View File

HDT 1.5 is still unsupported and 'unnoficial' (It hasn't been tested in-game). I only uploaded it because I used it as a reference for making a guide.

Read changelog for changes.

HDT Body has officially reached it's end of support.

For my newest work that is current please use following thread:

Project Citrus

For those of you who have updated to Groovtama's newest Alpha skeleton, please use the similar HDT enabled body contained in CT77's Nexus armour downloads. It's based off of this mod but with the breasts setup to work with Groovtama's Alpha skeleton.

Thanks for the support!

Purpose:

With the advent of BodySlide 2/ Outfit Studio becoming more popular modders are finding that they must tear themselves between adding FULL TBBP weighting vs. zecoron's PSB Body weights.

The TPSB/HDT body is created out of the frustration of not being able to have the best of BOTH worlds!

What is TPSB HDT Body?:

TPSB = Tender Pregnant Scaled Body

It's a moniker I came up with to describe FULL TBBP enabled bodies that also have the Belly weight paint from the original PSB body mod.

The body is out there only for those who want to have TBBP animations AND Pregnancy at the same time.

HDT Body = A fully optimized weight system for (hopefully) any BodyType to take maximum advantage of HDT physics effect. Contains legacy support for TBBP and PSB as well.

Features:

- 1 standard body to use to copy bone weights from in OS conversion

- Cleaned weighting for maximum HDT compatability

- Increased compatibility with Outfit Conversions (Use of Lock Seams is minimized)

- Customized HDT effects. Read this thread for more info.

- Future Expandable (Read FAQ)

Requirements/Recommendations:

1. Groovtama's XPMS Extended

2. HydrogensaysHDT's Physics Extensions (Latest or Stable)

File Descriptions:

Unclean TPSB:

Confirmed working with no seams. Has been successfully developed by Lother who has also made outfit conversions with them. Weights are 'unclean' BodySlide Enabled

TPSB CBBE BodySlide v1.1:

Full standard TBBP + PSB Body, included with an optional Pubes mesh Based on the Hairy Vaginas of Skyrim mod. Useful for those who do not use HDT

HDT Body 1.4:

A MUCH improved body weighted specifically for use with HDT effects.

It is now safe for OS users to convert armors using this body (and is highly encouraged)

- Even cleaner weights to allow more future HDT expansions/(possibly) better standard animation support

- Butt Weights Re-Cleaned so as to allow HDT jiggle without losing your hip shape (for those of you with wide hips)

- Breasts Weights Updated so as to allow for smoother HDT collision as well as Bounce

- Breast01 Weights updated to give a better 'subtle' top heavy Boob Jiggle

- Slight Shoulder weight tweaks to help with transitions from walk/running animations to custom idle animations (not perfected)

- Belly weights left untouched, after countess HDT testing I simply could not make 'better' weighting for the belly. The weighting is carefully balanced so it caters

to the need of normal users who choose not be pregnant but still retain HDT effects and effects for Pregnant Jiggle. If you can come up with better weighting let me

know and I'll be happy to upload it as an optional or if it has overall better effects for both spectrums, I'll update the main file with it.

1/29/14

- Added 3 New Bodies with 3-D PUBES AND LABIA MESHES!

- FIXED a few slight weight adjustments to shoulders (needs more work to be perfect)

- Integrated 5 NEW SLIDERS! They'll mimic 7Base Thighs/Calfs/Breasts and ADM LowerBody/Thighs/Calfs

1/31/14

- Changed Belly weighting to be more 'realistic'

- Changed Breast weighting for better HDT effects and for better skeleton node scaling support.

- Improved the 'synergy' of my new sliders with current sliders.

- Improved butt and breast node scaling

2/2/14

- Reverted Belly weights back to Vioxsis original belly weights (After many tests/tweaks I simply could not get better working weights for HDT and scaling)

- BodySlide weight changes are finalized. This version is now safe for OS use to convert armors.

