PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

1 hour ago, Terrarium said:

Yep, it's a glitch that's happening when you have "Possible CTD fix" ticked in SexLab.

But I wouldn't recommend unticking it, since it really does help with CTD's.

It's better to install Apocalypse spell pack and just use corpse explosion spell on those bodies.

Let's go to try it

THX

Hi all! i am having a problem with the hair- i changed it during my game and now every time i turn back to human my char gets the hair i had when i first transformed. i want to put the correct hair file in the correct folder (for human body) but i don't know how i should rename it or what the file is (in the humanbody folder, the only file that seems relevant is  "femalehead"). If someone could instruct me here i'd appreciate it! :smile:

On 2/17/2018 at 7:27 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

What do I do with all the milk my character produces?

I know I can sell it to merchants but other than that is there a gameplay element to the mod that I am missing?

Same with the succubus fluid npc's wont drink it and I can't drink it. So what do I do with it?

Increase your speechcraft to 60, take the merchant perk, and sell it to the merchants you don't murder-fuck.  Free gold.

On 27.03.2018 at 4:08 PM, darkskull said:

Hi all! i am having a problem with the hair- i changed it during my game and now every time i turn back to human my char gets the hair i had when i first transformed. i want to put the correct hair file in the correct folder (for human body) but i don't know how i should rename it or what the file is (in the humanbody folder, the only file that seems relevant is  "femalehead"). If someone could instruct me here i'd appreciate it! :smile:

I think it's another glitch of the mod. Same thing happens when you change body. You have human body at first but after you change into succubus and change back into human, you keep succubus body. It goes back to normal after game restart.

I am guessing that there is some kind of bug with scripts changing body parts.

30 minutes ago, Terrarium said:

I think it's another glitch of the mod. Same thing happens when you change body. You have human body at first but after you change into succubus and change back into human, you keep succubus body. It goes back to normal after game restart.

I am guessing that there is some kind of bug with scripts changing body parts.

Sounds like you don't have the psq transform folder set up correctly.

This link will take you to my folder set up. If you keep the same structure and change the parts you need it should all work. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5443-psq-transform-folder-with-hdt-pussy/

On 3/31/2018 at 3:54 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Sounds like you don't have the psq transform folder set up correctly.

This link will take you to my folder set up. If you keep the same structure and change the parts you need it should all work. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5443-psq-transform-folder-with-hdt-pussy/

well i tried it but when i turn my body are invisible is it normal i cant just see teeth

2 hours ago, Hiderius said:

I'm not sure if anyone has had this problem or if I'm the only one with this problem. I have this installed and have this activated but, now I have major stuttering and not sure what to do to fix it

I've had that problem, among several others, and it seems related to the mod making several checks for things like voice type, character size, race flags, and other things. All they do in practice is cause stuttering and CTDs due to heavy script loads from what I can tell. Why are they even included if they're not necessary for the mod to work?

Hello everyone, I have a problem with PSQ, I'd try many PSQ packs including this one: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1968-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/ , but it's always the same problem:

1.- Start Skyrim

2.- Load save

3.- Go to PSQ menu at MCM

4.- Maintenance

5.- Activate "Become Succubus"

6.- Go to Magicka Menu

7.- Activate Succu Form

8.- Close Magicka Menu

9.- Go again to Magicka Menu

10.- BOOM! The game gets crashed

Anyone knows how to fix this problem? Or can you prepare a full PSQ Package? 

By the way, can you tell me how to change Succubus Armor for another armor?

6 hours ago, ZeroHunter13 said:

Hello everyone, I have a problem with PSQ, I'd try many PSQ packs including this one: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1968-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/ , but it's always the same problem:

1.- Start Skyrim

2.- Load save

3.- Go to PSQ menu at MCM

4.- Maintenance

5.- Activate "Become Succubus"

6.- Go to Magicka Menu

7.- Activate Succu Form

8.- Close Magicka Menu

9.- Go again to Magicka Menu

10.- BOOM! The game gets crashed

Anyone knows how to fix this problem? Or can you prepare a full PSQ Package? 

By the way, can you tell me how to change Succubus Armor for another armor?

That transform package you linked will not work with the PSQ 3.2 mod.

You need to make a PSQ folder in the mesh folder and texture folder. Inside the PSQ folder you need to have the following.

Skyrim> DATA> Mesh>PSQ> (inside this folder you will need the following) humanbody, Orgbody, succubusarmor, succubusbody.

Humanbody folder> Female folder. This contains your body mod meshes without these when you transform back you will have a invisible character and only see its teeth and eyes. 

Orgbody folder>  Same again your body mod meshes which you use. Why you need this I don't know but I found I have problems without it.

succubusarmor > Female folder. In here you will need the meshes for the armour you will need the 1stPersonCuirass and 1stPersongloves mehes. Then the meshes both the _0.nif and _1.nif files. boots,Cuirass, gloves, Horns, tail, wings.

succubusbody folder> Female folder. The bodyslider meshes you wish to use for your transformed character or if you don't wish to use a different body mod just copy and past your original body mod over into this folder as well. Without these you will again have an invisible character with only teeth and eyes showing.

