XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

@Groovtama

First of all, thanks for sharing your work, man, the world is different and better with it, really.

Second, I would like to tweak (if possible) the female skeleton, specifically the thigh bones NPC L Thigh and ​NPC R Thigh, translating 1 more point to x (more hip amplitude). I can do a little with nifskope, but not with 3ds or blender. I know that animations ingame repositions bones as the same skeleton used for made such animations, but I've founded this:

http://trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/119061407899/how-to-make-skeletons-of-unusual-shape-in-skyrim. Can u take a look if not too busy and say what u think about it?

Thanks a lot again dude

The information in that post where 2 year old news to me when it was posted a year ago. There is already a hip node.

Ok, I know the existence of the hip node too but actually with bodyslide  can't get the desired effect:

attachicon.gifBuf.jpg

Thanks a lot for the tip: success, not bad...

post-29509-0-01128200-1465680979_thumb.jpg

Groovtama, as always excellent job, a question I have noticed that one of the breasts of my character, the right, is larger than the left so ask Ousnius, if I could be a mistake in the bodyslide to which he told me it looked more like an installation error of the skeleton.
I reinstalled the skeleton, but not modify this error. As I told Ousnius, this is not a problem because it does not affect the operation of any mod, and it is possible to repair it in some way with the racemenu. I still keep the version 3.3 of CBBE, for compatibility, and have noticed that the installation of the latest version did not change anything. besides I having tried various versions of HDT PE. What do you think can generate this problem ?.

Groovtama, as always excellent job, a question I have noticed that one of the breasts of my character, the right, is larger than the left so ask Ousnius, if I could be a mistake in the bodyslide to which he told me it looked more like an installation error of the skeleton.

I reinstalled the skeleton, but not modify this error. As I told Ousnius, this is not a problem because it does not affect the operation of any mod, and it is possible to repair it in some way with the racemenu. I still keep the version 3.3 of CBBE, for compatibility, and have noticed that the installation of the latest version did not change anything. besides I having tried various versions of HDT PE. What do you think can generate this problem ?.

Mods using NiOverride Transforms that don't remove Transforms on mod removal.

XPMSE doesn't remove Transforms you set in RaceMenu, for example, because you set them yourself, and in my opinion if you set them you don't want them removed when you disable the XPMSE.esp, if you do them manually, you remove them manually (how XPMSE works). Everything generated in the background gets removed when you disable XPMSE.esp.

Some Sexlab\Scaling mods use NiOverride Transforms, they add them, but only remove them when you manually start a remove mod function in MCM, or they just replaced NetImmerse calls and never thought about that NiOverride Transforms are permanent and you want to install the mod. So I would look at those mods. Or look for old NetImmerse scaling mods.

Not sure whats the cause, but i have had occasional invisible female npc with my old game using NMM.

I have now uninstalled all old mods, deleted all old files and installed skyrim from scratch. But the number of invisible female npcs seems to have gone up drasticly.

Sometimes there are textures streched all over the place before they disappear; i remember reading thats skeleton related.

If someone knows whats the problem, please let me know.

Im running xp32mse 3.87 with cbbe curvy and all in one hdt animated pussy.

It looks like SOS and All in one HDT animated pussy are overwriting XPMSE, maybe thats the reason? (i think the green and red highlighting in MO is indicating overwrites? Not sure, still very unfamiliar with MO)

Edit: reinstalled the skeleton, and its still beeing overwritten. But MO tells me thats for drauger and werewolfs, so not really a problem? Anyway i can't find any invisible npcs right now.

Sorry for wasting your time

It looks like SOS and All in one HDT animated pussy are overwriting XPMSE, maybe thats the reason? (i think the green and red highlighting in MO is indicating overwrites? Not sure, still very unfamiliar with MO)

In MO, if a mod has the lightning symbol with a green + icon it means that mod is overwriting another. If it has the red - icon it is being overwritten. If it has both it is both overwriting and being overwritten. If you click on that mod, all mods overwriting it or overwritten by it should be highlighted if you scroll up or down the priority list. Double clicking a mod and selecting "Conflicts" will also tell you which specific files conflict and with which other mods.

General advice is always to make sure the XPMSE skeletons are not overwritten by anything else. They should have priority, so XPMSE should be placed below other mods with skeletons in the priority list. This is definitely true for SOS in my experience. I don't use the all in one mod. Check its installation instructions.

Invisible NPCs or bodies stretching off to infinity are HDT issues as far as I know. It happens from time to time (in Riften especially for some reason) and if anyone ever found out why or came up with a fix then I haven't heard of it.

In MO, if a mod has the lightning symbol with a green + icon it means that mod is overwriting another. If it has the red - icon it is being overwritten. If it has both it is both overwriting and being overwritten. If you click on that mod, all mods overwriting it or overwritten by it should be highlighted if you scroll up or down the priority list. Double clicking a mod and selecting "Conflicts" will also tell you which specific files conflict and with which other mods.

General advice is always to make sure the XPMSE skeletons are not overwritten by anything else. They should have priority, so XPMSE should be placed below other mods with skeletons in the priority list. This is definitely true for SOS in my experience. I don't use the all in one mod. Check its installation instructions.

Invisible NPCs or bodies stretching off to infinity are HDT issues as far as I know. It happens from time to time (in Riften especially for some reason) and if anyone ever found out why or came up with a fix then I haven't heard of it.

Thanks for the reply.

I read about the lightning symbol and in my MO xpmse has both, red - and green + and i kind of guessed the highlighting function.

Anyway, did i understand you correct? The Mod priority order on the left side of MO (not the plugins on the right) are there to prevent mods from overwriting other mods with higher priority?