- Breast Scaling works fine as long as you ONLY scale the Breast Weights, DO NOT SCALE BREAST01 WEIGHTS!

- Included my custom sliders, re-fixed to be more compatible with current sliders (again)

- Added 5 new sliders based off of the ZGGB Body (Please Thank Vioxsis for the hard work, took 4 Hours to make!!!)

- Any versions after this version will only contain alternative Bodies (such as more pubes/labia options) or more sliders (very rare for now) or Bugfixes

- While the current weights are finalized, I will be open to change ONLY the butt weights and only ADD future weights (All this will also only happen when OS is updated again)

2/6/14

- Changed the Config.xml file to have my new sliders put under the advanced tab to make them more 'noticeable' (Thanks to Tase for idea!)

- Added ZGGB conversion references (Again only possible due to Vioxsis)

- Added Fixed 7Base Conversion References (Full credit to Cell and thanks for 'releasing' them early to us here on LL!)

- Added CHSBHC/Adec Conversion References! (Let me know if you want me to rip any 'parts' from them to add as sliders for CBBE Body) Thanks cell!

- Halted Conversions and such to work on my new project!

2/9/14

- Added 3 New Sliders court (Courtesy of PsychoMachina and his Venus Body Mod)

- Implemented RaceMenu tattoos fix for Labia meshes

- Added BETA Nipple Piercing Reference for conversions (Needs alignment testing in game a bit) - Major Thanks to Vioxsis again!

- Fixed Config.xml file for the Bone issue in OS.

2/10/14

- Fixed the Nipple Piercing Conversion Reference, they work correctly now.

- Added an optional box.nif for the nipple piercing conversions for the 'original' HDT weighting.

- [bUG] Labia + Racemenu Tattoos still do not work together, will have to ask expired and see if he can offer some guidance. Low priority for now.

3/1/14

- Completely redesigned end user package made exclusively by stuffed_bunny!

- The package is now a LOT smaller to download and includes many neat new optional zap sliders

- It includes a BUNCH of new 'conversion references' for both CBBE and 7BaseBombshell!

- Removed 'Modder' stuff like Piercing Conversion Packages and other unnecessary extra's

- HIGHLY SUGGESTED to download if all you'll be doing is making Bodies and not converting outfits to it! (AKA: End User Friendly)

- Probably missing a few other important details, if I am let me know :)

- Outfit Modder's: Please stay on v1.3 until a seperate modder's package is made for update 1.4. Thank you for your patience!

7Base Bombshell BETA v.4: (On Hold)

Installation: Place .nifs in your "Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets"

Features:

- Re-Done from almost scratch

- Smoothened Belly Weights

- Fixed Breast/Butt weights

- Added Weight Slider support

- Cleaned EVERY weight

- Improved butt and breast weighting for skeletal node scaling

To-Do's:

- User testing/feedback

- Fix butt weights for skeleton node scaling

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HDT Weight Patch for ChronoTrigger77's Remodeled Armor Patch v1:

REQUIRES: ChronoTrigger77's Remodeled Armor for CBBE BodySlide

XPMS based skeleton.

Installation:

1. Copy folders into "Data/CalienteTools/ShapeData"

2. Overwrite if needed.

Notes:

There might be some slight issues using some HDT files. Will be fixed in future.

Panty Zap Sliders ARE THE ONLY WORKING ZAP SLIDERS, this MAY be fixed.

Does not contain my custom 7Base thigh,breast or calf sliders. Depending on my motivation I may or may not add this.

Permissions:

Ask ChronoTrigger77 on nexus if you wish to use/edit/re-distribute these files.

Conversions not working in BodySlide: The meshes for these are 100% correct, however due to some zap slider incompatibilities, BodySlide will not run through them correctly. I will see about a possible patch. Will take some time as I experiment to find the most efficient way to fix.

