XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Any chance that in the future you could add a hips slider for female characters? To give them wider or narrower hips, unless that would mess something up.

Upscaling the pelvis bones works but downscaling the bone makes it look really strange. That's why I think it's better to change that in the mesh itself.

alright..since i already did install xpms (original) and installed yours and overwrote it.... yours is both bbp and tbbp compatible right?

i'm trying to see if i can usee tbbp dragonfly mod on my end? will it work?

what does it change really? when i look into the files of it ..it changes a lot :D

i have YY Anim Replacers (MYSTIC KNIGHT)

Victoria's High Heel Walk

and yours

and it replaces pretty much everything it seems,,skeletons and etc

alright..since i already did install xpms (original) and installed yours and overwrote it.... yours is both bbp and tbbp compatible right?

what does it change really? when i look into the files of it ..it changes a lot :D

and yours

I only support breast movement through HDT_PE plugins, not with animations anymore, because in my eyes it's obsolete.

How your character moves, and how your characters breasts move is now always independed of each other.

Bones for skinning bodies are not removed only changed to the default tbbp position.

Any chance that in the future you could add a hips slider for female characters? To give them wider or narrower hips, unless that would mess something up.

hell yeah. i'd love a hip slider. the only body i know of that has a nice narrow hip is SBCE but it doesn't have physics

hell yeah. i'd love a hip slider. the only body i know of that has a nice narrow hip is SBCE but it doesn't have physics

Request it for blabba's Citrus body...

and yours

I only support breast movement through HDT_PE plugins, not with animations anymore, because in my eyes it's obsolete.

How your character moves, and how your characters breasts move is now always independed of each other.

Bones for skinning bodies are not removed only changed to the default tbbp position.

i'd like to take the next step to actually try HDT_PE on my end...but i might fuck things up though ahaha

and i don't know which set-up and plugins to use..i know i could just download the latest version of it..but the plug-ins is gonna be hard to choose....i know JFF is probably a mandatory for a newbie like me..but u do need to edit a lot to actually find the right bounce and etc..and i don't have the time to adjust that ;_;

is there already a given preset though?

sorry for a lot of newbie questions ,there's probably a pinned FAQ for it and its installation but i'm still kinda confused

i'd like to take the next step to actually try HDT_PE on my end...but i might fuck things up though ahaha

and i don't know which set-up and plugins to use..i know i could just download the latest version of it..but the plug-ins is gonna be hard to choose....i know JFF is probably a mandatory for a newbie like me..but u do need to edit a lot to actually find the right bounce and etc..and i don't have the time to adjust that ;_;

sorry for a lot of newbie questions ,there's probably a pinned FAQ for it and its installation but i'm still kinda confused

How to install: https://code.google.com/p/hdt-pe/wiki/InstallingHDT

Presets I use: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

(edit in the xml "NPC Prebelly" to "HDT Belly" on the belly versions for 2.0 support)

i tested the beta 2.0 version a bit, and it looked really good. i'm using sevenbase bombshell with hdt, and the breast are looking better.

not perfect but clearly better then the old xp32 setup.

overall, nice work and thank you.

Presets I use: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

(edit in the xml "NPC Prebelly" to "HDT Belly" on the belly versions for 2.0 support)

thanks..the preset you use...do i need the havoc thingy for collisions or what? ;_;

says here

6 - HDT Havok Object attached file .. do i only need the esp inside or the whole thing? inside there are a lot of meshes and stuff :o and the memory patch for HDT..though i already have the memory patch since i use skse1.7

thanks..the preset you use...do i need the havoc thingy for collisions or what? ;_;

says here

6 - HDT Havok Object attached file .. do i only need the esp inside or the whole thing? inside there are a lot of meshes and stuff :o and the memory patch for HDT..though i already have the memory patch since i use skse1.7

When you use that preset with the newest skeleton, just as a warning, if you're char has SOS, in other words a futa, the breasts and belly will lock up or stiffen up into weird shapes. Just confirmed it myself.

says here

When you use that preset with the newest skeleton, just as a warning, if you're char has SOS, in other words a futa, the breasts and belly will lock up or stiffen up into weird shapes. Just confirmed it myself.

