HDT Body Customized Bounce Kit - BETA Belly Support

Not sure if it's just me, but I noticed that the belly goes all wacky (similar to the early HDT builds before the anti-jittery functions were put into place). So the belly movement decay is a lot longer than the breast/butt in comparison, and will jump out of place very quickly when transitioning into a menu animation (like smithing, alchemy, etc.). Just thought I'd give a heads up!

Note: I also modified my skeleton and .xml files to match those in the belly bounce kit, omitting the dynamic collision info since that looks weird on the body mesh I currently have. This resulted in the crazy belly (but by the default setup, the physics seem to go crazy anyway... jello everywhere!).

And as a side note, if this turns over well, I would say adding extra nodes to the thighs and knees for constraints and allowing the "NPC Thigh" to jiggle would be a good addition to test. Not sure if it would screw up the leg chain since I am unsure how having two constraints for each thigh would work (one at the knee, one at the thigh itself). Actually, thinking about it, it's probably not ideal since the parenting would be screwed up--instead, keeping "NPC Thigh" as a constraint and create a new node nested under that to control the jiggliness. If so, every mesh file you want to see that jiggle with has to match that particular node's name (renaming in .nifskope)--that'll retain the animation values for the thighs and allow jiggle for it. Bleh, anyway, I'm rambling...

Keep up the great job!

@jacques00  hehehe thanks for the feedback and idea

Thigh and arm jiggle is still only in idea form (I'll try to implement it after I've done some progress on my other projects, as well as achieving the perfect values for belly jiggle + collision)

I'll keep your thoughts in mind though!

Just a little heads up, but the test video says 403 forbidden for me. Dunno why as other video's seem to work fine on dailymotion.

I just clicked the link and it loaded fine for me?

Regardless, I re-copied the link, let me know if it works for you now.

All right, my bad, it seems dailymotion doesn't like explicit sexual acts in a video game.

I changed the video to an older different video showing the effects in idle. (Not a very good video, but it'll have to do for now)

When I get time/finish some updates and tweaks I'll make a new proper video (no explicit sexual acts this time lol)

Sorry for the inconvenience >.<

Hmm,

This file is quite old but you should definitely get butt jiggle if you use any TBBP enabled body.

This file in particular will be optimized for the bodies posted in this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25750-hdt-body-cbbe-bodyslide-7base-bombshell/

(Don't download the body above yet, I have a major update for the body ready to be uploaded in another 20 mins or so.)

Also after that body has been updated I'll be doing some cleaning on this page and post a newer/more improved hdt (may or may not get published today)

Hmm,

This file is quite old but you should definitely get butt jiggle if you use any TBBP enabled body.

This file in particular will be optimized for the bodies posted in this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25750-hdt-body-cbbe-bodyslide-7base-bombshell/

(Don't download the body above yet, I have a major update for the body ready to be uploaded in another 20 mins or so.)

Also after that body has been updated I'll be doing some cleaning on this page and post a newer/more improved hdt (may or may not get published today)

The file is not old, the file is simply.  ;)

Lol, none taken that was just some random test bod for me to check I did a good job on the extreme values for the sliders (breasts were like 300% or something ridiculous)

And yes, belly jiggle will work on belly weighted chsbhc-v3t (mut have belly weights though! and uses groovtama skeleton!)

Just keep in mind that the published belly jiggle is very awkward and not quite polished ;)

Lol, none taken that was just some random test bod for me to check I did a good job on the extreme values for the sliders (breasts were like 300% or something ridiculous)

And yes, belly jiggle will work on belly weighted chsbhc-v3t (mut have belly weights though! and uses groovtama skeleton!)

Just keep in mind that the published belly jiggle is very awkward and not quite polished ;)

Most mods us XPMS skeleton. Will belly jiggle eventually for with this skeleton?

Most mods us XPMS skeleton. Will belly jiggle eventually for with this skeleton?

Groovtama's XPMSE > xp32's XPMS

Why?