- Elven Light

- Draugr

- Dark Brotherhood

- Nocturnal

- Savior's Hide

- Nordic Carved

- Skaal

Credits:

gerra6 - Creator of Mesh Rigger, a VERY easy to use program to transfer weights between meshes

ChronoTrigger77 - For his hard working on making the sliders PERFECT!

DISCLAIMER: THIS BODY IS ALREADY SETUP WITH .NIF COLLISION DATA POINTED TO "DATA/SKSE/Plugins/hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ:

Q. Will the bodies presented here only be for CBBE?

A. Hopefully not, I created this page to help link all the requests out there for other BodyTypes as well.

Q. What's the difference between this and PSB, doesn't it already have TBBP compatability?

A. Yes, it has TBBP Compatability but BBP bounce, the author intentionally left out the Breast01 weights for fear of surpassing the 4 weights per vertex problem.

Q. If I make an Outfit Conversion using these bodies, will I see pregnant ladies/do I need a pregnancy mod?

A. NO, the whole point of this body is so that you can make the conversion with this body and then share with everyone without having to worry for requests such as making a dedicated TBBP one or PSB one...

Q. What do you mean by 'clean' weights?

A. Most of the body meshes you see even now have weird weight paints, for instance some CBBE meshes (including Dragonfly's TBBP mesh) has a R Calf Bone weight with the entire L Calf Bone weight applied to it (albeit the weight is tiny so it goes unnoticeable in game) see pic below for example:

R_Calf_Error.jpg

Q. What do you mean by expandable?

A. As modders get more and more creative, they may begin to add more bone weights to the body to achieve greater effects. Using TPSB body's those modders can safely copy 'cleaned' bone weights that have been tested and focus on adding the new bone weights without removing past features.

Ex: The vag bone weights are still unused, but will most definitely be used when modders come up with a vag mesh that opens and closes when something is inserted.

Ex 2: With the cleaned weighting it may be possible to add Thigh + Arm jiggle as well without violating the 4 weights per vertex bone.

If you would like to help/contribute to this effort just post back on this thread or PM me :)

If you've got a file that you think should end up here, send it and be sure to attach credits for everyone who worked on it!

HDT Extension Page

HDT extension's are also a WIP.

Belly Jiggle Added, check the page for instructions/download!

Page To-Do's:

- Clean up Page

- Add more info into FAQ

- Color/Highlight important info

- Make credit links to everyone's work/relevant posts

Credits:

stuffed_bunny - For singlehandedly making update 1.4!

Vioxsis - Creating the weighted mesh.

zecoron - Creator of Original PSB body

Dragonfly - Creator of TBBP

Caliente / Cell - Team that brought us BodySlide2 and Outfit Studio

Lother - for making the unclean TPSB files and some early outfit conversions on it

DeathMaw - Help on testing TPSB body

DorkDiva - Pubes mesh for v1.1

ACanOfWin - Help testing 7Base Body

PsychoMachina - Creating Some of the New Sliders

tase - Giving me the idea for 'Advanced Sliders'

blabba - Some dude who put together everyone else's great work with some tweaks of his own.

LoversLab - For the awesome community :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/19/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Physics extensions
  • Special Edition Compatible

great, I'll just add any HDT findings here, <this post> I'm pretty certain weight-paint is an important part of HDT working properly.

from This Post:

da bounce

10lb butt:

post-120695-0-73997100-1390143709_thumb.gifpost-120695-0-09864100-1390143740_thumb.gif

7lb butt:

post-120695-0-28737500-1390143759_thumb.gifpost-120695-0-91014500-1390143791_thumb.gif

... quick edits using JFF app, modifying butt parameters, 

post-120695-0-46767100-1390145606_thumb.jpg

post-120695-0-70675400-1390145615_thumb.jpg

post-120695-0-67857800-1390145626_thumb.jpg

post-120695-0-39075300-1390145631_thumb.jpg

edit, 7lb butt should probably have 3.0 mass per glute.

