PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

I was checkin the log after a few bouts with bandits.  My follower sucked me into a 3-way with this bandit while I had the death option activated in PSQ.  I noticed in the log that it said could not kill because (follower baseid) was invulnerable.  So basically, this is just a warning in case any of you run with non essential followers along with Defeat or any other mod that does 3-ways.

For position acquisition process in 3-ways sex is inaccurate, it is now resulting in the Drain Life to all NPC is not in Position 0 at present. 
I think that it is supposed to feel it is not intuitive Arrok Tricycle probably. I am going to fix them.

Would be cool and awesome if there was an pounce attack you could use in place of shout to assault your victim from afar, especially if your sporting wings. :)

Will it something like Whirlwind Sprint Shout or Bats Power of Vampire Lord?

So I ran into a small snag while playing my Succubus character, that I thought I'd report just to see if anything could be done:

I sneaked up to a bandit, who was laying in bed, activated him and chose the 'feed' option. Everything worked as it should as far as starting the sex scene etc., but what went wrong was that, before the scene started, the bandit went hostile and started to cast frost at me (he was a mage). I think it was just the animation, as it didn't do any damage, but the combat music played and my character was considered to be in combat, as I couldn't swivel the camera around or anything. As soon as our encounter completed, the bandit lost track of me and went into search mode (because I went back to sneak mode).

I'm wondering if there couldn't be some 'calm' effect that is put on a Succubus victim once I've used the 'feed' command, to keep them docile as far as starting combat, and reporting trespassing. That would surely help keep weird things from happening. ^_^

Thank you. Report on the actual operation is very welcome. I will be helpful.

Just curious if  this  mod  supports  that  Angrims  mod?

Link to the mod in question would be extremely helpful, no one knows every mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/384-angrims-apprentice-jan-18-2014/

Sorry about that. Good idea.

To support of other mod can not handle all the work is in the hands full just mod my own for now. 
But relatively easily if the degree is such as to make the esp you want to be recognized as a succubus magic of this mod the magic of the mod, just as you would in the script, such as the succubus players at a specific timing of the quest of the mod I seem to be able to. 
I do not know that exact just because I do not know a lot about the mod.

It's was that the addition of magic and quest of some commentary of the Japanese, but it was much more difficult seems to imagine that I tried to download. 
It seems like it is competing at a fundamental feeling, such as the interference of the extended mod vampire. 
Support is very difficult to be a status quo.

A great mod consists of scripts only. I've always liked Succubus and expected there to be a immersive mod for that! ^_^

As some other guys said, I'm not an English native speaker either...  :huh: And I found the debug messages a bit long while the fonts too small for me to read through them. Shorter message and a hot-key to check the status might be better.

Oh, I nearly forgot to say thank you x10! And I believe it has great potential in he future. ^_^

Will it good in about this?

post-151376-0-10779800-1390581927_thumb.jpg

I was checkin the log after a few bouts with bandits.  My follower sucked me into a 3-way with this bandit while I had the death option activated in PSQ.  I noticed in the log that it said could not kill because (follower baseid) was invulnerable.  So basically, this is just a warning in case any of you run with non essential followers along with Defeat or any other mod that does 3-ways.

For position acquisition process in 3-ways sex is inaccurate, it is now resulting in the Drain Life to all NPC is not in Position 0 at present. 
I think that it is supposed to feel it is not intuitive Arrok Tricycle probably. I am going to fix them.

Would be cool and awesome if there was an pounce attack you could use in place of shout to assault your victim from afar, especially if your sporting wings. :)

Yeah like an whirlwind and an jump and an tackle and grapple on an NPC into being feed on, would be awesome to do that.

The first custom race I used in Skyrim was Nikitaa's Succubus, and for some reason I moved on to other custom races and had not gone back. Your mod gave me a reason to go back and I can say the two mods go great together. Thanks! I have a question for others who use the Succubus race, didn't that race used to come with a pentagram tattoo on the back? I know my PC had one, but maybe that was another mod I was using at the time.

Ned help! I have instaled the scholong file, but if use "Create penis" spell it end at CTD.

SOS Strapon requires the Skeleton corresponding. 
Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition or XP32 Maximum Skeleton-XPMS (v1.9 or higher) 
I It is written on the topic of Equipable Schlong for more information. 

Added to the SexLab Index under Quests and Adventures because I felt like this felt that it would fit the best into that category.

But i might make a new category or something. Dunno

I am not sure what the category of this mod. I think it's like the most or the Immersive, but I will follow your decision.