Because it IS xp32's XPMS skeleton with ADDED features and fixes.

Honestly, I see no reason why you would not want to UPGRADE to Groovtama's skeleton :angry: 

As for official xp32 XPMS skeleton getting this feature, I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't really plan on asking xp32 to add the feature. I don't really 'like' the nexus forum system and try to stay away from it as far as possible. Though I do understand that it is a 'necessary evil' if you want to popularise a mod. At one point I was seriously debating posting this body mod at the Nexus just so modders/users could at least make conversions for it more readily with the new sliders and 'improved' weighting. But I've decided permissions collecting is not that fun :(.

I have though received permission from relevant mod authors/contributors to release the custom sliders onto the nexus, which I fully plan on doing. However, due to my heavy dislike of nexus forum/format I will not provide support there and will only release it so that it may hopefully help promote the CBBE Body and stop those silly debates about not being able to get the same look as UNP and it's derivatives. As well as a very faint hope of mine that all bodies will be merged into the ONE and we will all use BodySlide to form our bodies for the future of Skyrim (seriously not that difficult)

Also, the only legitimate reason against CBBE body is the low vertex count which will eventually get fixed and with it so will all the sliders.

P.S. sorry for slightly off-topic post/rant I just wanted to express my hopes xD

Groovtama's XPMSE > xp32's XPMS

Why?

Because it IS xp32's XPMS skeleton with ADDED features and fixes.

Honestly, I see no reason why you would not want to UPGRADE to Groovtama's skeleton :angry:

As for official xp32 XPMS skeleton getting this feature, I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't really plan on asking xp32 to add the feature. I don't really 'like' the nexus forum system and try to stay away from it as far as possible. Though I do understand that it is a 'necessary evil' if you want to popularise a mod. At one point I was seriously debating posting this body mod at the Nexus just so modders/users could at least make conversions for it more readily with the new sliders and 'improved' weighting. But I've decided permissions collecting is not that fun :(.

I have though received permission from relevant mod authors/contributors to release the custom sliders onto the nexus, which I fully plan on doing. However, due to my heavy dislike of nexus forum/format I will not provide support there and will only release it so that it may hopefully help promote the CBBE Body and stop those silly debates about not being able to get the same look as UNP and it's derivatives. As well as a very faint hope of mine that all bodies will be merged into the ONE and we will all use BodySlide to form our bodies for the future of Skyrim (seriously not that difficult)

Also, the only legitimate reason against CBBE body is the low vertex count which will eventually get fixed and with it so will all the sliders.

P.S. sorry for slightly off-topic post/rant I just wanted to express my hopes xD

xp32 can take anything she wants from me when she comes back (I hope so) even the complete pack and throw it on the nexus. I have her permission to do changes and she has still all rights to the files, that's why the author name in the info.xml is still xp32 and not mine.^^

Also many reason why I don't do a Nexus release myself....

just wanted to say you do some very good work and i use your hdt body but this xml seems to have some issues might be the version of hdt extension i am using but when my char walks backwards her nipples stretch out same when crouching and standing up and my right butt cheek constantly is jiggling so just wanted to give you a bug report if this isnt my fault of course xD which it might be <_<...dunno

yea belly popping out will be fixed in next update (I promise xD)

Just don't hold your breath for the update yet (may take a week or so, I have RL issues and another 'mod' I'm working on)

no problem, is just that i saw that it reacts to schlongs too so i got excited, i will return to previous physics meanwhile, thnx again!

@Redflyingmonkey

My guess is Havok isn't having enough time to process all the physics.

I fixed it by changing the Havok priority in Skyrim.ini and making it run on 8 threads (Core i7 with HT enabled) although this is dependant on your processor.

The warning just lets you know that physics calculations are more approximated and may fail in certain cases (weird spasms will happen).

edit: if it's just belly jiggle, easy fix is to slow down the timescale in xml edit.

Collision is working on 7B. Not sure how I feel about the tripples effect, I don't think I like the fact that my nipples frantically look side to side after every movement.