well, I just quickly explored the HDT JFF app for an evening, and only modified butt parameters, so don't quote me, but these are some observations:

up/down, left/right, back/forward limits are "Linear Limits" you have to visualize xyz scale/axis, both positive and negitive, for each glute [or breast] ie, want the left glute to bounce higher? scale up 'linear max limit' in 'Z' axis. Linear Min Limits need to be negative for the bounce to go below the at-rest position. Y axis is  forwards(+) backwards(-) and X axis side(rt +) to side(lft -); notice the gifs above where the butt flaps back and forth [side to side], that's x axis per glute.

Angular Limits are just the 'jello' effect, or wobbly-ness of an axis (axis of a bone mass where xyz stays relative to gravity). Use sparingly. With Angular the axis no longer moves only Linear but also deflects into other axis. [or maybe explore motor 'dampeners', 'springs' to tame]

Joints seems to move a virtual/pseudo joint of bone around in the xyz, relative to skeleton/unpainted mesh, so you can fix saggy-butt or give your pc a butt lift if needed. Torpedo Tits anyone? Or, constraints lifting too high and need to relax the mesh? Works both in the (-) and (+). I found it helpful when constraints were messing with the mesh form, causing collapses, sag etc... note, the x axis needs to be opposite from left glute to right glute to maintain symmetry (- left) (+ right) (remember the Cartesian Coordinates x,y,z).  

Rigid Body has a few things I found useful:

• 'friction' seems to create 'drag' when moving the pc around, too much and you get 'exploding mesh'
  • 'gravity' seems best to leave at 1, but... 
  • 'time factor' slows down the madness, or jiggly-ness, helps to tame 'exploding mesh'
  • 'mass' gives weight to the mesh, a higher weight moves around  in gravity or momentum more fully
  • 'Inertia Tensor', tighten the movement, lessens the 'bouncy' effect of mass, stiffens the flesh, though a lot of mass will move, it just wont jiggle/wobble as much with higher tensor. Tensors need to stay balanced to mass or butt explodes. 
  •  'center of mass' just moves the location of effects, if you have a CBBE custom mesh, with the butt really high move the center of mass a bit, or if you want an elliptical oscillation to an effect here seems to be the place to do it.

some tricks,

• only do one side so you can compare the effects to the other side
  • use the ~ key to compare your default mesh position to HDT position (varies whether using female_skeleton.hkx)
  • alt-tab out to change parameters, then save file being edited in skse/plugins folder of MO/mods or skyrim/data directory, alt-tab back in, coc to new cell and check stuff. 
  • 'Go Big', small adjustments in movement with HDT seem to vibrate rather than jiggle, go big. It also help you figure out what something does. Motor Damper/Spring adjustments may allow for smaller movements without vibration effect.
  • with right parameters you can actually make the mesh look like it is 'flexing a muscle', the above gifs from side view look as if the pc is flexing their glute muscles when needed to walk/run -- cool effect. 
  • Consider repainting the Mesh Weights in bodyslide2 to refine and clean up transitions between fleshy and stiff mesh. 

I've still a few things to figure out, but that's about all I got for now.

here's current modify [15/1/14]: hdtPhysicsExtensions 12_29 Butt Bounce.7z [breasts are default 12_29, butt modified]

edit: I'm using enb with WaitBusyRenderer=false, mileage will vary, depending on mesh, system specs etc. Not using HDT Object or collision, as it currently 'disappears' npc on my rig, and causes 'infinity tits'. And I'm hoping the whole kit is consolidated into a single skeleton.nif, dll, xml (or even better a mesh.nif with collision spheres per vertex-pc or NiNod-npc to scale with bodyslide2). Though imagine the 'butt slap' animations you'll be able to create with collision on butt.

Huzzah!

Thanks to Vioxsis, the final version for CBBE Bodyslide is uploaded and ready to be used to mod other BodyTypes/Outfits!

