Not more available

what a hdt.dll version do you use? either I got the wrong dll or no idea it works somehow not so really the idle animation with me

German/Deutsch

was für eine hdt.dll version nutzt du? entweder hab ich die falsche dll oder keine ahnung es funktioniert irgendwie nicht mehr so wirklich die idle animation bei mir

what a hdt.dll version do you use? either I got the wrong dll or no idea it works somehow not so really the idle animation with me

German/Deutsch

was für eine hdt.dll version nutzt du? entweder hab ich die falsche dll oder keine ahnung es funktioniert irgendwie nicht mehr so wirklich die idle animation bei mir

I use the 10.25 / 10:24 DLL.

Not because I'm nostalgic, but because it is the DLL from my experience that absolutely works.

The DLL is still included in the download?

But I have also written that - if necessary - all files should be overwritten.

You are not used HDT Havok Object on previous downloads or have your Nif's edited with NiStringExtraData?

German/Deutsch

Ich benutze die 10.25 / 10.24 DLL.

Nicht, weil ich Nostalgiker bin, sondern weil es aus meiner Erfahrung die DLL ist, die absolut funktioniert.

Die DLL ist doch im Download enthalten?

Ich habe doch auch geschrieben, das - wenn notwendig - alle Dateien überschrieben werden sollen.

Du benutzt nicht HDT Havok Object von früheren Downloads oder hast deine Nif's mit NiStringExtraData bearbeitet?

everything got deleted from an old junk that had to do with hdt and got your've all installed in one_3 no NiStringExtraData more in the meshes.Wenn I though your update_hdt_12_23_2013 the dll suppose it works.

German/Deutsch

ja hab alles gelöscht von dem alten kram was mit hdt zu tun hatte und hab deine all in one_3 installiert hab auch keine NiStringExtraData mehr in den meshes.Wenn ich allerdings dein update_hdt_12_23_2013 die dll nehme funktioniert es.

aber davon abgesehen ist mein skyrim eh seltsam xD bekomme das auch nicht mit den milk mod hin^^

is there a need for an hdt.xml and an hdtm.xml?  

I've seen other hdt downloads having them separate, but this mod appears to only have hdtm.xml.  Holds true for all options in this download.

Actually, it is in the readme file.

Therefore, it is called "All in One" because it requires no additional hdt.xml.

And because you have to edit no more Nif.Dateien, etc

I think I'm going to the readme.txt still upload as a text here. ;)

got the error found, I once downloaded from the hdt for all topic esp a file called "outfits" I've just found out and work times now.

German/deutsch

hab den fehler gefunden,ich hatte mal aus dem hdt for all topic eine esp file runtergeladen namens"outfits" die hab ich grade mal ausgemacht und jetzt funktionierts. :-/

got the error found, I once downloaded from the hdt for all topic esp a file called "outfits" I've just found out and work times now.

German/deutsch

hab den fehler gefunden,ich hatte mal aus dem hdt for all topic eine esp file runtergeladen namens"outfits" die hab ich grade mal ausgemacht und jetzt funktionierts. :-/

So, I have my own mods just downloaded (how sick).

From the esp I can not find anything. Still, good that it works.

German/Deutsch

Also, ich habe meine eigenen Mods gerade gedownloadet (wie krank).

Von der esp kann ich nichts finden. Trotzdem gut, dass es funktioniert.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/?p=581959 her in this post.

yes probably somehow must have been a conflict with the esp and with your mod.

You know as it is, I, every fault of mine,

It has nothing to do with my mod. one can also get lucky. :P

german/deutsch

Du weisst ja wie es ist, ich weise jede Schuld von mir.

Es hat nichts mit meinem Mod zu tun . man kann auch Glück haben. :P

yes already fits you makes no blame. I am just wondering because your hdt files were or are always good never had problems. So I thought times write here once he has maybe purely ne idea. and your clue whether I have actually deleted everything drew my attention.

German/Deutsch

ja passt schon dich trifft keinerlei schuld. ich hab mich halt gewundert weil deine hdt files waren bzw. sind immer gut hatte nie probleme. also dacht ich mal schreib hier mal rein vieleicht hat er ja ne idee. und dein hinweiß ob ich wirklich alles gelöscht habe hat mich aufmerksam gemacht.

p.s.: du könntest mir aber eventuell noch verraten wie ich den milk mod auf deutsch bekomme :D

Could anyone please make a nude fishnet skin texture for females? I've looked everywhere and found no results. It seems nobody like fishnets. o_O Oh, I'm requesting for something along the zone of CBBEv3, too. http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/206/20645.jpg

Of course i can do that for you.

But the question is: What to do with your question HDT?  :dodgy: 

If you want, send me your body.nif, your textures and tell me if you like light armor, heavy armor, just as clothes or however else you want it to be.

I can enchant them also what you want.

But in this thread, the question is probably misplaced.  ;) 

Send me or someone whom you trust, a PM and you'll get an answer.

