PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Well kill me, spent the last 3 hours trying to get the mod to work, i saw a vid just to make sure and im doing everything correct, but when i click become a succubus nothing happens. i even installed old versions to make sure if it wasnt a bug with the version...

9 hours ago, nekroliun said:

Well kill me, spent the last 3 hours trying to get the mod to work, i saw a vid just to make sure and im doing everything correct, but when i click become a succubus nothing happens. i even installed old versions to make sure if it wasnt a bug with the version...

Make certain you go to the PSQ MCM settings, choose the last category and select "become the succubus".

10 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Make certain you go to the PSQ MCM settings, choose the last category and select "become the succubus".

thats the problem, it doesnt do anything when i click it, and i cant toggle any option and keybinds dont do anything

I have noticed that the mod and all features work perfectly...except one. Whenever I use the "kiss me" option in the main menu (not the variant under "I need assistance"), the anim plays and the bar fills; when i exit out of the mode though the character is stuck and none responsive, forcing a reload. Any ideas?

4 hours ago, bb62guy said:

I have noticed that the mod and all features work perfectly...except one. Whenever I use the "kiss me" option in the main menu (not the variant under "I need assistance"), the anim plays and the bar fills; when i exit out of the mode though the character is stuck and none responsive, forcing a reload. Any ideas?

I have that also the only way to get out of it is to save the game and then quit to desktop and reload. Not found a way to make it work yet.

@nekroliun Sounds like the install didn't go right. Try and reinstall the mod first. Then if that doesn't work make sure you get jaxsons MCM kicker mod from the Nexus. If that doesn't help then you need to start a new game and before you activate sex labs, turn on the psq mod and then sex labs. I had a few problems with this mod when I started to use it.

13 hours ago, nekroliun said:

thats the problem, it doesnt do anything when i click it, and i cant toggle any option and keybinds dont do anything

Ah, if I recall, "Become the Succubus" only causes your human form to have a blue swirl around it.  To actually change to succubus form, then either a keybind key is pressed, a spell cast, or if auto-transform is set, arousal must be at the right level.  I assume you set a keybind (using the MCM) for transforming and that doesn't do anything?  At that point, I don't know.  Of course, one needs all the files for both types of body in the correct sub-folders with the correct names.  If you did all that, and had the right checkmarks for type of transformation, then I'm out of my depth and someone else will need to help.

18 hours ago, bb62guy said:

I had the same problem. I was able to fix it by going into the Sexlab MCM and turning off "automatic free camera," which allowed the "Kiss Me" animation to work without any problems.

Question on the balance and usage of energy. Whenever draining energy, both succubus energy and experience are gained. As experience increases, so does the maximum energy. This means that if not much is drained, the satiation % (current energy / max energy) could stay the same or even drop.

This can get tedious as SL acts may not do much to improve satiation if the NPC does not have high arousal (I know there's a spell to deal with that). The daily drain also increases as max energy increases, which adds to the problem of maintaining satiation.

Considering the problems increasing maximum energy poses for satiation, is there some pro/benefit to it? Since experience increases max energy, there must be a good reason. What purpose does increasing energy serve?

So the question... is increasing maximum energy desirable? What purpose does it serve? I know you can convert energy to mana but that doesn't seem worth it considering the challenge in maintaining satiation as max energy increases. I also know you can exchange energy for succu spells, but the succu spells don't seem that much better of the regular version spells. The OP post says something about succu spells using half the casting cost, but I found it had the same mana cost.

So what am I missing?

13 hours ago, nekroliun said:

ok well now the mod magically works, except, im bald when transforming... what now? also dunno if this is for everyone but plz. dont try to go succubus as a khajit lol

Uncheck transform hair unless you has expected hair style in PSQ transform hair folder.

Hi all. Need your help. No matter how many times i tried, tattoo wont changing (no matter how many satiation is, it's always the same). Can someone help me?
What i want is:
That when satiation is 0:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.50c9924516997de515668b1184b285bf.png

Paint 521f1f1f (A:82 R:31 G:31 B:31)
Glowing 00ff0000 (A:0 R:255 G:0 B:0)

And that when satiation is 100:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.01ab2f53db372fbd674273bd3c1ae47e.png

Paint ff1f1f1f (A:255 R:31 G:31 B:31)

Glowing 78ff0000 (A:120 R:255 G:0 B:0)

It woulf be nice if someone answer me what i need to do to obtain this step by step.
P.S. Sorry for my bad english

9 hours ago, 0XWOLKX0 said:

Hi all. Need your help. No matter how many times i tried, tattoo wont changing (no matter how many satiation is, it's always the same). Can someone help me?
What i want is:
That when satiation is 0:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.50c9924516997de515668b1184b285bf.png

Paint 521f1f1f (A:82 R:31 G:31 B:31)
Glowing 00ff0000 (A:0 R:255 G:0 B:0)

And that when satiation is 100:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.01ab2f53db372fbd674273bd3c1ae47e.png

Paint ff1f1f1f (A:255 R:31 G:31 B:31)

Glowing 78ff0000 (A:120 R:255 G:0 B:0)

It woulf be nice if someone answer me what i need to do to obtain this step by step.
P.S. Sorry for my bad english

I honestly don't know how to get the body tattoos to work. I have some nice deadric rune ones but for the life of me I can't find out how to get them to work.

Thought I pop in here to follow up on the questions asked in the OSA thread @Fuzzy_Fox

I had a quick look at the PSQ scripts. It won't recognize OSex scenes. It simply doesn't recognize the existence of OSA.

If you have a look at e.g. the succubusfeedscript. On the other hand, I think it would not be that complicated to fit it to OSA, but you would not be able to control the played animation as much (since in OSA this control is inherently in player hands, and there is currently no way to restrict animations) and you could not advance a PSQ based on what animation has been played (different animations seem to have different effects on the PSQ scripts), since OSA gives you no way to know, what animations the player selected.

On the SE note, someone asked:

It would be possible to port this mod to SE, ever dependency is is ported already. You would have to repack the .esm, bugfix the scripts for SKSE64 (Some functions changed). The meshes have to be converted. There is a great conversion thread here on LL which explains everything very good. You need permissions from the Original author to publish the conversion. The author is active on LL, if you undergo this endeavor, ask him per PM.

I hope this helped a bit

On 6/21/2018 at 10:36 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I honestly don't know how to get the body tattoos to work. I have some nice deadric rune ones but for the life of me I can't find out how to get them to work.

lol, got it. Tattoo work just in transformation (succubus form). All you need is change tattoos in slots 3 for body (There is sections in showracemenu like Body Tattoo, Face Tattoo, etc.) and... i don't remember but the last ones in each section. After that just set this tattoo color in PSQ (MCM) as max value. It's all :)

1 hour ago, chs2984 said:

i want use another armor source except cuirass, glove and boots . like stocking or panty. how can i do?

First off find the texture and mesh you want to use.

Then go to the Data>Mesh>PSQ>succubusarmor>female.

Look for Cuiruass nif and rename the new ones to the same name as the ones in that folder and copy and paste them over into it.

If you have the textures already on your system in the data folder via another mod then you won't need to worry about those as the mesh files know where to look for them already due to the hard links embedded into the nif.

As long as the textures for the nif are in the Texture folder the game will find them.