You now have no excuse for making an outfit mesh TBBP/HDT compatible along with PSB enabled!

Feel free to copy the weights to your own BodyType, and if it's good/clean feel free to post here and I'll upload it to main post and add credits!

Hey there, I just wanted to give some feedback.

After some time fighting skeletons and bodies I managed to get a body with tbbp and belly grouth, I will CTD each time i walked into a cell with an NPC using the pregnant body, the problem was that tbbp module was overwriting xp32 skeleton, reinstalling xp32 and then tbbp and skiping overwriting the mod files when asked fixed the problem.

So then I got that out of the way and started trying TPSB Final, so far so good, im using it for as many NPCs I can, most of my 20 some followers have it now, went through their mod folders and replacing femalebody_0 and 1 with a custom body made with TPSB, just the base CBBE but with less boobs, now all my girls have bouncy boobs and their belly grows when pregnant.

I am using it with Hentai Pregnacy, the belly is set to grow up to 2 in the hentai config so there are no huge bellies but it is a cute belly.

One thing i noticed and I am not sure if it is TPSB or one of the many mods I have installed, is that there are slight gaps in the ankles and wrists, but this are only noticable from a few steps away, when getting closer the gaps disapear, might be something related to the graphics configuration, cant tell.

Here is a picture of one of my girls, I may mess with the undies in OutfitStudio to try to make them fit the belly.

post-321141-0-51719400-1390330764_thumb.jpg

I am wondering if there is a way to config the bounce or if it is set in tbbp? with full breasts the effect is really good but with small breasts it is a bit too much thought.

Anyway, keep up with the good work, I will keep spreading my seed and see how it goes ;)

sweet thanks for the feedback!

As for gap issue I''ll have to get back to you on that I've never noticed any as well as some other testers. but I'll definitely double check.

As for bounce config, you may most certainly change the weights if you know any 3-D tools, unfortunately editing body weights in outfit studio will cause errors.

Alternative and much easier way if you are a 3-D inept like me is to use HDT extensions and customize it. I will of course be happy to provide a 'subtler' breast and butt hdt file, but it will take some time as I also have other projects to do.

However, if you need any help customizing hdt you can always pm or post in the HDT subforums.

Also, if you do indeed make any conversions for the weights of this Body please send me a link I'd be happy to add to main post and give credit ;)

Well, yet again i figured something was wrong with my setup, it turns out i had TBBP and HDT, both enabled. At some point I wanted to try HDT and it just stayed there, then TBBP just added to it its animations, that was the cause of the extra jiggling.

So i uninstalled tbbp when i figured that may be the cause of that extra waving, but before figuring that I actually went on and looked into HDT forums, cool stuff, I got my hands on Just For Fun and messed around with the XML until i made something that looked better for me, then when I finnaly disabled TBBP it was way much better.

I am not really sure how HTD looked before as I had TBBP too, but here is the XML for HDT, added some mass to the breasts and moved the center of mass, also changed some other params but in all i like the results, later I may get into booty tweaking, its been a long day of titty testing :P

BTW, I may need to ask this in the HTD forums, but do you know why the prebreast bone is set as keyframed animation and not as spherical phisics? If I change the type it just CTDs and im wondering what part of the breast that bone handles.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Cool stuff, I have a few questions though:

By disabling TBBP do you mean getting rid of animations?

Also what body weights did you test your xml on?

The above posted TPSB body?

Now to answer your questions:

For the pre-bones short answer here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25483-customize-xml-parameters-and-editing/?p=651547

Slightly more detailed:

The pre-breast bones (as well as pre-butt) bones are actual nodes in your skeleton that are not really animated anymore and so are not weight painted on any body mesh, they keep the inertia object 'breasts' anchored so that the inertia object does not fall or collapse into the body. If you turned that anchor points into inertia object without adding constraints as well then your in for a bad day...

