PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

lol I meant its not show in the armor and armor addon that I change the Flags their still 43 for both wings and Horns,\

The problem may occur if you are using an additional race. 
I think that it might be to solve If you add a race to the armor addon of the horn and wing by creating a patch.

I'm confused, mainly because I can barely understand what the mod author is saying. How do you level up? What are the spells used for exactly?

Rank goes up when you sex many times. 
I will rewrite later for a description of the effect of magic.

Ashara race or Succubus race.

What is Ashara race?
Such problems should not occur Succubus Lite because it is treated Armor Race is Nord.
I have also tried, but each part of the change by the transformation, display was done without any problems.
Please check Biped Flag of Armor and Armor Addonand, and Nif are the same all.

Weirdly enough, the SOS penis doesn't appear when I cast the "create penis" spell, although I can still equip it by getting the item in the console. Anyone know why?

Have you installed SOS - Equipable Schlong?

Weirdly enough, the SOS penis doesn't appear when I cast the "create penis" spell, although I can still equip it by getting the item in the console. Anyone know why?

Yes I did, that's why I could get the item through console. I was just wondering why it wouldn't appear if I used the spell instead of console commands (the form ID I would use then is the one from the Equippable Schlong mod, not the reference ID included in the PSQ).

Will I be able to keep my progress or would I need a clean save to update? Almost rank 8 :D

It is no problem to update by overwriting without clean save.

Just started a new character to give it a try. The one problem I'm having at the moment is that the skin doesn't change back when I transform back to normal (using a custom race).

If the problem would have occurred with what race? 
Also, is there reproducibility?

Yes I did, that's why I could get the item through console. I was just wondering why it wouldn't appear if I used the spell instead of console commands (the form ID I would use then is the one from the Equippable Schlong mod, not the reference ID included in the PSQ).

I have not changed from the SOS specification of mesh and texture, Create Penis is also expected it to be a penis to work as long as the display is equipped with an SOS. 
Penis of Create Penis So if that does not appear in the inventory, because I set it does not display in the inventory.

--  Before question, my English is not good. Sorry :(  --

Thanks for this mod. I use with fun, except missing mesh and textures.

As you have written, I found the succubus meshes and textures, place and change file name like the Option folder.

But in playing, still message is 'No mesh and texture...', and blue(skyblue?) form(maybe just meshes) is in transformation.

[source: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903 ]

How shoud I do? Please help me.

--  Before question, my English is not good. Sorry :(   --

Thanks for this mod. I use with fun, except missing mesh and textures.

As you have written, I found the succubus meshes and textures, place and change file name like the Option folder.

But in playing, still message is 'No mesh and texture...', and blue(skyblue?) form(maybe just meshes) is in transformation.

[source: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903 ]

How shoud I do? Please help me.

Caution statement at the top of the transformation of the MCM will not disappear.
Don't mind that if you're installing textures and meshes correctly.

Hi,

This looks like a great mod. I'm trying to set up the required files for the transformation. How do I set up hair to also be changed?

Same question in Japanese:
すごく面白そうなModですね、ありがとうございます。サンプル画像では変容した際に髪の毛も変わるようですが、Zipファイルにはそれらしいダミーファイルがなく、どのようにファイルを用意すればそれができるかわからなかった。お手数ですが、教えてもらっていいですか?

Hi,

This looks like a great mod. I'm trying to set up the required files for the transformation. How do I set up hair to also be changed?

すごく面白そうなModですね、ありがとうございます。サンプル画像では変容した際に髪の毛も変わるようですが、Zipファイルにはそれらしいダミーファイルがなく、どのようにファイルを用意すればそれができるかわからなかった。お手数ですが、教えてもらっていいですか?

髪の色はスクリプトだけで変更できるので特に必要なファイルはありません。

Hi,

髪の色はスクリプトだけで変更できるので特に必要なファイルはありません。

Answer: hair color can be changed via script, so no particular file is required.

My further question: I'm actually asking about the hair model, rather than the color. In the sample images, it seems the hair model has changed during the transformation. Is that possible to do? Edit: or is that hair just part of the horns nif?

ありがとうございます。しかしサンプル画像では、髪型がそれぞれ違うようですが、変容前と後とで髪型は変えられますか?色ではなく、オブジェの変更についてお聞きしたいです。お手数ですみませんっ。

追記:もしかしてとそれが角の.nifと一体になっている、ということでしょうか。

I like the transformation thing, but i can't get horns to show up... I've tried lots and can't get em to appear... other than that, the slot the wings occupy is the same as HDT_object :|

I think Biped Flag does not match probabilities. 
Please make the patch using the NifScope and TES5Edit.
And to change the Slot of the wing also is similar.

In addition, there may be a problem of race if you're using additional race.

So I changed the horns to the value in your pic, but when using TES5Edit, 45 - Unarmed doesn't show up.

I like the transformation thing, but i can't get horns to show up... I've tried lots and can't get em to appear... other than that, the slot the wings occupy is the same as HDT_object :|

I think Biped Flag does not match probabilities. 
Please make the patch using the NifScope and TES5Edit.
And to change the Slot of the wing also is similar.

In addition, there may be a problem of race if you're using additional race.

So I changed the horns to the value in your pic, but when using TES5Edit, 45 - Unarmed doesn't show up.

Ah, I think TES5Edit is unneeded here, Nifskope values are really the only things that needs to be set up. I could be wrong, but that's how it worked for me (and I think for an earlier poster in the thread).