PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

I have been trying for quite sometime to replicate an effect I can't seem to get back. Essentially, I want every spell i cast to drain the succubus Satiation along with the Magicka. I tried the PSQ Tweaks awhile back but i've been having issues getting it to work. If anyone knows of a way to either add the effect to the game or edit PSQ to allow it to drain on any spell cast, I would be grateful. I plan to use it with Ordinator, Apocalyspe spells, and Forgotten Magic Redone if that helps.

The "Hybrid" function allows the PSQ character to become a vampire or werewolf in addition to being a succubus. Leaving it unchecked means you're immune, or something. I always check Hybrid in Oldrim. I also make sure to have Racemenu Compatibility, for stuff like Better Vampires, which can have issues with other form affecting mods like PSQ.

Has anyone had any issues by the way, like I"m having with it? No MCM menu? It's frustrating, because I can use the console to pull up individual entries. It's in the game, but without an MCM menu, I can't actually do anything with it.

I've posted this before, but like a moron I accidently deleted my post and then I went on to other things and haven't been playing Skyrim. Now I'm playing again so here I am again. I'm having trouble with inflation in PSQ, specifically inflation for pregnancy. I can sometimes get it to work for cum inflation, but not for pregnancy. I thought perhaps there might be a conflict with deadly drain but removing it didn't help. There should be no other mods that conflict. Any advice would be appreciated. 

9 hours ago, DbleMinded said:

I've posted this before, but like a moron I accidently deleted my post and then I went on to other things and haven't been playing Skyrim. Now I'm playing again so here I am again. I'm having trouble with inflation in PSQ, specifically inflation for pregnancy. I can sometimes get it to work for cum inflation, but not for pregnancy. I thought perhaps there might be a conflict with deadly drain but removing it didn't help. There should be no other mods that conflict. Any advice would be appreciated. 

I moved onto using Soul Gem Oven III it handles cum inflation and pregnancy a bit better than PSQ. Just turn them off in PSQ if you use it. 

On 12/8/2018 at 6:49 PM, Kitsudragon said:

The "Hybrid" function allows the PSQ character to become a vampire or werewolf in addition to being a succubus. Leaving it unchecked means you're immune, or something. I always check Hybrid in Oldrim. I also make sure to have Racemenu Compatibility, for stuff like Better Vampires, which can have issues with other form affecting mods like PSQ.

Has anyone had any issues by the way, like I"m having with it? No MCM menu? It's frustrating, because I can use the console to pull up individual entries. It's in the game, but without an MCM menu, I can't actually do anything with it.

I could never become a vampire when using PSQ and Better Vampires even with STD turned off and hybrid turned on. I was always auto cured of the effects of vampirism. 

Using Sacrosanct now though and it works with PSQ I think its got something to do with less scripts. Better Vampires is nice and dandy but the scripts can cause problems with other mods. 

12 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I moved onto using Soul Gem Oven III it handles cum inflation and pregnancy a bit better than PSQ. Just turn them off in PSQ if you use it. 

I've been thinking about trying that, but wasn't sure it was a good idea to install yet another mod that handles inflation. If it works for you tho it might be worth a try.

28 minutes ago, DbleMinded said:

I've been thinking about trying that, but wasn't sure it was a good idea to install yet another mod that handles inflation. If it works for you tho it might be worth a try.

Not had any issues with it and I have 3 mods that change inflation on my character. What I do like about SGO is that I can turn inflation on the npcs I get pregnant, and turn off the one on my character. It is very flexible that way. 

21 minutes ago, DbleMinded said:

I notice in the installation instructions it mentions an SEQ folder, but there's no SEQ folder in the zip file, only a folder containing the ESM and BSA files. Am I missing something?

I have the v310 file for this mod and the SEQ folder is there along with the file inside. Yes it is needed. 

i got a weird problem with beeing female pregnancy and transforming to succubus and human... somehow the belly scales from nio to skeleton(?) at every transform.

i cant find out why it does that or how to prevent it. maybe someone here knows what could be wrong?

some images in the spoiler of how it changes:

1= how it looks normally as human.

2= here i transformed to succubus and the belly gets all longer than it should be.

3= if i then change the beeing female belly setting from "nio to none"

4= it changes it to this weirdness... the "extra longness" still remaining that is getting added somehow at transform.

5= if i change back to human from 4 the extra bit disappears.

6= if i change the belly scaleing to "default skeleton" in beeing female it shows the "bugged out version" it switches to when i transform from the nio belly setting.

7= and this is what it should change to from 1 to 7  not from 1 to 2....

somehow at transform it seems to set the belly node or something to skeleton scaling or i dont know what happens there...

the long belly stays if i switch back and forth from human once it appeared. and i have to go into beeing female settigns and change scaling to none there and then back to nio for it get back to normal. but at a transform it bugs out again then. and from the look of it it seems to be something with the transformation that changes this.

(i also do have belly physics installed and other mods that change the belly node i can think of is "fill her up" and "hormones"... but i turned off stuff in there and whatever i try it seems to be something with psq switching scalings at transform i think.)

