XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Everything works but breast size changed. Why is realistic force and ragdolls needed btw? This skeleton overwrites the files anyway?

I wonder if should update to this skeleton? I use the older x.93ar50 version. What new does this bring to the table? The support of mods listed on the first page are irrelevant to me as for now. Maybe later i could switch over to citrus body.

The same reason why it's needed for XPMS because the changes are built in and so you need the esp for the game settings.

From the XPMS FAQ:

I couldn't drag a body with this skeleton, why?

This skeleton are made for Realistic Ragdoll n Force. You need plugin (esp from RR&F mod. The realistic variant.

Thanks for the reply bahamut2119. I'm not good in the manual installation unless I have very specific instructions. Also, not using MO because it is too complicated for me. So, I guess, I'll have to skip this mod, although I really want to try it.

Looks like most of it did work fine with NMM just if you use ece you have to manually install that section the installer didn't do it.

Thank you for help and explanation.

Thanks for the reply bahamut2119. I'm not good in the manual installation unless I have very specific instructions. Also, not using MO because it is too complicated for me. So, I guess, I'll have to skip this mod, although I really want to try it.

Looks like most of it did work fine with NMM just if you use ece you have to manually install that section the installer didn't do it.

Any fomod understanding Mod Manager works, NMM and MO for example, it just annoys me to wirte a manual Installation with like 48 variant explainations. The fomod installer has also descriptions for all choices and steps.

Any fomod understanding Mod Manager works, NMM and MO for example, it just annoys me to wirte a manual Installation with like 48 variant explainations. The fomod installer has also descriptions for all choices and steps.

Thanks for explanation. I just wanted to make sure that NMM will do its job properly. I appreciate your work as well.

This version has 123 bones. Previous - 250+ bones. Why so many difference?

Because I removed wings,cloaks,hair,pussy bones from the skeleton and the skeleton rig map, because nobody used them and with HDT PE and anton's behaviour file generator nobody needs them anymore in the general rig map.

Does anyone mind telling me where the hell do you find the NPC prebelly xml at? I can't find it anywhere.

I decontruct the sentence

IF YOU HAVE "NPC PreBelly" => Doesn't have to be there

IN YOUR HDT XML => skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml probably

RENAME IT TO "HDT Belly",  => If it isn't  there you can't rename it

SAME REVERSED PROCEDURE WHEN DOWNGRADING! => when you go back to 1.9 then you have to undo the changes.

Are you telling me I have to actually OPEN the xml file? Man I'm brand new at this... I don't know anything about editing files like that.

Its easy dont need any special program just right click and select edit it will open it in notepad. I didn't really know what I was doing with it myself when I did it but worked fine.

Hello, I've installed v2, everything is ok, but the breast's shape of my character is changed, please how do you avoid it or fix it?

Add more information like.. pictures? Can't provide help with such a short answer.

tumblr_m4ndcuyIvb1rq82fy.gif

OK I understand about some body types causing a reshape of breasts. 

I am currently using blabba's HDT 1.3 body. 

Changing from 93ar50 to XPMSE 2.0 the only real visual problem I have is that the breasts look slightly flattened against the body. 

Since it seems a little early to switch to Citrus, would the HDT 1.4 body be better?

I like the HDT body because I can BodySlide stuff to it and I'm kind of used to it now. 

I also have MO so I can try another body. I'm just hoping to get some suggestions here rather than trying one after another until I find one that works. :)

And the installer worked perfectly in MO, by the way.

OK I understand about some body types causing a reshape of breasts. 

I am currently using blabba's HDT 1.3 body. 

Changing from 93ar50 to XPMSE 2.0 the only real visual problem I have is that the breasts look slightly flattened against the body. 

Since it seems a little early to switch to Citrus, would the HDT 1.4 body be better?

I like the HDT body because I can BodySlide stuff to it and I'm kind of used to it now. 

I also have MO so I can try another body. I'm just hoping to get some suggestions here rather than trying one after another until I find one that works. :)

And the installer worked perfectly in MO, by the way.

too lazy to search my thread for the post I already explained it:

Basically:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33586-whats-causing-this/

love the head position slider. how about a neck width one? khajiit necks are way too big for basically everything. i've seen a slider in the past for it. (maybe its just missing on beasts? khajiit seems to have a lot less choices than my orc had)

love the head position slider. how about a neck width one? khajiit necks are way too big for basically everything. i've seen a slider in the past for it. (maybe its just missing on beasts? khajiit seems to have a lot less choices than my orc had)

NeckSize over scales doesn't work, it would produce gaps, it has to be do over skin morphs.

NeckSize over scales doesn't work, it would produce gaps, it has to be do over skin morphs.

like i've said, i've had one in the past, and it worked fine without creating gaps. i used it all the time to make the necks fit in the collars of outfits and... collars.

like i've said, i've had one in the past, and it worked fine without creating gaps. i used it all the time to make the necks fit in the collars of outfits and... collars.

Yeah I know ECE has that slider, that's why I know it needs to be a morph. I have nothing to do with morph based sliders, ask the guy whose name starts with an "e".^^

yep, the orc still has that slider just not the khajiit. and it works fine with no gaps even at min size. myth busted?

[update] oh.

though i don't have that. i've no idea whats giving it to me then.

post-501843-0-85329400-1406314053_thumb.png