PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

I like the transformation thing, but i can't get horns to show up... I've tried lots and can't get em to appear... other than that, the slot the wings occupy is the same as HDT_object :|

I think Biped Flag does not match probabilities. 
Please make the patch using the NifScope and TES5Edit.
And to change the Slot of the wing also is similar.

In addition, there may be a problem of race if you're using additional race.

So I changed the horns to the value in your pic, but when using TES5Edit, 45 - Unarmed doesn't show up.

Ah, I think TES5Edit is unneeded here, Nifskope values are really the only things that needs to be set up. I could be wrong, but that's how it worked for me (and I think for an earlier poster in the thread).

Well that's just the thing, I've already changed the values of the horns in Nifskope, so I thought TES5Edit would've helped. But now I don't know what I'm doing wrong, because not even the wings work. I've replaced the Meshes / Textures in the folders with the ones I want, selected the Enable Horn/Wings transformation in the MCM Menu, and casted the transformation shout, but nothing happens but a hair color change.

I'm using Breton by the way, so it's not a custom race conflict...

ok sorry about this but there are way to many posts to ready all of them and make any sense out of it. when i transform im still in my normal skin and all that no wings no horns no visual change. now what meshes and textures do i need to get and where do i put the files at? help please. All in all though this is a damn nice mod!

I like the transformation thing, but i can't get horns to show up... I've tried lots and can't get em to appear... other than that, the slot the wings occupy is the same as HDT_object :|

I think Biped Flag does not match probabilities. 
Please make the patch using the NifScope and TES5Edit.
And to change the Slot of the wing also is similar.

In addition, there may be a problem of race if you're using additional race.

So I changed the horns to the value in your pic, but when using TES5Edit, 45 - Unarmed doesn't show up.

Ah, I think TES5Edit is unneeded here, Nifskope values are really the only things that needs to be set up. I could be wrong, but that's how it worked for me (and I think for an earlier poster in the thread).

Well that's just the thing, I've already changed the values of the horns in Nifskope, so I thought TES5Edit would've helped. But now I don't know what I'm doing wrong, because not even the wings work. I've replaced the Meshes / Textures in the folders with the ones I want, selected the Enable Horn/Wings transformation in the MCM Menu, and casted the transformation shout, but nothing happens but a hair color change.

I'm using Breton by the way, so it's not a custom race conflict...

Please do like the image of the following to change the Biped Flag in TES5Edit. 
By the way you do you are going to use the horn with which wing?

post-151376-0-76331300-1392106075_thumb.jpg

post-151376-0-68340600-1392106076_thumb.jpg

Hi,

This looks like a great mod. I'm trying to set up the required files for the transformation. How do I set up hair to also be changed?

Same question in Japanese:

すごく面白そうなModですね、ありがとうございます。サンプル画像では変容した際に髪の毛も変わるようですが、Zipファイルにはそれらしいダミーファイルがなく、どのようにファイルを用意すればそれができるかわからなかった。お手数ですが、教えてもらっていいですか?

髪の色はスクリプトだけで変更できるので特に必要なファイルはありません。

Answer: hair color can be changed via script, so no particular file is required.

My further question: I'm actually asking about the hair model, rather than the color. In the sample images, it seems the hair model has changed during the transformation. Is that possible to do? Edit: or is that hair just part of the horns nif?

ありがとうございます。しかしサンプル画像では、髪型がそれぞれ違うようですが、変容前と後とで髪型は変えられますか?色ではなく、オブジェの変更についてお聞きしたいです。お手数ですみませんっ。

追記:もしかしてとそれが角の.nifと一体になっている、ということでしょうか。

気のせいです。髪型は変わってません。
まあそういう機能は付けてみた。

It is your imagination. Hairstyle has not changed. 
Such a function tried to put well.

ok sorry about this but there are way to many posts to ready all of them and make any sense out of it. when i transform im still in my normal skin and all that no wings no horns no visual change. now what meshes and textures do i need to get and where do i put the files at? help please. All in all though this is a damn nice mod!