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

EDIT:

from the looks of it its something with activated skin transformation options.

if i turn off "skincolor, horns, wings, tail etc" in the transformation tab and then transform it doesnt change anything... but even just horns on or just skincolor makes the belly go all wonky again at transform.

not even sure if its a problem with psq or with beeing female not "understanding" the transformation or so... hmm, but then again everythign is fine hitting the transform key with no transform options active.

edit2: maybe its the physics messing with it all hmm... more testing...

8 hours ago, Neliahawk said:

i got a weird problem with beeing female pregnancy and transforming to succubus and human... somehow the belly scales from nio to skeleton(?) at every transform.

i cant find out why it does that or how to prevent it. maybe someone here knows what could be wrong?

some images in the spoiler of how it changes:

1= how it looks normally as human.

2= here i transformed to succubus and the belly gets all longer than it should be.

3= if i then change the beeing female belly setting from "nio to none"

4= it changes it to this weirdness... the "extra longness" still remaining that is getting added somehow at transform.

5= if i change back to human from 4 the extra bit disappears.

6= if i change the belly scaleing to "default skeleton" in beeing female it shows the "bugged out version" it switches to when i transform from the nio belly setting.

7= and this is what it should change to from 1 to 7  not from 1 to 2....

somehow at transform it seems to set the belly node or something to skeleton scaling or i dont know what happens there...

the long belly stays if i switch back and forth from human once it appeared. and i have to go into beeing female settigns and change scaling to none there and then back to nio for it get back to normal. but at a transform it bugs out again then. and from the look of it it seems to be something with the transformation that changes this.

(i also do have belly physics installed and other mods that change the belly node i can think of is "fill her up" and "hormones"... but i turned off stuff in there and whatever i try it seems to be something with psq switching scalings at transform i think.)

Hide contents

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

EDIT:

from the looks of it its something with activated skin transformation options.

if i turn off "skincolor, horns, wings, tail etc" in the transformation tab and then transform it doesnt change anything... but even just horns on or just skincolor makes the belly go all wonky again at transform.

not even sure if its a problem with psq or with beeing female not "understanding" the transformation or so... hmm, but then again everythign is fine hitting the transform key with no transform options active.

edit2: maybe its the physics messing with it all hmm... more testing...

Could it be too many mods changing the nio skeleton?

20 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have the v310 file for this mod and the SEQ folder is there along with the file inside. Yes it is needed. 

Well that's a problem then as I have 3.2.8 and it does not include an SEQ folder. Nor does 3.2.7. I have not checked the archived 2.1.7 file and even if it does have the folder I don't know if I should use it because the mod page also states that 2.1.7 is incompatible with later versions. I don't have the SEQ folder and the only issue I'm having is that pregnancy inflation does not work. Are you sure it's needed and if so why isn't it either included with the file or have a separate download option for it?

2 hours ago, DbleMinded said:

Well that's a problem then as I have 3.2.8 and it does not include an SEQ folder. Nor does 3.2.7. I have not checked the archived 2.1.7 file and even if it does have the folder I don't know if I should use it because the mod page also states that 2.1.7 is incompatible with later versions. I don't have the SEQ folder and the only issue I'm having is that pregnancy inflation does not work. Are you sure it's needed and if so why isn't it either included with the file or have a separate download option for it?

Just download 310. or use my sqe folder. 

dcc-soulgem-oven-000.seq

Are you talking about Soul Gem Oven ? Which is a different mod that will let any npc and character birth soul gems or just PSQ version? 

13 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Could it be too many mods changing the nio skeleton?

mhm... after more testing yesterday and messing with mods (disableing stuff or uninstalling) and switching body meshes... i still have no clue why this is happening.

it seems to be the hdt bodymesh that does this. still not 100% sure if its beeing female or psq doing that... might try some more stuff later with "fill her up" belly changes if its the same happening (probably).

its not too big a deal, but its way annoying that everytime i transform this happens.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, qwfwefe said:

I have a problem with the transformation; nothing happens to the heroine; it does not change the appearance of what to do; tell me

Did you install the Transform Package and follow it's setup? PSQ by itself doesn't have textures meshes or anything else. I think someone posted a completed setup of this somewhere as well if you are having issues with the setup, just read the instructions and follow and it should work...

On 12/23/2018 at 6:54 PM, qwfwefe said:

I have a problem with the transformation; nothing happens to the heroine; it does not change the appearance of what to do; tell me

Also don't forget to setup PSQ in MCM. It has loads of options that you can adjust.

Guest AthenaESIV

Anyone use the tattoo feature of this mod? Ive tried setting it up a couple times and it never seems to work for me.

I use RaceMenu and set up the tattoo on slot #6 for body paint as I've seen described here before, and I've also tried other slots as well. I can get it to appear when in succubus form only... But it is a solid color and never changes.

Can you get it to stay whether in succubus or human form and change based on satiation in either form? Any tips or troubleshooting you've had luck with would be appreciated, thanks!

P.S. Are there any other mods that work similar to this? Say tattoos based on arousal or something similiar? Thanks.