PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

i hope u plan to integrate a transfomation spell into the demonic form like the vampire lord/werewolf?? i would love to see this instead of wearing some wings. maybe u could let it look like this or even more demon-like and not only wings and horns and of course a bodyslide version. :)

That is a lot of work, I can totally understand if that is not something he wants to tangle with. It would be lovely though, I do agree.

Thanks for this great mod. If you don't add anything new, I'd still be happy. I haven't yet upgraded my SL Framework and mods to the newest versions because I'm nearing the end of a game but this mod still worked just fine as far as I can tell. It's one of the first I'll be using in my next game. It was fun figuring out how it worked because I couldn't quite understand the translations. :)  Keep up the good work and thank you again!

did anyone make some experiences with psq and the succubus custom race? does it work correctly? is it recommended?

Works fine enough, I detected no problems. Personally I'd say that it does improve the experience above simply playing a custom race.

thx, then i'll give it a try :)

Hm... How would I change the texture for the demon form skin? Just curious.

Change the hue of the textures using Photoshop or Gimp, or Paint.net. 
Maybe there is something good other way, but I do not know because I not familiar with such as texture.

post-151376-0-43064900-1391602246_thumb.jpg

why don't u make some spells/powers only available in succubus form? and maybe transformation consuming satiation? and it would be really cool if low leveled NPCs run away and high leveled NPCs attack the player while in succubus form. by the way nice mod, it was long overdue. :)

why don't u make some spells/powers only available in succubus form? and maybe transformation consuming satiation? and it would be really cool if low leveled NPCs run away and high leveled NPCs attack the player while in succubus form. by the way nice mod, it was long overdue. :)

I was put off sort of thing. Will add something, maybe later.

I was put off sort of thing. Will add something, maybe later.

I'm looking forward to it. I hope it lasts not too long.

I like the transformation thing, but i can't get horns to show up... I've tried lots and can't get em to appear... other than that, the slot the wings occupy is the same as HDT_object :|

I think Biped Flag does not match probabilities. 
Please make the patch using the NifScope and TES5Edit.
And to change the Slot of the wing also is similar.

In addition, there may be a problem of race if you're using additional race.

post-151376-0-40633600-1391692730_thumb.jpg

post-151376-0-06289200-1391692747_thumb.jpg

post-151376-0-84985800-1391692751_thumb.jpg

I like the transformation thing, but i can't get horns to show up... I've tried lots and can't get em to appear... other than that, the slot the wings occupy is the same as HDT_object :|

I think Biped Flag does not match probabilities. 
Please make the patch using the NifScope and TES5Edit.
And to change the Slot of the wing also is similar.

In addition, there may be a problem of race if you're using additional race.

NICE! true the horns were set up as Circlets, so I changed them and they now work, TY!

post-1118-0-16338100-1391722362_thumb.jpg

Hey I'm new and I don't get it actaully How do you make the folds for the Mesh and Textures and where to put them. and Teruka I love you Succubus set up my I ask how yours are set up cause I have no clue. lol Noob time with Rikiu. lol

just extract the contents of this mod somewhere, or use Mod Manager, you will have a PSQ folder that contains another one called Option, take the meshes and textures folders from it and move it into PSQ, you also have an esp here, but that's only if you do not want to use the esm file, don't use them both; the textures and meshes contain files of 0kb so you have to replace them with your own... i have used the following: skin -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17016/? , the medium gloss one, horns -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49847/? , these are set up as circlets so you have to modify them to use the 45 slot, wings -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15692/? , the small ones.

And the body she has is made with bodyslide 2, my number 2 preset which you can find here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24606-sybp-share-your-bodyslide-preset/?p=650749