If you want more breast customization though or try for a more subtler TBBP HDT version (or TPSB version for that matter) try the HDT for TPSB bodies page in the OP and download the TBBPBreast01 file from the downloads, you can try messing with the parameters of that or you can combine those parameters with your own and try creating some cooler more custom effect.

Hint: You can have more than 2 JFF programs running side by side

Hint 2: For higher precision values try a manual edit. as JFF tends to round some parameter numbers (Only do this if you know exactly what your doing though)

Keep up the good work! Unfortunately my computer is crashed right now otherwise I would test it :(

Let me know if you wanna join our little PM group for testing HDT's and sharing ideas of similar stuffs.

Yes, disabling TBBP as in remove the animations from The TBBP animations of Dragonfly, I got other mods for better female animations than vanila

Those animations that have BBP or so will mess the HDT phisics, they ahve an actual animation playing on the bones at the same time as HDt does its magic thought, so no animated boobs or booty mods, tryed xp32 victoria walk animation but it has BBP so the butts will get flat and weird when they walk.

As for the body yes, I am using TPSB for all my npcs, quite a few so I have plenty of test subjects, just walking into one of my houses means from 4 to 8 girls walking around for me to check dif sizes and so.

I may check on other HDT XMLs later to see if some of them fits my likes better, was tryin My Body Is Not Jell-O while I was messing with JFF but with TBBP animations installed I couldnt see much change.

And thanks for the invite, I may just keep trying stuff and if I get to actually make something interesting get back to you to get in touch with the HDT hardcore ppl ;)

Hey I tried out your body and it works great for the most part.

A couple of issues however:

I checked out my resultant body that I made from bodyslide and noticed unusual holes in the weightpainting on the breasts... check it out in outfit studio.

Can you extend the belly weightpainting a bit higher on the stomach? Currently my belly looks a bit torpedoish, and there is a gap of flat stomach between the belly and the boobs. (My boobs aren't small either, and yes I have bigbelly set to 50%).

Hey I tried out your body and it works great for the most part.

A couple of issues however:

I checked out my resultant body that I made from bodyslide and noticed unusual holes in the weightpainting on the breasts... check it out in outfit studio.

Can you extend the belly weightpainting a bit higher on the stomach? Currently my belly looks a bit torpedoish, and there is a gap of flat stomach between the belly and the boobs. (My boobs aren't small either, and yes I have bigbelly set to 50%).

Hmm are you referring to the unusual holes in the breast01 weight paints?

If so, they were actual a part of the original weight paints, and that hole was left there because the clavicle was painted on that hole patch.

I'll see about needing to fix it if needed after I do some more HDT experimentation.

Unfortunately changing weights isn't as easy as you might think. (and not correctly doable currently in Outfit Studio)

Could you maybe take a screenshot of what you mean by torpedoish?

I understand how pregnancy looks is completely subjective, but I did the Belly weight painting to try and stay as true as possible to the original PSB weighting.

Changing the weights is somewhat of a task, so that is why I am hesitant to change it. (This thing is born of about 20 different variations I could come up with..)

It also means that all Outfit Studio conversion would have to update their weight paints as well. But I am more than willing to do so if it warrants a change for better HDT effects or for cleaner/compatibility with other weighting

Ok, glad to know that the holes in the breast weightpainting were intentional.

I will edit this post with a screenshot of what I mean about torpedo belly when I get the chance.

EDIT: OK here you go. Ignore the schlong, I just made this character quickly to test the pregnancy. Notice the flat space in between the boobs and the belly bulge? It would be good if the belly was more gradual.

Ok, glad to know that the holes in the breast weightpainting were intentional.

I will edit this post with a screenshot of what I mean about torpedo belly when I get the chance.

EDIT: OK here you go. Ignore the schlong, I just made this character quickly to test the pregnancy. Notice the flat space in between the boobs and the belly bulge? It would be good if the belly was more gradual.