Please be replaced with meshes and textures are indicative of the move in the data folder of the dummy file option. 
You will have to provide your own files armor, such as the wing.

Erm i am very confused on how to use the transformation...

Going by what Teruke said here :

just extract the contents of this mod somewhere, or use Mod Manager, you will have a PSQ folder that contains another one called Option, take the meshes and textures folders from it and move it into PSQ, you also have an esp here, but that's only if you do not want to use the esm file, don't use them both; the textures and meshes contain files of 0kb so you have to replace them with your own... i have used the following: skin -> http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/17016/? , the medium gloss one, horns -> http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/49847/? , these are set up as circlets so you have to modify them to use the 45 slot, wings -> http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/15692/? , the small ones.

I downloaded them but didnt do anything because i am kinda lost(have no idea) as to what i should actually do.

EDIT: I do have NifSkope installed(if that matters) but i have never used it, and i am using UNP.

Erm i am very confused on how to use the transformation...

Going by what Teruke said here :

just extract the contents of this mod somewhere, or use Mod Manager, you will have a PSQ folder that contains another one called Option, take the meshes and textures folders from it and move it into PSQ, you also have an esp here, but that's only if you do not want to use the esm file, don't use them both; the textures and meshes contain files of 0kb so you have to replace them with your own... i have used the following: skin -> http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/17016/? , the medium gloss one, horns -> http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/49847/? , these are set up as circlets so you have to modify them to use the 45 slot, wings -> http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/15692/? , the small ones.

I downloaded them but didnt do anything because i am kinda lost(have no idea) as to what i should actually do.

EDIT: I do have NifSkope installed(if that matters) but i have never used it, and i am using UNP.

you're gonna FEAST your eyes on the options folder and replace the stuff in the meshes folders with the stuff you downloaded... renaming meshes is required; the meshes need textures, but you will place those textures from stuff you downloaded in the main textures folder of SKYRIM... the stuff in the option folder must be moved to the main PSQ folder, the textures in the options folder that you moved in the main PSQ folder holds the textures for the body only, you must get em from which ever body you are using and the meshes for the body too

気のせいです。髪型は変わってません。

まあそういう機能は付けてみた。

It is your imagination. Hairstyle has not changed. 
Such a function tried to put well.

やはりそうでした。最後のサムネールの角度が違ったので違うオブジェに見えてしまった。希望的観測(?)ということでしょうかねw。

Please be replaced with meshes and textures are indicative of the move in the data folder of the dummy file option. 
You will have to provide your own files armor, such as the win

would you mind explaining it in simpleton for me?lol. any recommendations for the armors and wings?

would you mind explaining it in simpleton for me?lol. any recommendations for the armors and wings?

In the mod rar file, you'll see an option folder. Inside it are files in the mesh and textures folder. These actually contain nothing/blanks.

You'll have to copy over other armor mods and textures into the respective folders and rename them accordingly

(possibly you might have to reassign textures locations for the chosen meshes via nifskope).

mesh for the wings, you'll probably find by just doing a search for "succubus" on nexus, there's one pretty common one used a lot. Or in my case Anduins wings.

armors, I'm partial to those by Aradia (e.g. Aradia Lace, ASX Dancer, or Living Armor)

In the mod rar file, you'll see an option folder. Inside it are files in the mesh and textures folder. These actually contain nothing/blanks.

You'll have to copy over other armor mods and textures into the respective folders and rename them accordingly

(possibly you might have to reassign textures locations for the chosen meshes via nifskope).

mesh for the wings, you'll probably find by just doing a search for "succubus" on nexus, there's one pretty common one used a lot. Or in my case Anduins wings.

armors, I'm partial to those by Aradia (e.g. Aradia Lace, ASX Dancer, or Living Arm

ok i will check them out ty

Loving the mod so far. Better than most succubus mods. Really like being able to customize my succubus without spending to time on CK.

