PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Salutes all ! Thanks to all the great modders on Here. I have a question about the milker. I would like it for a unp/uunp body . Has anyone done this or can anyone point me to the folders where the psq milkers data is stored so I might rob another mod of textures and meshes. Also If I do not milk myself does it get expresses at orgasim. (so do I even need a milker). I know I can disable milk in the MCM but I want to use the feature, even if some think it's pointless. I know Milk Mod Economy has unp/uunp milkers but they do not give the milking power from psq when you equip them. I would even be happy with a way just to find any milker armor and use the psq milk power . Thanks for your attention.

9 hours ago, Mademost said:

About that. What is the function of this Hybrid?

This mod drives me nuts. I've stopped counting how many times I've given up in frustration, only to return one last time. And I can count with 10 fingers.

One more.

What is Lure? It pops up whenever a sex animation is about to start involving the PC and a random npc. But not always. So more factors must be involved.

I'll probably have more questions once these are answered. Has anyone made an attempt to create some sort of FAQ out of the responses yet? If not, I'll give it a go.

Lure happens when you masturbate, it attracts potential npcs to your character so you can initiate a orgy to feed upon. 

Hybrid allows you be a succubus , werewolf or vampire at the sametime.

On 5/12/2018 at 6:32 PM, Ragsinn said:

Salutes all ! Thanks to all the great modders on Here. I have a question about the milker. I would like it for a unp/uunp body . Has anyone done this or can anyone point me to the folders where the psq milkers data is stored so I might rob another mod of textures and meshes. Also If I do not milk myself does it get expresses at orgasim. (so do I even need a milker). I know I can disable milk in the MCM but I want to use the feature, even if some think it's pointless. I know Milk Mod Economy has unp/uunp milkers but they do not give the milking power from psq when you equip them. I would even be happy with a way just to find any milker armor and use the psq milk power . Thanks for your attention.

The milker will have scripts attached to the mesh file I think. Best way would be to convert it in bodyslider if you know how to convert armour and post the conversion here ;) .

No you do not express on orgasm.

I know the succubus milk can be used to make cheese with and also drink like potions. The Succubus fluid though I am not sure how to use that yet or where. Its not a poison or a potion and can't be consumed by the player.

I like the PSQ mod and think its one of the best succubus mods out there, just wish the author gave some info on certain things within it.

On 5/13/2018 at 3:40 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Lure happens when you masturbate, it attracts potential npcs to your character so you can initiate a orgy to feed upon. 

Hybrid allows you be a succubus , werewolf or vampire at the sametime.

Thanks.

What of Fast mode?

One more then. Albeit a rhetorical one. Somewhat.

Has anyone been using 2.17 instead of the last version? Is it stable? I imagine given the reduced functionality it would also mean less strain on the script load. But with the chaos some mods exhibit, and the lack of any ways to get feedback for us newbies, this is purely theoretical.

A request I am asking just as much for myself as for others:

What mods are you using along with this one?

I would like to know in terms of compatibility and enjoy-ability.

Give us a short mods list with related effects, armors, favorite overhauls to go along, or anything you really value with this mod!

(Requesting from multiple players! Everyone who feels like answering is welcome to.)

Does anyone know what could be the cause of not gaining Succubus XP anymore?

It used to work, and I have managed to go to 1700 XP, but now anytime I have sex, with the feed action or not, I don't get XP, but I do drain my partner's essence and can improve my skills this way, so the drain stuff seems to be working.

But, that being said, I love this mod. Paired with real flying, and the integration with iNeed and SexLab hormone (seriously, being enslaved by Sanguin and then corrupted into being a succubus in an immersive way, that was truly a great experience. And I also became a Bimbo in the process ^^)

On 5/22/2018 at 7:23 AM, Wibbiz said:

A request I am asking just as much for myself as for others:

What mods are you using along with this one?

I would like to know in terms of compatibility and enjoy-ability.

Give us a short mods list with related effects, armors, favorite overhauls to go along, or anything you really value with this mod!

(Requesting from multiple players! Everyone who feels like answering is welcome to.)

I have 253 mods in my list.

But ones that work well with PSQ and also turn PSQ into an award of sorts if completed through gameplay are the following.

SO I was reading a comic by one of my favorite hentai artists on Tumblr and it gave me an idea for the satiation and body scales, but I'll be ash before I know know how to actually set this up:

I was thinking I wanted to find a way to have the satiation level determine how curvy my character was. I.E. being starved (I don't use starvation death) their body would reduce bust, butt, penis (when equipped), and belly size. This would be because my idea is to have the satiation bar work like Mana Tanks does, where the more satiated I get, the more energy is stored in those places. Another thing I would like to tie into that is a system where the more energy I can store as a higher level succubus, the more the scales could increase in those areas.

Any ideas? OR a way to make this happen using SLIF or some other combination of mods?

22 minutes ago, Talamaeus said:

SO I was reading a comic by one of my favorite hentai artists on Tumblr and it gave me an idea for the satiation and body scales, but I'll be ash before I know know how to actually set this up:

I was thinking I wanted to find a way to have the satiation level determine how curvy my character was. I.E. being starved (I don't use starvation death) their body would reduce bust, butt, penis (when equipped), and belly size. This would be because my idea is to have the satiation bar work like Mana Tanks does, where the more satiated I get, the more energy is stored in those places. Another thing I would like to tie into that is a system where the more energy I can store as a higher level succubus, the more the scales could increase in those areas.

Any ideas? OR a way to make this happen using SLIF or some other combination of mods?

There is a mod that already does that and it works for all races and types. Take a look at SexLab Hormones.

This mod certainly has left me asking myself some questions I never would have thought I would have been asking about a Skyrim playthrough. Such as: "When was the last time I had an orgy?" in a the context that actually matters to my character's ability to perform as a combatant. Or: "I'm going to be traveling deep underground for a while where there will be no humanoids. Did I pack enough bottles of semen just in case my satiation falls too low?"?

On 5/14/2018 at 8:43 AM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

No, it doesn't. It's requirements don't work with SSE yet, so it doesn't work with SSE as a result.

Yes it works. All of the requirements were updated to the nexus just this week. Hell it worked prior to that if you knew how to extract the bsa. Just use the Bae program at the psq.bsa to make it work with special edition. Hell i even wrote a entire guide in how to make this work in special edition. Even with a working smp tail to boot.

You can get the sexlab aroused SE in the SE forum section of this website. 

You can get Ui extensions for SE  here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17561

You can get the Sexlab Framework beta with a patch for SE in loverslabs.

You do not need NiOverride. It got reworked via other mods for special edition so this is pointless.

All of it got updated. It works. I tested it. All of the function works just fine if you know what you are doing in placing the right meshes in the right folders including the textures. 

Those who say psq does not work in special edition are lazy bums who never bothered to try and make it work. I got this to work 4 months ago when skse got updated. 

24 minutes ago, FrostWimbelton said:

So, I seem to have some problem with the succubus transformation where i change into succubus and it automaticly reverts me back to my original character... can anyone tell me how to fix it??? (other things seems fine)

Maybe you have set forced transformation and you met requirements for forced revert to normal?