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.bmp

O.o I see.

I personally thought that was how pregnancy looks, I guess I am naive about such things?

Well Now that I've gotten 3DSMax (Blender is a big headache to me...) I'll try and see what I can come up with.

But for now I'll work on improving teh 7Base conversion I got going on and try to think up  of ways I can make 7Base BodySlide sliders without all the hassle xD.

O.o I see.

I personally thought that was how pregnancy looks, I guess I am naive about such things?

Well Now that I've gotten 3DSMax (Blender is a big headache to me...) I'll try and see what I can come up with.

But for now I'll work on improving teh 7Base conversion I got going on and try to think up  of ways I can make 7Base BodySlide sliders without all the hassle xD.

Here is a picture of a woman who is 6 months pregnant.

Notice how the belly bulge starts directly underneath the breasts and gradually comes outward until the lower stomach, where it sharply turns in again.

post-2880-0-17275200-1390448454_thumb.jpg

Not that I'm trying to flame your work or anything, it just looks a little weird with any scale over 4.

Now to answer your questions:

For the pre-bones short answer here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25483-customize-xml-parameters-and-editing/?p=651547

Slightly more detailed:

The pre-breast bones (as well as pre-butt) bones are actual nodes in your skeleton that are not really animated anymore and so are not weight painted on any body mesh, they keep the inertia object 'breasts' anchored so that the inertia object does not fall or collapse into the body. If you turned that anchor points into inertia object without adding constraints as well then your in for a bad day...

I figured what XP32 skeleton looks like, now im trying to find a way to modify dragonfly animation to remove the breasts bones animations, this screenshot is of the skeleton with the dragonfly walking animation, with the animation playing can clearly see how the breasts bones move with it.

post-321141-0-72913200-1390451171_thumb.jpg

O.o, nice

First of all congrats on knowing way more about 3-D editing and animation than me. I'm still learning the import export stuff xD

Now am just wondering but why specifically are you trying to remove the breast bones?

Also have you checked out the new skeleton rig? It completely smoothens out the HDT effects.

Groovtama's HDT Skeleton

O.o, nice

First of all congrats on knowing way more about 3-D editing and animation than me. I'm still learning the import export stuff xD

Now am just wondering but why specifically are you trying to remove the breast bones?

Also have you checked out the new skeleton rig? It completely smoothens out the HDT effects.

Groovtama's HDT Skeleton

Well, actually i dont know a thing about 3d modeling, just stumbled upon this Havok Anarchy Project suit and started messing with it until i figured how to load the skeleton and the animation. It works with native hkx and nif files, so far that is what i got to view, it loads meshes but i coudnt figure how to load them. This anarchy project is a free version of the engine used for Skyrim, even has the same data folders like character assets and so on, but there is a lot of stuff in the suit, hard to figure what does what.

As for why I want to remove the animations from the breasts in dragonfly, it is because they merge with the HDT effect, so basically you have 2 sets of jigging playing at once on the breasts, HDT moves the bones dynamicaly and dragonfly acording to a preset animation.

Well, actually i dont know a thing about 3d modeling, just stumbled upon this Havok Anarchy Project suit and started messing with it until i figured how to load the skeleton and the animation. It works with native hkx and nif files, so far that is what i got to view, it loads meshes but i coudnt figure how to load them. This anarchy project is a free version of the engine used for Skyrim, even has the same data folders like character assets and so on, but there is a lot of stuff in the suit, hard to figure what does what.

As for why I want to remove the animations from the breasts in dragonfly, it is because they merge with the HDT effect, so basically you have 2 sets of jigging playing at once on the breasts, HDT moves the bones dynamicaly and dragonfly acording to a preset animation.

Holy crap, you sir have made my day!

Now I can go try playing around with that and see if I can get collision parameters setup right!!

Also, sorry to burst it ya, but groovtama beat you to that feature. His new file in the link I posted does what you stated already. So no more deleting skeletonfemale.hkx.