Could anyone please make a nude fishnet skin texture for females? I've looked everywhere and found no results. It seems nobody like fishnets. o_O Oh, I'm requesting for something along the zone of CBBEv3, too. http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/206/20645.jpg

If you want, send me your body.nif, your textures and tell me if you like light armor, heavy armor, just as clothes or however else you want it to be.

No armor, just the skin. xD Thanks for the extra offer though. I've wondered if anyone here or on Nexus had this and haven't seen any of the community members create any skin with fishnets for the CBBEv3 yet. At least as the replacer like how I want it to look with the really detailed nude bits and the fishnet design for at least the legs up to the body, legs only, or maybe the full body with  the ripped fishnet textural design. Sorry to impose on you. :P

Edit: I use HDT, with my CBBE body, but I'm sure a skin retex isn't going to tinker with the physics I have for it right now to the very least. Do you still want the body file?

No armor, just the skin. xD Thanks for the extra offer though. I've wondered if anyone here or on Nexus had this and haven't seen any of the community members create any skin with fishnets for the CBBEv3 yet. At least as the replacer like how I want it to look with the really detailed nude bits and the fishnet design for at least the legs up to the body, legs only, or maybe the full body with  the ripped fishnet textural design. Sorry to impose on you. :P

Edit: I use HDT, with my CBBE body, but I'm sure a skin retex isn't going to tinker with the physics I have for it right now to the very least. Do you still want the body file?

It does not matter what body you are using. :P 

I use all Bodies. I have not adjusted my Texuren for this video

it was this oh about showing the effects of different bodies, and the differences between the bodies.

But I think I have said that this has nothing to do with HDT.

The textures of bodies, essentially the femalebody_1_msn. Dds and femalebody_1.dds have absolutely nothing to do with hdt.

As I said, my offer stands (PM): but the thread is the wrong place - how do you get it at all, so here to ask a question, no criticism, just curiosity

Love the armor / clothing in the video, could you add from what mods they are from to the FAQ please. Thank you.

The Black Armor is here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49350/?

The Pink/Violett Armor ist my retexture of DF_T20.

You can here download: https://mega.co.nz/#!zlBRSDrS!H8DgYGRS87iMwqoloT78klPN2p8i_wXmn9dZ5cTuz00

The armor with the hunky body is Lady Bat: I think this version: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

All others are my own bumbling attempts to create only with NifSkope, Gimp, CK and somewhat dirty fantasy, own mashups.  :)

Works really good. The only thing I notice is: When I walk and stop, the jiggling lasts for 3s and I'm currently using version 2. 1s would be perfect, I think. The effect is perfect, but the duration is a bit too much. It looks like in Dead or Alive Volleyball. :)

Thanks for your work.

(Antwort in Deutsch immer willkommen :P)

Hi, great mod! There's a conflict with the mod Skyrim Hair Physics Project , though: hair becomes static with this mod. Don't know if it is only for me...

Currently, and also in this mod, I put no priority on the Hair Mod. 

If it works, then it's great.

If not, I can not change it.

What is the reason for this, although I have a long time, the Hair Mod designated and treated as an absolute must.

The instability.

Even if the Hairmod works occurs phenomena that do not exist without the hair Mod.

The breasts remain standing up, or stay left ode right just stand etc.

To your question.

There are, in my knowledge after identical in Hairmod 2 or 3 hairstyles available, the HDT support physics.

You can try if the Firsur (or 2) before or after matches.

Otherwise, sorry.

I downloaded the stable HDT (10-24) , this mod (all in on 3.7) and Groovtama's XP32 skeleton.. It worked brilliantly.

I don't see my hair moving though (I don't know if this mod moves hair, maybe not?). Is there another mod/file that will work with this one?

Works really good. The only thing I notice is: When I walk and stop, the jiggling lasts for 3s and I'm currently using version 2. 1s would be perfect, I think. The effect is perfect, but the duration is a bit too much. It looks like in Dead or Alive Volleyball. :)

Thanks for your work.

(Antwort in Deutsch immer willkommen :P)

The duration of the jiggle is a compromise.

For animations as SexLab or Wood Chopping, for example, I want this effect.

Finally, it is a matter of taste.

You can customize to your own needs the XML with "Just for Fun".

Currently I have a version where the effect and the duration is reduced.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26050-lets-dance-is-jigglebounce-ok-to-upload-or-not/

German/Deutsch

Die Dauer des Wackeln ist ein Kompromiss.

Bei Animationen wie SexLab oder Holz hacken zum Beispiel, will ich diesen Effekt.

Letztlich ist Geschmackssache.

Man kann die XML mit "Just for Fun" an die eigenen Bedürfnisse anpassen.

Momentan habe ich eine Version, wo der Effekt und die Dauer reduziert sind.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26050-lets-dance-is-jigglebounce-ok-to-upload-or-not/

In your all in one version, collision is enabled only for hands or for the whole arm too?I am asking because i use pinup poser and dancing animations and when boobs are pressed by arms, they clip through them.