Not more available

"Is that so general, or only on Custom Races Females?"

It is general (I remember killing female bandits).

I take a look.

Hi clp2011, did you also get no havok object for females in your game? (I am just curious if it was only in my game or not.)

Sorry, I find the reason for it not.

Neither the load order of the esp, nor the Body Partition or keywords have been changed somewhat.

I have found that the object does not have female bandits with fur armor.

Female bandit with iron armor have the object.

I'm looking for reasons.

Edit:

I think I've found the reason. But is working somewhat. So please be patient.

Great to hear that you may have found the reason. I understand that it takes time to repair things, and that you have others things to do as well. So, I was just curious, but it is nice to know that there may be progress.

"Is that so general, or only on Custom Races Females?"

It is general (I remember killing female bandits).

I take a look.

Hi clp2011, did you also get no havok object for females in your game? (I am just curious if it was only in my game or not.)

Sorry, I find the reason for it not.

Neither the load order of the esp, nor the Body Partition or keywords have been changed somewhat.

I have found that the object does not have female bandits with fur armor.

Female bandit with iron armor have the object.

I'm looking for reasons.

Edit:

I think I've found the reason. But is working somewhat. So please be patient.

Great to hear that you may have found the reason. I understand that it takes time to repair things, and that you have others things to do as well. So, I was just curious, but it is nice to know that there may be progress.

A solution for you?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26835-hdt-breast-collision-with-3-adjustments-without-hdt-havok-object/

clp2011 said: "A solution for you?

http://www.loverslab...t-havok-object/ "

That is a creative solution!

I did a quick tryout of this download from xxsleepyxx in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26835-hdt-breast-collision-with-3-adjustments-without-hdt-havok-object/

That didn't give anybody a havok object, so it is not as simple as that.

I appreciate that you worked so hard to make this work. Thanks!

EDIT: I have to reinstall windows and skyrim and a lot of other things, so I can't help you with testing for a while.

EDIT: (reinstall doesn't go well, it seems I have to remove old bootloaders from UEFI.) However, from the experiences in

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26835-hdt-breast-collision-for-realy-all-armors-with-3-adjustments-without-hdt-havok-object/page-4

I can see that your solution is good and I think I can reproduce it (later).

After I test with many aspect, look like the best solution for me to get both TBBP and good looking pregnant body is used HDT all in one  with [skeleton] XP32 Maximum Skeleton [X.93ar41] with PSB CBBE (from my opinion PSB have a bit bigger belly and look more realistic when compare to TPSB but both body don't have any problem when i test with belly collision for HDT :P ). 

But if I use PSB as base body to converted another armor to have TBBP effect and have belly bone node, If just 6.0 scale both TPSB and PSB don't show any different but for 8.0 scale PSB look more realistic from my opinion ^_^, but both are good work anyway ^^/

PS. I post some picture from my lastest settings. (the curious one is this method could also use with Tera armor set but I can't check it in Nifskope but it still work when play game without any CTD problem or wired look lol)

If I load others hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (belly jiggling) and their hdt.xml that already set, this mod still work or I must set Nifstring again in Nifskope, sorry for really noob question for HDT object :blush: because I'm really new to use HDT, due to normally I just use BBP and TBBP without HDT add on.

The question you should ask to the author of your xml.

I do not even know if the hdt.xml is needed or not.

the one included in your all-in-one pack ,10-24 I think .

//Ah ,nevermind,I forgot to set "WaitBusyRenderer=true" .Thought it only needed if using HDT 9.28 or older  :/

Does it work now? Then that would have been my next try

If you are original xmps used, try this skeleton: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

If you use ENB: set the entry in your enb *** - ini. waitbustyrender = true  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Collision needs setting in xml files.  Default xml in 14-28 doesn't have collision information.

So if you want collision, use this mods or take xml that support collision from other thread.

Be alert that .dll in this mods are 10-24, quite old but stable one.

• 3 weeks later...

This "mod" has a problem with the Merilda Hair. If i put this, the merilda Hair doesnt work, with the original physics works fine, the havok object fine too.

The mod is for DLL 10:24 - so outdated for Merilda Hair.