In the Texture folder for PSQ my structure looks like this.

humanbody> female. In here are the original textures for your body mod. ( I know that if you already have the textures in the data folder the mesh won't care where it is as it will find the texture and use it. But I don't like to take chances with that and put them in here anyway. )

Orgbody> Textures again of the same as humanbody.

succubusarmor> female folder. In here you will put the textures for the Horns, Tail and wings, as well as any armour you wish to use on the transformed body. Just know that i have been successful with using armour mods I already have installed without having to copy the textures to this folder so all I move now is the mesh for the armour.

succubusbody> female folder. In here are the textures you have linked to the meshes along with eyes.

This is a quick run down of what I use and I know it works. Technically I can remove all the textures from my folders because I have mods with these textures already installed. But I like to wrap up the working PSQ folders into a zip file for future uses and it makes life easy when installing a fresh install of Skyrim. Hope this helps.

10 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You need to make a PSQ folder in the mesh folder and texture folder. Inside the PSQ folder you need to have the following.

Skyrim> DATA> Mesh>PSQ> (inside this folder you will need the following) humanbody, Orgbody, succubusarmor, succubusbody.

Humanbody folder> Female folder. This contains your body mod meshes without these when you transform back you will have a invisible character and only see its teeth and eyes. 

Orgbody folder>  Same again your body mod meshes which you use. Why you need this I don't know but I found I have problems without it.

succubusarmor > Female folder. In here you will need the meshes for the armour you will need the 1stPersonCuirass and 1stPersongloves mehes. Then the meshes both the _0.nif and _1.nif files. boots,Cuirass, gloves, Horns, tail, wings.

succubusbody folder> Female folder. The bodyslider meshes you wish to use for your transformed character or if you don't wish to use a different body mod just copy and past your original body mod over into this folder as well. Without these you will again have an invisible character with only teeth and eyes showing.

humanbody> female. In here are the original textures for your body mod. ( I know that if you already have the textures in the data folder the mesh won't care where it is as it will find the texture and use it. But I don't like to take chances with that and put them in here anyway. )

succubusarmor> female folder. In here you will put the textures for the Horns, Tail and wings, as well as any armour you wish to use on the transformed body. Just know that i have been successful with using armour mods I already have installed without having to copy the textures to this folder so all I move now is the mesh for the armour.

succubusbody> female folder. In here are the textures you have linked to the meshes along with eyes.

This is a quick run down of what I use and I know it works. Technically I can remove all the textures from my folders because I have mods with these textures already installed. But I like to wrap up the working PSQ folders into a zip file for future uses and it makes life easy when installing a fresh install of Skyrim. Hope this helps.

Hi again, I did that and follow minalia's tutorial in page 118, using BAE and everything, then start a new game, but now there isn't any PSQ menu in MCM, I can see the succubus energy bar at left superior side, that tells me the mod is installed and it appears in data files of the launcher. But, repeat, the PSQ menu at MCM is not.

16 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Well, 3.8 I don't know why PSQ menu appears, but I'm using again 2.17 and EvilReFlex's package, and it worked, but it crash if turn on the animated wings in PSQ menu, someone knows why? and I don't know if sex scenes works because I'm testing in new game.

By the way, I'm still asking for someone who tells me why 3.8 PSQ menu don't appears in MCM menu.

7 hours ago, ZeroHunter13 said:

Well, 3.8 I don't know why PSQ menu appears, but I'm using again 2.17 and EvilReFlex's package, and it worked, but it crash if turn on the animated wings in PSQ menu, someone knows why? and I don't know if sex scenes works because I'm testing in new game.

By the way, I'm still asking for someone who tells me why 3.8 PSQ menu don't appears in MCM menu.

You need the https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795 if you have a lot of MCM menus. I find this mod helps load up rogue MCM menus. Without some menus will not show up. You have to wait a few minutes for things to work because Papyrus script is very slow.

9 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You need the https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795 if you have a lot of MCM menus. I find this mod helps load up rogue MCM menus. Without some menus will not show up. You have to wait a few minutes for things to work because Papyrus script is very slow.

FINALLY!!! Thankyou so much for your help!!! Plus, to make it work perfectly I'd remember your PSQ package, and then I just try to change the armor, finally installi Animated Wings, now there are no crash, well just remains sex scenes for no crash. Thank you so much my friend, I'll post the final aspect of my character.

By the way, do you know any glowing eyes skin? total glow o just the iris.

13 hours ago, ZeroHunter13 said:

FINALLY!!! Thankyou so much for your help!!! Plus, to make it work perfectly I'd remember your PSQ package, and then I just try to change the armor, finally installi Animated Wings, now there are no crash, well just remains sex scenes for no crash. Thank you so much my friend, I'll post the final aspect of my character.

By the way, do you know any glowing eyes skin? total glow o just the iris.

You can take a look at these eyes https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/search/

All you need are to put the mesh and texture in the succbus body folders and you should be good to go. Just make sure the mesh file has the same name as the one you replace, the texture name MUST remain the same so the mesh file can find it.