Yeah like an whirlwind and an jump and an tackle and grapple on an NPC into being feed on, would be awesome to do that.

how about bats power of vampire lord and tackle then there is a chance for you to rape your victim and it also depends on your ranks and satiation just set this as a power spell same like seduction

anyway im just giving you some idea` i dont know if its possible for the long range spell that can initate an option to tackle the victim 

A great mod consists of scripts only. I've always liked Succubus and expected there to be a immersive mod for that! ^_^

As some other guys said, I'm not an English native speaker either...  :huh: And I found the debug messages a bit long while the fonts too small for me to read through them. Shorter message and a hot-key to check the status might be better.

Oh, I nearly forgot to say thank you x10! And I believe it has great potential in he future. ^_^

Will it good in about this?

Much better, thanks! ^_^

And remember to add a SPACE between "2Semen Potions" or "109Semen".

I've tried PSQ for some time and here's more feedback:

1) When Succubus level is up, we can have some buffs (e.g. fortify magicka) as bonus instead of learning Succubus spells like Ice Spike, Chain Lightening or Fear etc. which seem no different from vanilla ones but make a long list in spell book... You know, spells casting system in Skyrim is a bit unpleasant... Maybe ONE specific Succubus spell for each new level is just enough.

2) I'm sorry I didn't quite catch how to add a "Wing"... Could you please merge a model into your mod to make it convenient? I'd highly recommend you this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/69-storm-wings/ (There's a little bug in texture path that Folder "dragonwings" should be under "armor". And it looks a bit too large for me but I failed .)

3) I found PSQ really potential. Maybe it's time to release an esm version for guys to customize the PSQ themselves (which I always long to do but know little about scripts >_<). And I noticed there's a buff to resist STD which recalls Sexlab STDs. Is there gonna be a compatible patch in the future?

Those ideas are very personal, so just for your reference. :D

Guest Katherlne

ojanen, thank you for this mod!

I apologize if this question has already been discussed. Can you make the semen gathering only from male and only after vaginal or anal sex? And will be good, if you make a unique semen bottle.

Been giving this a try and love it thus far. One thought for the semen potion / satiation dilema. As in if you collect semen, you generally loose satiation and energy. At least in my experience so far.

What about the possibility to add the "chance" to create a semen potion when the potion box is checked. And if a potion is not created, your energy and satiation is absorbed normally. Or even a chance to create a potion, absorb as usual, or "spill" the semen and get nothing.

EDIT: Maybe make the collecting / spilling of semen tied into your rank & experience. The more sexual experience you have, the greater your chances are to collect the semen versus the other option(s).

Overall a great mod!  +1

how about bats power of vampire lord and tackle then there is a chance for you to rape your victim and it also depends on your ranks and satiation just set this as a power spell same like seduction

anyway im just giving you some idea` i dont know if its possible for the long range spell that can initate an option to tackle the victim 

That sounds awesome hope it's implemented would be really cool :)

Been giving this a try and love it thus far. One thought for the semen potion / satiation dilema. As in if you collect semen, you generally loose satiation and energy. At least in my experience so far.

What about the possibility to add the "chance" to create a semen potion when the potion box is checked. And if a potion is not created, your energy and satiation is absorbed normally. Or even a chance to create a potion, absorb as usual, or "spill" the semen and get nothing.

EDIT: Maybe make the collecting / spilling of semen tied into your rank & experience. The more sexual experience you have, the greater your chances are to collect the semen versus the other option(s).

Overall a great mod!  +1

or at least when got fully satiation and still doing sex goes auto collect semen.

So the 'semen injection' option. Is this for male succubi? It talks about npc's receiving the semen, is there a way to buff npc's you sleep with as a female? I'm not sure what this option does, anyone have info?

Ah, if only this would work together with vamps and werewolves... still a very sexy mod though! <3 I do love me my cute vampire fangs, but it's a small price to pay for actual succubus features with my actual succubus, or heck, even a lunari, ashen or whatever custom race  :D

Would the PlayerSuccubusQuest have any bad effects though when the game scripts forces you to go vampire (ie. Harkon's deal in Castle Volkihar) or werewolf (Companion questline)? I know the first one is avoidable entirely (unless you want to side with the vampire clan) but the latter has to be done to proceed in the Companions.

I've tried PSQ for some time and here's more feedback:

1) When Succubus level is up, we can have some buffs (e.g. fortify magicka) as bonus instead of learning Succubus spells like Ice Spike, Chain Lightening or Fear etc. which seem no different from vanilla ones but make a long list in spell book... You know, spells casting system in Skyrim is a bit unpleasant... Maybe ONE specific Succubus spell for each new level is just enough.

