thief char.

Thanks for the reply bahamut2119. I'm not good in the manual installation unless I have very specific instructions. Also, not using MO because it is too complicated for me. So, I guess, I'll have to skip this mod, although I really want to try it.

Looks like most of it did work fine with NMM just if you use ece you have to manually install that section the installer didn't do it.

Everything works but breast size changed. Why is realistic force and ragdolls needed btw? This skeleton overwrites the files anyway?

I wonder if should update to this skeleton? I use the older x.93ar50 version. What new does this bring to the table? The support of mods listed on the first page are irrelevant to me as for now. Maybe later i could switch over to citrus body.