I have switched eyes and armour around a few times keeping to this simple rule. Rename the mesh to the name used in the PSQ mesh folders, place the textures in the respective psq folder without a rename. The Mesh will find the texture file because its all linked via the .nif

Just found this file and thinking about changing my eyes again for the PSQ. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85151?tab=images

I started using this mod thanks to slaverun, as vampire playthrough lover, i found this pretty good, good idea, and well done.

Sadly theres one thing, which forced me to turn it off.

It does some script update or something, every 60ish seconds, lovering this energy pool. And this thing stutters character, refreshes something, and physics jump around. So every 60ish seconds my characters hair and dress jumps a tiny bit, but enough to be totally annoying after long time. I am using HDT SMP latest patch setup, SMP hair, SMP dress, rest HDT.

EDIT: After longer observation, i can say this: It resets something in character, causing SMP hair to reset to initial position, which is bit stuck in shoulders, and physics pushes it out, naturally rolling hair over shoulder. Vanilla this happens when i return from inventory into game. Never else. I tested hotkey consumables changing stats, or spells, all fine. Only inventory menu or quickbar menu triggers this.

But with this mod, this thing happens every moment, i think its minute or less.

I think it does with HDT only as well, but HDT hair has default position fixed, but SMP not really, it shapes over shoulders and breasts.

I tried to turn off settings in satiation settings tab, none works. When i did pause energy consumption in maintenance, it stopped. Sadly then it makes whole mod just skin transform and few skills mod. I am pretty sad about this.

So question is, is there any workaround, how to solve this? And why it happens? (and no sorry i am not turning physics off, after so many years of MEH skyrim, i have now long hair with flawless physics, and gown too, not stretching not glitching around on every stair etc, lol).

Idea here is, if theres no other way around, make this update like 10min interval, not every minute or less? IMO theres not even need to update it so often. Sadly i cant edit scripts, i can tes5edit or nifskope a bit. Any help?

PS: tested with better vampires and requiem vampirism, and no problems, but that is probably different system of blood pool, compared to this energy bar. Damn i really wish i could get this working well.

I have this idea playing requiem 2.0 as succubus, so tempting.

23 hours ago, kiki78 said:

I started using this mod thanks to slaverun, as vampire playthrough lover, i found this pretty good, good idea, and well done.

Sadly theres one thing, which forced me to turn it off.

It does some script update or something, every 60ish seconds, lovering this energy pool. And this thing stutters character, refreshes something, and physics jump around. So every 60ish seconds my characters hair and dress jumps a tiny bit, but enough to be totally annoying after long time. I am using HDT SMP latest patch setup, SMP hair, SMP dress, rest HDT.

EDIT: After longer observation, i can say this: It resets something in character, causing SMP hair to reset to initial position, which is bit stuck in shoulders, and physics pushes it out, naturally rolling hair over shoulder. Vanilla this happens when i return from inventory into game. Never else. I tested hotkey consumables changing stats, or spells, all fine. Only inventory menu or quickbar menu triggers this.

But with this mod, this thing happens every moment, i think its minute or less.

I think it does with HDT only as well, but HDT hair has default position fixed, but SMP not really, it shapes over shoulders and breasts.

I tried to turn off settings in satiation settings tab, none works. When i did pause energy consumption in maintenance, it stopped. Sadly then it makes whole mod just skin transform and few skills mod. I am pretty sad about this.

So question is, is there any workaround, how to solve this? And why it happens? (and no sorry i am not turning physics off, after so many years of MEH skyrim, i have now long hair with flawless physics, and gown too, not stretching not glitching around on every stair etc, lol).

Idea here is, if theres no other way around, make this update like 10min interval, not every minute or less? IMO theres not even need to update it so often. Sadly i cant edit scripts, i can tes5edit or nifskope a bit. Any help?

PS: tested with better vampires and requiem vampirism, and no problems, but that is probably different system of blood pool, compared to this energy bar. Damn i really wish i could get this working well.

I have this idea playing requiem 2.0 as succubus, so tempting.

First off I can say I have not seen this issue in my playthroughs with PSQ. I use HDT PE path though can't seem to get SMP to work because it slows the game down to roughly 10fps.

Secondly I also found that Better Vampires and Sacrosanct have trouble with the PSQ mod. Either I get no progression as a Vampire if PSQ is active or the vampire drain doesn't work, also I have been infected with the vampire disease and waited 3 days only to revert back to being mortal. Even without any vampire mods PSQ seems to not like me as a player when I wish to be a vampire it will screw something up. So for me that hybrid option doesn't work.

If I want to be a vampire I have to uninstall PSQ completely then the vampire stuff works.

1 hour ago, The End said:

Hi quick question: to become succubus you need to do it through mcm, or you get infected or something?

There is a mod that will turn a player into a succubus and its called SexLab Hormones made by DeepBlueFrog. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/22195-sexlab-hormones-2017-12-22/

It works well as I also use it. This mod will also sex change your character via curses and sexual acts on certain npcs.

It hooks into PSQ and switches it on automatically at a certain daedric corruption point.