He also stated that he may be willing to add a Pre-Belly node to a skeleton file to allow me to test with HDT belly jiggle :)

Well, I think groovtama work is a diferent thing of what I want to acomplish, see, his file is an skeleton, i dont want to mod a skelly, I want to mod the animation of dragonfly so it can be used with HDT, independently of whatever skelly you use as long as it has the bones for the breasts, and yup, I like dragonfly animations that much, my girls look good with those animations.

So maybe to clarify i just got this screenshoots of dragonfly running animation with the breasts bones highlighted, you can see how they change position the same as a leg or arm would do, so when you add to that HDT it just mixes both the animation and the dynamics.

PS: maybe I should take this to the HDT forum thought.

post-321141-0-46489700-1390454488_thumb.jpg

post-321141-0-37411800-1390454500_thumb.jpg

O.o I see, but what Groovtama edited was not the skeleton in this case.

He actually edited the femalebody.hkx specifically for HDT use by removing the breast bones you talked about so that they no longer fight during TBBP animations.

I am currently using TBBP animations with HDT and groovtama's femalbody.nif (rig map) and have perfectly jiggling breasts!

I urge you to consider trying his file out, as there is no need to re-invent the wheel. You could then maybe pursue another interest to also help further along the HDT community.

Of course if you find Groovtama's fix to be unsatisfactory in any way please do continue with your own work, more options is better :).

And yes, Please start a new topic about this wonderful tool/project you have found it will be a great help to others :). (I just am in the midst of downloading it)

Ok, so I did as you sugested and gave the modified skelly a shoot, got dragonfly animations back and it works just great without the extra jiggling from the animations, only HDT now.

Well, I guess I will keep on looking on this anarchy suit, maybe get something usefull out of it.

Here a screenshoot of all the setup, Dragonfly animations, HDT, TPSB, XP32 Extended and Hentai Pregnacy.

post-321141-0-61023700-1390459804_thumb.jpg

hi. I'm new here.

I tried the HDT - TPSB that you promote and it's great. love it

1st try and goes well but, i got some problem.

the problem:

1. went do the sexlab action (every animated action), the female stomach (and only on the center of the stomach) node are distorted (maybe only 1 or few because, the distortion shape is pointy) 

2. for pregnant mod i try every mod but the result is 0. my char cannot get the belly pregnant shape. i already follow all instruction about deleting the skeleton.hkx and skeleton_female.hkx, but still cannot see the result. i use CBBE body which has installed Bodyslide2 ->TPSB, but still the result same (no pregnant)

===>  PS: for the breast works well. got big like the preg mod MCM custom did but only the belly got the prob

please help for these one.

tthank you and keep the mod grows   d (^_^) b  "double thumbs up"

hi. I'm new here.

I tried the HDT - TPSB that you promote and it's great. love it

1st try and goes well but, i got some problem.

the problem:

1. went do the sexlab action (every animated action), the female stomach (and only on the center of the stomach) node are distorted (maybe only 1 or few because, the distortion shape is pointy) 

2. for pregnant mod i try every mod but the result is 0. my char cannot get the belly pregnant shape. i already follow all instruction about deleting the skeleton.hkx and skeleton_female.hkx, but still cannot see the result. i use CBBE body which has installed Bodyslide2 ->TPSB, but still the result same (no pregnant)

===>  PS: for the breast works well. got big like the preg mod MCM custom did but only the belly got the prob

please help for these one.

tthank you and keep the mod grows   d ( ^_^) b  "double thumbs up"

Haha ty for positive feedback :)

I am unsure about your belly issues though?

Might I suggest you retry this body with the available skeleton below, please follow it's install directions (I will update the OP to reflect this down below):

Groovtama's XP32 Maximum skeleton for HDT

If you still get problems please repost here under the conditions you get the problems and if possible, some pictures.