/dead

but i don't use futa mods though :3

i use the usual male sos mods...don't do those kind of stuff..my females are normal too ^_^

/dead

i use the usual male sos mods...don't do those kind of stuff..my females are normal too ^_^

Forgot to mention it yea, you need to activate the esp and the hdt havok object equiped.

And that memory patch isn't for skyirm memory blocks is for the HDT havok . So it's good to have it anyways. Make sure to set the amount of strings correctly.

And the only meshes in there are the HDT havok object meshes and the malehands.

/dead

Forgot to mention it yea, you need to activate the esp and the hdt havok object equiped.

And that memory patch isn't for skyirm memory blocks is for the HDT havok . So it's good to have it anyways. Make sure to set the amount of strings correctly.

And the only meshes in there are the HDT havok object meshes and the malehands.

Hmm is the all in one really needed ? If i put in just the esp (which is the havoc item) and the preset idle i needed there like groovtama said will the physics still work ?

says here

HDT Log or it doesn't happen.

i'm getting some error messages with 2.0 and race menu 2.9.0 . i think it's because of the race menu update.

I know I'm already finishing up beta 1. Which will have the 2.9 update, Nipple Magic variant, and a little edit to the sos racemenuplugin script in it.

alright i think i got all mine fixed and stuff...my only issue is my butt is not bouncing even though i have the hdt havoc object on....i think it's probably because i have a unpb bbp body mesh only.....and it seems there's not even a unpb tbbp armor replacers for vanilla around here O_o

i found xp32's unpb tbbp 2.5 on his tumblr and downloaded it

i do need a tbbp mesh right for the butts to bounce? or is hdt already has a stand-alone as long as i have an a tbbp skeleton?

also the thing u said about editing the xml and putting HDT BELLY didn't work for me as it made the physics non-functional for some reason , putting the default given in the xml from either the normal bounce or more bounce works.

also the thing u said about editing the xml and putting HDT BELLY didn't work for me as it made the physics non-functional for some reason , putting the default given in the xml from either the normal bounce or more bounce works.

Then you don't use 2.0

Then you don't use 2.0

oh goddamit.......facepalm to the face.....i just noticed..in your first page that you are doing your beta for xpmse -_-

oh my...this is why you read carefully people ;_;

i'm sorry...

says here

HDT Log or it doesn't happen.

This log?

It's not that long so here's the copy paste

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[07/23/14 12:56:38]INFO: Queue OK

[07/23/14 12:56:38]INFO: System run with 4 threads

[07/23/14 12:56:38]INFO: Havok simulated world created.

[07/23/14 12:56:38]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load

[07/23/14 12:57:20]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml

[07/23/14 12:57:20]INFO: Physics system loaded : skse\plugins\hdtm.xml

[07/23/14 12:57:20]INFO: Physics system loaded : skse\plugins\hdtm.xml

[07/23/14 12:57:22]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

[07/23/14 12:57:22]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml

[07/23/14 12:57:25]INFO: Cell changed...

[07/23/14 12:57:25]INFO: Add character 000590f1

[07/23/14 12:57:25]INFO: Add character 000590f0

[07/23/14 12:57:25]INFO: Add character 000e94cc

[07/23/14 12:57:25]INFO: Add character 00000014

[07/23/14 12:57:37]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I think I've figured out the reason, it's probably just because I forgot I'm using the SOS collision mesh that you also get from Daie's modified xml. When I remove the schlong from my character, the breasts and belly go back to normal. (While keeping the HDT havok object equiped), but when I put the schlong back on they stiffen up and don't move. It's probably just an XML issue that needs to be address or something. But a regular female has no problem.