2) I'm sorry I didn't quite catch how to add a "Wing"... Could you please merge a model into your mod to make it convenient? I'd highly recommend you this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/69-storm-wings/ (There's a little bug in texture path that Folder "dragonwings" should be under "armor". And it looks a bit too large for me but I failed .)

3) I found PSQ really potential. Maybe it's time to release an esm version for guys to customize the PSQ themselves (which I always long to do but know little about scripts >_<). And I noticed there's a buff to resist STD which recalls Sexlab STDs. Is there gonna be a compatible patch in the future?

Those ideas are very personal, so just for your reference. :D

I did not think of a particularly good magic.

It is a "wing" it if there is a character string of "wing" to the name of the item. 
It is treated as a wing item called Ring of Storm "Wing" s, because there is a string "wing" in the name of the wing mod. 
Please change the name of the item, such as TES5Edit If you want to be treated as an item of wing mod other.

I made ​​a Esm file
Compatible patches and other mod might make something future.

ojanen, thank you for this mod!

I apologize if this question has already been discussed. Can you make the semen gathering only from male and only after vaginal or anal sex? And will be good, if you make a unique semen bottle.

I do not want to limit there will likely be the preference of each player it. 
However, please be set up as their favorite because it increased the conditions that can be set in the MCM. 
It is impossible for me modeling is not possible to change the appearance of the bottle.

So the 'semen injection' option. Is this for male succubi? It talks about npc's receiving the semen, is there a way to buff npc's you sleep with as a female? I'm not sure what this option does, anyone have info?

I had forgotten to fully described
If the option is enabled when you've internal injection to the other, is a function of just the other party becomes slightly stronger by consuming energy. 
I think that it is not used maybe a little.

I have a suggestion. A new ability that works like the Dragon Essence potions from SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim, so you could increase someones schlong size permanently at the cost of some of your semen power (probably 500-1000).

Such a function I want to give, but because it must be compatible patch with mod of each because they are not recorded specifications node value of the game and not through something else, I do not have to put so far.

Please add this option in the MCM: increase the power absorption. Tired of constant hunger. Sorry for machine translation

Added. 
But because it can not be absorbed by the Health or more of the other party, be allowed to appear or a high-leveled NPC Health by increasing the level is important.

Ah, if only this would work together with vamps and werewolves... still a very sexy mod though! <3 I do love me my cute vampire fangs, but it's a small price to pay for actual succubus features with my actual succubus, or heck, even a lunari, ashen or whatever custom race  :D

Would the PlayerSuccubusQuest have any bad effects though when the game scripts forces you to go vampire (ie. Harkon's deal in Castle Volkihar) or werewolf (Companion questline)? I know the first one is avoidable entirely (unless you want to side with the vampire clan) but the latter has to be done to proceed in the Companions.

I think that 's okay progress on the story since become werewolves or vampires completely no longer a succubus automatically if after you became a succubus , it became werewolves or vampires .
It will be scolded by Harkon In the event of a succubus again then of course , but it's the same with werewolves .
For the quest line of Companions, it is all right because they do not care about you whether it is a Werewolf .
In addition, it is possible to become a succubus as defined by the PSQ also additional races , including lunari, the ashen.
The only consequence is that race does not correspond to the SexLab, that it would starve to death without being able to absorb life 's additional race of short children .

Overall a great mod!  +1

Overall a great mod!  +1

or at least when got fully satiation and still doing sex goes auto collect semen.

It may be different from the one I sought, but I put the function to switch to Extract Semen Potions automatically Satiation exceeds a threshold.

By the way, has not been implemented yet because I did not know ability like Whirlwind do they work how. 
Please be patient.

I think that 's okay progress on the story since become werewolves or vampires completely no longer a succubus automatically if after you became a succubus , it became werewolves or vampires .
It will be scolded by Harkon In the event of a succubus again then of course , but it's the same with werewolves .
For the quest line of Companions, it is all right because they do not care about you whether it is a Werewolf .
In addition, it is possible to become a succubus as defined by the PSQ also additional races , including lunari, the ashen.
The only consequence is that race does not correspond to the SexLab, that it would starve to death without being able to absorb life 's additional race of short children .

So it does stop the Succubus Quest upon replacing it with werewolf or vampire? Good to know, I can always just revert back to succubus in the MCM. Also, I'm not sure what you meant about other custom races... Would they be unable to feed on semen or drain life/something tied to satiation? I'm just curious to know, I kind of want to try a hybrid custom race with your succubus mechanics.