A new Mod -compatible with Merilda is here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/866-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unp-and-cbbe/

And here a little Video: HDT Breast Physic + Merilda Hair

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1kozqx_big-thanks-yoo-for-this-great-hair-mod_videogames

I've been trying very hard to get collision working with Mod Organizer, but it just refuses to.  I've checked the object's mesh and it's NiStringExtraData entry is pointing to the defaultBBP.XML which is in the right location for my MO install, and HDT is working fine in all other ways, just not collision. I'm totally at a loss as to why it won't work. I've done some reading and I can't seem to find anybody else with my issue.

Anybody come across this themselves with MO and found a solution?

I've been trying very hard to get collision working with Mod Organizer, but it just refuses to.  I've checked the object's mesh and it's NiStringExtraData entry is pointing to the defaultBBP.XML which is in the right location for my MO install, and HDT is working fine in all other ways, just not collision. I'm totally at a loss as to why it won't work. I've done some reading and I can't seem to find anybody else with my issue.

Do you have the HDT Havok Object equipped - in inventar?

I've been using your mod since it was released and before that I used the original. I was a pretty early adopter of the collision idle and using it successfully  before the havok object came out, and I've never had a problem with either method  before I switched to Mod Organizer.

I've tried literally every possible combination of files, file locations and file paths and nothing will get it to work for me.I've just tried your newest file for 7b etc, followed your instructions for adding (not cut and pasting) the havok path to a head nif and pointing it to the xml,  I then tried via the brow, I've tried retaining the bbp.xml in MO's overwrite folder folder, I've tried making a copy of the bbp.xml, renaming it HDT.xml and then attempted to use the havok object....literally not one single method that's been documented on these support forums has ever worked for me.

Oh and just to be clear, I'm writing this from memory so if you see any suspicious typos of file names or whatever, believe me when I say I've been very accurate in using correct directory switches and file names. I've double and triple checked my accuracy following any one of the prescribed methods on these forums.

So clearly there's a common failure and it has to be something to do with MO's virtual directory, but I'm damned if I can work out what. At this point I've tried literally everything I can on my own over the last couple of weeks, and I've all but abandoned ever being able to successfully run collision with MO. It's driving me crazy. 

As a last effort, I was hoping that someone who has managed to get this working in Mod Organizer specifically would come to my aid and give me a literal blow by blow account of what they did to make it work. I don't need to have the principle explained, I have that worked out, I just need a step by step idiot guide to install, by a Mod Organizer user who has collision running. Then I can mimic what they did like a parrot and see if it works for me. 

just to add - everything else about HDT works well for me, it's literally just collision. 

I've been using your mod since it was released and before that I used the original. I was a pretty early adopter of the collision idle and using it successfully  before the havok object came out, and I've never had a problem with either method  before I switched to Mod Organizer.

I've tried literally every possible combination of files, file locations and file paths and nothing will get it to work for me.I've just tried your newest file for 7b etc, followed your instructions for adding (not cut and pasting) the havok path to a head nif and pointing it to the xml,  I then tried via the brow, I've tried retaining the bbp.xml in MO's overwrite folder folder, I've tried making a copy of the bbp.xml, renaming it HDT.xml and then attempted to use the havok object....literally not one single method that's been documented on these support forums has ever worked for me.

Oh and just to be clear, I'm writing this from memory so if you see any suspicious typos of file names or whatever, believe me when I say I've been very accurate in using correct directory switches and file names. I've double and triple checked my accuracy following any one of the prescribed methods on these forums.

So clearly there's a common failure and it has to be something to do with MO's virtual directory, but I'm damned if I can work out what. At this point I've tried literally everything I can on my own over the last couple of weeks, and I've all but abandoned ever being able to successfully run collision with MO. It's driving me crazy. 

As a last effort, I was hoping that someone who has managed to get this working in Mod Organizer specifically would come to my aid and give me a literal blow by blow account of what they did to make it work. I don't need to have the principle explained, I have that worked out, I just need a step by step idiot guide to install, by a Mod Organizer user who has collision running. Then I can mimic what they did like a parrot and see if it works for me. 

just to add - everything else about HDT works well for me, it's literally just collision. 

I think the best place for questions on MO is Monsto.
I know no one who is familiar with it better.

I think the best place for questions on MO is Monsto.
I know no one who is familiar with it better.

Edited: (bad tempered and bitchy response deleted.)

Thanks for the tip. Just wish you'd said that in your first response and saved me the bother of doing a big detailed write up and then passing me off anyway. Whatever bro. Peace.