I have some suggestions... More like requests for future updates  :P

• Transformation plays a short animation (like with werewolf transform?); maybe let player be able to choose/customize as well
  • Transformation plays sound/voice; maybe like a sexy moan, gasp or sigh
  • When drinking semen, play drink animation and have bukake effect on face (similar to after BJ via sexlab)
  • Allow player to choose and set expression on face used when in Succubus form

Thanks again for a great mod

Wonderful mod  :D  I only installed SexLab framework and this mod and no issue so far.

Have to say I have used TES5Edit to change a bit and that in esp version to suit my playstyle a bit more. 

Some idea for extra content if I may:

The matchmaker function is working great, I wonder if those semen potions can be craft into potion/poison that make PC/NPC take effect of the matchmaking tag (or Charming Aura etc as the spell named), which player can use bow and arrow to cause "mayhem". 

Should HyperDrive tied to transformation? I did that since it is a bit more balanced I think, have to manually dis-transform after the 3 minutes btw.

Also should there's a spell that damage/absorb target's stamina as a succubus? I wish there's a mod that make character ragdoll when their stamina reached bottom.

Loving the mod so far. Better than most succubus mods. Really like being able to customize my succubus without spending to time on CK.

I have some suggestions... More like requests for future updates  :P

• Transformation plays a short animation (like with werewolf transform?); maybe let player be able to choose/customize as well
  • Transformation plays sound/voice; maybe like a sexy moan, gasp or sigh
  • When drinking semen, play drink animation and have bukake effect on face (similar to after BJ via sexlab)
  • Allow player to choose and set expression on face used when in Succubus form

Thanks again for a great mod

To put the transformation animation is impossible because there is no skill like making animations to me.
I think that exaggerated animation it does not match Unlike makeover Werewolf, it is not accompanied by large changes in muscle tissue and skeleton.
I'll try the others.

i have one more question. is the seduction power the only way to initiate a player on npc rape or is there a different spell or mod i need for different player on npc rape? jusr curious since im constantly getting raped and sometimes i would like to turn the tables.

I made the assumption that use the mod other TDF and romance, such as Submit basically, but is made ​​as well as some magic sex start for the time being. 

Talk to people caughtin Succubus Calm magic or Seduction
Talk to people who are sleeping
Use the magic matchmaker like spells
Talk to people who fled by Fear magic effects (You can rape by this)
Be attacked by people who caught in Succubus Courage or Fury magics (If rape feature is enabled)

Wonderful mod  :D  I only installed SexLab framework and this mod and no issue so far.

Have to say I have used TES5Edit to change a bit and that in esp version to suit my playstyle a bit more. 

Some idea for extra content if I may:

The matchmaker function is working great, I wonder if those semen potions can be craft into potion/poison that make PC/NPC take effect of the matchmaking tag (or Charming Aura etc as the spell named), which player can use bow and arrow to cause "mayhem". 

Should HyperDrive tied to transformation? I did that since it is a bit more balanced I think, have to manually dis-transform after the 3 minutes btw.

Also should there's a spell that damage/absorb target's stamina as a succubus? I wish there's a mod that make character ragdoll when their stamina reached bottom.

I was thinking you to the same effect as the poison by adding an item called succubus body fluids after masturbated. 
Auto transformation and hyper drive would be nice. I think he's flicking a kind of option.

So I am having a ton of trouble trying to get the transformation stuff to actually work.

Transformation does nothing right now. There are no visible changes (I hit the transform button, it does the animation, and then nothing). I think I have the files named properly, but in the wrong places. Can someone tell me where exactly within the Skyrim Game folder the meshes and textures need to go? Pictures would be helpful.

So I am having a ton of trouble trying to get the transformation stuff to actually work.

Transformation does nothing right now. There are no visible changes (I hit the transform button, it does the animation, and then nothing). I think I have the files named properly, but in the wrong places. Can someone tell me where exactly within the Skyrim Game folder the meshes and textures need to go? Pictures would be helpful.

PSQ folders are where you want to put them (under /Meshes/PSQ or /Textures/PSQ), make sure those folders are where the files are going. Also, check in the MCM menu under the Transformation tab (not sure what it's named exactly), and make sure you've checked the boxes that tell you what parts of the form you want visible.