Meaning i should place the skeleton quite high(low number), and other mods like HDT/SOS with a lower priority (higher number)?

And as it happens, it was Riften.

Anyway, did i understand you correct? The Mod priority order on the left side of MO (not the plugins on the right) are there to prevent mods from overwriting other mods with higher priority?

Meaning i should place the skeleton quite high(low number), and other mods like HDT/SOS with a lower priority (higher number)?

In MO's priority list a mod higher up (with a lower number) loses out to a mod lower down (with a higher number.) So if you want the XPMSE skeleton to overwrite the SOS skeleton, XPMSE should be below SOS in the left pane.

Most of the time the priority list will probably be very similar, or even identical, to your load order, and it's probably a good idea to keep them as similar to each other as possible. That's what I usually do.

Mods using NiOverride Transforms that don't remove Transforms on mod removal.

XPMSE doesn't remove Transforms you set in RaceMenu, for example, because you set them yourself, and in my opinion if you set them you don't want them removed when you disable the XPMSE.esp, if you do them manually, you remove them manually (how XPMSE works). Everything generated in the background gets removed when you disable XPMSE.esp.

Some Sexlab\Scaling mods use NiOverride Transforms, they add them, but only remove them when you manually start a remove mod function in MCM, or they just replaced NetImmerse calls and never thought about that NiOverride Transforms are permanent and you want to install the mod. So I would look at those mods. Or look for old NetImmerse scaling mods.

Yeah, yeah !!!, that's the reason because you are the man!!! I had forgotten this mod the NetImmerse, did not believe it necessary with the installation of racemenu, millions of thanks.

Another question, it is necessary RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp if I have not thought about use male characters?

Million thanks again my friend.

Hello Groovtama, I've being having this weird problem with SOS. By itself SOS looks fine but when I override the SOS skeleton with the XP32 one the penis shape becomes thick at the base and and small at the tip. Also when I try to change the shape with Racemenu it looks fine in Racemenu but after I exit Racemenu it becomes absolutely tiny.

I've been away for awhile and notice XPMSE has been updated a few times (last one I downloaded was v3.77).

I noticed v3.83 corrected the hip bone names.  Does this warrant updating the Elin skeletons even thought they no longer use heavily modified skeletons?

As far as I know, the actual skeleton has not been updated, just the MCM menu.

Looking at my install of 3.87, the date on the Skeleton is 12-15-2015 and is still 3.6.

I've been away for awhile and notice XPMSE has been updated a few times (last one I downloaded was v3.77).

I noticed v3.83 corrected the hip bone names.  Does this warrant updating the Elin skeletons even thought they no longer use heavily modified skeletons?

As far as I know, the actual skeleton has not been updated, just the MCM menu.

Looking at my install of 3.87, the date on the Skeleton is 12-15-2015 and is still 3.6.

Thank you for the clarification.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, first, sorry for my english, not my native tongue ^^ (i can explain in french if someone prefer XD).

Well, i come here for a simple (maybe) question.

I use for a long time XP32 skeleton on my char with being female who (like everyone know) scale the belly size with your skeleton/nioverride/weight.

But i recently change XP32 for XP32 extended, and the belly of my char was now completly distorded.

When i change back to XP32 it's seems to be ok but my game start to freeze (like fps shutdown).

So i think i miss something during the change from XP32 to XP32 extended. If someone had an idea, i was very thankul ^^.

Hello, first let me say I love this skeleton, and have been very pleased.

Lately, I have been getting a consistent error:

The screen goes completely black or has a message with this in part:  "Skyrim has crashed while setting up FootIK"   ... it goes on with steps to reinstall this skeleton, and some other stuff...

Can anyone tell me what's going on and how to fix it?   Thank you =)

I've noticed this for a while, but is the "Dagger on Back" rotation a known issue?

When in the "behind the hip" position, the sheath straps (what you expect to be attached to the belt) are incorrectly facing outward. The sheathed daggers need to be rotated on the weapon axis by 180 degrees.

Does this skeleton have pregnancy belly? I cant seem to get that to work. When wearing sertain armors i can get the belly to grow but as soon i unequip

the armor the belly return to normal. Do i need  some other files or what?

Yes, the skeleton does have it. You need both skeleton and body to have it - as well as armour if wearing any - for the belly to grow and show. Sounds like your installed body replacer doesn't have the belly bone.

Does this skeleton have pregnancy belly? I cant seem to get that to work. When wearing sertain armors i can get the belly to grow but as soon i unequip

Yes, the skeleton does have it. You need both skeleton and body to have it - as well as armour if wearing any - for the belly to grow and show. Sounds like your installed body replacer doesn't have the belly bone.

I have the latest cbbe body and xp skeleton extended 3.84. I also use HDT and TBBP. The problem has to be with the nude body cos, as i said, the belly grows when i use armors but not when nude. Any ideas what i could do?

I've noticed this for a while, but is the "Dagger on Back" rotation a known issue?

When in the "behind the hip" position, the sheath straps (what you expect to be attached to the belt) are incorrectly facing outward. The sheathed daggers need to be rotated on the weapon axis by 180 degrees.

You can't otherwise the animation will twist the hand by 180°, which looks really bad.

I have the latest cbbe body and xp skeleton extended 3.84. I also use HDT and TBBP. The problem has to be with the nude body cos, as i said, the belly grows when i use armors but not when nude. Any ideas what i could do?

Generate the right body with the right features in BodySlide from CoS.

You can't otherwise the animation will twist the hand by 180°, which looks really bad.

Generate the right body with the right features in BodySlide from CoS.

Generate the right body? what do you mean? And what is CoS?